Freak of Nature

Av uhhidontknowwhoiam

"I'm here to kill you." "No, you're not." Mer

Prolougue
1
2
3
5
6
7

4

220 23 10
Av uhhidontknowwhoiam

A/n: Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

The Aconitum flower is one that was never supposed to be discovered.

The plant that is also called "Wolf's Bane" is dangerous and can kill its victims by a simple touch. The strong fast acting poison can cause nausea, vomiting, followed by a heart attack. Just by a touch. Imagine what it could do if it was consumed.

It is rumored that women who were abused by their husbands and fathers would use the Aconitum to rid themselves of the men who were plaguing their everyday lives.

And of course, it was Elias' favorite flower.

Not only was he a great stylist, he was also a cute nerd who knew everything about plants and botany. And while he knew the dangers of the Aconitum flower, it was something that he studied religiously.

So as Billie stood at the back of the large crowd, her gloved hand holds the purple flower delicately in her hands knowing it's the least she could do to honor her late friend.

The crowd is slowly exiting the gates of the graveyard and soon Billie is the only one left in there, so she approaches the overturned dirt and looks down at it unsurely.

Believe it or not, this is Billie's first funeral she's ever attended and she hoped it would stay like that. It was why she didn't keep people around to long to build a connection with them, knowing a moment like this would happen.

Everybody dies.

But damn, Eli was just one of a kind. A boy with a bright heart and gentlemen way who just slipped his way into Billie's life and for some odd reason, she allowed him to stay.

She knew she would regret it. She knew one day, it would all come crashing down and she would lose him, but she lived in the facade that he was a sense of normalcy. At least what she thought was normal.

If only, she could rewind the last week over. If only he never showed up, if he only he never saw her for what she truly was. If only, he never left the hall, it would all be fine.

No, he would still hate you.

But at least, he would still be here.

Billie was a reaper of souls. Death followed her wherever she went, but never did it hit this close, never did she think that another tally of deaths marked by Alexandria Deveraux would be a tally she held dear to her heart.

She kneels down near the dirt and lets out a breath. She couldn't cry anymore, she had cried enough. She places the flower on top of the dirt and stands up again. "I know you left this world hating me. Because you found out the truth," She starts.

"But I hope now wherever you are, you understand. Why I did what I had to do. Why everything I've done has been done. None of this was a choice,"

"I'll find her. I'll make her pay. I promise you that." She nods one final time and steps away from Elias and one step after another, she makes it closer out of the graveyard. She looks back one again and looks away for the final time.

Bidding a final farewell to her one and only dearest friend that this sick world offered her.

The young girl is ecstatic as she jumps off of the school bus and screams a goodbye to the bus driver. She skips up the long driveway as fast as she can although her big bookbag weighs her down.

She arrives at her front door and opens it, walking in and shutting it behind her. Immediately, she turns around and rises to the tip of toes to lock both locks of the door. After that, she drops her bookbag to the ground and runs over to the kitchen where she spots her mother.

"Mama, mama! Look!" She shouts in excitement, holding up a white paper that writes "100%" with a smiley face.

The older woman locks eyes with her child and kneels down to examine the paper closer. She smiles brightly and pulls her girl in for a tight hug. "Mon amour, I'm so proud of you," She kisses the girl's cheek.

"I knew you could do it! Now put this on the table, so Daddy can see and come back, I have a surprise waiting for you."

With a nod, the girl follows her mother's instructions and puts the marked up sheet of paper on the coffee table of her living room and runs back into the kitchen. She's met with a tray of her favorite cookies on the kitchen island.

Peanut Butter Cookies.

A smile forms on the young girl face as she reaches her hand out for one until they're swatted away quickly. "It's hot, baby, you have to wait a few minutes,"

She pouts at her mother hoping it may sway her, but the older woman sticks by her answer while heading to the fridge. "Now talk to me, how was school today?"

"It was really good," The little girl nods excitedly. "I can multiply triple digits numbers now!"

"And you're only six!? You're so smart, my love." The older lady beams with pride and nuzzles her face into her little girl's neck eliciting giggles from her. "Thank you."

"Avez-vous travaille sur votre francais?"

"Oui! J'ai pu ecire un long paragraphe aujourd'hui."

"Good, your father's going to be very proud you." She smiles at the girl again and then grabs a glass plate, placing two cookies on it and placing the plate in front of her.

The young girl's eyes go wide in awe and she reaches for the plate until she receives a look from her mother. "And what do you say, jeune femme?"

"Thank you." The girl corrects her action and waits for an approving nod from her mother before continuing to eat her cookies.

The older lady allows her daughter to eat her cookies and proceeds tidy up the kitchen. She puts the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and stops when she hear the alarm beep.

The first beep, she stops and listens, the second beep makes her walk toward her girl who is oblivious to the noise. The third one is when she hopes it doesn't reach a fourth.

