Every Shade of Green (Ominis...

By KaidoKurahana

Emmaline's fifth, sixth and seventh year were spent fighting her own personal war against all evil across the... More

Viridian Eyes
Spring Leaves
Mint Chaise
Fern Canvas
Harlequin Hypnosis
Olive Mist
Emerald Death
Teal Wreath
Pines Billowing

Jade Light

34 2 0
By KaidoKurahana

Jade Light spills from the mouth of the serpents, like the whispered tongue from his lips.

~

"Hello Sebastian-"

A soft voice speaks clearly when Emmaline leaves the Undercroft.

"Wait," he frowns, "you there. I can hear you."

"Hello Ominis," Emma says quickly. "I wasn't trying to hide from you. I was just heading to our common room."

"I recognise that voice. You're the new fifth year," he concludes sharply. The sudden unfamiliarity stings, "Did you just come from the undercroft? How did you get in there?"

"That room is called the undercroft? Well-" Emma stops herself, hearing how fake she sounds. She sighs heavily, "I doubt Sebastian expected me to run into you. I'm sorry. He swore me to secrecy howe-"

He suddenly turns cold and nasty.

"You breathe a word about this place to anyone, not even your precious Professor Fig will be able to help you. My father is friends with the headmaster. I'm not afraid to exploit that connection if I need to."

Emma feels undeniably shot down, face hot and chest aching, put off.

"You needn't threaten me. I'm not going to say anything about your undercroft, and Sebastian is a good friend. You shouldn't immediately assume the worst of him."

"I don't need you to tell me about my oldest friend, thank you very much!"

Emma frowns, "Ominis, I only meant-"

"I know what you meant! Sebastian gets himself into enough trouble as it is. He doesn't need your help."

She hurries away as he mutters about how much trouble Sebastian is in.

Emma storms through the castle trying to look as normal as possible, not stopping for anyone or anything until she is eventually outside.

The sky is pink with dusk and she feels like roaring into the great expanse of the flying class lawn.

That was just painful. It was silly to assume her few interactions with Ominis meant she knew him well.

What do you know he's capable of?

"Stupid," she sighs to herself, hands on her hips, "Stupid, stupid, stupid." A sharp palm to her forehead.

She waves her wand, removing her Slytherin uniform and donning her questing clothes. She summons her broom and heads off to take her frustrations out on some poachers.

~

"It's nice to meet you by the way. You must be the new fifth year Sebastian told me about."

Anne Sallow seemed a cruel name for a girl suffering such a fate, for Sebastian's sister was every bit a sick and frail young girl as rumoured, obviously suffering something painful and debilitating. Emmaline can see why Sebastian is motivated as such.

"I am," Emma smiles, "Emmaline Blackrose. Pleased to meet you. Sebastian and I met on my first day at Hogwarts - in the Slytherin common room."

"Your name is very pretty," she expresses.

Emma is taken aback, "I like the first one, but not the last one so much."

Anne turns her head curiously but doesn't question her, "I miss the common room. I adored teasing first-years about spotting mermaids through the window."

A small bolt of lightning strikes Emma's heart, thinking of Ominis and their first meeting. Had that been something they had done together? Was it...special?

"I do miss Hogwarts. But I wouldn't mind being in Feldcroft, really, if it wasn't so dreary now."

Emmaline listens as Anne recounts the constant struggle between her uncle and Sebastian.

"This curse can not be undone. I can feel it. Sebastian cannot take away my pain."

Anne stares at Emma earnestly.

"Your eyes speak the truth," the latter says.

"No one knows this curse better than me. I'm the one suffering from it. But Sebastian..."

"...is a know-it-all."

Anne laughs.

"Stubborn. There is no discouraging him."

Emma leans towards Anne, "I haven't been in the magic world long, but I like to think that magic, even dark magic, is intelligent enough to know its host. And the opposite is therefore true."

"Then you believe me. There is no cure. Perhaps...you can help him understand that?"

Emmaline glances at the door.

"I will."

