Expect The Unexpected || Sadi...

Da 1mayfield1

In which two best friends, y/n and Sadie, fall in love while filming Stranger Things 4 after not seeing each... Altro

chapter 1: seeing her again
chapter 2: feelings can change
chapter 3: cute barista
chapter 4: i don't trust her
chapter 5: ice cream
chapter 6: they're just friends
chapter 7: you're my favorite person
chapter 8: maybe i always have
chapter 9: one day
chapter 10: too good
chapter 11: do you kiss all your co-stars like that?
chapter 12: that's my sweatshirt
chapter 13: first date
chapter 14: happy birthday
chapter 16: the rumor
chapter 17: i messed up
chapter 18: our happily ever after
chapter 19: my princess
chapter 20: work out
chapter 21: sadie and y/n forever
chapter 22: sadie's birthday
chapter 23: going to new york
chapter 24: heather
chapter 25: i'm real
chapter 26: pranks
chapter 27: premiere
chapter 28: thats a wrap
chapter 29: halloween
chapter 30: jealousy
chapter 31: thanksgiving
chapter 32: double date
chapter 33: christmas
chapter 34: new years eve
chapter 35: the argument
chapter 36: anniversary
chapter 37: valentines day
chapter 38: some girlfriend
chapter 39: the one
chapter 40: sunrises
chapter 41: sour tour
chapter 42: stranger things premiere
chapter 43: separation anxiety
chapter 44: late night facetime calls
chapter 45: why are you covered in blood?
chapter 46: welcome home
chapter 47: song
chapter 48: gingerbread houses
chapter 49: scream
chapter 50: jimmy fallon
chapter 51: 21st birthday
chapter 52: aftercare
chapter 53: leaving
chapter 54: vacation
chapter 55: concert
chapter 56: the breakup
chapter 57: i miss you
chapter 58: drunken kisses
chapter 59: jingle ball
chapter 60: script reading
chapter 61: mistake
chapter 62: grammys
chapter 63: i miss you, i'm sorry
chapter 64: turning 21
chapter 65: the story of us
chapter 66: photoshoot
chapter 67: honeymoon suite
chapter 68: let's get married
chapter 69: tour
chapter 70: tour bus
chapter 71: last show
chapter 72: honesty is key
chapter 73: late nights
chapter 74: sweet
chapter 75: moving in
chapter 76: world tour
chapter 77: blessing
chapter 78: the sweet tour
chapter 79: love story
chapter 80: guitar
chapter 81: tattoo
chapter 82: in charge
chapter 83: wedding invitations
chapter 84: buck
chapter 85: cake testing
chapter 86: bet
chapter 87: sick
chapter 88: bachelorette party
chapter 89: what's this?
chapter 90: wedding

chapter 15: the truth gets out

961 37 15
Da 1mayfield1

a/n: as I'm writing this I'm watching the Reputation stadium tour on Netflix and crying abt how they're are taking it off on 30th

y/n's pov

I brought Liv to set so that I could give her a tour. I showed her the snack section, our hair and makeup trailers, I showed her some of our most used sets, etc.

After the tour we went back to my trailer to hang out. I had about an hour of freetime before I had to film. Liv and I were sitting around on our phones when I got a text from Sadie telling me to meet her at the snack section.

"Um, I'm gonna go to Millie and Sadie's trailer for a second. I left my script in there." I told Liv.

"Okay." She said.

"Be right back." I said as I left the trailer.

I went to the snack table and saw Sadie standing there waiting for me. She smiled and put her phone in her back pocket when she saw me. I smiled back at her.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"I missed you." She took a look around and when she didn't see anyone she kissed me.

"I missed you too." I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. "Can we go to your trailer?" Sadie asked.

"Liv is there." I told her. "Can we go to yours?"

"Millies in mine." She said. "Where else can we go?"

I bit my lip in thought before smiling and placing my hand on her chest. "I know." I took her hand and started pulling her with me. "Come on."

Olivia's pov

I was sitting in y/n's trailer when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was y/n and I was confused on why she was knocking on her own trailer door.

I got up and went to the answer the door. When I opened it I saw Millie, one of y/n's castmates, standing there instead of y/n.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"Hi, is y/n and Sadie here?" Millie asked.

