Moon & Stars

By JordynBBarnes

You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a... More

Intro/Author Notes
Character Profiles and Extras
Bees & Rainbows
Rocky Road
Settling In
Ghosts
He's Always Watching
We're Avengers...We Have Meetings
When the Moon Hits Your Eye...
Since You've Been Gone
You Missed Me?
Where We Collide
I Can't Begin to Tell You
Lost in You
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Drown in You
Peaceful in the Deep
I Can't Hold On to Me
Better Together
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Stray Cat Strut
Finding Little Pieces of You
Back to Black
Written in the Scars on Our Hearts
Whispers in Your Sleep
To Me That's Everything
Under the Stars with You
Don't Kiss the Demons in my Dreams
Dance with Me
I Don't Want to Walk Without You, Baby
All I Know Since Yesterday is Everything Has Changed
When September Ends
The Silence that Allows for My Mind to Run Around
Whether Times are Good or Bad, Happy or Sad
Nothings Gonna Hurt You, Baby
Just as Long as I'm Here in Your Arms
Taking My Time Loving You
It was a Lie When They Smiled and Said You Won't Feel a Thing
I'll Keep Workin' My Way Back to You, Babe
This Is How I Disappear
I Can't Do This On My Own
Falling To Pieces Over You
Dancing Through the Darkness
Beautifully Broken For Your
Hazy Shade of Winter
Dreams Can Come True

You Were Meant to be Near Me

400 20 15
By JordynBBarnes

CW: uhhhm, they're off the rails, folks. Like I wrote this, then last night I rewrote it because the characters had demands. Drug use, smut, lake sex, oral sex, discussions of homophobia and criminalization of 2SLGBTQQIA+ people, nightmares, angst...if I missed anything, let me know.

AN: Okay, I'm not sorry for this chapter at all. Don't come for me about the lake scene; pretend it's perfectly sanitary and move on. It's Tony's lake, after all. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! I miss you all!!!! 

"So...who is this?" Bucky asked, his head in her lap and his eyes glazed over.

"James Barnes," She grabbed his face and gave him an upside-down kiss, "are you high?"

"I..." he couldn't finish the statement because he'd already forgotten what it was he'd wanted to say.

"Nirvana."

"I mean, yeah, that's kind of...oh, wait, that's the band? Or how I'm feeling?"

Syndey laughed so hard she nearly fell off the sofa. Unconventional was practically the slogan for everything about them. Unconventional relationship, life, history, and therapy. So it wasn't exactly a surprise when Dr. Sterns had brought up medicinal marijuana for Bucky to try for anxiety. Like Syd had said when they got to the cabin, this time away from everyone could be the perfect time for him to try it.

They weren't sure it would even work, especially since he metabolized alcohol so quickly and needed adjusted levels of any medications because of the serum.

"I'm hungry. Do we have pizza? Can Happy bring us pie? Oh fuck, or burgers?"

It was definitely working.

"Yeah, Sugar. I'll put some in the oven. As for Nirvana. it's the band. They were my mom's favorite."

"Dance with me." He tried to stand up but fell back to the couch just as she managed to move from it and started giggling. "Okay, maybe just come here. Fuck, I love you, pretty girl."

"You're an adorable stoner. Steve is going to unalive me if he learns I got you high. He's gonna do it to Scott, too, if he finds out that's where we got some good West Coast weed."

"Nooooo, I like Scott! Once, he said he would tear himself in two, but he didn't! It was so crazy because, all of a sudden, he was like a million feet tall." His eyes closed as her hand traced over his face and through his hair, he turned his head toward her, "We could just stay here forever. Or anywhere. We don't have to go back, you know."

"We'll have to go back someday. Stevie's gonna miss you." She passed the joint back to him, he took a long pull and held it before blowing the smoke out in rings. "You'd miss Stevie, too."

"I would. He could visit, though.' He reached up, trying to catch one of the smoke rings. "He won't come with us, he's a fuckin' square."

"A square? Jesus. Adorable. Alright, so pizza, anything else you want, pretty boy?"

"You. We could move to California and become hippies. Are they a thing still? I saw it on some show at like two in the morning the other day. Steve can't be a hippie, but you could. Run around all day with no top on just for me."

"Buck, I don't think Stevie would be okay with being your long-distance bootie call."

"Yeah, he'd hate that. I'd hate that. He can't suck my dick if he's like three thousand miles away." He scratched Alpine behind the ears and then booped her little pink nose. His nose scrunched up as he giggled when she tried to swipe at his hand. "I'd miss him for more than that, though. Yeah, we can't leave my Stevie behind. That would suck. We have to make him less...cranky."

She snorted out a laugh as she walked across the room to look out the window. "Baby, you're the cranky one. He's just the very rules-oriented one."

It was still early in the morning and the fog was still hanging low over the lake as the sun tried to poke through the trees. They'd been there for three days, and today was the first time she woke up feeling like herself again. The headache was finally gone, she was less jumpy, and Bucky was making her laugh again.

"What are you thinking about, kitty cat?" He tilted his head back and tried to look at her through one eye.

"I'm thinking," she hummed as she turned to look at him. He was sprawled out, shirtless. His muscles shifted as he played with the cat. That deep cut V of his hips that dove into the grey sweatpants. One long leg draped over the back of the couch and the other on the floor in the most inviting man spread the world has ever known. The sight alone made her fucking wet. "That if you catch me before I get to the water, you'll get your cock sucked!"

"What?"