The way her day with Sebastian continued did not bode well for that vow to Anne.

After seeing where Anne was cursed, recognising the house of Isidora Morganach made the afternoon all the more spooky. When it lead back to the Undercroft and revealed the triptych, Emmaline's Mystic-Metre was officially full.

When Sebastian mentions a Scriptorium, she realises just how invested he gets in any trace of a possible cure for Anne, and just how hard this will be.

Emma holds her tongue the entire time, finding no purpose in expressing her disagreement. He was well invested, and until the Keepers gave her more insight into Isidora Morganach, she didn't have anything to back herself up but Anne's declaration of terminality.

"I need to talk to Ominis."

Surely Ominis was on their side? They may be best friends but he seems close with Anne. He had expressed that Sebastian often got himself into trouble, meaning Ominis is not part of that trouble and perhaps not along on this quest.

I need to talk to Ominis too, Emma thinks.

She and Sebastian step out of the Undercroft, coming face to face with Ominis himself. Emma goes to speak, to make acquaintances and start building an alliance so she can honour her vow to Anne.

His past venom rings in her ears.

"Excuse me," she crumples, dashing away while the two boys remain silently confused.

"What was that about?" She hears Sebastain say on her way up the stairs.

~

The viaduct courtyard balcony by the stone werewolf statue is her favourite place to look out at the surrounding grounds Though to be honest, there were many places at Hogwarts in which she could sit for hours and just soak in the magic and life.

She doesn't really want to go home.

Her mother, whose magic depressed itself in Emmaline's childhood at the height of her muggle father's abuse, would expect her. There were too many aunts in her house tending to her mother. Too many cousins, magic and non-magic alike, in Ireland, where Emma didn't grow up. Not that she wanted to go back to London anyway.

If she could be at Hogwarts, she'd be at Hogwarts. It would be disrespectful to holiday during the current crisis as well. As soon as she's supporting herself she will move out on her own, living near a forest somewhere, perhaps near the school.

"May I join you, Emmaline?"

She turns to see Ominis standing patiently behind her.

"Of course, Ominis. Just brooding. And please, you can call me Emma."

He takes a seat on the bench beside her in the opposite manner, or properly, with his back against the stone rampart. He is facing the castle, Emma is facing the view. Really, they're facing each other.

"Okay, Emma, do you or do you not have your legs dangling off the edge of the castle on a windy night at this moment?"

Emma looks down at her legs, knees wedged together to fit in the gap of the ramparts, her shoes dangling over the lake, a death drop away.

"Perhaps," she admits, the breeze breaking gently through their hair. "Now that you mention it, it's quite gusty up here."

She takes a chance, confidence growing from his willingness to interact.

Emma intertwines their arms.

"You best hold on to me," she says, an obvious smile in her voice.

Luckily, Ominis rewards her with a chuckle. She lets him go.

"I blame your ancestor, personally," she presses her luck.

"Is that so?"

"It is," she nods, "Who puts a bench in front of a gap in the wall?"

Ominis laughs further, making Emma grin. Finally some success.

"I'm sure with all the reported deaths in the history of this school, a student has fallen prey to...well, falling," he responds.

"Probably a Gryffindor," Emma jokes.

Ominis gasps, "You become a more believable Slytherin every day."

The two of them laugh together joyfully, the sound shimmering around the echoing chambers of outer Hogwarts.

"I like talking to you Ominis," Emma says, "You laugh at all my jokes."

Except when you're threatening me.

"I'm sorry about what I said outside the Undercroft," he says suddenly, as if reading her mind. His tone drops lower, " And how I said it."

"Don't be," Emma assures him straight away, "I'm the one who should apologise. I wish Sebastian had done it differently. If I had known the sentimental value I would never have intruded. He wanted me to have a safe place to practice some spells, to try and catch up to the other fifth-years. He didn't think you'd mind. I'm sorry."

Ominis sighs, "I suppose that makes sense. It's not the sentimental value however. I trust so few people in my life and Sebastian is one of them. I thought he would keep this a secret. Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised."

