Tara: his strange obsession

By storieswelivein

If it's real, then I've chased you across time and space, and you've never been able to get away. More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
copyright
TROPES
DEDICATION
FAMILY INTRODUCTION
ch2. news
ch3. happy
ch4. mumbai
ch5. club
ch6. going back
ch7. why?
ch8. Those eyes
ch9. interview
ch10. Job
ch11. first day
ch12. shock
ch13. embarrassment
ch14. her ?
ch15. sadness
ch16. his care
ch17. project
ch18. fun
ch19. panic
ch20. cake
ch21. surprise
ch22. gift

ch-1. Strange

996 52 4
By storieswelivein

A beautiful day once again , sunlight was falling on my face and i woke up in his arms again ,ahh those arms .

I was just about to give him a morning kiss when suddenly i heard someone scream and the next movement i was all covered with water .

I woke up from my sleep and said in a sleepy voice ,
Ahh! Who was this , who dared to throw water on me ,i am gone kill that person .

"Oh, really are you going to kill me" ?

I looked at the person and saw mumma was standing over there with a empty glass in her hand and i got to know who did this

"Mumma ! Why did you throw water on mee , i am all wet now" .

"What can i do tara , you were not getting up and i think you are forgetting something ", maa said reminding me of something .

Ohh wait , shit ! how can i forget that today bhai and bhabhi was coming back after 2 years from london .

"Ahh so sorry maa , i go get ready in just 10 min and i will also go to pick them up" i said to her .

"Okay, first get ready and come downstairs for breakfast.'

"Hmm"

I quickly rushed towards the bathroom and take a quick shower. After that i did my skincare and wore a red kurti today.

I went downstairs to see that everyone was already on the table , I quickly joined them .

"Good morning everyone", i said .
"Good morning taru" , papa replied with a smile on his face

'Taru quickly have your breakfast then you need to go also" , maa said

"Ji ma but where is ansh bhai" , i said

"He has gone to get ready" .

"Okay maa "  i replied

After around 15 min me and ansh bhai left for the airport , i am so excited to meet abhimanu bhai and bhabhi after 2 years .

Around 1 and a half hour we reached the airport and waited for them, as there flight was delayed by 20 minutes .

Suddenly i heard a voice and a wide smile make space on my face , i turn around to see bhai and bhabhi standing there .

I quickly rushed towards them and give them a tight hug .

"Bhaii, you know i missed you so so so much bhai ","i missed you everyday", "every minute bhai".

"I missed you too princess ", bhai said.

"Hoo , you only missed your bhai not bhabhi that's not fair ", suddenly bhabhi speak .

"No bhabhi i also missed you very much , i even missed you more than bhai".

Suddenly ansh bhai speak from behind
"Bhai she will always remain a drama queen "

"Shut up ansh bhai ", bhai see ansh bhai tease me alot .

"Achha , don't fight now let's go now home ". bhai said and we nodded

We were about to sit in the car when i saw my jhumka laying down on the flood

"Bhai , please wait for a minute my jhumka fell over there and I came in a minute ", i said .

I rushed to pick it up when i feel that a pair of hazel eyes looking at me , i was turning around that directly suddenly i hear bhai voice

"Taru , come fast we are getting late", i heard bhai voice .

"Ji bhai coming", with that i went back and sat in the car .

"What happened taru", bhabhi asked me with a little tension.

"Nothing bhabhi i feel that someone was looking at me ", i said to her .

"Oh ho taru , don't worry  it must be like that ",  bhabhi said and headed towards home .

...................

I hope you all like the first chapter , i
Know it can be a little boring but please wait for few more chapters .

And ya dont forget to like , and comment

And for more updates follow me on instagram
Storieswelivein

637 words

💗✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 25
โ™กโ™ก๐’žโ„ด๐“๐“โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พโ„ด๐“ƒ โ„ด๐’ป ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ„ด๐“‡๐’พโ„ฏ๐“ˆ....โ™กโ™ก ๐‘น๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”... #3 revenge. 6-04-24 #3 collectionofshort...
27.8K 1.1K 64
"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."
226 31 17
'๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’.'
240K 11K 63
๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...