"No?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "y/n told me she was going to your trailer to get her script."

"Sadie told me she was coming here to hang out with you and y/n." Millie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why would they lie to us?" I asked.

"I don't know... but they've been acting kinda weird lately. Last night I saw Sadie go into y/n's hotel room and I don't think she ever came out." Millie said.

"I also saw y/n walking with a limp this morning. She told me she fell but now I don't know." I realized.

"You think they're hooking up?" Millie asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe. I'm gonna go find y/n and try to get some answers."

"I think I know where they might be." Millie told me.

Millie walked away from me and I followed her. She lead me onto a dark set.

"y/n comes in here when she wants to get away from everyone." Millie told me.

"I hope they're not going at it when we find them." I scrunched up my nose. "That would be really awkward.

Millie cringed. "Thanks for putting that image in my head."

We walked for a bit more before we found y/n and Sadie. We got a bit closer so we could hear what they were saying and then hid behind a piece of equipment.

y/n and Sadie were both sitting in separate chairs on their phones. They were holding hands while y/n had her feet up on Sadie's lap.

"Taylor Swift is so hot." y/n said as she scrolled on her phone.

Sadie looked up from her phone at y/n. "But, i'm hotter, right?"

y/n chuckled. "Don't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous." Sadie said, her voice going up an octave.

"You're voice gets higher when you lie, Sades." y/n said as she got up from her chair and straddled Sadie. "You're way hotter than Taylor."

Sadie wrapped her arms around y/n's waist as y/n kissed her. I noticed y/n start to unzip Sadie's jacket causing me to widen my eyes and quickly turn around. I accidentally bumped into Millie and she accidentally knocked something over.

"Ow." She whispered.

"Sorry." I whispered back.

y/n's pov

I pulled away from Sadie as I heard something fall over and then two voices. I looked at Sadie and she ushered me off her lap. I got off of her and she stood up, lacing her fingers with mine and walking towards the sound.

"Who's there?" Sadie asked.

I let go of Sadie's hand as I saw Liv and Millie walk out from their hiding spot. Liv had a sheepish grin on her face while Millie had an apologetic look.

"Liv?" I asked.

"Hey, y/n/n."

"Are you guys spying on us?" Sadie sternly asked.

If we weren't in this current situation, I probably would of died at how hot she sounded when she was annoyed.

"We just wanted to come and ask why you guys are sneaking around. Guess we know our answer." Millie chuckled.

Sadie rolled her eyes, took my hand, and then walked away. I looked at Liv and Millie as they started to follow us and bombard us with questions.

When we got back outside, Sadie got fed up with all their questions and snapped.

"We're not dating!" Sadie exclaimed as she turned around to face them.

"Who's dating?"

The four of us turned to see Finn, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten.

"y/n and Sadie." Liv pointed at us.

"We're no-"

"Sadie." I placed my hand on her bicep. "It's okay. They can know."

Sadie looked at me. "I thought you didn't want them to because you didn't want anyone to mess with our relationship?"

"Yeah, but, there's nothing we can do about it anymore." I pointed at Liv and Millie. "They saw us kiss." I pointed at the boys. "And we know that they are just gonna pester us until we give them the answer they want."

"True." Sadie nodded.

I looked at the others. "Okay, yes, we're dating. We don't want anyone else to know though, so, please, for the love of god, don't tell anyone. Understand?"

There was a chorus of yes' from everyone before we all went our separate ways. I gave Sadie a peck on the lips before she went back to her trailer and Liv and I went back to mine.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

87.1K 2.2K 18
in which sadie sink sees quite a lovely girl, reading a not-so-lovely book in the cafe. [girlxgirl] [fem!oc x sadie sink] [non-famous au] [real life]...
2.4K 32 22
A Noah Schnapp x Female Reader story POV: What happens if YOU join the cast of Stranger Things? Do you get along with the cast? Do you have a budding...
14.9K 326 42
where a lovely teenage girl fell in love with her tutor but little did she know that he has the same feelings too? (I suck sorry. I dont even know wh...
24.1K 617 15
Sadie Sink moves in next door to Millie Bobby Brown I kinda went with whatever came to mind in this book, so it gets just a tad wild. Just a tad I'm...