Emma tilts her head, "What do you mean?"

Ominis doesn't say anything for a while. A minute passes. Emma starts to wish they were holding hands.

"I'm not surprised he showed you. You've intrigued him since he arrived."

For some reason, Emma is embarrassed by it, even though there is a giddiness in her stomach.

He suddenly scoffs, "A minute after we met you he made that clear."

"What do you mean?" She asks straight away.

"I've said too much," he leans in the other direction..

Emma tries to break the ice, "That won't hold up in a trial sir."

Ominis' face contorts, wincing, like he can't bring himself to say the words.

"Did he stake some Alpha wolf claim on me?" She laughs, causing him to wave his hands, shaking his head.

"Merlin no- nothing like that. He just got very..." The word seems to almost come out, but he can't quite say it and swallows it again behind a wall of principle.

"Possessive," Emma whispers it for him.

Ominis merely blinks.

"I'm no stranger to the science of men- my aunts made sure of that. Though I've only ever took their lessons as opinions. Cause, you know, they're insane."

Now Ominis' attitude about Sebastian revealing the Undercroft to her makes sense. Emma is slightly weirded out by this new information about Sebastian, though she supposes it's similar to what is happening with her and...

"Are you close with your aunts?" Ominis asks.

"As close as you can be with three women who share the two bedrooms beside yours. I love them but I'm thrilled to be away from them."

He breathes deeply, "I was close with my aunt."

"More and more in common," Emma sings, though she doesn't ask about the 'was' part.

A yawn forces its way out of her.

"Are you heading back to the common room?" She asks.

Ominis shakes his head, "I'm not quite done brooding," he smirks.

Emma hums with laughter as she gets up.

"Well, don't brood too hard. This is a school. There are children. Goodnight, Ominis."

"Goodnight, Emma."

~

"Anything to do with the Dark Arts should be avoided. It's too risky."

As Emmaline approaches the confrontation between two best friends, the side to take reaches her ear first. She agrees with Omninis of course, but understands the grip Anne's curse has on Sebastian.

"Anything to do with Salazar Slytherin is worth the risk."

"I can't agree, and I'll not say a word more," Ominis pushes from his usual cool stance. "I'm sorry."

"I won't give up," Sebastian glares. Emmaline deflates inside.

Ominis nods at her as he passes, his wand flashing in front of him.

"What were you and Ominis speaking about?"

"He's being ridiculous. Apparently Salazar Slytherin had a secret Scriptorium here in Hogwarts. Ominis swears it was used for the Dark Arts, so he wants nothing to do with it."

I agree, Emma thinks, hearing Anne's words in her head.

"I reminded him that Anne needs a cure. This 'Scriptorium' could hold the answers we need."

"Ominis is right. Meddling in the Dark Arts is dangerous," Emma states boldly.

Sebastian sighs in disagreement, "There's more to Dark Magic than people realise. The Gaunts know this - better than most."

Emma shakes her head, "Don't go there."

"Perhaps I've spoken out of turn. Ominis' family history is personal to him."

"I already know about the relation to Salazar," Emma frowns.

"I don't mean that. Do keep this between us. Ominis learned Dark Magic from his parents. Are you familiar with the Cruciatus Curse?"

A chill runs down her spine.

"Crucio. The Cruciatus Curse - also known as the Torture Curse. Inflicts excruciating pain on the victim." Speaking of the curse feels like ash in Emma's mouth.

Sebastian leans in, expression dark, "Apparently, his parents and his older siblings had no qualms about casting it on muggles for sport. Ominis described the sound of the victims' cries as horrific."

Despite her short time in the magic world, she knew well the suffering of muggle borns. Her grandfather was a muggle born, at a time when it was a much more severe curse. When mentally present he would tell her stories that he wasn't supposed to. Emma hung onto every word, including when he would gently ward her off the Dark Arts. In his final days during deranged mutterings, Emma heard him talk often of the torture he faced in school and from his pure blood wife's family. The scourge of the curses made a deep impression on her as a young magic dreamer, when she hardly knew what it was.

