3 KingDoms Shenanigans. PILOT...

By Honest_Healer

*.✧ "When you turn into the age 20, our generation staff will be passed on to you, dearie. Mom and Dad soon w... More

∆ DESCRIPTION AND CREDITS ∆
PART 1 : Smiling Faces.
PART : 2 History lesson
PART 3 : Stalking Eyes.
PART 4 : The Dealer
Part 5: Take a look at me!
Part 6: Where have YOU been?
Part 7: Lovely Chat And a New Friend
PART 9: A long talk
Don't worry I'm not dead yet! :(
NEW BOOK COVER
REDRAW THE LATEST BOOK COVER
PART : 10 | Danger Alert.| Epilogue
PAST [ FRISK AND AUGUST ]

PART 8 : A bumpy ride, flashbacks n' more!

17 2 37
By Honest_Healer

TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie - Stronger
[Monstercat Release]
TheFatRat
YouTube

☁︎

⁰:⁰_|__________³:²⁵

☁︎

[|𒊹︎︎︎|]

Scene 1: The Carriage

[ A/n : I can't put the picture of the scene for Wattpad does not let me to do so! You can imagine it how you like, I would not judge you! ]

They weren't going on a train.
They were going on a horse carriage.

Marie has been in some but never something like this one. The interior was beautiful, a dazzling marble like white with comfy, soft couches placed just for them. This carriage belonged to her parent's. This was their very first one they rode on together, infact.

They used this to get to their first destination ever. The beach. Where they're honeymoon was located.

Dad chose the beach because Mum loves the beach, according to her Mum when she was younger. They both had a blast, laughing and chatting alongside, getting to know each other even more. Mum fell in love with Dad even more once he surprised her with the,"Honey, we are leaving for our first honeymoon! Guess what? It's in your favorite area, the beach!" Her Dad was a handsome man, who wouldn't fall in love with someone like him?

Short, blonde neatly combed hair, soft peach skin and blue dazzling gem eyes. Her Dad was as dashing and attractive as ever. As Mum, she was a tall, slim woman with beautiful purple eyes and brown chocolate hair. Why, everyone thought that they would be the perfect couple! They would certainly get along with each other.

Wrong.

Mum didn't like Dad first when she was introduced to him. She was picked among the thousands of villagers who lived in this Kingdom. According to the villagers, she was the apple of the eyes of the boys. Everyone loved her for her beauty, charism and the capability of being independent by herself. She was a strong, young and hardworking woman who chopped wood and made it into furniture's. She was skilled and careful with her job. She was the heart of the people.

Dad, was a patient, understanding and kind man who wouldn't leave anyone for anything. He has proven it well even though his parents were abusive to him. He didn't want them to die by his own command, so he simply send them off to live in the far side of the Kingdom were it's almost isolated. Marie always wondered who were her grandpa and grandma from her dad's side was, but once she got to know the truth of her grandparents mistreating her father, she didn't want to see them face to face or even have an conversation with them.

Dad had a soft heart. He was built strong, but he had a soft and caring heart. He's eyes said it all. He would take care the kingdom as if the people are his own friends, grandparents and children. Dad was always understanding, he didn't dare to argue back or make up an unnecessary fight with anyone. She wants to be like her Dad and Mum, strong, kind , brave hearted people who would do anything for their kingdom and family.

When her Dad broke the news that they were going on an honeymoon after many days trying to have a normal civilized conversation with her Mum , she finally spoke with him. That's when the time her dad said that they were going to the beach since the first ever word she said when she meet her dad was "I rather date the beach than you."
Sass right? She loved her Mum. She hasn't changed. They sometimes bricker for the most simplest thing - But Mum ofcrouse starts it up. Dad always forgives her and they end up cuddling with each other in bed.

Mum fangirled, according to dad, and hugged him so tight that his young and strong bones could had been broken if she hadn't released him for oxygen. Her Mum and Dad had a good and healthy relationship, which she was very happy about. According to the history of her kingdom, some of her grandparents did not had a good relationship together, rather it was an toxic and depressed one. For an example, Her Father's parents who were the King and Queen before her Dad took the throne for himself when he was 20 years old.

