KISS OF SIN

Par sxaredwings

Ryan was adored by everyone. A perfect son, a good and polite student and always respectful. The only downsid... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (finale)
Bonus (acceptance)
Bonus pt 2
Special chapter (truth comes out)

Chapter 13

71 4 16
Par sxaredwings

Ryan has been shaking in his boots. He still didn't forget the fact that his parents may know about him dancing. It was as if they would come to college any moment and withdraw his name and take him away from a place which is now considers his true home.

He was constantly checking his phone for any message from them but surprisingly no messages at all. He was at least expecting a phone call but even that didn't happen? Why is that?

He knows he isn't doing anything wrong. He is excelling in his classes, not indulging in any bad habits and keeping up his reputation as the perfect son.

Well not so perfect because of his liking for boys, particularly Ash. Speaking of Ash, Ryan admits one factor.

He is jealous. Very jealous.

And it's because of all those boys and girls who keep looking at Ash and even going to the extent of leaving letters in his locker. They even had the audacity to give Ryan the letters and telling him to give it to Ash.

Ryan knows that they're not official at all. Mainly because Ash is not rushing or forcing him at all. He is giving him all the time in the world and he is grateful for that. But he has an ugly feeling in his stomach.

What if Ash is secretly seeing guys. Ryan knows he can't accuse him of playing with him. He doesn't own him nor he is his boyfriend or anything. But still he doesn't want to believe that Ash may be seeing other people.

Right now he's taking a sigh of relief as he finishes his last paper for the semester and finally he's done with the first one. Now he can relax and also help with preparations for his parent's welcome which is gonna take place in three weeks.

He's currently walking back to his dorm room, still contemplating if he should talk to Ash about this or no? Ash will be in the dorm since his exams were over yesterday. They can talk about this right?

He opens the door and is greeted with the smell of delicious food which is being prepared by his roommate. He can't help but ogle over Ash, even though he's in casuals, he still manages to look so handsome.

"Hey, how was your exam?" Ash asks as he makes some spicy stir fry noodles.

"Pretty good. I'm so glad this semester is over. Now I can rest for sometime". He says as he puts his bag in the bedroom and goes to the kitchen and sits on the counter next to Ash.

"What are you making?" He asks.
"Today's special is spicy stir fry noodles with dumplings and seaweed wrapped rice. You did so well in your exams so a treat is a must".

Ryan was already hungry after listening to today's menu. He knew Ash had magic in his hands when it comes to cooking. The fact that he was preparing all this for him was making his heart flutter.

"I'm almost done, can you put out the plates". Ryan nods and proceeds to carefully put out the plates.

Soon the two boys were digging into the tasty meal and Ryan had to admit, Ash is the best cook. What can he not do? He cooks, keeps himself organized...well except for his room but that can be managed. Makes sure that everyone around him is happy and most importantly, he is caring and understanding.

He makes a perfect husband for real.

-

After the delicious lunch and cleaning up the kitchen, both boys decided to take a short nap before going to meet the others. Suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I'll take it". Ryan says and Ash nods before going back to looking at his phone.

Ryan opens the door and he truly wished that the ceiling should fall on him.

Of course it is Ash's "fans". Two boys and two girls this time.

"Yes, what do you need?" Ryan tried to sound as polite as he could even though it was starting to get on his nerves.

"Can you call Ash? We want to give him something". One of the girls said, cockiness and rudeness evident in her voice.

"Uh yeah he is, let me call him". He sounded really down. This was getting too much right now and with his growing feelings, it wasn't getting any better.

He goes to the bedroom, "hey few people want to see you. Go and meet them". He said plainly.

"But I'm not expecting any visitors?" Ash said in confusion. "Well they want to meet you so be a little nice and meet". Ryan said, irritation lacing his voice.

Ash felt something was wrong. "Ryan is something-

Again. Why has he stopped calling him sugar?! First it was calling him Ryan one or two times, then frequently and now almost every time?!

"Just go and meet them! I want to relax but your "visitors" are not letting me". He snapped and Ash finally decided to go and see who the hell was troubling him like this.

Ash goes to the door and curses his fate. Can't these people understand the word no?

"What do you want?" He sounded angry. The four people were a bit scared but regardless said, "u-umm we wanted to give you-

"Look I'm gonna keep this simple. Please stop following me around. I have told you several times that i'm not interested in anyone of you guys. Please understand a human's words and feelings for once. I don't want to mislead or give you false hopes. And please stop troubling my roommate too, he is not a mediator or anything".

The four were shocked to say the least. Ash simply shut the door and sighed.

"God what all shit I have to deal with all the time" he thinks before entering the bedroom. Ryan was already soundly sleeping.

He sits on his bed, staring at him with a soft smile.

"You really make my head spin sugar. Just how do you manage to do that?"

-
Elsewhere ;

"Ugh! I can't believe how bad our luck is. But maybe we were being way too clingy. Let's just forget about it". One of the boys said.

Three of them left the dorms except one person was smirking in victory.

"Knew it. The famous couple's son is actually a fag".
-

The group decided to go to an arcade since their exams were finally over.

"Guys...this machine is a pain in the ass! No matter how much I try, this stupid thing doesn't even hold the soft toy for even two seconds!!" Liam complains because he's almost broke because of the number of attempts to win a soft toy for Michelle.

"Liam...you're gonna end up on the streets honey, let's just try something else-

"But I wanted to win this for you". He whines, making Michelle wonder how this adorable puppy is a sharp shooter.

