Wally Darling AUS x Reader

By Apple_Pigs

You Wake Up one Morning To Find A Package of Puppets On your Doorstep... *Dramatic inhale and exhale* There i... More

Chapter 1: You meet them
Chapter 2: Getting to Know them
Chapter 3: A Day With the Lovesick Obsession and A New AU
Blitz Information
Sneak of Chapter 4:
Chapter 4: A day with the Rainbow Murderer, OG, Opposite, Grey
1K READS!?
Chapter 5: Randoms
Chapter 6: Dream after Dream
Sneak of chapter 8

Chapter 7: Memories won't leave.

650 9 16
By Apple_Pigs

Not My Fanart. Art belongs to Ijustwannahavefunn. :>

Your father stared at you, You were screaming as the other doctors tried to chain you to the wall.
"Y/N!!! CALM DOWN!!!" Your mother yelled, your father glared at his wife before speaking with Pure Hatred of venom.
"Don't be so ill love....After all you're the one who put Our lovely Kid in the hospital." He spoke in hatred, He caressed His Wife's Cheek before clenching it into his Fists tightly.
"I hope you suffer. It's your fault, after all, on why our beautiful child is in the hospital. It's your fault our child is in a Damn Coma." The father spoke, He glared Angrily and kept arguing with his wife.

[Meanwhile, with our protagonist]
You woke up on the couch, Drenched In your own sweat. You couldn't remember what happened, but you had a terrible headache. All you could remember, though, was black ink. You heard the sizzle of Bacon, and You Smelled the Delicious Scent of Syrup. You got your lazy Ass off the couch and headed to the kitchen to see,
Police/Officer Wally cooking in the kitchen. Butcher was tied to a chair, You became confused.
"Officer Wally, why is... Butcher tied to a Chair??" You asked, Officer Wally turned to you and simply smiled Smugly before turning back to the breakfast. He was making some good Ol'Bacon and Pancakes, You noticed how RF wally liked smoking. You wanted to know why He liked smoking, but you also didn't want to pry.

[Choose]

Yes: Ask him why He smokes

No: Don't ask him why He smokes

[You Chosen YES]

You walked over to RF and tapped his torso. You were pretty short compared to him. You didn't get his attention, So You Did something only a rational person would do.
You smacked his Ass.

[Just so yall know I read the information and only remembered the sad parts so if it doesn't make sense sorry then]

"What. Was. That. For..?" RF asked coldly, He turned to you, looking down at you. "RF, why do you smoke?" You asked in a curious tone. You noticed him sighing before responding. "Seriously Neighbor? Alright, fine, I suppose I'll tell you." He took a deep breath and exhaled the smoke out...
"So it all started with my daughter dying... Her name was Ophelia. She was such a lovely girl till one day she went out of my Office with out permission and wandered to the grinder room....." You heard his voice start, Tearing up as he kept speaking.

"She fell into the Grinder, I watched her body be cut. Luckily Her body was still 'Whole'. I heard her crying, My wife Julie saw this and blamed it all on me." RF spoken, All You could See were his Crimson Red eyes being filled up with Tears. "Do you Need a Moment...?" You spoke with empathy, RF shook his head and walked away to the bathroom before screaming.
"I FUCKING HATE MYSELF!!!"

[MEANWHILE IN THE REAL WORLD]
Your father is managing Other Patients health, As He manages them your mother Is next to your bed. Tears left Her golden eyes as she continued to cry.
"My baby....My poor sweet Baby, Please wake up." Your mother Zola fixed your Wally Plush, and she walked out of the room.

[Meanwhile Somewhere In the real world]
You were sitting down on the couch, reading a book when suddenly you felt a chill all over your body. You were soaking wet, and you saw Opposite Grinning like an asshole.
"OPPOSITE!!!" You yelled Angrily, you got up and Chased Him around your house. You kept chasing him, and you bumped into Lovesick, You got back up and Chased Opposite again. "OPPOSITE I'LL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!" You said Angrily, You caught up to Him and was about to punch him in the face when suddenly His body turned into black Liquid....

"What the- WHAT THE HELL!?" You yelled, You Screamed in pain when The liquid got on you. It burned your skin, It started turning you into liquid....Next thing you knew you were in a chair sitting down with Your therapist. Aka Doctor Wendy darling.
"Hello Patient #7. How do you feel?"
She asked. 'You were slightly feeling uneasy. But after you spoke in a hesitant voice. "Umm....Alright...?" Wendy didn't think So...She Eyed you up and down.
"You've been acting awful tough lately Smoking a lot of cigarettes, lately, But inside, you're just a little baby...It's okay to say you've got a weak spot You don't always have to be on top Better to be hated Than loved for what your not You're vulnerable....."