He barely got the question out before she bolted for the back door, crashing through it and running toward the lake, laughing as she went. She pulled off her shirt and flung it into the grass somewhere, hearing the door open and slam shut behind her. She knew he'd catch her, but the chase was just too much fun to resist. She was about to unbutton her pants when strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her off the ground. As she screamed and laughed more, he hoisted her over his shoulder.

"Bucky! Put me down! Don't do what I think—" She screamed as he took off running with her, tossing her off the short dock into the cold morning water and then jumping in after her.

"Oh my god, you're an asshole! This is so fucking freezing!" She yelled and splashed at him, trying to swim away from him but not making it very far before his mouth was on her.

"Come on, baby. I'll warm you up."

"You're so damn cheesy!" She bit her lip, flung her arms around his neck, and then squealed when the fabric of her shorts was ripped away from her body. "Oh shit, Bucky? Are you serious?"

"I love you," his head found its home in her neck, sucking and biting in ways that were guaranteed to leave a mark. He didn't care that no one would be around to see it because he liked seeing it. "I love you so damn much. I love that you're not afraid of what I am or what I've been. I love that you don't care that I'm old as shit. I love how your hair smells and your body tastes."

Immediately she could feel his cock press against her belly.

"Okay, one, where are your pants? Two, how are you hard? It's like polar bears and penguins cold in here!"

He brought up a hand holding their soaking wet clothes just out of her reach. He grinned and tossed them onto the dock before she could say anything. "I've never had sex in the water before. The bathtub doesn't count, I don't care how big that thing is." He cupped her ass and squeezed it as he smirked, "Run away with me, or just stay here with me. We can live here forever. Scott can send you more pot, and Steve can visit, and we can sleep till afternoon, and we can have sex all day long. Christ, you have an incredible ass."

"You are an incredible ass."

"Yeah, but you like it. You like all this shit I do to you, or you'd tell me to stop. I want you, Kitten. I want you right now, in the middle of the cold ass lake. I want you again, later, in front of the fireplace. When Stark asks what surfaces he should avoid, I want to tell him every single one." He kissed her in that sloppy way that made their teeth bump together when they giggled. "How are you feeling today? Beside high, cold, and multiple variations of wet."

"You are the horniest hundred-year-old man ever—you know that?" Her fingers slid into his hair as she gripped a handful, threatening to give it a good, hard tug. "The headache is gone, the shoulder feels better, and I haven't been laid in days. Anything you can do about that, Sergeant Barnes? Or should I just go back to the infirmary and see if one of the other guys can help me out?"

"Other guys, huh? Always heard the girls in the secretary pool sure did like to spread their legs for us Army guys. Is that what you like, darlin'? Need your sergeant deep inside that beautiful pussy of yours." She wriggled and whimpered as his hand slid between her legs, "Shit, and apparently, you're wetter than the damn lake."

"Stop talking and give it to me already, Sergeant Barnes."

"Syd? Buck? You out here?"

"Shit! Back here, Stevie. In the water," the last word came out in a higher pitch as two of Bucky's fingers slid inside her. She squeezed around him as her back arched, and Bucky's tongue licked circles around her painfully hard nipples as if he hadn't heard Steve at all.

"Bucky, you're not seriously going to...oh god... oh!" She tugged hard on the fistful of his hair she had, but that just made him use his teeth, alternating between biting and sucking her breast. "B-Bucky. Steve... Stevie..."

"Our names sound so pretty on your lips. I want you, both of you. I want you both saying my name, saying each other's names." He slid inside her in one smooth thrust, pushing all the way to the hilt with a soft moan. "I want you both in my bed, in our bed. God, you're so fucking beautiful. Feel so good. Gonna keep you nice and warm."

Messing around by the lake was the plan, but she hadn't expected him to split her in two in the middle of the lake while Steve fucking Rogers walked toward them. She couldn't help it, though; she couldn't fight it. Sometimes, she could take control, but other times, she was putty in his hands—cock-drunk and desperate for more of what he could do to her.

"Hold onto me, I've got you."

"W-what about Steve!" She whispered against his shoulder as she held on around his neck, biting into his shoulder with each thrust.

"He...he likes watching. Or he used to. I'm not gonna stop, baby girl. He knows what the hell we should be doing all day and all night in this cabin. The same thing he and I would be doing. I'm not staying out here the whole time and not fucking you." He slid in and out of her in long, slow thrusts, making soft waves in the water around them. "Maybe we can convince him to join us. Do you want that, princess? You wanna be kept warm by a couple of super soldiers?"

"Please...please don't stop."

"I would have thought the lake would be a bit too cold this early in the morning," Steve grinned and crossed his arms over his chest.

"It's definitely warming up," Bucky grinned and squeezed her ass again, spreading her more while he lifted her off his cock only to lower her back down again. His eyes never left Steve. "You look good, hot date?"

"Cold date, apparently."

"Well, might as well test the water for yourself. Might like it, baby."

"How are you feeling, Syd?" Bucky nipped at her neck as he watched Steve taking off his shirt and tossing it across a bench.

She gave him a thumbs up and gripped Bucky's back again, nails scratching into him as his cock rubbed against her g-spot, making her see stars. She wanted to scream his name, she wanted to tell him to go harder and faster. She should be worried about what would happen when Steve realized what was happening, but she had gone from one high to another, and Bucky made her feel so damn good.

