The Assistant (Swanqueen)

By nikki8397

You just moved into Storybrooke 3 weeks ago, and you need a job. Desperately. The one thing you're really goo... More

The Disruption.
Getting Everything Situated.
Concern.
A Surprise?
A One Night Thing.
Interruptions Suck.
A Buzzing Sound
Thinking of You
Morning Fun
Too Much Love
The Other Woman
Guilt & Secrets

Something More Than Expected.

88 3 0
By nikki8397

A month after everything has happened.

I walked towards the mayor's office, as I was holding some documents. I stopped outside the door and took a deep breath, before opening it.

The mayor was sitting behind her desk, as she was talking on the phone. I walked in and waited for her to notice me, as I wanted to make sure to give her those documents today.

"Miss Mayor?" I said with the slightest tremble noticeable. She turned to look at me after she hung up, as her tone was still seductive as usual.

"Hello, Emma." She gave me a quick smile, as I walked over to her with the documents.

"I've got some important files to deliver to you. Here, Miss Mayor."  I placed them on her desk, as she nodded and started looking at them.
I was now standing next to her, feeling her gaze on me again.

The mayor kept reading your documents, as she eventually looked up at me again.

"Good work, Emma."

I nodded and smiled again.  Suddenly, she gave me a this sly smile and said in a little seductive tone: "I have something else for you to do."

She looked at me with a flirty gaze, obviously I turned red instantly. "And that is..?" I asked.
I didn't really want to know but I had to know at the same time.

She put her legs up on the desk again, as she caressed her hands over her thighs.
"Come here." My heart beat started frantically racing again, as I walked towards her.

"What is she doing?!" I thought.. "Please God, don't let this end like last time.. Please, please, please.." I went over to her, as I was standing right in front of her now.

She looked at me up and down, as her lips were slightly open and her gaze wandering all over my body.

"Sit." She said and kept staring at me, as I sat down in one of her guest chairs. She's so demanding... I LOVE IT.

She caressed her own thighs again, as she placed one of her legs over my lap. I felt so exposed now and my breath just became heavier. I didn't know what to do! I just felt so conflicted. But I also felt that old feeling of excitement again, as she placed her hand on my lap and started caressing it.

"Stop it, Emma. Stop thinking about it. Don't. Do. It." I thought. GODDD WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN TANTALIZING?!

My thoughts were absolutely racing in the moment, my body just felt so aroused. She started rubbing up and down my thigh, giving me a slight smile.

Why was she doing this?! What did she want from me? I felt like the situation was going to escalate again like the last time this happened, as I felt this was already too much..

"Miss Mayor, maybe this is enough now, please. I-I don't.. I really have work to do." I eventually said, feeling extremely nervous.

She just kept rubbing up and down my thigh, as she gave me another smile.
"You're so cute when you're all confused, Emma."

I could stop getting more and more aroused and the thoughts of the one month ago were getting back into my mind again.

"Miss Mayor.. I.." I couldn't even come close to finishing my sentence, my body was just already so worked up.

She then took her gaze off my thighs and looked up at me.

"I know what you want, Emma. You don't have to pretend." She said. I just kept looking at her, trying hard to think of something else than her hand caressing my thigh.

We were both so close to repeating last time, but this time in the mayor's office.

"Why do I have to find her so attractive?" I thought.. "What's wrong with me? Why is this so hard?"

She saw how much she had gotten to me and started running her hand over the inside of my thigh. It felt nice but I couldn't really do anything about it!

I tried to move my legs away, but it was no use as the mayors legs were weighing my body down on the seat. I didn't want to disappoint her and get her angry but I also didn't want to ruin what seemed to be a good work relationship.

But she really got me to a breaking point, as she just kept going and kept rubbing the inside of my thigh.

"Please, Miss Mayor.. This is too much. I-I can't.. " I started to say. She continued, she just couldn't get enough of herself in this moment.

"Oh, Emma.. You really don't know what you want, do you?" I felt so confused and nervous, as I tried moving her hand away once more. But she just kept going, as she looked at me and laughed a little.

"Is she mocking me? Why is she doing this?" I thought.. "Is she trying to torture me? What does she want?"
_____________________________
Earlier that day

I had just finished writing the files that I was planning to give to the mayor.

They were very important documents I  wanted her to see, as my boss was known to be quite organized and hard working. It's Regina, so obviously everything is organized.

