coffee art | bang chan ff.

By boomchannn

"i haven't been here in 2 years, how do you still know my order?" "because it's odd..." _________ Y/N moved t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
authors note
Chapter 26

Chapter 16

291 10 12
By boomchannn

BANGCHAN'S POV

We walk downstairs, hand in hand and look at the other members.

Jeongin gasps extremely loud. "Finally! I've been waiting years for a mom!" He smiles.

Me and Y/N both look at each other, basically turning the same shade of red.

We look back at the stairs, taking the last step off.

We take our hands back, I cross my arms and look away, turning even more red. Shit.

Lee know laughs at me but stops when I look at him.

"Anyways!" I smile, "Let's go to breakfast!" I look at Y/N and lead the way towards the kitchen.

We walk inside and I turn to Y/N. She smiles at the sight of the pancakes. "You can have as many as you want." I smile back at her.

I give her a plate off of the table and she makes her way towards them, picking up 2 and putting them on her plate.

I quietly laugh at her, then looking down at my watch to check the time. I look at the boys, "Okay! We have about an hour to get ready!" I announce.

I make my way out if the kitchen, running back up to my bathroom for a second.

___________

Y/N'S POV

I start to eat my pancakes when I hear steps behind me getting closer and louder. I turn around, a pancake still halfway in my mouth.

"Hi Y/N." Felix says, smiling bigger than usual. I take time to quickly swallow before responding.

"Hi Felix! What's up?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh, nothing~" he says playfully, smiling even bigger now.

I turn back to my plate, my eyebrows furrowing. I hear him laugh to himself.

I side eye him and he immediately stops. "What?" He asks with a straight face.

My eyes narrow as a I turn back to my food, shaking my head. "Nothing." I stuff a pancake into my mouth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks randomly, almost making me choke on my food.

"What?" I ask as he laughs at me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks, more confidently this time.

My eyebrows furrow once again. "No?" I answer.

"No?" He asks, genuinely surprised.

"No." I clarify.

"Ahh, okay!" He says.

"Why?" I ask, smiling. Why is this so awkward..?

"Mmm... No reason! Just wondering." He says, looking away to the stairs.

He looks back, another question ready in his mind. "Do you have a crush?" He asks, still smiling.

I take a moment to think, "I don't know." I reply, looking down.

"You don't know?" He asks, running his hand through his hair. "What do you mean?"

He walks around the counter, now in front of me. "Umm..." I think for a little bit. "Well, I don't know if I like him and it's really just... Not a good time for that right now." I give him a small smile.

"Oh okay." He smiles back. "I know that whoever you like, will like you back." This time, he smiles like he knows something.

Um... Okay? I smile, looking back to the last half of my pancake as Felix walks away and up the stairs.

I finish my pancake and also walk up the stairs. I notice that Chan's door is closed. I knock and wait for an answer, but instead, the door opens to reveal a wet-haired Chan.

Holy shit. I feel like I could fall to my knees right now.

"Y/N?" He smiles as I finally focus on his face. "Did you need my room?" He asks, noticing that I'm still in my pajamas.

"Oh, yes." I respond. He opens the door wider, allowing me to slip past. He turns towards me as I make my way to my suit case.

"Tell me if you need anything! The shower is open if you want to take a quick shower." He smiles to me, bringing the towel back up to his hair and shakes it, making an attempt to dry it.

"Okay, thank you Chan." I smile widely and sit down on the floor to pick out clothing as Chan leave the room, closing the door behind him.

I choose a long-sleeve white shirt and back sweat pants. I sigh in relief, realizing that I'm out of that house. In a few months, I won't have to cover my whole body. Everything would be healed. And it's all thanks to Chan.

He saved my life.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 537 24
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...
3.2K 180 20
"Y-you can feel my pain?" She has been feeling unexplainable pain all over her body from time to time, even though there is no reason for her to feel...
37.4K 1.8K 24
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Y/N has not lived a particularly easy life. As she's driven to the edge, (both figurativel...
469 56 19
"You promised!" Felix managed to let out making Chan turn around again. "You promised that you won't leave me again. Chan scoffed. "That was just to...