"I've brought out some supplies, and I've got some updates—" he looked around and shook his head when he spotted the clothes on the dock as his pants joined his shirt. He blushed, standing in his boxers and rubbing the back of his neck, trying not to look at them. "You sure you don't want me to grab you some towels and give you a few minutes?"

"No, you should just come in here with us," Bucky winked and ran his tongue over his bottom lip, then nipped at Syd's ear. "No need to hide anymore. Pretend you're not watching."

"You always knew, didn't you?"

"You didn't do a good job of hiding in the shadows. Tried to give you a good show now and again."

"Oh, shit." Syd whined. She couldn't hold back anymore, feeling Bucky's mouth as it trailed down her neck and to her collarbone, then back up again.

Bucky's lips were against her ear when he whispered, "You tell me when it's too much, okay? We don't have to do anything unless we all want it."

"What?—oh!—"

Steve's solid chest was against her back. She hadn't even heard him get into the water, let alone walk out to where they were. He slid his large hands down her sides, stopping to squeeze her hips and feeling her tense.

His hands moved down her thighs as he spread her legs wide, holding her up. She gasped when she felt Steve's hard cock pressing against her lower back. If there were ever a dick-measuring contest she absolutely wanted to take part in, this would be it.

"Steve, you're... you're not going to—"

"Don't worry, pretty girl, I'm here for him."

"Okay... uhm, good to know about super soldiers and the cold." She let go of Bucky and leaned back against Steve, one hand wrapping around his neck and the other in his short hair.

When she looked back at Bucky, it was strange seeing him look at something else—someone else—while his hips sped up. Water splashed around them as he grunted, and she should be jealous of this, of knowing that Bucky and Steve are eye fucking each other while Bucky's cock is slamming into her. She'd be lying if she said part of her didn't want Steve inside of her, too. The thought of being filled by two super soldiers sent a shiver down her spine.

"There, Bucky! Right there!"

New lips met her neck, sucking hard on her pulse point until she turned her head, letting his tongue slide slowly into her. She felt a strange hand on her breast, pinching and rolling her nipple and making her cry out, praising gods she didn't even believe in.

"Fuck, you two look so damn good like that." Bucky slammed into her hard, letting his head fall back as animalistic moans escaped him. When he looked at them again, there was a hunger in his eyes that Syd had never seen before. He grabbed the back of Steve's head, pulled him closer, and started kissing him while Syd was pressed between them. When he broke this kiss, his hips sped up again, "You wanna help me make our girl come for us? She makes these beautiful noises that go straight to your cock. You want him to touch you, princess?"

We. Our girl. She felt the warmth in her belly and the tight band inside her, tensing even more at the words. She felt herself nod, watching Bucky's mouth crash against his again.

"Words, princess," he grunted against Steve's mouth as he devoured him. "We gotta hear you."

"Yes! Fucking yes!"

An unfamiliar hand slid between her legs, and her hips bucked. There was no hesitation in his motions, his fingers sliding over her clit like they belonged there. He kissed her neck again, and she responded with a long moan, eyes focusing on nothing but Bucky while his best friend took her right to the edge.

"Good boy, Stevie," Bucky grunted out.

Steve shutters at the words, bringing a deep growl from low in his chest while grinding hard against her.

"Faster, Stevie," he directed, staring back at Syd. He thought she might have second thoughts and was ready to stop everything if she said to. But then she saw that beautiful, blissed-out look in her barely open eyes.

"Please! Oh please, oh please," She can't think straight, and she doesn't want to as she begs for more.

"She's close. I can feel it. Knew she wouldn't last with both of us here to take care of her." Bucky watched Steve's lips against hers again, feeling his own orgasm closing in. "That's it, baby, god damn, you two are... I mean... beautiful."

"Come with me," she cried out. "Both of you! Fuck. Please?"

Her back arched, but the four muscled arms held her in place, pressing closer together. Steve continued pinching and circling harder and faster the more she shook, grinding his cock against her ass while Bucky kept going. She watched stars explode in the sky as her body was rocked by the orgasm ripping through her, and she screamed their names.

"Shit, oh shit, c'mere, Stevie," he grabbed Steve by the hair and crashed into his mouth again. He could feel everything tighten inside him. He found Steve and wrapped his hand around him. "I got you, baby."

"Bucky," Steve moaned softly, then let out a low whine and thrust harder into Bucky's fist, finding the right rhythm and friction until he couldn't take it anymore.

They all came undone.

Syd, still sandwiched between the two, felt the moment each of them let go, falling over the edge of the world together. She shook as Bucky came deep inside her, and the warmth from Steve's cock hit her back before being swept away by the cool water. They continued to writhe and grind against each other, touching and kissing until the two men leaned against each other, and Syd's arms were back around Bucky's neck as she slumped against him.

"You good, baby?"

"Yeah," Both Syd and Steve replied breathlessly. Bucky's shoulders started to shake, and the rumble of his laughter made Syd giggle.

"Shit, you meant—" Steve started to apologize, but Bucky stopped him with a soft kiss that barely brushed his lips.

"No, baby. I meant you," Bucky replied, running a thumb across Steve's full lips as he continued laughing. He smiled at the pink spreading through Steve's cheeks from the nickname. "I love calling you that. You like it when I call you that, too. Don't you, pretty boy?"

"Uhm, I..." He pinched the back of his neck as the blush spread down his chest and into the water.

"You are, you know. Pretty. You used to say I was the good-looking one, but you were always pretty. I'm sorry I called you a square. You're not a total square."

"What?" Steve looked between Bucky and Syd.

