THE BLIND PRINCE || KTH

By Misskim0823

"You aren't supposed to destroy your life for me Y/N , you are only going to regret on your decision later "... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
Please Read
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER : 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
PLEASE READ IT......
CHAPTER - 36
DEAR TAEHYUNG
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
MUST READ
EPILOGUE
BONUS PART

CHAPTER - 51

927 92 3
By Misskim0823

AUTHOR'S POV :

Few months later :

Everything was going fine in the palace till last week. But few days back someone tried to attack Y/N and the King was poisoned. Thankfully nothing happened to him because the poison was slow and also Y/N was saved.

The King was worried and we wanted to make Taehyung, the new King of this Kingdom as soon as possible. So he called a meeting of all ministers of his court to discuss this matter along with them....

King : I called you all here so that I could announce that I want to make Taehyung new King of our Kingdom. As you can see, I'm getting older and my health is declining day by day. So it would be better if I transfer my responsibility to my son and take leave from all this thing.
So, if any of you have problem with my decision they can speak now.

When King announced this none of the minister said anything against his decision although some of them where not happy with, they didn't dared to speak against the King.
The Queen was also present there but also didn't said anything against this decision which was somehow bothering the King, because he knew that she was not someone who will be quiet if things didn't go according to her.

When none of the minister said anything against the King, then the King said...........

King : I see, none of you have any problems with my decision. So hereby, I announce that after two weeks the ceremony will be held where I will announce Taehyung as the new King.

After saying this, King stood up from his throne and went out of the courtroom. The advisor and defence minister also followed him from behind.
When the King and Queen where gone from there, all the minister also started to leave that place quickly.

At health minister house :

Health minister (Mr. Oh) : Where is Soojin, ask her to come infront of me right now.

His wife (Mrs. Oh) : She is upstairs, in her room. Let me call her here for you.

After saying this Mrs. Oh went up in the room of Soojin where both of her daughters where present.
While the elder one was busy doing her makeup, the younger one was reading some book which was provided to her elder sister by her father.

Mrs. Oh : Soojin, come
downstairs. Your father is
asking for you.

Soojin : Eomma, I'm busy right now.

Mrs. Oh : You are busy doing what my precious daughter ?

Soojin : Can't you see Eomma, I'm doing my makeup. It's more important than appa's talk. If there is some work, you can ask Chung Ah to do it for you and Appa.

Mrs. Oh : Soojin, I'm serious right now and your father is angry for some reasons. If you don't want to fuel his anger anymore, I suggest you to come down right now with me. And yes one more thing, stop pushing all your works on Chung Ah. Start to take some responsibility, you are not getting younger anyway.

Soojin : Aish! Eomma. Why you have to be so rude.

Soojin said in an irritated tone but followed her mother downstairs anyway. Back in the room, her younger Sister scoffed at her sister's childish behavior and started to read the books again. But when Chung Ah heared loud voice of her father, she also went downstairs to see what was happening.

Downstairs :

In the room, Mr. Oh was yelling at her daughter for not being clever enough to manipulate Jungwoon and his mother.

Mr. Oh : I know now that Majesty had announced to make Taehyung the next king we can't do anything. And I don't think the Queen have anything in her hand to change the majesty decision. That Singh is sly fox who knew how to make her daughter the Queen of this Kingdom and now he is almost successful. And you, you Soojin. You are of no use. It would be better if you stop roaming around that useless second prince and start to focus on how to make Taehyung crazy for you and marry you.

Soojin : I don't think it is possible appa. I have insulted Taehyung's alot of time and I'm sure he will never gonna see me in that way and I don't love him.

Mr. Oh : I don't know. Do whatever you want to do. Make Taehyung fall in love with you or kill Y/N or get pregnant with Taehyung's child. But do anything to get the tag of being his wife and I will manage the rest of things.

Mrs. Oh : Yebo, what are you saying ? It's inappropriate to say something like this that to infront of your own daughter and you are telling her to do all these things. Shame on you.

Mr. Oh : Shut up. Just up, you don't know how much I had struggled to get where I'm right now and I will do anything to make my daughter the next Queen of this Kingdom.

Mrs. Oh : Stop all these things before you destroy yourself and your family in this. We are doing fine and I don't think we lack anything of. Stop being greedy for us please.

Mr. Oh : No, now that I have entered in this mess I will make sure that I get the power I want. And now you can stop me not even you or nor god himself.

Soojin : Appa, stop it please. I'm not going to seduce Taehyung, I'm in love with Jungwoon.
Yes, you heard me right, I'm in love with the Second Prince. I love Kim Jungwoon. And I'm only going to marry him or no one. All these times, I did everything you asked me to do but not anymore. Now I will not listen to you but I will do whatever that feel right to me.

After hearing Soojin say alot of things, Mr. Oh held his daughter's neck and started to squeeze it and said.....

Mr. Oh : You are not in love with that useless Second prince. All you feel for him is attraction and nothing else so it would be better for you to remove all those bullshit from your mind and do as I told you to do.

After saying this, Mr. Oh went to his room while Mrs. Oh scrunch down on the floor to lift her unconscious daughter from the ground.

To be continued..........

Coming back in few months to give your horny ass some realty check.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Thanks for reading till here.
Vote and Comment.
Follow for more updates.

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 743 12
I thought everything was over. I thought it was the end.. until Until, you again came in my life and I realised... it was all a lie "Maybe it was in...
1.3K 71 20
"pls k-kill me !! I-i beg u" ( she said between her cries)............................."kill? Then who will love me"(he said while smirking) . . . . ...
233K 8.3K 61
"you better chose baby, or else you're going to regret it in the end " IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR FATHERS DEBT TO A MAFIA BOSS , BUT LITTLE DI...
48.4K 2.1K 43
"hey y/n.." he said still not looking at me. I turned my face up to him for him to say "you told me 'let go of the past' but... It's hard so.. I'm t...