That had influenced her not into fearing them, but refusing them all together.

"So, the first time he was asked to cast it himself as a child, he couldn't bring himself to do it."

'You have to mean it', her grandfather's voice echoes in her head, 'You have to want to cause the pain. And nothing is worth the way it eats at the soul.'

Emmaline can't imagine wanting to hurt the innocent.

"As punishment his family cast it on him. The anguish was so bad, that when asked to cast it again, he relented."

Her heart breaks for the mysterious Slytherin boy. No wonder he is so resistant to the Dark Arts.

"I have repeatedly assured Ominis he did what he had to, but he still hasn't forgiven himself."

Emma glances in the direction Ominis had gone, as if he might still be there, "How horrible. Poor Ominis. He was only a child. He shouldn't blame himself."

Sebastian nods, "After that incident, the rift between Ominis and his family only grew. That is, until I came along." He straightens proudly. "Every moment he isn't at Hogwarts he's with us in Feldcroft. Ominis trusts me. And, more often than not, he winds up listening to me. I'll remind him of that when I follow up about the Scriptorium."

He's with us in Feldcroft.

There is that anxiety again, about Anne and Ominis and how close they might be. Emma's face burns hot as Sebastian walks away, but only because she is embarrassed by her thoughts.

She's speaking as if she fancies Ominis.

Emma reasons that, having only known him for a small amount of time, that simply can't be possible.

When she approaches Ominis next, something feels different. If she could, she would go back in time and stop Sebastian from telling her what he did about his friend's past. Not only does it feel like a violation of privacy, but she resents the pity she feels.

Because she hates being pitied.

"What are you doing here?" He asks curiously as she approaches.

"Hello Ominis. Do you have a moment?" Emma asks cautiously,

Ominis frowns, "What is it? What have you and Sebastian got up to now?"

Emma glances over her shoulder, frowning at Sebastian who was watching them very closely.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks sarcastically, "I suppose it doesn't help that he's lurking about like that."

"A good term for it," Ominis mutters, annoyed. "Sebastian has been pestering me lately about something and I'm frustrated with him."

"Don't tell me he's still going on about that Scriptorium."

He scoffs in bewilderment, "He told you about that?"

"He did. We were talking about our house founder and he mentioned it. Wouldn't say much more, though. I think he knows I'm skeptical."

"Yes, well, he seems to think it contains the answer to saving Anne. I think it's likely full of Dark Magic that is better left untouched."

"I'm inclined to agree with you..." If Slytherin was involved, though Emma leaves that part out. "I take it you've never been inside?"

"Of course not! I only know about it because of my favourite aunt, Noctua. She thought like I do. Didn't agree with the family use of Dark Magic. In fact, she'd hoped to convince my family that there was more to Salazar Slytherin than worshiping pure-blood status."

Ominis stops for a moment, as if considering whether or not to continue.

"She'd heard of this 'Scriptorium' and thought its contents might shed some light on him. She even found the secret entrance - in this very corridor. She wrote regularly to my father about her efforts to gain access, and then she simply vanished. No one else ever tried to enter."

Emma chooses her words carefully.

"I'm sorry about your aunt. I take it you were referring to her when we spoke about being close with our aunts?"

His face is saddened, "Yes. She went down this path with good intentions and lost her life. I don't want the same to happen again."

He gestures Sebastian's way.

"Not to the two of you."

Her heart gives a thump.

"Ominis, I'm certain you want to know what happened to your aunt, as I would. I can understand why you haven't pursued it yet. One mustn't pursue such a thing alone. You don't know history will repeat itself, especially if we're together."

He closes his eyes, internal battle obvious.

"Your aunt sounds wonderful to have persevered in such an environment, as you have. She thought like you. This could honor her memory and give you answers about your ancestor. Not to mention..."

Emma looks over her shoulder at Sebastian, who is now watching one of the paintings.