"Don't kill me, but at the recommendation of Dr. Sterns, I got Bucky high. We're both stoned out of our heads at the moment," she giggled, "Although I'm a little sobered up from this cold fucking water."

Bucky started laughing harder, "Fucking water. I get it."

"Oh, boy. I should..." Steve sighed as Bucky handed Syd over to him before sinking under the water. When he resurfaced, he shook his hair, still laughing. "we should probably—"

"Go back up to the house and do this again? I really hope that's what you were about to say, Stevie." Bucky's nose brushed Syd's back as he kissed her shoulder, "you alright, kitty cat?"

"Yeah," her voice was like the tiniest little squeak from a mouse. "I uhm, can I watch you two kiss more? Because that's really hot. Apparently, I like to watch a bit, too."

"Oh, we're going to do much more than just kiss, Sweetheart. Thinking about his tongue in your mouth is making me hard again. When we get back inside, we just have to figure out who goes inside what." He kissed her, rough and sloppy, while his hand ran through Steve's hair, and he pulled him in for a kiss next. "How did I get so fucking lucky?"

"Does he talk this much every time with you, too?" Steve laughed, running a hand up Syd's thigh while the other found a home against Bucky's lower back.

"He does. More usually. He never told me you were a good kisser, though."

"Hey! I never said he was a bad kisser either!"

As he stood there, looking at both of them, everything Syd and Bucky had been telling him fell almost too neatly into place. He finally understood why this could work, even if he wasn't sure it would. He'd worried he didn't have a place here, and he still worried about being a third wheel or creating problems between the two of them. He could see it now, though. He had a place here with them if he wanted it—with both of them.

With a quick kiss to each of them, Bucky swam back over to the dock to get their clothes, he hadn't even realized how far away from it they'd managed to get during all that. The morning air was warming as the sun finally woke up, melting off the mist and dew. It was almost enough to keep Syd from shivering as Steve carried her bridal style out of the water and toward the house.

Inside, Bucky added more logs to the fire, building the flames back up as Steve ran a hot bath for Syd. Once it was ready, he carefully lowered her into the water just as Bucky brought in three cups of coffee and sat down next to the tub, leaning one arm over the side so he could hold her hand. Soft music from the 30s played as the trio sat in the bathroom.

"I was supposed to head back after checking in on you two, but if it's alright with you, I think I'll stay for a bit."

"No," Bucky smirked as he lit another joint and handed it to Syd. He looked between Syd and Steve, then released a series of small smoke rings and added, "You'll stay for at least the night. You can be our sober voice of reason when I try to take her back out to the lake again and freeze her pretty tits off."

"Yeah, don't let him do that. Although I admit, running to the lake was kind of my idea. I wish this tub were bigger like the ones we have back home so you two could join me. It's nice in here." She ruffled Steve's hair. "So, you, uhm, you used to watch Bucky?"

"You told her that?"

"Maybe. Yeah. I mean, I kind of yelled that at the lake and all. You really were a terrible sneak."

"I...I was jealous. You could walk into anywhere, absolutely anywhere, and come out with a beautiful girl on your arm." He grinned, thinking back on the old days. "How many times did we go out for double dates because you'd have both of 'em chasing you?"

"Oh...oh, Stevie. You...you never caught on, huh?"

"Caught onto what?"

"Yeah, sure, I could bring them in with a wink and a smile. But a lot of those double dates, man, you and I were not getting a piece of any of that action."

Syd gasped, but Steve wasn't sure why. "What are you talking about? You'd always end up in the back of a car or down an alley with a dame....err..woman."

"Safe guess on that is about half of them weren't there for me, Pal."

"Well, they weren't there for my scrawny—" Steve's jaw dropped, and Bucky could see him trying to replay old memories. "But, you made moves on them, made out with them. Hell, Bucky, I know there were a few that you went all the way with."

"All the way, you're adorable," Syd giggled.

"Like I said, half were actually my dates. As for the others, I had to make it look real. Take 'em around a corner and make like I'm giving her a hickey or whatever. That way, nobody questions why she has one later. You and I were a pretty good pair for those ladies. You'd always call it a night early because you'd be too worn out. I'd always bail out, saying I couldn't leave my pal because I'd promised his Ma he'd be home safe. They'd get the rest of the night together."

"Huh, I... I never noticed. I never thought that..." His voice trailed off.

"And sometimes I'd tell you to get home, and I'd be by in the morning to check on you, but all the way? Maybe twice before shipping off."

"Like, two women? Or do you mean you literally had sex only twice before going to a full-on war?"

"Kitten, there were plenty of guys who went over there virgins. Died that way, too. It's why so many of us took the first girl we saw to bed with us the second we could." He picked up Steve's hand, gently running his finger over the lines of his palm. "USO girl, right?"

"Yeah. I can't believe you remember me telling you that."

"Yeah? Damn, I've seen pictures, they were cute! Bucky tells me he almost married a girl he met in one of the camps."

"Blonde secretary with the big red lips?"

"Yep."

"Why'd you do that for those girls? Why'd you never tell me?"

"Because I knew how they felt. Being in love with someone and you can't touch them. You can't even smile at them or buy them a damn milkshake without hearing it from someone else."

Syd watched Steve's face fall after hearing Bucky say that, and she couldn't miss the emotional dive he just took if her eyes were closed. "Milkshake?"

"It's nothing, doll."