Elsewhere, there was evident tension between Ryan and Ash. Ryan decided it was now time to tell him everything. Including his feelings.

He was about to approach Ash who was near a game when a voice suddenly spoke to him.

"You really are a fag aren't you? Just imagine what your parents are gonna do to you when they find out". That voice was laced with disgust.

Horrified, Ryan turned around and there was nobody. Huh? That person was right behind him?! Where did he go? He was panicking badly, did somebody suspect something? Did they see anything? How?

Suddenly a hand on his shoulder brought him out of his thoughts. Flinching, he turned around and saw Ash who was looking puzzled at his behavior.

"You good? I saw that you were looking disturbed".

"I-I heard someone. That person was right behind me...did you see them?" He frantically asks Ash who became even more confused at his behavior.

"No Ryan, I didn't see anyone next to you or behind you-
"Can you please stop calling me that. Did I do something that you're calling me by my first name?" Finally he lets it out, making Ash realize just what was troubling him.

Ash carefully grabbed his sleeve and brought him to the corner of the arcade where no one was there. He made Ryan stand in front of him who had his face down the entire time.

"Look at me". He says. Slowly he looks up at the tall boy.

"I can't call you by nicknames in public Ryan. We may study in an academy with no homophobia but don't forget that this part of the city is super homophobic. If anyone catches us then it's gonna be hell for us to even step outside. You have no idea how many times I had to bite my tongue because I'm so used to calling you sugar but you need to understand the situation".

God. God just how stupid Ryan felt. How could he forget that he is still living in a part of the city which is filled with homophobes.

"We can only be ourselves in college. But I promise you, once we're done with our degrees, we'll go somewhere far away. A place where we can be ourselves-

"My parents Ash....they won't let me. T-They w-wont..." he felt a tear slip his eyes after knowing the reality of the situation. He can't even hold hands with the person he likes. That's how messed up this place is.

Ash felt his heart crack at the sight of tears falling from the brown haired boy's eyes. He so badly wanted to hold him close but if anyone sees them even hugging then it's gonna be hell.

He can't even touch him because he is also known in public. He is the heir to his parent's empire, of course the public knows him.

"Please don't cry Ryan. Let's head back to the dorms hmm? It's getting late anyways". He comforts him.

Ryan follows Ash, walking behind him as he wipes his tears. Ash tells everyone that Ryan isn't feeling well so they'll be heading back.

-

Hugs truly heal a person's wounds.

Just being in Ash's arms was like flying in paradise. Such warmth, such comfort. He wasn't gonna leave this at all.

The moment they entered their room, Ryan immediately launched himself into his roommate's strong arms, allowing himself to be engulfed by them.

"I'm so sorry sugar. I really wish we met under normal circumstances. I really do". He sadly says as he caresses his brown hair. Ryan wishes the same. He so badly wished that they met under normal circumstances, but fate was a messed up factor.

Moments went by, they still didn't leave each other.

"Do you want me to heat up the water? Take a shower and relax a bit? I'll keep everything ready". He softly says to him. Ryan agreed since he definitely needed a warm shower to calm himself.

They let go of each other and Ash goes to the bathroom to set everything. Ryan was waiting in his bedroom when his phone rang.

"Mom?" He picked up, feeling surprised and confused. His mom never calls him like this.

"Mom? Do you need anything?" He asks. There was silence.
"Hello mom, can you hear me?" He asks once again.

"How are you doing honey?" Her voice was different. It felt....sweeter. It was nothing rough at all. What is happening?

"I-I'm fine mom. How are you?" She asks. "I'm doing well son, I was missing you a lot so I thought of calling you".

This was so strange. What has gotten into her?

"I saw your performance". She says, making his breath hitch in fear. Fuck he completely forgot about that.

"Mom...a-about that, I promise I won't do it again I-
"It was beautiful honey. You looked like an angel". She praises.

What.

"You liked it? You actually did?" He asks shockingly. She hums in response, "you looked absolutely stunning dear".

"Thank you mom. It means a lot to me". He softly says.

There was another minute of silence before she speaks again.

"We'll be coming to your college soon. I'm sorry we can't meet you frequently. It's just that your dad..." she stops. "Just don't do anything that'll make him mad hon, you know how bad his anger gets right?"

"I do know that mom...I have seen it with brother-
"Don't think about that. It was...an unfortunate thing. Just focus on yourself and your studies okay? I have to go now...I'll see you soon dear"

She cuts the call, making Ryan furrow his eyebrows in confusion. What has suddenly gotten into her? Why was she acting so differently? Usually her voice is always stone cold and rough. But this time he felt some comfort, after so many years.

"Sugar, your water is ready. I'll get some takeout for dinner today. If you need anything else then text me". Ash says and leaves the dorm.

Ryan sighs and goes to take his shower.

Is something going to happen?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

275K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
After Dark Par Z

Roman pour Adolescents

16.5K 583 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
The Replay ✓ Par parker

Roman pour Adolescents

54K 2.7K 18
Featured on Official Romance profile Featured on FreeTheLGBT profile Featured on Official Teen Fiction profile When Finn wakes up the day after gradu...
Stir the tension Par thegang101

Roman pour Adolescents

2K 243 35
''Each of your scars have a story, and i am more than happy that you feel comfortable enough to let me in on those stories...'' When two polar oppos...