๐ƒ๐„๐•๐Ž๐“๐„๐ƒ, ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๏ฟฝ...

By DEKUSNUMBERONEFAN

โ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘, ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘, ๐Ž๐‡, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“...โž โ...๐‚๏ฟฝ... More

[ 000 ] INTRODUCTIONS
[ SEASON ONE ]
[ 001 ] ์ผ
[ 002 ] ์ด
[ 003 ] ์‚ผ
[ 004 ] ์‚ฌ
[ 005 ] ์˜ค
[ 006 ] ์œก
[ SEASON TWO ]
[ 007 ] ์น 
[ 008 ] ํŒ”
[ 009 ] ๊ตฌ
[ 010 ] ์‹ญ
[ 011 ] ์‹ญ์ผ
[ 012 ] ์‹ญ์ด
[ 013 ] ์‹ญ์‚ผ
[ 014 ] ์‹ญ์‚ฌ
[ 015 ] ์‹ญ์˜ค
[ 016 ] ์‹ญ์œก
[ 017 ] ์‹ญ์น 
[ 018 ] ์‹ญํŒ”
[ 019 ] ์‹ญ๊ตฌ
[ 20 ] ์ด์‹ญ
[ 21 ] ์ด์‹ญ์ผ
[ 22 ] ์ด์‹ญ์ด
[ 23 ] ์ด์‹ญ์‚ผ
[ 24 ] ์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ
[ 25 ] ์ด์‹ญ์˜ค
[ 26 ] ์ด์‹ญ์œก
[ 27 ] ์ด์‹ญ์น 
[ 28 ] ์ด์‹ญํŒ”
[ 29 ] ์ด์‹ญ๊ตฌ
[ SEASON THREE ]
[ 30 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ
[ 31 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ
[ 32 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด
[ 33 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ผ
[ 34 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ
[ 35 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์˜ค
[ 36 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก
[ 37 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ์น 
[ 38 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”
[ 39 ] ์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ
[ 40 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ
[ 41 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ
[ 42 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด
[ 43 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ
[ 44 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ
[ 45 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค
[ 46 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก
[ 47 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น 
[ 48 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”
[ 49 ] ์‚ฌ์‹ญ๊ตฌ
[ 50 ] ์˜ค์‹ญ

[ 51 ] ์˜ค์‹ญ์ผ

249 11 7
By DEKUSNUMBERONEFAN

༻❁༺

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪

────── 〔✿〕──────

"...it don't have nothing to do with your new friend..."

────────────

YOU'RE AWOKEN FROM A
COLD HAND NUDGING YOUR ELBOW...your neck is tense from the awkward position you had slept in, you groan while stretching. todoroki sits up and stands beside the plush couch you had just been lounging on, "midoriya is here."

but you already know that, since you can see his green hair and freckled face a mile away. you push off the couch and meet him in the middle, throwing your arms around him.

you squeeze him, causing izuku to chuckle before he lets go to fix your flyaways, "of course, you'd nap after this."

"slept like a baby," you grin as you feel his digits sweep the hair back in place. you silently admire his face, noticing the newly acquired scratch on his cheek.

you point to it, then to yours, "look, we're matching. got mine from a spear."

izuku's green eyes widen comically as he leans back to look at your cheek, "ouch. mine wasn't nearly as bad, just nails."

your face is screwed up into confusion, "like fingernails?"

izuku nods, you mumble gross. he shakes his head endearingly, his green curls echoing the action, "you know how many have passed yet?"

you shake your head no, "todoroki and i were the first pair to arrive, and then i knocked out on the couch."

as if summoned, todoroki approaches the both of you, "looks like only eleven from our class have passed."

you mumble, "so nine more to go."

you nor todoroki don't fail to notice the worried look worn on izuku's freckled face, "and the announcementshim  said only eighteen spots left."

you grab his hand, ushering to follow you, "c'mon, you should probably get those targets off and get some food, izuku."

that should be a good enough distraction.

izuku nods, following you, "you should eat too, didn't you say you slept as soon as you got here?"

you squeeze his hand, smiling, "trust, i will try everything on that table. i'm ravenous."

izuku laughs boyishly but is interrupted as mera announces over the intercom, "wow. eight people just passed at the same time. that leaves only ten open spots."