"Doll. You used to call them that all the time," Steve reminisced for a moment. "We were at a little diner, we'd planned to do some odd jobs around town so we could afford to go see a movie. I got sick, again, but then Bucky comes to the house and says we're going. Says he made enough money for both of us and extra. We stopped to get some food, Bucky said he wasn't that hungry so we split a burger. Then he told me to go ahead and order a shake, too."

"I left right as they dropped it off at the table, told you I needed to piss." Bucky leaned his head back against the edge of the tub and stared at the ceiling. "I'd heard the guys across the room saying...they said they were gonna—"

"Bucky came back to the table, said I shouldn't go in the bathroom, some idiot had just mopped it and there was water everywhere. He had a cut lip and a hell of a shiner already. I wanted to go beat them all up, but Buck dragged me out. Never did make it to the movie that day."

"They'd have kicked your ass till there was nothing left of you if I had let you fight them. Besides, I got in enough good shots that they left in a hurry." He threw a mock punch in the air. Somehow, he remembered that day in detail and he wondered if it had anything to do with Syd massaging his head. He didn't think she was doing it on purpose—sometimes, she couldn't feel her own powers when it wasn't strong.

"Fuck. How did I never see what was going on? Never once noticed when it should have been obvious. The dates, the way you looked at me, how much you cared."

"Never make a pass more than once. Or at least not back then. I gave you all the hints it was safe to give you, and when you didn't respond, I knew—thought I knew—you weren't in the club."

"Well, at least now you boys know and have each other. What you tried to do for those women was sweet."

"Hmm," Bucky hummed as he turned and kissed her hand, "I don't wanna talk about it anymore. I believe there was a deal made before you took off running like an escaped mental patient out the door, Kitten."

"Was there? We didn't shake on it." She teased.

"What was the deal?" Steve asked, sipping his coffee, hand in Bucky's.

"That if I caught her before she got to the lake, I'd get a blow job." Bucky smirked and gave her a wink, "I can take a raincheck, sweetheart, but your water's getting cold. Asshole didn't even put heaters in the tub in his own cabin."

"Was the deal that she would give you one or just that you'd get one?" Steve set his coffee down and moved closer to Bucky, sliding a hand down his bare chest to the towel around his waist.

Syd gasped, watching hands and mouths explore, then frowned, "Is it actually okay if I watch? Or should I turn around or something?"

Bucky drained the last of his coffee as Steve laughed. "I've got a better idea."

He reached into the tub and pulled Syd out while she giggled and screamed, carrying her out in front of the fireplace. He was about to put her on the couch, but she smacked him and said it would fuck up the material, so instead, he lowered her to the floor and kissed her hard while Steve joined them.

Steve moved in next, kissing Bucky so hard that he ended up on his back. Bucky groaned when he felt the cooler air against his skin as the towel was stripped away, but the chill didn't last long. Steve and Syd wasted no time before they began exploring him with their tongues and hands—together. Bucky was sure this had to be some kind of hallucination but prayed to anyone that would listen to not make him wake up just yet.

He watched the blonde tuft of hair disappear behind Syd, then pulled her to him, "Come here, Kitten. Stevie's—fuck—S-Steve is taking care of that, so I want you." He moved Syd to straddle his face and grinned as she grabbed the edge of the coffee table and closed her eyes.

She moaned low and long as he lowered her, feeling his nose bump against her already swollen clit. Her body begged for more while her mind started to shatter almost instantly. She had a split second to think about everything all at once, to think about how now she really did have two super soldiers looking after her. Two super soldiers. It also meant double trouble when it came to sex drives and still no signs of refractory periods being an issue. Her nails dragged across the tabletop as his tongue flicked. She was pretty sure they were going to owe Tony some new furniture before the night was over.

"I see you've found a way to shut him up." Steve cooed, brushing her hair over her shoulder and leaving a series of kisses trailing down Syd's shoulder and back. Suddenly, Bucky's grip on her hips tightened as he released a series of whimpers and moans inside of her but didn't stop devouring her. If anything, it made him work even harder. She watched his eyes flutter, knowing exactly what Steve was doing behind her without even having to look. It might be more than just furniture they end up having to replace—Tony's going to want to burn the whole house down.

Steve bobbed up and down Bucky's length, the taste he'd grown so fond of dancing over his tongue while he listened to the song of Syd's impending orgasm. Bucky had said she made pretty noises, and Steve agreed now that he was hearing them for himself without the muffling of a door between them. But he could also hear Bucky and that combination was headier than he could have ever imagined. He wanted to listen to them together more. The chirps and high moans mixing with the deep groans and grunts were like a chorus just for him.

Syd mewled in pleasure as Steve gripped her hair and pulled hard, then he listened for the whimper from Bucky. He could feel Bucky get closer and even twitch at the sound Syd had made. Steve did it again, gagging for a moment when Bucky's cock slammed into the back of his throat. The endless list of new things they could try raced through his mind, and the one at the forefront was the possibility of this opening the door for Bucky to finally go all the way with him. Maybe they needed each other for that, too, all three of them. Maybe this could be more than what Steve had dreamed up in his head. Maybe they could function as a unit instead of as two connected pairs.

All those years of worrying about what someone would think or being terrified that someone would out him. All the times Bucky didn't bring up earlier when he'd come back from somewhere with a black eye or worse—always saying he'd tripped. So many nights of hoping every noise was Bucky joining him in his tent like he'd fantasized about. He'd hidden behind the shield in more ways than one.

They moved together like they were always meant to be together. Syd rocking on Bucky's face. Bucky with his hand around Steve's cock. Steve, sucking his best friend's thick cock and teasing Syd.