Enough about her parents thought. She blinked as she sat on the comfy couch, squashed up between Frisk and her best friend Shaera. She was between both of them, which made her pretty awkward just squished up and all. They were going to the cabin where her parents practiced using the staff after they're honeymoon. The corner of her eyes caught the sight of Frisk on her right, leaning against the wall of the carriage, grumbling to herself about the place being quite tight while Shaera was just glaring at August who sat infront of her, as usual, eating berries while giving her the smug look. Chris was on the right side facing Frisk, but he seemed to be to busy reading an old book while wearing a pair of glasses which she had never seen him used before.

They were just a quarter away from their journey. It would take them atleast some hours to reach to their destination. The ride was a bumpy one, since the road they were using hasn't been used in a long time. The cabin was in another far side of the kingdom, but no one was aware of said location.

Shaera scrunched up her face in disgust as August grin sloppily at her, trying to make her uncomfortable, which indeed worked. Shaera finally peeled her eyes off that annoying white hair ball and immediately turned to face Marie to start up and conversation with her.

"My sister came to me today before we left."

Marie's eyes widen as the words escaped her friends lips. She turned to face her friend with a shock look which held concern in her eyes. Shaera noticed this and added in a softer tone, "It's okay though. I told her that we were just going to do business with the other higher-ups. I'm glad that she didn't held any suspicion about that."

"You have a sister?" Frisk asked in a bored tone as she lazily stared up at the window, gazing at the moving scenery before her eyes. Shaera nodded, catching Chris attention as he turned his face to look between Shaera and Frisk, obviously curious about the conversation they were having. August plopped another blueberry in his mouth as he raised his eyebrows at them.

"Cool."

------...A few hours ago..-----

"Sis? Where are you going?" A girl with short black jet hair peaked out her head from the door which was slightly opened. Shaera snapped her neck to face the girl, a small smile making its way on her lips. Her purple crystal eyes wandered over to the girl as she waddled herself into the cozy guest room, shutting the door close behind her.

"Just going to do some princess stuff you know?" Shaera patted the empty spot beside her as she continue to stuff clothing's and shampoos into her luggage with all her strength. She grumbled as she was finally able to close the zip shut after a few seconds of struggling. Heavily out a heavy sigh as she wiped the sweet of her forehead, Shaera turned to glance at her sister who was gawking at the view from the balcony with her jaw hanging. Shaera chuckled as she got up from her spot, going to stand beside her sister.

"But why are you leaving so sudden sissy?" Her sister asked, sadness in her tone as she turned to look up to her with her big owlish eyes. Shaera chuckled as she patted her head, her eyes softening. "I'm sorry Naomi. But I can't stay here. I have a job to do, after all."

"When will you come back?" Naomi, now known as Shaera sister, leaped up as her eyes wandered over to her sister eyes. Her eyes shrunk as fear overtook her tiny little frame. "Oh please do tell me that you will come back safe and sound! You will not get eaten by any of those foreseeken monsters right?!"

"I will..relax. And yes..I will not get eaten up by those..monsters." Shaera chuckled as she patted and ruffled her sisters head, a soft and gentle smile on her lips. Her sister laughed and giggled at this, swatting her little hands to push off her older sister. Shaera chuckled again as she let her sister free, then turning to gawk down at the world below her.

"Sissy?"

"Yes Naomi?"

"How did mommy and daddy let you go?" Naomi asked as her curious brown eyes meet Shaera's purple lost looking eyes. Share smiled down at her sister and shrugged playfully.

"I guess I was just lucky enough today.."

-----..Another one of those flashbacks..-----

"Your going where again?" An older man who looked like his eyes would explode at any moment from the sheer confusion and anger he was feeling at the moment stared daggers into Shaera's form, causing her to tense up. Her mother gave her a thoughtful glance while trying to calm down their obvious worried and confused father who showed confusion through his anger. Odd really.

"Dad..it's not going to be too long."

"You try telling me that." Her father huffed as he swatted away the Queens hands, pouting slightly as he looked like he was in deep thoughts. "I won't let you go away like that alone. What would happen if something were to happen to you?"

"Dear..please calm down." Shaera's mother gave her father a strict tone, her glare hardening as she drilled holes into the older man's skull. He noticed that and immediately went to grumbling while picking up his book again to read at where he left, his brown eyes staring into the book like he was dead or something. Her mother sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose from frustration, scrunching up her face with her eyes closed.