izuku turns to face the door, hoping to see your classmates. his shoulders deflating as soon they open to reveal those ketsubutsu students.

and we still have nine other students.

you nudge his shoulder with yours before handing him a key off the shelf with a feeble smile,  "here. you just—"

"that's two more in. eight spots left," mera nearly sings over the intercom. you roll your eyes, "does he ever—"

the intercom buzzes again, "seven spaces remain. six left now! make that five!"

izuku quickly takes off the targets before leading you to the enormous screen. you and izuku try to gauge whether or not it was any of your peers.

mera whistles, "whew, the pressure's on, now! in the final minutes, yuuei came together and pulled off some absolutely insane combos."

you and izuku sigh in relief at the mention of your school.

"—four spots! now three! ooo, that's one in from shiketsu high, so only two spots remain!"

"come on..." izuku mutters under his breath anxiously.

the alarm blares as mera screams and cheers in excitement over the intercom, "the last students passed! every spot is now filled. one hundred students will advance! the end is finally here. wah-hoo!"

you and izuku are able to hear the cheers of kaminari and kirishima all the way at the green couches.

you squeeze izuku's hand as he sighs, "thank all might..."

you playfully nudge his side, "you can say that again. was worried there for a second that you were gonna pass out."

izuku throws an arm around your shoulder, squeezing you into a hug with a roll of his eyes, "was not."

"was too!—" you cut your laughter short, gently pushing izuku away after he pinches your side in a ticklish manner.

"oh, right. for the hundred of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen."

you and izuku look back toward the large screen as instructed by mera, showcasing an overtop view of the test arena.

suddenly, explosions begin occurring around the arena, quickly causing destruction in all parts.

everyone is baffled as it continues.

you whisper, "a rescue portion, then?"

mera's instructions continue ominously, "there's only one more round to the exam. your goal being quite simple: undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disaster sites..."

hope these people are at least earning a bag with this.

"...use this time to show us how you will carry out successful rescue procedures once you receive your licenses. treat this as though it were the real thing."

squinting at the screen, you can see older seniors and young kids emerge from the rubble.

flashes of the quaking building in the kamino incident fires bubbling out of broken glass windows are evident in your troubled mind.

kamino ward always seems to be haunting you.

as people begin muttering, mera assures them that these are specialists, professional persons in need of rescue, who work for help us company.

mera begins discussing the system, "we'll be judging how well you are able to keep these bystanders safe as you go about your mission. we'll be using a pointing system in which you want more points by the end to pass this exam."

the intercom buzzes as mera yawns, "take care of any necessary preparations now, as we'll begin in a short ten minutes! i'll be squeezing in a quick nap right now..."

ida walks up to you and izuku, "this looks familiar."

you nod as izuku states what the both of you are thinking, "it's like kamino ward."

"you think they actually meant to base it off that? or pure coincidence..." you say the last bit with sarcasm as you wonder aloud to the two boys.

ida nods, "the situations are similar. but our only goal then had been to rescue bakugo. we had let the pros handle search and recovery. and you'll recall, there were many casualties."

hana falling appears in your mind. you shake your head, "if we're gonna pass, then there won't be any this time."

izuku determinedly nods along with ida.

then out of the blue, you can hear shouts of izuku's surname from the seating area. there's a scramble of feet before denki and...mineta appear before you, attacking izuku.

"what were you doing while the rest of us were just trying to stay alive, you bastard?!" mineta interrogates with his thick lisp, izuku leaning back with his hands up.

denki starts, "was this entire test nothing but a joke for you?"

you merely step further back from the scene, wary of any flying hands.

"guys, cool it! what's going on?" izuku pries denki's hand off of his curls as the purple grape whips around to point with tears in his eyes.

"don't play stupid with us! what devious things were you doing with that uber hottie?" you follow mineta's eyeline and see...that uber hottie from shiketsu.

it's quiet as she takes notice of the boys before she waves.
your gaze is hawk-like as you watch the exchange.

mineta shrieks in emotional pain, "the casual greeting exchanged between a man and woman whose sexual relationship has advanced several bases!"