"Bucky!" The high-pitched whine filled the room as she spoke for all of them. He answered her with a needy moan before he tightened his grip on her, both crashing against the shore almost simultaneously. Syd's body jerked as she fucked his face through the waves. She could hear Steve moaning behind her as he swallowed Bucky.

Steve laid back, leaning on his elbows and catching his breath as he watched them come down from that euphoric peak. They were so in tune with each other that it sometimes made Steve wonder if there was such a thing as fate. Maybe Bucky had gone through everything he had because it was the only way the world could put them together. Or that could be an excuse to make himself feel better about it. His eyes met Bucky's as he heard the pair giggle. Even after all that, there was only one way to describe the look in Bucky's eyes. Dangerous.

"Together?"

Syd nodded, and they turned in unison, stalking up Steve's body like a pair of hungry wolves with downed prey.

"You guys really don't have to—oh," Steve barely got the words out before Bucky's hand dipped down, and Steve immediately fell to pieces. Below Bucky's, there was a soft hand gripping the base of his cock, squeezing it gently.

Bucky started to lower his head with some hesitation as he wet his lips, but Syd stopped him, tilting his chin toward her as she kissed him deep and slow. She broke the kiss and looked at Steve, waited for him to nod, then lowered her mouth over him.

"Do you like that, Captain? You like our girl's mouth sliding all over your hard cock?" Bucky's fingers laced through Syd's hair, holding him down until she gagged.

"Oh fuck—you talk so much," he laughed, then closed his eyes. Everything Bucky had told him was true. Her mouth was softer, her movements more fluid and much less needy. She dragged her teeth in just the right places while stronger hands cupped his balls. It had been far too long since he'd had anyone's mouth on him like this.

"Take him all the way, Princess." He guided her head, gently pushing Steve further down his girlfriend's throat. His fingers slipped between her legs, and she hummed around Steve, leaving him gasping. "Breath through it, baby girl."

She looked up at Bucky, eyes watering and tears starting to fall as she hollowed out her cheeks.

"Stevie, you good?"

"Yeah.Y-yeah. Good."

Bucky's low growl had his head snapping up. He was stroking her face, thumbing away the tears. "Fuck. Look how goddamn pretty she is just for us. She's such a good girl for us."

Bucky moved up to Steve, kissing him, letting the mixture of all three of them combine in their mouths.

"Buck?" Steve whined, then nodded toward Sydney as she continued working his cock. He wanted to work Bucky up to the idea of him being there, of another man being there and not being a threat. He wanted to show Bucky however he could that he was safe fucking her, and he'd be safe fucking him someday, too.

"Yeah? You sure?"

Steve winked at him, "All of us."

Bucky hurried behind her, and she readily parted her legs for him. He notched his cock at her entrance, watching the bliss spread across Steve's face as he slowly pushed into her, the vibration from her moans sending lightning through Steve's entire body. Bucky smacked her ass hard as he bottomed out, all three moaning long and loud. He went to grab Syd's hair, but Steve beat him to it, grabbing a fistful and holding her down as he fucked her mouth.

"Atta boy, Stevie. She's fucking amazing, isn't she? Open your eyes, watch her."

"Buck...I want... fuck... I want..." Steve stuttered.

"Open your eyes and tell us what you want, Rogers." He smacked her ass again, rubbing the red handprint. He liked the shockwave it sent through both of them, liked watching them both react to it.

"Call me... call me what you did in the lake."

Bucky had to think for a moment, which was hard under these circumstances, but then the devilish grin slid over his face and his eyes darkened. "Are you?"

"Please?"

"You have to earn it, baby." He smacked her ass a third time and she tighted around him, he could feel her warmth sliding down his leg. "She's soaked for us, Steve. Steve's gonna be so good to you, baby girl. We're gonna take such good care of you. Steve, be a good boy and pull her hair again."

He did what Bucky asked, and at the same time, he heard the sharp crack of Bucky slapping Syd again. It was like they were all connected to a live wire every time he did that, and Steve drove his cock into her. His whole body shivered and then stilled as his elbows gave out, and his back hit the floor with that mewling noise he made every time he came.

"Good girl, doll. Swallow everything he's got, then turn around and finish me off after you come again, okay?" He wrapped an arm around her, and in a few quick flicks of his thumb, he knew she would come so damn hard. "Fuck, baby girl, you're so damn close. You both look so fucking ruined. So perfect."

He'd barely gotten the words out before Bucky felt the warmth of Syd's release sliding down his thighs as he sank his teeth into her shoulder.

"Look at him, both of you falling apart like that. Fuck." Bucky fisted her hair and pulled hard before his hand came down on her ass with a loud snap.

"Oh god, more. More, Bucky!"

He could feel her tighten around him as he drove her through another orgasm. He smacked her ass again, hard enough to make her scream out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come. Stevie!"

Steve grabbed her, spinning her around and holding her shaking body up to let Bucky's cock slide deep down her throat. He watched Bucky pull out of her mouth, and a string of saliva connected her bottom lip to his glistening tip. He pushed back into her once, twice, and on the third time, as she gagged, he felt Bucky's lips crash against his as their girl swallowed him down.

The trio collapsed on the floor, finally spent and unable to open their eyes or even move. Their arms and legs tangled around each other as they gulped in the warm air and laughed together.

"I love you," Bucky said between breaths and laughter. "Both of you. I love you both so damn much."

******

"It's Captain America, ladies and Gentlemen!"