"I am worried there is no stopping him. He won't give up until he has exhausted every possibility for Anne. If we can not stop him, we must at least be there to see he doesn't get himself hurt."

He hums, "I suppose you're right. I confess, you've convinced me. I didn't think it possible."

She smiles, "I have my ways."

Emma sticks closer to Ominis than Sebastian as they venture through the secret passage. The latter had given them odd looks after questioning why she could convince Ominis and he couldn't.

"I hear a voice," Ominis mutters, after she repairs a broken mural.

"You hear a voice?" She repeats, concerned.

"It started when you repaired that relief, I hear a whisper saying, speak to me."

Emma, ever delighted by mystery, gasps, "How incredible."

Ominis faces her, "I'm a parselmouth - I can hear and speak to snakes. Nearly all known Parselmouths are descended from Salazar Slytherin."

Her wonder is apparent, "I'm jealous. I wish all Slytherins could talk to snakes. What a wonderful gift."

Ominis looks taken aback, as much as Emma can see with her Lumos, "You might not want the ability to speak Parseltongue. It's often associated with Dark wizards. I haven't spoken it in ages, but I'd wager if I speak it now, the door will open." He frowns, "I'm hoping you're having second thoughts."

Sebastian frowns at his friend's words, but doesn't say anything.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to Ominis, but...we have come this far. We're together. You're the only person with the gift to get us past this. If you say no, we stop."

She can sense Sebastian gesturing in disagreement behind her.

Ominis sighs, "It's ironic. When I left home, I vowed to leave the Dark Arts behind. And, yet, here I am."

Guilt washes over Emma at his words.

"I can't believe I'm doing this."

It feels wrong to step away from him, but she gives him space.

A cold, seething whisper bleeds into the darkness of the passage, sending chills down her spine.

The snakes on the door glow with a jade light, slithering and writhing around one another and up the door as it opens.

"Ominis," Emma gasps in wonder, drawing the young man's attention quickly. If not for the darkness she would have seen the pink flush of his face at the reverence with which she said his name. "It worked! You possess a rare ability indeed."

She can make out his smile, though it is sad.

"Between the two of you, I'm starting to feel left out!" Sebastian exclaims, strolling forward.

"Between the two of us?" Ominis questions.

Emma wishes more than ever that she had told him the truth that night on the balcony.

"I-...Nevermind," Sebastian says quickly.

"Just more we have in common," Emma whispers to Ominis as she passes him.

Their new passage presents further challenges.

"There's no clear way forward!" Sebastian complains.

"Like a maze," Ominis nods, "Salazar Slytherin most likely wanted this to be difficult to solve." He stays close to Emma now. "If only we had someone who loved a mystery."

She smiles at him beside her, "If only. I bet they'd do this."

Feeling emboldened by his words, Emma makes her way around the halls, showing off her spell talents and quick thinking. Different gates open and lead to different places.

At one point she starts to consider the possibility of finding something connecting to ancient magic in the scriptorium. She hadn't noticed her activation of the puzzle until it was too late.

Ssss!

"OW!"

The coiling snake upon the puzzle had lashed out and bitten her, two bleeding fang holes in her hand.

"Emma?" Ominis calls out, hurrying to her aid. "Are you alright?"

She quickly solves the puzzle before Salazar's serpent can strike her again.

"I'm fine," she responds, "just a snake bite." She lets him take her hand and point his wand at it. His touch is gentle, his hold is tender.

"It's not poisoned," he tells her, brow creased as he focuses on whatever his wand is telling him.

Emma could tear up, for it is a softness that she had long wondered about. That it should be in place of the rage and terror her father held for the people he was supposed to care about.

She wants to make a joke about kissing it better, but keeps her mouth closed as he performs a simple spell, sealing the wound up.

"Thank you, Ominis," she speaks softly, trying to relay that she's thanking him for more than he knows.

He holds her hand even after the spell is done and the pain has stopped.

"I'm sad your aunt had to come here alone," Emma mumbles without thinking, "I'm sorry."