She told you, "You didn't believe anything she said...or
You tried to convince yourself that you were fine. But the fact was that even if you tried....You knew deep down you weren't fine. You weren't okay......You couldn't forgive her... You couldn't bear the memories that haunted you...
"We will never speak of this..." You spoke coldly. Wendy was about to speak, but it was way too late...the Black Liquid consumed your mind, which filled your entire thoughts in Rage. It played the memories of your father being kicked out of the house by your evil mother....
You grabbed the pen by her desk and repeatedly stabbed Wendy multiple times everywhere. Her chest, you clicked the pen and carved a heart on it before peeling the skin off....Then you Stabbed her eye, her right eye fell out Her socket and her left eye was ripped out and hanging by the eye cord.
You amputated Wendy's leg. Slowly, you skinned the rest of her leg of her skin..."L/N!!! STOP -" Wendy screamed but quickly got cut off by you sewing her mouth shut...

[Meanwhile, somewhere in a dark void....]
A lady with purple hair that was tied into a braid, having white and yellow star accessories, the lady wore a Black dress, and she was sitting on a purple pillow. She was sipping her coffee, and she had a calming but mysterious aura.
"It's truly coming together.....Isn't it Hoshi?" She said in a curious tone, Her husband Hoshi simply nodded, who was sitting on his throne. "You are correct, sun-bite...our dear Child is finally exploring their true path....not this humane life." Hoshi spoke, Hoshi had white shaggy hair and dark skin, and the front of his hair was a blue color. He wore a Black robe with a Yin-Yang symbol on The Back Of the Robe.
"Well, love...do you find this entertaining?" Sun-bite asked, She sipped her coffee and continued to watch the Murder.
"Of course....now it's time to activate the marks..." Hoshi said, He got off his throne and went to the main room' He walked in the room. Inside were multiple portals and orbs, some stars and things that represented rifts.

"泣いてください、私の可愛い子よ...あなたは私の子供になりませんか...あなたの甘い掌の中で休んでください...あなたのマークをアクティブにしてください..."
(Cry, my sweet child...Will you be my child...Rest in your sweet palms...Activate your mark...)
Hoshi started to chant...as He did the rifts, portals and stars started to glow and surround him.

[Meanwhile, in the other room]
Sun-bite's purple hair started to glow a hazel color, She simply smiled, and she got off her pillow and created a golden flame.

"Naite, watashi no amai nigai... Naite, watashi no amai ko... Anata no okāsan to otōsan ga anata o mamoru...." She spoke, the golden flame surrounded her until it hit her eyes. The Flames consumed her, and She was in the plain void. Or also known as 'Earth.' Her husband Hoshi was there sitting in a tree upside down. "Son of a Bloody hell....." Now that they were in the human world, they had to find their beloved child. But since they were invisible, only Beings that aren't Mortal can see them.

"Now, now get up....Or do I have to call you your middle name, Love?" Sun-bite said, She simply clapped her hands together and pulled her husband out the bushes.
"Momo Sakura... GET UP!!" She yelled, Her husband got up immediately. "Right, right...." Hoshi looked around and started to head into the Rift again, and they were back in the palace or the dark void as known.

[Meanwhile, in the real world]
You were finally Woken. Up to the sounds of sirens, you could've sworn you were just murdering your therapist. But you saw the Wallys looking at you worriedly, Even Opposite looked at least bit concerned. "Neighbor......What's wrong?" Watcher asked, He had to sit on his knees to talk to you due to being a literal giant.
"Nothing....I just had a bad dream...." You said hesitantly, You were about to lie back down when you noticed you had Black Spiral looking markings on your wrists....Some looked like eyes.
"Neighbor.....Please....why can't you remember...?" "What do you mean...?" Watcher's face melted off....You screamed loudly, and then it all suddenly came flooding back....It came back......The feeling and memories of lost....The times of horror.....
"It's my fault it's my fault.....I'm a useless child..." You kept saying that repeatedly. Each time you did, you could feel a string inside you. Snapping by each word you repeated...

[Flashback time seedlings]

You were walking around the neighborhood playing with your friend, Wally. You remembered his favorite fruit which was an Apple.
As you played with your friend Wally, a stranger walked up to you.
"Hello there, little kid....Would you want some candy...?" the stranger asked, You said "yes please!!" As you were about to reach for the candy, Wally stopped you. He was staring wide eyes at the stranger. You never saw him, Blink, so when Wally finally blinked....When He blinked, your eyes couldn't believe it... you watched the head of the Stranger fall off....
"Wally, what the Heck!?" You yelled, You stepped away from him, and you were stopped to see two people watching you... watching you from behind of Wally...."Wha...?" The last words you said before everything went black....

Also here's a picture of Sun-bite and Hoshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
76.2K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...