A distant crowd cheered and music filled the air.

"No, I can't go out there! This is all a lie!"

"Look, Cap, you have to go out there because the boys are countin' on you. We can't lower morale and lose this war because of your sick, perverted desires. Buck up and do your duty! Sell the lie that you're a hero, not a pathetic bitch."

"But I loved them."

"Your whore won't know her own name in a few more days. If you'd have just been with her, it would have been wedding bells you two heard instead of me yelling at you and her getting a lobotomy!"

"No! You can't do that to her! She didn't do anything wrong."

"She did everything wrong and against nature. Christ sake, look at her hair. What woman in her right mind turns her hair purple, gets tattoos, and has piercings in places that aren't her ears and lets men do depraved and disgusting things to her? A whore. That's what."

"You can't, that will kill him!"

"Shame about him. We thought about sending him out the same way as her, but we don't exactly know what his scrambled-up brain would do if we tried anything. If we knew how to control him, we could use him, but we don't."

"What did you do?"

"Froze him again and shipped him off to the lab. Since we can't get the serum from you, Cap, we're gonna take it from him. Now, we don't know how his formula works, so we're takin' him apart piece by piece and analyzing it till either we have a serum, or there's nothing left of your boy Bucky."

"No! No!—No! No!"

"Bucky!" Syd screamed, moving Steve away before Bucky's fist nearly dented his skull.

He caught Bucky's wrist before the second hit landed, one that could have killed Syd. He held it tight, fighting hard against Bucky's strength, giving Syd just enough time to get a hand on his chest. He stopped struggling and looked around the room, then at his fist, still in Steve's hand.

"I-I'm sorry. I saw you. It wasn't your fault, Steve. It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry. I should have never... Just give the speech, Steve. Don't let them take—" Bucky's eyes screwed shut and blinked repeatedly while he shook his head, trying to clear the fog and find what was real.

"Bucky, what are you talking about?"

"Shh, lay back down, Sugar. Lay back down for me. Just like that, now, close your eyes and count to ten."

"One—t-two—Three—Four—" Bucky barely mumbled the last word as he fell back asleep.

"Sydney?"

"He's fine. He won't remember it in the morning—or usually doesn't. He won't dream now, and he's usually out hard again for a good hour or more. Want some coffee?"

*********

"No, absolutely not! I had a concussion! What the actual fuck do you mean you're keeping me on admin leave?"

Bucky cringed as her voice echoed down the hall. It was good that there weren't any other patients in the waiting room today, or she would have scared them off. He closed his eyes and let his head rock back till it hit the wall. Today was definitely going to suck, and not in a fun way.

They'd gotten the all-clear from Stark the day before and decided to pack everything up and head back. He could have happily stayed out there a few more years, but Syd was going stir-crazy. She had trouble in places like that, too much of the same thing every day, and she started getting snippy. Where he could happily live out the rest of his life in the quiet wilderness, she needed change, she needed things to occupy her mind. She needed to work.

He heard her yell again, then glanced over to the part-time receptionist, who didn't seem very bothered by it. Either he'd heard worse, or Syd's yelling was only loud to Bucky's super hearing. The guy was young, probably in his early twenties, and working his way through school. He had a sharp jawline, and Bucky couldn't help but notice that even sitting behind a desk, he was clearly athletic. He had his nose in a textbook or was busy taking notes on the rare occasions Bucky saw him, but he had seen the pretty emerald eyes before.

It was probably a good thing Bucky was spoken for. Twice over. He had absolutely no intention of any more than that, but he could still look.

His phone buzzed and the screen lit up with Steve's name. Pictures of the two guys that jumped Syd followed. Bucky had to hold in a laugh at how rough they looked in the photos from the hospital. Served them right for fucking with his girl. Steve wanted everyone to ask around in case anyone around town recognized them. They'd been too prepared, and while a good amount of that information likely came from Stephens, they'd also likely been following her.

"Hi, sorry to bother you," Bucky's smile faltered for a moment as the pretty green eyes met his. He licked his lips and leaned against the desk. "I was wondering if I could ask you something...ehh, sorry, what's your name?"

"Zavier, nice to actually meet you, Agent. Sergeant? Which do you use?" The kid smiled up at him with a look somewhere between awe-struck and flirty. He looked so much like someone Bucky had known in his youth. Same eyes, same hair. He wondered if the two could have been related. He'd likely never know.

"Bucky's fine."

"He sure is."

Bucky laughed and felt his face warm a little. He fumbled for his phone and held it out, "Have you ever seen these guys around? Doc said she asked Janet, but I wasn't sure if she'd had a chance to ask you."

"The first guy doesn't look familiar, but that second guy does." Zavier took the phone and bit his bottom lip. "He was in here a few weeks ago. Hard to forget a guy with a face like that. His personality was equally as offensive."

"So you talked to him?"

"Not sure I'd call it talking. He barged in, demanding to see Janet. He left in enough of a huff that he knocked two pictures off the wall when he slammed the door shut." He rolled his eyes, "I figured he was another one of Janet's crazy hookups who she owed money or something."

"Does that often? People coming here and looking for her?" He watched the kid type something into his phone and then hand it back to him. His name and number now saved as a contact.

"This office sees more action than Tinder. Or Grindr." He caught the blank look from Bucky and sighed. "We probably had him on video coming in, but Janet screwed up the video files again. I think she's using the videos for blackmail or maybe a sex-working business. Sterns said if it happens again, she's going to find a way to fire her."