"How long will you be gone?"

Oh..she dreaded that question. Shaera shivered as she felt her mother and father's glare directed at her. They must had noticed her tensing up even more from said question. They were not playing this time. They were serious. If they are serious, then they want - no wait - need, honest answers. Shaera tried to act normally as she stood infront of her parent's, fiddling with her bracelet on her right arm as she bit her lip.

"6 months."

Her father's eyes snapped up to meet her, his eyes widening behind the round glasses he wore. He looked terrified.
"No. Now that's definitely a NO."

"But Dad!" Shaera tried to reason with her father, which was not unladylike of her to suddenly scream out at her father in an desperate attempt to make her father to listen and understand her. "Please just hear me out for a second. I promise I won't take to long!"

"Dear..go ahead." Her mother was quick to cut her father before he could open his mouth and speak. The both snapped to face each other and glared daggers dangerously at each other for a moment until her father finally shrunk back into the couch, his eyes slowly wandering over to meet the books pages as her mothers lips curled into a smirk in victory. Looks like Mom won today.

Shaera cleared her throat and explained to them. "Marie is going away to practice how to use the staff with her mentor. They would be gone for atleast about 6 months or so. I want to follow her. I want to see how she uses and practices said staff. Soon I'll need to wield our staff right?" Shaera was quick to finish her explanation with a question for her parents. Her parents looked at her for s moment, then turn to look at both of them for a moment, then back at her as if they were having trouble processing what she just said.

"..Your going with Marie and her mentor? For 6 months.." Her Dad gave a thoughtful hum as he glanced over to meet her eyes. "Is there anyone else will be coming along with them?"

"Yes Dad." Shaera answered as she lifted her chin to stare up at her mother's eyes. She couldn't tell what feelings were storming in her mother's eyes, for it oddly seemed like it was blank and quiet. Her father thought in silence for a minute until he finally spoke up with a sigh. "Fine..you can go. Just be careful, you may never know what could possibly happen. "

"Thank you Dad." The grey headed princess gave her father a nod and then proceed to curtsey with such sudden grace, then turning around and immediately bolting herself out of her parent's guest room at full speed. After the door was shut closed, her mother turned slowly to glare at her husband who shrunk back into his seat with an confused and concerned face, his eyes widening behind the glasses he wore.

"Oh finally! When I thought that you will never see her as someone as a young adult and keep babying her. Finally you atleast let her out with her friends!" Her mother hollered over in a sarcastic and mocking tone, swaying her hips as she placed an hand on it. Her father scoffed, looking hurt.

"No matter how old she is, she'll always be my little baby girl. And you can't change my mind about that, Missy." He pointed his index finger at her and turned to read back his book at where he left off while his wife gave out some grumbles and muttered under her breath angrily.

------..Flashback ends..------

Shaera snapped out of the haze of her flashbacks, turning to glare at August again and huffing as she hugged herself. Convincing her parents to let her go was really stressful. But it was worth it.

Chris adjusted the little pair of glasses on his nose as he glanced down to look at them. He was incredibly high for his own height. Must be around more than 6 feet. He was sitting with a straight back, so that added his height even more. The smile never left his face as he chuckled. "Why, no one ever told me that you had a sister my dear!"

"Who wants to tell you anything?" Shaera grumbled as she turned to glare at the window while Chris grin widen in amusement. Instead of answering her he glanced down at his book, seemingly losing interest in the conversation as he continue to read the book. Marie smiled sheepishly at the both of them, knowing that both of them could never get along with each other. A thought popped in her head which made her to turn to the silent girl - like - wolf who was sitting beside her right, her mind lost in her thoughts as she stared at the window. Marie decided to clear her throat, catching Frisk attention as her wolf like ears peaked up at her direction.

Frisk shifted so that she was sitting while facing her body at Chris and turned her head to glare right into Marie's blue eyes. She was quick to shoot her Marie a question, seemingly not interested in having an conversation with anyone."What?"

"I..got a question I want to ask..." Marie spoke out with an nervous smile as she held the staff with a tight fit, feeling August curious gaze ok the both of them.

