MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 34

1.7K 128 30
By taekook_mama

Taehyung jolted awake at the sound approaching the room. He took a deep breath bracing himself for yet another long day of torture.

He kept his head down not interested in who was here to take pleasure in marking his skin today. He heard a thump sound liked something thrown on the flow and a curse word "fuck" followed causing Taehyung's blood to run cold at the recognition of the voice.

'No. no no no no'

He chanted in his head slowly raising his head to meet the figure on the floor watching as one of the guards came forward and pulled off the bag over the young mafia boss head and the detective has never felt his blood run so cold in his whole life at the sight of his source of light in front of him in this dirty demonic room.

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He felt like screaming at the top of his lungs.

"What the fuck do you guys want!" Jungkook growled sitting on his knees as he faced Namjoon and his men but the older Kim was amusedly staring at his brother who was giving him a murderous stare. The young mafia boss looked towards the source of attention and sat frozen at the sight of Taehyung covered in bruises and blood.

He saw red at the sight.

"Who fucking did this to him?!" Jungkook growled as he struggle to stand on his feet but two men have come to press him down by the shoulder. "I'm going to fucking kill all of you!!" Jungkook growled struggling with the handcuff. How can they beat up one of their own like an animal?! He had plans to bring Mr Kim down alone and leave but HE IS GOING TO FUCKING BURN THE WHOLE PLACE DOWN.

Taehyung could feel the rage steaming off his body at the thought of what they might have brought the younger here for. HE WAS GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IF THEY LAY A FINGER ON JUNGKOOK!

"Well well.. well. Who could have thought that you, V. will get so attached to someone this deep" Namjoon said laughing as he walked past the growling and struggling Jungkook  to stand in front of his dear brother "You just made everything easy for me, brother" he mocked

Taehyung meets the older Kim in the eyes and the anger in his eyes has been replaced with something the older recognized oh so well and Namjoon for the first time since that faithful night many years ago he saw those murderous look in the younger's eyes causing him to unconsciously take a step back.

"Do you know why I never came after you all this time?" Taehyung said with a smile, the darkness in his eyes got darker all emotions shut completely out. "Because mother still called you his son even with her last breath..." He added not looking away from the older Kim.

"But you see that boy over there" Taehyung said his smile gets more sickeningly but eyes are more deadly than Namjoon remembers "If a single hair is lost from him, not even my death would save you from me."

The threat and warning was clear.

Namjoon walked back with a snicker "You are in no place to threaten me!" The older Kim growled pulling out his gun pointing it at Jungkook who was glaring death at him "Give me what I want and I just might let him go" Namjoon threaten pressing the gun at the younger's head.

"Pull the trigger, you fucking coward!" Jungkook challenged

Taehyung still had his eyes locked with his brother, the smile completely replaced with a thin line. He hasn't once met eyes with Jungkook.

"I will share it but first you are to let him go, NOW. That's the only way you will get anything from me" Taehyung calmly said his eyes not flattering from his brother who was happy at the sound of it.

"It was really that easy" Namjoon rejoiced

"No, I refuse to be a piece of threat to anyone!" Jungkook finally shoke off the men pressing him down and he charged into Namjoon who fell over, the gun falling from his hand.

Taehyung's eyes widened when the younger started fighting back.

No no no, he shouldn't get any more involved.

Namjoon stood up with a groan spitting out blood as the stupid business man knocked his head against his jaw.

Rushing at Jungkook and punching him across the face.

"Fucking bitch!" He cursed wanting to throw another punch when he remembered his brother. He pushed Jungkook away turning to taehyung who was murdering him with his eyes.

"You will pay for that" V promised him

"That's enough! the information?!" Namjoon asked irritated.

"First let him go then come back with a phone" taehyung said with a tint of his head.

"Taehyung, what do you think you are doing?!" Jungkook asked and for the first time since he got there the detective met eyes with him. Taehyung's eyes immediately softened as they met with those of the younger.

"Will you trust me one last time?" He asked gently

Jungkook stared at him for a long seconds searching for what the older wasn't saying with his words. This were the eyes he recognized. Not the ones he saw at the woods few days again.

"Please" Taehyung added.

"Only if you promise me one thing" Jungkook asked sternly.

"Anything. my love" the detective responded eagerly, the second part silently mouthed. He would do anything for his little chum.

"Promise me You are not going to die here and I will trust you and leave" Jungkook demanded fighting his emotions not to overwhelm him right now seeing the detective call him 'my love'. "If you can't promise me that, I ain't leaving!" He demanded

"What?! You can't even promise me that?! You are going to let this bastard get whatever he wants?! I won't stand....."

"I promise."

Jungkook halted in his words as the air got caught in his lungs, he can't leave him like this but....

"I won't die here, I can promise you that so please trust me"

"Good." Jungkook nodded as he walked out with the bodyguards just following behind him after he had pushed them off from holding him.

He noticed they didn't cover his eyes again letting him see his surroundings meaning they have no plans of letting him leave here alive.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are they so unguarded around jk?" Jimin asked as he sat just behind yoongi who was watching their boss tracking signal.

Of course Jungkook's kidnap was staged and that part was the only thing Hoseok asked of them. The Kim's had a lot of basements and cells. It would take him forever to search through all of them that is if he doesn't get catch before he finds him.

So he had negotiated with Jungkook to play into the Kim's plan to capture him in attempt to use him to get Taehyung to give in. He thought his request would be thrown back at his face but the mafia boss had agreed without any further question.

They could only add a tracker on him as any other device could be easily detected. So all they can see his a moving dot in the building digital layout.

"They don't know he is Jk. To them that is Jeon Jungkook a young business man who happens to be a weak point of their target" hoseok explained. He knew the Kim's were not so careless.

"Isn't this your clue to go in?" Yoongi asked instead.

"Yea" he realized covering his face properly to avoid been recognized. He placed his tablet securely on his waist belt, he will need it to hack open doors or jam any camera. "Okay, I'm ready to go" he informed about to open the van door.

"Wait, Are you going in without a weapon?"  Jimin asked handing him a gun.

"Awwn... Did I ever say you look like an angel?" Hoseok awed earning an eye roll from yoongi, the boy never misses a chance to flirt

Jimin smiled innocently while approaching to whisper to him "This is only part of our bargain, don't think I care about you. So be a good boy and pass me a message to your best friend. Tell him to run as far as he can because I am killing him on first sight" he informed pulling away from hoseok who had his brows raised. Yes, this one is definitely not an angel maybe an angel of hell.

Jimin sat in the front seat ignoring yoongi's stare. He dailed a number.

"Its time"

Jungkook has been his responsibility since the kid stopped wearing pampers and he had failed him once before and will not hesitate for anything. Not even for whatever feeling he shares with that V guy.

Everyone seems to be forgetting Taehyung is part of the family that destroyed everything they had, kill their boss, Jungkook's father. He is going to be the logical person and put an end to him.

Jungkook can find someone else to grow feelings for.

This one is bad news.

______________________

Thoughts?

Sorry for the long wait, went on a vacation:)

We hit 50k people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got me realizing how many people have big expectations for this work, I will try my best to not disappoint!

I purple y'all so much

See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.4K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...
126K 7.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
468K 21.7K 51
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...
556K 15.7K 50
Jungkook, the king of mafia, one of the world's richest person and the most feared to ever exist, deeply falls in love with his so-called slave... ...