The fourth one is followed by the sound of the front door being ripped open and in comes running her husband. Panicked and concerned.

"Daddy!" The girl hops up out of her mother's grasp and into her father's arm.

"Hey, princess." He kneels down and kisses her on her forehead, while maintaining eye contact with his wife. He nods at her and instantly, she knows what it means.

She runs across the kitchen, through the living room, and into their bedroom. She opens the closet door and pushes past the clothes and reaches for two pistols and comes back to her family.

She passes both weapons to her husband and pulls her girl out of his hands. "Daddy has to go now, baby."

The little girl lets out a sound of annoyance and says she wants to stay with her daddy. "No, please listen to me. We have to leave Daddy, he'll be right back."

The little girl doesn't protest any further and gets comfortable in her mother's arms. She watches on as her mother approaches her father and places a firm kiss on his lips.

"I love you." She whispers against his lips. "Til we're gray and old." He responds back to her.

He walks away from them leaving his two girls to run back into their bedroom and into the closet. The little girl looks over her mother's shoulder in curiosity. Her mother reveals a door she's never seen and watches on as she unlocks it and brings them inside.

"Mommy, what's happening?"

The woman sniffles lightly and cups the little's girl cheeks. "Nothing, sweetheart. We'll be seeing daddy soon."

"But you don't seem too sure." The little girl shakes her head, making her mother let out a sigh of gratitude. "God, I wish you weren't so smart sometimes."

The little was quite smarter and more observant than peers around her age. Surprisingly, she was able to understand emotions, specifically how her mother was more stressed than usual.

The woman wants her daughter to ask another question but is interrupted when she hears gunshots. She panics as her daughter flinches in fear at the sound of each sound.

"No, no, shh. It's okay, you're fine." The woman tries to comfort her child when she begins to cry. "Please, we have to be quiet. Please." She whimpers in her ear.

"I want Daddy." She shuts her eyes. "I know, I know you do." The woman kisses her daughter's head harshly. When the noises get closer, the woman knows she has to act fast.

So she kneels down in front of her baby and stands her up straight. A tear runs down her cheek as she grabs her little girl's hands. "You are so much stronger than you think, my love,"

The girl is confused but doesn't move. "Daddy and I love you so much, mon amour. More than words could ever explain. Here," The woman reaches for the back of her own neck and removes her single necklace and places it tightly on her daughter's neck.

"This is from me and Daddy, okay? You never let go of this," The woman hangs onto the chain waiting for the little girl to nod.

The woman lets another tear fall from her eyes and she pulls the little girl in for one final hug before sniffling. "Now listen to me, okay? You don't leave this room until you hear complete silence. And I mean completely quiet."

The little girl's eyes stray to the door and she's shaken by her mother. "Are you listening? What did I say?"

"Silent. No noise." She repeats and watches her mother walk out of the room and head first into the sounds of fighting and gunshots.

The little girl shakes in fear, wanting both of her parents but listening to her mother's final command. Complete silence.

She feels like she's waiting for an eternity until she realizes she doesn't hear anything. She clutches onto her mother's necklace and steps out of the room. She looks around and notices the rubble on her parent's bed and the large clutter of shoes and hangers all over the floor.

She makes her way out of the bedroom and instantly, she's met with the smell of smoke. She winces at it softly and calls out for her mom, then her dad.

She begins to clutch the necklace even tighter when she gets no response, the jewelry cutting into her skin. She walks and trips over something, she falls face first and cries out.

She can taste the blood pooling in her mouth and a painful warmth reaches up to her nose. She looks at back at what she tripped over and screeches when she sees her dad with blood around.

She grabs his soaked shirt and tries to pull him up, ignoring the blood that's getting in her blonde hair. She calls out for him and just a few inches ahead of her lays her mother.

She lets out a gut wrenching sob when she spots both of them, hand in hand, unresponsive and bleeding out.

Her tears drip down from her cheek and onto the faces of her dead parents. She feels her stomach swallowing itself in and her heart cracking piece by piece.

She looks down at her hands and gulps at the sight of blood. Her parents' blood dripping off of her fingers. She shakes in fear again, with no idea what to do, and looks up when she hears footsteps coming towards her.

She scoots back, terrified and alone, an unknown man reaches near her and says nothing. She locks eyes with him and searches through them. They're black, cold, unreadable.

"And what's your name, sweet thing?" He smiles at her, revealing his charred teeth.

"A-Alexandria."

A/N: We're getting a little peak at our "protagonist." :)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.9K 28
You, the reader, and everybody else are apart of my little game. See, I'm not normal. I'm crazy. Delusional. Psycho. Those words taunt me every time...
158K 7.2K 27
"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever...
220K 5.4K 31
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 -G!P Billie -Explicit language -Black language ...
925 19 22
"why are your tongues purple?" tyler asked as we were all sitting on the couch. fuck. don't say it. don't say it.