π“πžπšπ¦π¦πšπ­πžπ¬ π’π’π¬π­πž...

Por aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. MΓ‘s

𝟎
𝟏
𝟐
πŸ‘
πŸ“
πŸ”
πŸ•
πŸ–
πŸ—
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
πŸπŸ‘
πŸπŸ’
πŸπŸ“
πŸπŸ”
πŸπŸ•
πŸπŸ–

πŸ’

551 8 0
Por aeztopiax

A/n: all matches will be made up as I can't remember when they played or played against😭

————

It's been a couple days and it's the home game against wolves I woke up early as I needed a shower beforehand.

As I got out the shower I put on my playlist so I can get ready for the match.

When i got ready I walked down stairs with my Liverpool shirt on with leggings and my converses on, with my haired straightened.

"You ready for your first game?" Andy asked me.

"Yeah I guess I am" I said to him while smiling and looking at Rachel.

"You'll be fine" she whispered to me.

"What you two talking about?" Andy asked us confused, I didn't say anything more and just walked to the car.

"Oi Liv, don't ignore me like that" he said as he followed me.

I get in the back of the car as I sat next to Rocco in his car seat, as we drove to the stadium my Snapchat was blowing up with notifications.

Snapchat from Megan
Snapchat from Alex
Snapchat 99+ notifications

I just completely ignored them til Megan started to call me so I declined the call and opened the message.

Snapchat opene

————

Seeing my best friend with my ex boyfriend broke my heart so much as I told everything that happened between me and him.

As we pulled up to Anfield I put on a brave face til I could get to a bathroom and cry a bit, but luckily I brought my vape with me but I couldn't use it as it was to crowed for me to stay behind as I've never been here before.

We got to the lounge place where all the wives and girlfriends and family are, I was looking around for the toilet til I saw one, "Rachel I'm going to the toilet" I said to her trying my best not to cry.

"Alright babes" she said to me.

I then walked off to the toilet as I accidentally bumped into someone, "oh god I'm so sorry" I said to them as I looked up.

"You all good Liv?" Trent asked me.

When he said that I started to tear up, "yeah I'm fine-" I said to him til I got interrupted.

"Trent babe, oh who's this?" She asked Trent as she gave me a look.

"Oh I better get going" I said, "and good luck for the game" I added on as I walked off.

"Thanks Liv" i heard him say as I walked off.

As soon as i stepped into the bathroom i cried so much i did I quietly as well so on one could here me.

It's been around 5 minutes now and I've calmed myself down out my eyes are still red, til I heard someone come through.

"Liv babes you okay?" I heard Rachel asked me, I didn't want to hide it from her as she's like a sister to me so I walked out of the cubicle with tissue in my hand.

"Oh liv what's the matter" she asked me as she hugged me.

"Everything is" I said as I hugged her, "I hate it so much" I added on.

"Hate what?" She asked me.

"My ex, my best friend well she's not anymore and him" I told her.

"Who's him?" She asked me confused, I just looked at her and gave her a look.

"Trent" I told her while trying not to cry, "I don't want to talk about it" I added on.

"Well maybe say in your bedroom later then" she said to me.

"Why?" I asked her confused.

"The boys are coming over later" she said while smiling at me.

"Oh my days my day is getting worse by the minute" I said as I walked off.

————

It's now around 5 ish as they had an early game and I've been in my room since we got back, as I'm trying to avoid basically everyone.

"Liv you coming down in a minute the boys will be here soon?" Andy asked me as he opened the door slightly.

"I'll be down in a bit" I said to me he then shout the door.

————

I've been at Robbo's house for 30 minutes now and haven't seen liv at all I don't blame her at all.

"Trent can you do me a favour please?" Rachel asked me as I walked into their kitchen.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked her.

"Would you be able to take Liv her plate up for me and her drink?" She asked me.

"Uhh yeah course I can" i said to her.

I picked the plate up and her drink.

————

I heard a knock at the door which was strange as Andy literally came up not that long ago, "come in" I said as I was watching YouTube.

I saw Trent walk through with my tea and I had a little smile on my face, "oh hey" I said to him.

"Umm Rachel she asked me to bring this up for you" he told me.

"Of course she did thank you, you better get out before your girlfriend finds out you're in another girls room" I said to him, I saw him stop at the door.

"She's not my girlfriend" he said out of nowhere.

"She seemed like your girlfriend Trent" I told him.

"I broke up with her" he told me, when he told me that all I could do was smile even though he broke up with her and it's a bad thing all I did was smile.

"Sorry bout that I umm do you want to hung in here for a bit?" I asked him, as I saw he looked at the tv and I was watching a Liverpool video.

"You watching us train?" He asked me.

"Oi don't change the subject" I told him, he then put his hands up be all guilty.

"Alright alright I'll see you downstairs yeah?" He asked me as he walked out.

"Okay" I shout as he walked out.

After I finished my tea I decided to wear the hoodie trent gave me the other night and I went downstairs to put my dishes in the dishwasher.

As I walked past the sofa in the living room Trent looked at me a gave me a smrik I sat down next to hendo as he was the on the other side to Trent so we would be staring at each other.

"You two need to stop staring at each you know" ox said while he was sat with his girlfriend Perrie.

I then gave Ox a death stare and got up and walked off.

"Whats wrong with her?" He said as I walked off.

"Oh leave it man" Trent told him, he then followed me.

As I went out in the back garden and sat on the bench pulled out my vape.

"Really Liv"I heard him behind me.

I looked behind me and turned back, "can everyone just get off my back for once" I said to him pissed.

"Hey Liv I am but think your brother will be out here any second now as he weren't happy I followed you" he told me as I put my vape away as I saw Andy coming out.

"Liv pass it here" he told me annoyed, I didn't say anything to me, "oh come on now Liv just hand it over" I looked over to Trent who didn't seem impressed with me so I handed my vape over.

"Why liv?" He asked me calmly.

"It helps with the pain" I said to him while looking at the floor.

"Instead of vaping maybe talk to me or Rachel and I can't believe I'm saying this or talk to Trent" he said to me.

"I can't though Andy" I said to him.

"What you mean is it his fault" he asked me pissed.

"What no it's not Trent's fault" I said to him Trent then gave me a little nod, "look it's people back at home" I added on.

"I'll go back inside so you two can talk" Trent said as he walked back in.

"People back at home?" He asked me.

"It's my ex he umm did some things that I didn't want to happen and the other night when I came home early from the dinner I wasn't sick or anything it happened again outside the restaurant" i said to him he didn't say anything.

"Why they fuck didn't you tell me liv" he said annoyed.

"I didn't want to tell you because of how you would react Andy" I told him.

"But no one was there" he said to me.

"Actually there was someone there and I'm thankful he was" I told him while smiling to myself.

"Who?" He asked me confused.

"Trent" I said to him.

————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!
Probably gonna upload
more chapters as my edits on
tiktok are flopping🥲

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

349K 5.6K 56
She's the Captains younger sister, what could go wrong? "You really think I'm that easy?" Ella spoke, wiping the tears away. "I don't but some peopl...
69.6K 2.3K 17
a few petals for a heart, alexander-arnold.
115K 958 60
when y/n (gareth southgates daughter) spends the whole tournament with the england squad she finds herself falling in love <3 finished: 10/8/21
12.3K 304 41
Martha Olsen, unlike her sister, isn't so lucky when it comes to love.