"The people coming in or the video issue?" Bucky thought back to the tapes they claimed to have at his hearing.

"The video feeds. Yeah, it's happened a few times. She tried to erase the footage where she was hitting on clients or something. She claimed it was an accident, but my boyfriend is in cyber security, and he was able to find some kind of backup the first time. This last batch, though, he couldn't find anything."

"What would I need to do to get a copy of the footage she tried to destroy? The stuff your boyfriend recovered."

Zavier grinned, he was going to enjoy this. Janet had been a pain in his ass since Stern's hired him while Janet was on leave. She'd tried to convince him to quit, but he needed the credits for college, and Dr. Sterns was one of the best psychologists to work under for PTSD cases, which was his primary focus. Plus, he was pretty sure Bucky was flirting with him. Sergeant James Barnes was very high up on his celebrity free pass list, and there was no way his boyfriend would be upset about a little action with the man.

"Oh, I'll do better than that. I'll give you everything from the last year, just in case the guy has been here before." He winked. If Janet could flirt with the clients, so could he. "If you'll just do me one little thing."

Syd stormed out after her session and glared at Bucky as he sat on the edge of the desk talking to the kid she had dubbed not-Janet. She crossed her arms and made a face that clearly said she wanted to go. Now. She watched the kid hand something to Bucky as they practically giggled together, She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, thanks for the help. When you come by next week, text me, and I'll pick you and your boyfriend up at the security desk and make sure you get clearance for the full tour."

"Will do, Buck. Just make sure Captain Rogers is there."

"What's wrong, Buck?" She spat his name as he walked to hold the door open for her. "Two of us not enough for you? Looking for a new hole stick your dick in?" Syd snapped at him as they walked outside.

He grabbed her arm and spun her around, bringing her nose to nose with him. She could see the storm swirling in his eyes, "You're not mad at me, so don't take it out on me. You know damn well I wouldn't do anything like that to you and Stevie."

"What the fuck was that about then?" She yanked away from him and climbed into the jeep, fighting with her seatbelt. She was tired, hungry, and had just found out she couldn't go back to fieldwork for at least two more weeks. She was stuck doing desk work. She hated desk work. "I'm getting chewed out by Sterns and you're out there in the lobby trying to score. Maybe you just have a thing for receptionists at our shrink's office!"

"Alright! That's enough digs on me, I didn't do anything," he glared at her. "Why were you getting chewed out? You didn't exactly put yourself in that situation."

"Because she thinks I'm being irresponsible with my choices. Because she says I'm hiding from my past. Because I don't want to be at home and I'm using the fieldwork to escape. Because I'm fucking two super soldiers even though I told her I'm only actually fucking one at the moment. Because she always chews me out! Fucking' Gaaaah!" She let go of the seatbelt, and the buckle smacked hard against the window as it wound back over her shoulder. She covered her face and tried counting slowly to five, but it was no use. Even the gentle touch on her knee wasn't reassuring today.

She felt him wrap around her, at first, she tried to push him away, but then relented to his hug. He rubbed her back until he felt her shoulders relax, then he leaned back and cupped her face.

"What did you mean by you don't want to be at home?" That one part in her rant had hurt him more than any of the jealous accusations had. He could feel the uncertainty of what they'd done swirling in his stomach. They'd gotten high and spent the whole day going between fucking, flirting, and napping until Steve was called away the next day. Now, she didn't want to be home?

"I'm sorry," her face scrunched up when she saw the worry. "I didn't mean it like that. I just mean when I'm not allowed on missions I feel so...useless."

"You're not useless, you're just taking some time to recover. Maybe I'm selfish, but I'm happy you've been home for a while, even if home has been a cabin in the woods for the last week."

"I know," She took his hand and squeezed it tight. There were knots in the pit of her stomach that she couldn't get to loosen even with his touch. Too much was on her mind, too much to worry about. The more she remembered about the guys who jumped her the worse it got. She was still hiding the fact that kitten and princess make her wince when he says them now. She had loved those nicknames from him, how he meant them. They tried to take a part of her away when then called her that and she was fighting hard to get it back.

"We okay?"

"We're okay. I'm sorry I snapped at you, too. I know you weren't flirting with him. It was just, I had a lot of emotions going on and he was flirting with you. Can't blame him—you are hot and all."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Hey, I showed him a picture of the guys who attacked you, Steve sent them over. Zavier has one on tape and told me Janet's been manipulating the recordings."

"What are you talking about?"

He handed his phone to her with the videos queued up already. He told her what Zavier had said about the missing video files and the dickhead who'd attacked her. Just as he explained that he'd promised a tour of the compound, she shushed him and scrubbed back on the video. She watched a thirty-second clip four times, then looked at Bucky with wide eyes.

"Did you watch this?"

"Couple clips, but not the whole thing. Why?"

"We need to go. I need to see this on a bigger screen."

"Alright, straight home. No lunch. Got it."

"Shit," she said under her breath, "it has to wait anyhow. They've got an emergency and I'm going with you."

"But Sterns—"

"She's not my fucking boss. I'll get Steve to clear it while you drive."

"Yes, ma'am." He looked over as he started the jeep, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Buck. Now drive it like you stole it, Sugar."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.3K 57
It's post CA:CW. The Avengers have split, a mysterious organization is hunting down Bucky Barnes, and Team Cap is struggling with their loss of the f...
47.1K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
455K 12.2K 44
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** You hated Hydra, and everything associated with them. So you absolutely detested the fact that the Ave...
69.5K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...