-TROLLS BAND TOGETHER \\ ONES...

By GEN-ESlS

x reader (only) please if you came here to make fun of me, LEAVE ๐Ÿ˜ญ don't let the people from tiktok get to... More

; introduction ๐ŸŒธ
; requests ๐ŸŒบ
; branch // shower ๐Ÿšฟ HUMAN AU
; floyd // book club ๐Ÿ“š HUMAN AU
; velvet // secret feelings ๐ŸŽญ
; veneer // kiss ๐Ÿ’‹
; trolls-sona! // ๐Ÿ˜
; clay // jealous ๐Ÿ‘€
; john dory // surprise โ‰๏ธ
; floyd // held captive together ๐ŸŽถ
; veneer // little-big secret ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
; photo dump // + A/N ๐Ÿ˜‹โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ’•
; branch // unforgettable ๐Ÿ’ญ
; john dory // "im sorry," โ˜€๏ธ HUMAN AU
; floyd // "missed me?" ๐Ÿ’
; headcanons! // + eye tutorial! ๐Ÿš ๐ŸŒŠ
; NEW trolls-sona! // ๐Ÿคญ
; branch // keep U safe ๐Ÿ“ HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
; more sona ๐ŸŒš // + HEADCANONS! ๐Ÿ’•
p1? ; spruce // hard to get ๐Ÿ’” HUMAN AU
; clay // only 'faking' it ๐Ÿ’ FEM Y/Nโ€ผ๏ธ
p1 ; brozone // small things ๐Ÿค HUMAN Y/N
; fanart / headcanons / photodump! ๐Ÿค‘ + A/Nโ€ผ๏ธ
; floyd // panic ๐Ÿ“ธ
; new years qna for yall ๐Ÿ˜˜โ€ผ๏ธ
; headcanons // + fanartโ€ผ๏ธ ๐ŸŒ™
; john dory // waterfall & sunset ๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ’ฆ
p2 ; brozone // small things ๐Ÿค HUMAN Y/N
; brozone // fanart + headcanons ๐Ÿ•ถ๏ธ !!
; veneer // sing a song ๐ŸŽง
; branch // dont leave me at the party ๐ŸŽ‰
; past brozone // baby's babysitter ๐Ÿผ HUMAN AU
; john dory // snow blindness ๐Ÿฅฝ โ„๏ธ
; another sona..๐Ÿ™‚ and BROZONE HEADCANONS! ๐Ÿ’—
; gift + photodump !! ๐Ÿ’
; headcanons (extra characters ๐Ÿคญ) ๐Ÿ’กโ€ผ๏ธ

; veneer // prison buddies โ›“๏ธ

6.4K 100 154
By GEN-ESlS

[ found this art on pinterest, i see the watermark, by eggychaze i think?? 😭 i love this art thooo, it's so cute 🤭 ] -also i'm adding it below bc the images don't show above for some reason 😭

anyway 😒.. INFO !!!
- this takes place in jail, cause in the end of the movie velvet and veneer get arrested 😭

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: strangers to prison cell roommates. 😍

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you had been in prison for about two weeks, but you swear on everything, you are innocent.

honestly, you feel like if you just plead 'guilty' right now, your sentence will be reduced. but really, you don't wanna, you don't wanna admit to a crime you never did, and have it under your name forever.

but today is a sorta exciting day, you heard you're getting a cell-mate..or whatever people say when referring to a person you share a room with in prison..
but that part doesn't matter, what matters is you won't feel so lonely.
true, you might be a little nervous over the fact that your roommate could be some sort of psycho, but you have some hopes that they are just a normal person, and you can get along with them.

it was well past afternoon, you sat on the top bunk, throwing a ball that you randomly found up and catching it in your hands for some source of entertainment.

when suddenly you jolted up, feeling your room shake a little. the bars were being opened.

[ y/ns pov ]

i peer over the bed, watching as someone gets harshly thrown into the cell.

my gaze doesn't shift from them, seeing as how they got up and brushed themselves off, while scoffing and turning around at the prison guard as they shut the gate.

"pft- wasn't very nice now was it?" they said, crossing their arms.

i notice they seem to be a guy, very bright green hair and white skin, but his back was turned to me, so i couldn't see.

"why would i be nice to you?" the prison guard rolled their eyes, their voice being very raspy as they talked.

the green hair boy seemed to ignore that comment and looked around, he seemed to miss me with his gaze though.

"am i alone?" he asked, oddly concerned.

"no?" the guard said, as if he was stupid.

"look up there," the guard pointed.. pointing at me.
i didn't even have time to react or anything when my eyes shifted over and met with his.
my eyes widen and i quickly moved away, out of sight. the bunk was high enough so he couldn't look over without climbing up, so i was out of his view.

i heard as the guards loud footsteps began walking off, and i sighed, in strange relief.

turning my head to the side, only to jump away from the edge of the bed after seeing a pair of hands trying to climb up and see me.

"what are you doing??" i asked, confused. i mean yeah i was excited to have a roommate but where's the personal space at?
he seemed quite eager to meet me though.. odd???

"hey!" he says, his voice sounding enthusiastic, and he alsooo ignored what i asked him.
he started doing little jumps so that he could reach high enough so just his eyes could look up and see me.

