chapter 16: the rumor

y/n's pov

I woke up in the morning with Sadie's front pressed up against my back and her arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to get up but Sadie tiredly whined and pulled me closer to her.

"Sadie, we need to get ready." I told her.

"Five more minutes?" Sadie asked.

"No. Get up." I said as I rolled over to face her..

"Fine." Sadie sighed as she opened her eyes.

When she made eye contact with me, I smiled at her. She smiled back at me before leaning in and kissing me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Morning." Sadie said as she started to kiss my neck.

"Sadie..."

"Hm." She hummed against my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I watched her push the blankets off of us before she rolled us over so that I was laying on my back and she was hovering above me. I tangled my fingers in her hair as she went back to kissing my neck. I felt her start to suck on my sweet spot causing me to moan softly.

"Sadie." I whispered. "Don't... don't give me a hickey."

She pulled away to whisper in my ear. "I'll do whatever I want to you, darling."

Sadie went back to kissing my neck until someone knocked on the hotel room door causing Sadie to groan and roll off of me. I chuckled and pecked her on the lips before standing up and going to the door. I opened it and saw Liv standing there.

"Hey, Liv." I smiled.

"Hey." She smiled and glanced down at my neck. "What happened to your neck? Did you burn yourself with a straightener?"

"No." I said and pointed at Sadie as she came up behind me. "She happened."

"I don't regret anything." Sadie jumped in.

"Okay, go get dressed." I placed my hand on Sadie's back and pushed her out the room.

"I love you." Sadie said as she started to walk away.

"I love you, too." I smiled at Sadie before looking at Liv. "What's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something." Liv said. "Can I come in?"

I nodded and opened the door more for her. I walked over to my suitcase and picked up some clothes as Olivia walked into the room and shut the door.

"So you know my producer, Dan, right?" Olivia asked as I stepped into the bathroom to change.

"Yeah." I said as I started to change.

"And you know how he lives in New York?" She added.

"Yeah." I nodded as I put my pants on.

"Well, he found this great recording studio in the city and when I went to visit it I loved it there so much that I think I'm gonna move there." Liv told me.

I threw my shirt on and flung the bathroom door open. "To New York City?!"

"Before you get mad! I know we just became roommates and I found this great 2 bedroom apartment." She hinted.

"You want me to move to New York with you?" I clarified.

She nodded. "I know it's a big decision so you can think-"

"I'll do it." I cut her off.

"Really?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I nodded and walked out the bathroom to go get my bag. "Yeah. I mean, Sadie lives in New York, my family lives in New Jersey. If you moved to New York then I'd be in LA all by myself."

"That's great." Liv smiled. "I'll get the details about the apartment sent to you."

"Perfect." I smiled and left my hotel room, Liv following me. "I can't wait to tell Sadie. She's gonna be so happy."

I took Liv to set again because she didn't have anything else to do. The two of us went into the makeup trailer because I had to have my makeup artist cover up the hickey that Sadie gave me.

When I walked in, Sadie was sitting down in a chair. I sat down next to her and Liv sat down in a chair off to the side.

"y/n, what happened here?" My makeup artist, Marie, asked me.

"Just... a hickey." I told her.

She got out her makeup and started to cover up my neck. I looked over at Sadie to see her filming me with a smile.

"y/n's getting a hickey covered up." She teased.

I held up my middle finger at her and Sadie laughed before panning her camera over to Liv. Liv glanced up at her phone, giving me a teasing smirk.

"You guys are both losers." I rolled my eyes.

Sadie laughed as she stopped recording. I glanced over at my phone as it dinged.

sadiesink_ mentioned you in their story

"Sadie." I looked at her. "Did you post that video?"

"Maybe." She smirked.

"My mom follows you!" I told her.

"So? She doesn't know who gave it to you." Sadie shrugged.

Later that night, Sadie and I were laying down in my bed, each of us on our phones. I was watching a video on tik tok when a text from Liv popped up on my phone.

Liv🌸

Did you see this?
article link

I clicked on the link and read through the article. It was all about how Olivia and I were dating. I furrowed my eyebrows and went back to my messages with Liv.

Liv🌸

What the hell?
How did this happen?

It's because Sadie posted
that video of you getting
your hickey covered up

Everyone thinks I gave it to you

Fuck

Does Sadie know?

No
I don't think so

You should tell her

I read Liv's last text before shutting off my phone and looking at Sadie. Sadie looked at me after a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" Sadie asked.

"Have you been on twitter yet?" I asked her.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "No, why?"

I picked my phone back up and opened up the article Liv sent me. I turned my phone around and showed it to her. Sadie widened her eyes and took my phone.

"What the fuck?!"