"Yeah? What is it?" Frisk raised an eyebrow at the seemingly curious and nervous Queen beside her who was shifting in her seat. Marie clutched the staff closer to her chest and asked in a softer tone. "Pardon me if I sound rude..but uhm..I've been wondering since yesterday..what..are you exactly?"

Frisk opened her mouth to answer her until she stopped, her eyebrows furrowing as she stared with confusion at Marie who seemed even more nervous at the sudden stare of the girl beside her. Frisk eyes slowly turned to glare at Chris who ignored her with a tense shoulders, his lips on a thin line as his big eyes scanned the book frantically as if doing so could make him invisible. Frisk opened her mouth, closed it for a while then asked Chris in the most, blunt tone she could ever muster.

"You didn't tell her?"

"Tell her what?" August and Shaera was quick to ask the same question, causing all of them to eye Frisk and then the tensed and nervous looking Chris who looked like he never wanted to be the spotlight for once in a lifetime of his. Marie couldn't help but ask the same question again in her head. Tell her what?

Frisk ignored the eyes which was on her and instead focused on a very uncomfortable looking Chris who desperately tried to maintain his straining smile as he averted his gaze from her, shifting in his seat to make him feel less uncomfortable. Frisk leaned forward and gave him a glare which could kill anyone if it wasn't for her being in a tight crowded carriage.

"You didn't f*cking tell them? Tell her what the hell are we?"

"..."

"Are you f*cking kidding me- Ugh." Frisk quickly cut herself off as she dragged a hand down her face, obviously irritated and annoyed with everyone and everything. Her eyes rolled up as the carriage stayed quiet, the tension in the air quickly rising when Chris pulled the book up more closer to his face, hiding his face from the eyes from his angry furry friend. She groaned as she gave him a harsh glare, indicating that she wasn't joking this time. Pulling down the book from his face, Chris owlishly and nervous eyes meet with Frisk red piercing eyes as he jolted in his seat.

She inhale and gave out a big sigh, her eyes rolling up to stare into Chris soul as if she would kill him if she would to repeat the question again. Chris visibly tensed and shrunk back into his seat at his angered and displeased looking friend. She spoke out, yet again, in a blunt yet stern tone as she emphasize the words again ,her speaking in a slow manner as if she speaking with a child who couldn't process said words.

"..You seriously did not tell them?.."

"Tell them what?" August repeated his previous question again, having enough with the quiet and slow conversation the both were having at the current moment. Frisk snapped her neck to face August, and before Chris could stop her the dark haired girl blurted out the very thing which bothered her very much.

"He didn't tell you guys that we are demons from hell?"

...

...

...

""You guys are what again?"

[ Kingdom of Tarvisium]

[ Made by me!]

[ Please do not steal! ]

Yes, I am an traditional artist.

Hands good brrrr

Time token : 1 hour.

Guess who's Naomi and Shaera? :>

Cliffhanger Y E S

[|𒊹︎︎︎|]

Scene 2 : The Hotel

"I can't believe we left Marie all alone, making up a pathetic excuse as such as that!" The retired King of Violera, Authur Star, complained as he circled the balcony while his wife, The retired Queen of Violera, Rosalind Claire, sat on a single couch while staring at her husband in worry. He was been on the edge since they left, knowing that they weren't there to protect their daughter from the very man they fear the most. The King of Angerin himself.

Although Shaera's Parents are there, they are kept strictly away from intervening any plans of the King of Angerin.

"Why did he had to separate us from our baby girl?!" Authur's tired and concern blue eyes wandered over to his wife who sat quietly on the single couch which was place to take in the scenery of the beach alone. This was he same hotel they first had their honeymoon in. The same room, same day, same time out in the balcony. He remembered how they spend their time talking and pointing out the clouds above them, giggling and laughing like little school girls.

His wife seemed deep in thoughts, the bags under their eyes clearly screaming off that they haven't slept in days. They were clearly worried for their daughter, Marie, even though they knew that her friends are there for her and she could protect herself. But against the King of Angerin himself? No way! That's impossible.