"..what?" i said, with the same level of confusion as before, as i sat up and hung my feet over the edge of my bed so that i could see him and he could see me.

he backed away from the frame and smiled.

but he didn't really say anything..

. . .

"so... what are you in for?" he asked suddenly, catching me off 'guard' (aha😝).
"..if you don't mind me asking!" he quickly adds, after he caught on to his obliviousness moments before.

"i'm innocent." i said plainly.

"oh aren't we all," he snickered, laughing with his eyes closed, but when his ears were met with silence he opened his eyes and saw my quite serious expression.

"huh..really?" he raises an eyebrow, i nod.

i was just about to ask him the same question in return, but he asked me yet another question.

"what's your name?" he smirks.

"..y/n," i mumbled, staring bug eyed at him, blinking in a strangely slow rate.

"cool, i'm veneer," he grins.

"..nice..and what are you in for..?" i asked, finally able to slip in the question.

he looked a little surprised at the question, and then in thought, but eventually, he answered.

"well.. it's a longgg story! butttttt... it started with my sister and i wanting fame! soo what we did was kidnaptrollsthathadaLOTofnaturaltalent!! and then—!! ifeltguiltysoisortaaaconfessed..i think my sisters mad at me??" he said, talking in extremely fast paces at times.

i nodded as if i understood him.

-i mean i did.
.
.

but not reallyy.

it was quiet for some time, he was staring down at his shoes for quite a bit too.
but then he looked up at me, with odd concern.

"..is prison fun..?" he asks.
the question could almost make me laugh. i was gonna answer with a harsh 'no'.. but he seemed so weirdly hopeful that he could have a okay time here.
i didn't wanna be so harsh on a new person anyways, especially my roommate! wasnt i just saying how i wanted one?? (ref 😒)

i simply shrugged my shoulders.

"it is for some people," i muttered.

"..is it fun for you?" he tilted his head.

.
.
"not really..- i mean..it's not horrible, but it's not exciting.. but i'm not staying forever anyways, so i think it's alright." i tried to sugar coat it all. everything i said. so that i could seem more..friendlier?.. i guess ???

"when will you leave?" he asked, shifting his eyes back to the ground.

"6 months, and you?" i hummed, laying back down on my side, but still in view, i used my hand for support of my head.

"not sure.. less than a year? maybe 11 months," he shrugs, with a stupid smile playing back onto his face.

"hm.. well when i leave, i'll wait for you," i said, i was joking, but i know my tone wasn't exactly matching with the 'joking" part.

he looked back up me with optimism.

"really??" he gleams.

i didn't wanna burst his bubble..

so i yawned, and nodded.
"...sure..."

he seemed to enjoy the comfort of having someone wait for him.

he jumped into his bottom bunk.

"yay!! well, good night then!" he cheers.

"it's only six?" i chuckled.

"...really???" he said, in the most shock and confused tone i've ever heard in quite a long time.

"...yeahhh???" i responded back in the same tone he gave me.

"..oh.. ..okay well how about we tell each other stories!!" he claps his hands together, and before i could respond he started going on about how before he was in jail, he was actually pretty famous.
i was confused on how i didn't know he was famous, until i learned it was an over night thing, and then it made sense.

i didn't share much in return, i just listened to him.

oddly it was comforting.

i've been in this lonely jail cell for what felt like years, but it was only two weeks.

and now i finally have someone... someone who might drive me insane.. but i'd rather have that then be alone... . .maybe.

but it's weird.
over the months, me and him grew a bigger bond, we became close friends.
in a jail full of people who did wrong, it's hard to trust. but i trusted him, and i know for a fact he trusts me.
him and i played games all the time, games with cards, or simple easy games like red light green light. orrr we just shared stories.
time flew with him.

i didn't even realize my time was almost up.

it was late, every body was heading to bed, i sat in the dark, hearing nothing but silence, i thought everyone was asleep.. and i was just kind of restless.

"y/n.." i hear a voice whisper.

veneer.

"what?" i replied back softly.

"..you're.. leaving soon.." he mumbled.

"yeah, i know that," i muttered.

.
.

"..are you still gonna wait for me?..." he spoke, very gently, very sadly.

"..of.. course.. how could i not," i said, at first i felt hesitant, i paused. but then, i realized, thst i really wouldn't mind waiting for him.

i turned over, laying on my stomach, and i hung my hand off the edge of the bed.

i felt veneer reach up and hold it.

"veneer," i hummed.

"yeah?" he replied.

.
.
"i actually think ..
..prison was kinda fun."

[ the end 😨 ]

OMGBROICANTANYMOREICSNTDOOOTHISSS

if y'all judge me just know IM BLOCKING UU 😭 (DW u guys can make fun but u actually come at me..I CANT TAKE IT, B-B-B-B-BLOCKED. 🤬🤬).. anyways 🤭

hope u all enjoyed 😭🫶 xoxo 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 78 22
"Your an famous model who is fan of Veneer and has a crush on him. One day you felt the urge to go to his performance alongside his sister Velvet. Bu...
44.2K 1.8K 65
What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before people accuse me of doing a pro-ship please...
54.8K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings โš ๏ธ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
25.4K 426 34
I just couldn't resist writing a few one shots of the BroZone family before they broke up! A majority of these one shots see Branch's teen brothers (...