"just how plus ultra did you end up going with her?" denki reaches to grab izuku's collar.

you tilt your head, "yeah, how did you end up going with that...uber hottie over there, izuku?"

izuku's attention is pinned strictly on you as he feverishly shakes his head, "sero must've told them something entirely different than what happened! it's a side effect of her quirk—"

denki interrupts him, "but you did see her naked?"

izuku shrugs him off, going to look back to you, when mineta begs, "well, did you?"

"only sorta!" izuku drags a hand down his face.

denki looks back to the girl, not believing it one bit, "don't lie to us...she's still waving at you!"

mineta grabs his collar and begins shaking him, "give us details, midoriya! i beg you!"

"i told you, nothing weird went down!" izuku gives you a pleading look. you roll your eyes, walking backward to the food table, sort of teasing the boy, "whatever, i guess i can believe your word."

you wave one of your hands in a phone motion, "you should get her number so you can introduce yourself properly."

izuku immediately catches on your jab at how you two first began talking, "f/n!"

you just grin to yourself as you turn around and make your way to the food provided. you could not wait to enjoy some of the delicious assortment laid out.

you're grabbing a bread roll with a bowl of fruit in one hand when you hear the call of your name. kirishima and bakugo, then join your side near all the loaves of bread.

the redhead quickly grabs a roll, taking a bite as he begins with a mouthful of carbs, "i heard you had been one of the first ones from our class. super manly if i say so myself!"

"thank you, kiri," you sheepishly grin, taking a spoonful of cold fresh fruit to prevent yourself from having to say anything else to the praise.

kirishima is about to say something else when he mumbles, looking over your shoulder, "huh–oh hey, it's shiketsu."

he takes another bite of his bread roll as a very hairy figure, inasa, the blonde girl, and two very familiar boys approach you three.

you blink...their faces oh so familiar—THEY'RE THE TWO FROM THE SNOW.

you avert your gaze from them as the hairy student addresses bakugo specifically, only receiving a curt, "what."

the blonde hairy student takes it as a sign to continue, "i think you met shishikura in the test, my classmates with the flesh-molding power."

kirishima mutters to you, "so much hair."

you nod, eating another spoonful of strawberries. bakugo takes a moment to think, "yeah. i took him out."

the hairy guy's response is oddly quick and eagerish, "i thought so—"

izuku quietly appears beside you, curious as to what the shiketsu students were up to with you. you offer him a strawberry on your fork, which he graciously accepts.

"—i'm guessing he may have acted rudely, or perhaps offended you. he has a tendency to try to push his values onto others...probably couldn't help himself with your case as you're pretty famous."

the student suddenly perks up, his sharp aquamarine eyes meeting with bakugo's carmine ones, "i apologize for him. i'd like  to build a good relationship between our schools."

you feel uneasiness settle in your stomach.

this did not sit well with you. with the way they had been fighting, it just doesn't sound right...you subtly share a glance with izuku.

his eyes said that he thought the same thing.

the hairy student then clears his throat, "anyway. that's it."

the hoard of shiketsu students then begins walking away. you can't help feel like someone is staring at you.

you look amongst the group and see one of the boys from the snowy area flinches as you make eye contact, his eyes averting yours.

...okay.

you nearly break your neck as you hear a purr directed at izuku, "see ya out there."

izuku tenses and mumbles incoherently. denki and mineta are quick to jump on to that interaction while you sideye him.

he ignores the two, focusing on you, "i swear she is actually really scary and insane!"

you mumble a mhm, bitterly biting into a cold green grape. izuku pleads with you as yaomomo cuts in to tell the blabbering horny messes named denki and mineta, "you two are acting disgracefully right now!"

the bell rings signaling the next part of the exam was about to begin. you playfully give a look to izuku as he throws his hands up in surrender with a begging grin.

mera starts dramatically, with fatigue still apparent in his voice on the intercoms, "villains have performed a large-scale terroir attack spanning all of insert city name here!"

༻❁༺

a/n
- sorry for such a late update peeps
- school and tennis are kicking my behind off a fucking cliff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 4 14
โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a jealous bachelor signs a deal with the Devil in order to win over the heart of his first love. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ Katsuki Baku...
415K 16.7K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
184K 5.6K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
150K 4.4K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...