After putting them in a case, I walked over to my closet and started looking for something appropriate.

I looked at my dresses, as I thought about what I could wear to be professional and still look good. But it was kind of difficult since my closet was mainly filled with.. "revealing" items of clothing as most would say.

I sighed, as I looked at my other dresses that were more revealing.

"Why do I always keep buying these..?" I muttered, as I was just now standing there with no good options to choose from.

"I mean, Regina should like them, right? But what would she say if she saw me dressed.. like that?" I wondered. "I'm doing too much thinking now!"

Suddenly, I got the best idea! I think.

"You know what?!.. I'm just going to wear my favorite dress! She probably won't care."

I proudly smiled while taking out the most revealing dress from my closet. It was a dress I had bought earlier that month and it was so gorgeous!

I changed into it quickly and walked towards the mirror to look at myself.

I turned to look at it and my heart beat became faster again. My dress was so short! I could even see the shape of my legs, as the dress barely touched my thighs. It was beautiful and I felt good, but also a little vulnerable.

"What am I doing? What is Regina going to say when she see's me dressed like this? Please, don't let this be a mistake!" I thought.

Y'know what? You only live once. So let's make it count by taking some mirror pics!

I decided to take some mirror pictures before leaving, but I was so unsure of what would happen once I arrived to the mayor's office.

I started taking pictures of my legs and how the dress looked. It was also a bit tight around the chest and it pushed my breasts together nicely.

"Is this really safe though?" I thought as I just went with it, as I wanted a good picture for memories.

Click! Click! Click!

I kept taking pictures of myself in the mirror and eventually thought what I just thought to myself. "Damn my ass looks great in this dress."  I obviously got excited and took even more mirrors pictures because who wouldn't?!

I took another picture of my legs, but this time I had bent over a little. It gave a great view of my ass. It was then once I realized that I was now taking slightly dirty pictures of myself.

I think I got enough amount of photos.
________________________________

Present time.
Here's a little recap incase you guys forgot.

She saw how much I had been struggling and still kept going, as her pace slowed down a little bit.

"You know you want me.. Why are you playing so hard to get?" She looked at me again, as she laughed a little bit again.

"Why does she enjoy this so much, why?!... I-I.." I couldn't finish my sentence, as I was both so close to repeating last month or more.

I kept looking at the mayor as she was running her hand over the inside of my thigh. I moved my legs away again, as my cheeks started turning a bit red.

I then got an idea that I hoped wouldn't be that bad.. But I couldn't help wonder.
"Maybe if I do this.. maybe.. maybe she'll stop it."

I took a deep breath and turned to face her completely, as I then lifted my legs onto her desk.

I sat right in front of her, as I made my legs a little more open in this position, showing her that I was wearing nothing underneath the dress.

"What have you done, Emma?!" I thought as I felt so conflicted. I looked at the mayor again, as she stopped caressing my thigh.

My heart rate was now through the roof. I just kept my legs open for her and hoped she wouldn't do anything more. I just kept sitting there, we were both so close to crossing the last border.

I wanted it to stop but at the same time it felt so good. I had even opened my legs a bit more, giving her even more of a view. I tried stopping this, but I couldn't make myself stop it. I liked it even if I knew I shouldn't.

She started caressing my thighs again, I just held my breath and tried to stay as calm as possible. But it was impossible with the mayors fingers being so close to that specific spot.

"Your legs are so soft, Emma." She smirked and kept caressing my thighs.

"Can I.. touch you here?" She said as she moved her hand more and more up into my inner thighs. I turned a bright red, as this got too real..

Her fingers stopped right at my folds, the wetness almost soaking her fingertips.

I looked down at her hand before looking straight into her eyes. Turns out she had been looking at me the whole time. It was a little awkward, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was that I was the one doing this with the mayor. Me.

It was going great until someone had to interrupt and knock on her office door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 364 28
Regina thought no one could love her not even in a friend way but that all changes when a certain swan comes to town but for swan...her life is flipp...
1.1K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...
71.4K 2K 23
Emma is the new Sheriff in the small town of Storybrooke. What happen when Emma meets a beautiful woman at the local dinner on her first day in town...
40.6K 781 30
Emma Swan just wants to get through her final year of Storybrooke High to start a life in Boston. Then she meets her new Creative Writing teacher, Ms...