linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

4.3K 95 9
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
suspicious behavior !

"guys i have zero ideas for youtube, please help me" jule groaned, face-planting on devon's bed.

they had been back now for a couple days and the group had decided to hang out for once after everyone had had uncharacteristically busy schedules those couple of days. they were hanging out at devon's and julien's apartment, entering devon's room just as they had finished eating the chinese food they had ordered.

"go bother chase and carrington" devon mumbled, not really wanting to be in his video. julien just gave her the middle finger and ignored her.

"i have an idea! why don't you do that trend, the uh, the cooking thing" molly rambled, having the name on the tip of her tongue.

"oh yeah, where one person's blind the other can't hear and the other can't talk" devon hummed, looking thoughtful at the idea.

"wait, that's actually good. can you guys help me?" he asked, looking at the three girls infront of him.

at first, when devon and julien had moved to new york and he found out dev had befriended two girls who lived together, he was intimidated. suddenly feeling insecure being the only man on the group but as time passed and they grew more comfortable around each other, julien swore he would die protecting everyone one of them, even if they annoyed the shit out of him.

"i can't, i gotta get to work early today" molly regretfully said, sad at the fact that she wouldn't be there to witness something that was bound to go sideways for the group.

"sunny and i can help!" devon exclaimed, going to hug the mentioned girl.

"why are you involving me?" sunny groaned, immediately hugging her back.

"it's gonna be fun!"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it hadn't been fun. sunny and julien ganged up on her and made her be mute, something she hated the whole hour and a half they did the stupid video.

"i told you to put oil on the tray!" julien yelled over the blaring music playing on his headphones. he was just about able to make up what sunny was saying, taking a comically millenial pause before each response.

"i did but you weren't any help not giving me any directions!" sunny exclaimed as she pointed at julien's general direction angrily over devon who was in between them just staring ahead with a tired look on her eyes.

"i couldn't hear! you kept mumbling!" jule once again yelled, an offended look on his face.

"ugh, it's all your fault!"

after finally ending the video filled with torture, devon took the blindfold covering her mouth and started yelling at them both, julien for once thankful he hadn't stopped the recording.

after calming down she decided to go take a nap, ordering the pair to clean up the kitchen before she woke up.

just as she finally fell on her bed, ready to fall asleep, her phone started to ring. with a groan she grabbed it from beside her, a smile overtaking her face at the contact photo.

"quinny!"

"hey devy" quinn greeted, a smile too making it's home on his face. it was late for him and he had just gotten home from practice, so upon laying on his bed the first thing he did was facetime the girl.

"how was practice?" she calmly asked, turning to her side and leaning her phone on the pillow.

"it was great, the usual. petterson kicked my ass though" quinn sighed, brushing his hand through his damp hair from the shower.

"is that the usual?" she teased, staring directly at his eyes, mesmerized by the way they shined under his phone light.

"i'm offended you would think that" quinn gasped dramatically, holding a hand to his chest.

"i'm pretty sure i could kick your ass easily" she laughed, her eyes squinting in the cutest way possible.

"you haven't skated in, how long?" he rhetorically asked, placing his arm behind his head, unknowingly flexing his arm.

"shut up! you're just threatened by my amazing abilities" she claimed, scrunching her nose cutely.

"who's threatened by who?" jule asked as he entered the room. quinn quirked his brow, for a second not recognizing the voice.

"quinn feels threatened by my skating abilities" she announced, looking proud of herself.

"not even you believe that" jule snorted, plopping beside her, seeing quinn on her phone screen and giving him a quick wave which quinn gave back.

"rude! anyway, did you clean my kitchen?" she asked pointedly above the sound of quinn's laughter.

"it's my kitchen too but yeah. me and sunny are gonna head out, she has some things to do" he said suspiciously, already sitting up and ruffling her hair annoyingly.

"okay, talk to you later" dev smiled, waving at him.

after the goodbyes, devon resumed her previous position on her bed, quinn and devon staring at each other silently until quinn smirked, talking seconds later.

"they're totally fucking each other, right?"

"oh, for sure"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGHESX3🗣️🔥'

today at 11:31 PM

brother #2
yo
yo
yo
yo

brother #3
what

brother #2
help me spam text quinn

brother #3
okay
why

brother #2
just want to annoy him😇

brother #3
bet
q
huggy
huggybear
quinny

brother #2
quinn
big bro
hug
hughes
hey
hi
hey
hola

brother #1
wtf do u guys want

brother #3
hey quinn
hi
hey

brother #2
hello huggy
hey

brother #1
im gonna block u guys

brother #2
so rude

brother #3
and for what

brother #1
im busy

brother #3
busy doing what

brother #2
didnt u just finish practice🤓

brother #1
i finished early today

brother #3
then why r u busy

brother #1
because

brother #2
what

brother #3
ohhhhh
what r u doing quinny😉

brother #3
do not ever use that emoji

brother #1
leave me alone

brother #2
😉

brother #3
i have suspicions
hold on

brother #1
luke stop

brother #2
wait im lost💀

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'MOOSEY♥️'

today at 11:52 PM

moosey♥️
hey
hi
hey
dev
devy
hey
u there
ik ur not asleep
okay dev💔

NEW IMESSAGE
FROM 'HUGHESX3🗣️🔥'

today at 11:56 PM

brother #3
okay if im actually right
ur talking to someone rn
and i have a pretty good hunch

brother #2
WAIT
WOW
I SEE

brother #1
LEAVE ME ALONE

brother #2
this is so embarrassing huggy😂

brother #1
u dont know a thing

brother #3
we know a lot

brother #2
more than u know

brother #1
now i wanna know
what u guys think
u know

brother #3
u still love her

brother #1
that's obvious
& i also admited to that

brother #2
wait
pause
when did this happen
im so out of the loop rn

brother #3
this is old news

brother #1
& u claim u know
more than i think💀

brother #2
wait
before we continue
r u talking with her that much
that u started using '&'
instead of 'and' again?????

brother #3
WAIT I DIDNT NOTICE THAT

brother #1
GUYS LEAVE ME ALONE
ur distracting me

brother #2
bet
go talk to the love of ur life

brother #3
tell her we say hello😁😁

brother #1
i wont😍

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked darknessislife and others

huggywuggy NO I DONT

huggywuggy THATS A LIE

dukeyluke I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAH @letsgetrowdy
— view all replies
letsgetrowdy THIS IS SO FUNNY

addictedtomolly why does he hate you???
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf he literally forgot abt my existence WHILE we were on call
huggywuggy I HAVE ANNOYING YOUNGER BROTHERS
letsgetrowdy okay huggy put the blame on us🙁

darknessislife i could treat u sm better😩😩
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf come over rn

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
i have nothing to say abt this except that quinn & dev obviously want each other so bad. hope u enjoyed💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
53.6K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
21.2K 488 27
YOU'RE LOSING ME- LH43 IN WHICH- they were strangers then they became friends, they became lovers, they became strangers again. "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙...
38.6K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...