"We need to go back!" Authur hissed as he racked his hair throughout his head in distress, tears of frustration and concern building up in the corner of his eyes as his fearful blue eyes scanned his surroundings as if he's looking for something. "I can't let here there! We can't leave here there! She cant take him down when she's in danger! I-"

"Honey..please do calm down." The Kings wife came from behind him when he wasn't aware, hugging him from behind while placing her face on his shoulder, catching him off guard. She murmured as she gazed onto the clear dark ocean infront of her eyes, worry and sadness in her eyes as she spoke in a blunt and tired tone. "Don't panic like that. I'm sure Marie is fine. She's strong, smart and brave."

"But..-" Authur couldn't help but try to protest against his wife, which was something he rarely did. "He's the King Of Angerin! The creator, The same man who created this dimension and who destroyed a quarter of this planet! He's a threat, and he's in our kingdom, near our baby girl Marie! Oh what would happen if-"

"But anything hasn't happen yet..right?" Rosalind massaged her husband's tensed shoulders, her tired eyes gazing into the dark blue ocean infront of them. "Dear..we still have time. We could always make our way there again. But not right now. No, he'll figure it out so soon if we leave right now. We just stay out for a while and let the King and Queen of Tarvisium know about this. But we can't so soon, we made the deal with him..no?"

Authur's eyes glared infront of the scenery from the balcony, his entire body feeling numb and pain. They could had protected their baby girl , Marie , from ever having a chance to have an conversation with them. But she hasn't posted any letters to them recently. They wondered why? Why wasn't she? Maybe she was too caught up with her new duties which might had let her to stop posting them letters. Either way, they were very worried.

He came just a few years ago, making a deal with the both of them while Marie and her friends weren't around. He planned all of this, every single one of this. But why? Why did he wanted to hurt their baby girl, when they are not there to see it? It hurts..it really does hurt.

It hurts that they couldn't had done anything but accept the deal. It hurts that they had to leave her for a whole 6 months straight. It hurts that they had to lie to her, telling her that they were going on a vacation. For all these years they spend lying to her. And it did hurt. They didn't want to lie, but they had too. For all of their sake.

But he didn't tell them that he himself was going to meet Marie face to face. And that, made him angry. He was beyond angry. He was pissed. Hoe could they had known that he was going to do something like that? Meet up with their baby girl? They would had never guessed, and he played their minds greatly.

The both, tired, concern and hurt old coupled stared out into the dark blue ocean, taking in the quiet of the night as the chilly breeze flew pass their skin. The night was fairly calm and warm today, which might had cheered them up as it brought them back memories of their past. But this time it didn't . No, they couldn't think straight. Their mind was racing back and forth with alarms and all sorts of warnings that their daughter and their kingdom - Especially their daughter, was in trouble, and they weren't there to save or to tell her that, for they couldn't.

"Please be alright. Our old bodies could only do little."

[|𒊹︎︎︎|]

A/ n :

This took a bit longer than I expected!

But hello again!

How are you all? I hope you guys are having an fantastic day today! Because, I am!

How was this chapter? Please do leave an comment!

Theories? Comments? Reactions! Please do! I would LOVE to read and see them all!

Also, about Frisk and Chris being demons, did that caught y'all off guard or something? Because I hope it did! :D I would love to read your theories and reactions about it aswell.

About Marie's parents..ohh, it seems like there is more to know about Chris and her parents doing something which she dosent know yet. A deal? The both made? Oh what could it possibly be to make it seem so dangerous to their kingdom and their baby girl, Marie? Who knows?! Comments, reactions and theories y'all!

I love the designs of Shaera's family. Bet you weren't expecting her to have a little sis huh?! * Chuckles.* I want to know your reactions, comments and theories bout that too!

Also, I would love to chat more but I have a life ya know? Also 4310 words today omigosh:0

It was my pleasure writing this for all of you!

Stay safe and have a good morning/ afternoon / evening night wherever you are! >3

Author, signing off!

---healer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 47
I don't know if I died or not, but the moment I regained my consciousness, I was already standing on a field full of grass and surrounded by trees. "...
76 10 5
ՏᗴᗩՏOᑎ 1 : ㄥㄖ丂ㄒ & 千ㄖㄩ几ᗪ. [ |シ︎| ] ☁︎ Story description: Shaera is panicking. August looks calm but worried. Frisk looks annoyed as heck. Chris looks...
281 3 34
Once the Zariya kingdom and Elysian kingdom were in peace, the Royal Familys were always together having fun enjoying their time together until the k...
11.6K 230 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...