š—•š—”š—¦š—§š—”š—„š——š—¦ I AEMOND & A...

By bananadrink

š—”š—˜š— š—¢š—”š—— š—§š—”š—„š—šš—”š—„š—¬š—˜š—” š—œ š—”š—˜š—šš—¢š—” š—§š—”š—„š—šš—”š—„š—¬š—˜š—” š—§š—µš—² š˜š—暝—®š—“š—¶š—° š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜† š—¼š—³ š—µš—¼š˜„ ļæ½... More

B A S T A R D S
B A S T A R D S - 0 0
B A S T A R D S - 0 1
B A S T A R D S - 0 2
B A S T A R D S - 0 3
B A S T A R D S - 0 4
B A S T A R D S - 0 5
B A S T A R D S - 0 6
B A S T A R D S - 0 7
B A S T A R D S - 0 8

I N T R O

1.5K 55 2
By bananadrink

"Aurora may not be a Targaryen, but don't underestimate the Hightower blood in her. They are made for betrayal."

"Her mother sent her away because Aurora is living proof that Alicent Hightower is also capable of wickedness."

"Aurora should never have been born. That her brothers are now preying on her is her own doing."

"Aemond Targaryen has always been Mama's well-mannered son. How ironic that he was the first to visit Aurora's chambers."

"He hated his sister for what she had done to him."

"Aemond would burn the Seven Kingdoms to the ground only for Aurora Targaryen to be held responsible for her treachery."

"Seems like Aegon isn't the biggest disgrace Alicent Hightower has produced."

"Oddly enough, after Aurora returned, Aegon only frequented redheaded whores."

"Aegon was the one who never missed an opportunity to harass Aurora. How interesting that he is now the one who seeks her attention the most."

"Alicent has to decide. Does she want the throne or does she want her bastard?"

"The queen hadn't even said goodbye to her daughter when Otto took her away."

"How must it feel? To be betrayed by your own child?"

"See how he looks at her? Only fathers look at their daughters like that."

"That man would kill for that girl, can't you see that?"

"There is no doubt about Ser Criston's loyalty. The only question is to whom exactly. The daughter or the mother?"

"The perfect son. Who would have thought it?"

"Daeron was loved by everyone. Strange that Aurora hated him all the more."

"We talk about how Aemond and Aegon suffered. But no one sees the tears of the youngest princes."

"My sister is a good girl who has experienced bad things."

"Believe me, there is no one who has suffered more at the hands of the Hightower's than Aurora."

"When I am queen, I will create a new order for children like Aurora or Jace. A world where they can be happy and well protected."

"Conceived in love, born in hate."

"Aurora is the only one who seems to understand her insane sister."

"I wonder how Helaena felt about her beloved sister after she ruined her life."

"Daemon's favorite activity is watching Hightowers fall."

"Aurora and Daemon Targaryen. What a crazy combination. The gods are joking."

"Seems Daemon loves women who are prone to depravity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.8K 28
š…š«šØš¦ š¦š² š›š„šØšØš š°š¢š„š„ šœšØš¦šž š­š”šž šš®šžšžš§ š°š”šØ š°š¢š„š„ š«š¢š¬šž š–š”šžš§ š­š”šž š¬š®š§ š«š¢š¬šžš¬ ššš§š š­š”šž šššš§šœšž š›šž...
54K 2.7K 72
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...
278K 12.6K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...
185K 6.5K 25
M-A-M-A. G-I-R-L. Mamas Girl. Alicent Hightower loved all her children. She did, and no one could deny that. But she has and always will love her yo...