Pain is clear in his face, "I hate that no one in my family accompanied her," he admits mournfully, "It's how you convinced me. When you said... If we can not stop him, we must be there to protect him. I think that's noble."

It was Emma's turn to blush, boldly pressing her fingers into the hand that was still holding hers, "I don't like when people get hurt for no reason."

"Ahem."

Sebastian's voice cuts clearly through their moment. Ominis drops her hand quickly, though she's not sure their friend even saw them from that angle.

"Am I interrupting you two?"

"Don't be rude," Emma jabs, leaving behind both of them.

Her hand feels cold without his as she continues to lead them through the puzzles and passages. They are whispering to each other behind her as they follow. Emma tries to listen, but the two of them seem practiced in speaking away from prying ears.

She smiles, imagining them as eleven-year-old mischief makers.

Eventually her mystery solving puts them right where they need to be. Emma looks upon the new scene with dread, sharing a look with Sebastian over the bones of Noctua Gaunt.

"Ominis..." Sebastian begins sadly, "a skeleton. And Noctua's last journal entry. She mentions being trapped here; blocked by an Unforgivable Curse."

Emma takes Ominis' hand gently, looking upon him with concern.

"I'm sorry Ominis," she comforts warmly, eyes tearing. He squeezes her hand back in anguish, looking ill.

"This is where she died, this is where we'll die. I shouldn't have listened to either of you!"

He pulls his hand from her grasp, stepping away from both of them with his back turned.

Sebastian doesn't look at him, "Ominis, I'm truly sorry about your aunt. But, I know what to do. It's going to be difficult."

Emma shines her Lumos to Sebastian as she approaches, "Go on then."

His voice drops, "Tortured faces on the door and Crucio is etched into the stone. My guess is if we cast the Cruciatus Curse, the door will open."

"Obviously," Emma says, deducting quickly, "She was alone, so she had no one to cast it on." She looks at the bones of Noctua, feeling a great sense of morbidity.

"Ominis has the most experience with this. He should cast it." Sebastian looks Emma up and down, "You seem to be in Ominis' favour - will you ask him about this? Work your magic, so to speak."

She looks back and forth between the two, "He might be cross with you, but you heard me - I won't force him to do anything he doesn't want to."

She turns away before he can respond.

Unsure of where to start, Emma approaches Ominis cautiously.

"All of this could have been avoided," he declares before she can say anything.

"I agree with you there, but I hadn't imagined we'd end up in a trap like this, Ominis."

"Salazar Slytherin did," he responds quickly, obviously disappointed. "He's to blame for many unimaginable things."

"Ominis-"

"I overheard you and Sebastian. I won't do it. The Cruciatus Curse is pure torture. I would know."

Screams she has never really heard echoe in her ears.

Emma gulps, "Sebastian told me a little of what happened when you were young. You didn't have a choice."

"Should have known he would have told you," he sighs, "And one always has a choice." Emma's gaze drops to the floor.

"I didn't mean to pry into your business Ominis. He was pleading your case, trying to explain your distaste for the Dark Arts. But, you don't have to explain yourself to me. I agree with your views. I don't agree that you're at fault."

"I appreciate your words, but I'm as guilty as the rest of my family. Unforgivable Curses won't work unless you mean them. I had to want to cause pain. And for that, I shall never forgive myself."

Nothing is worth the way it eats at the soul.

As clear as Sebastian's determination, Ominis' guilt is laid bare.

"That spell is the reason I have no family left. You and Sebastian will need to sort out another solution."

She nods solemnly, "One of us will have to cast Crucio."

Ominis suddenly reaches for her hand, gently grasping her fingers.

"Emma. If you cast Crucio, you'll regret it forever," he warns eerily. She believes him.

One always has a choice.

Emma looks back at Sebastian warily.

She squeezes Ominis' hand, and he lets go, brows furrowed. Sebastian eyes her impatiently as she approaches.

"Ominis is not going to cast the Cruciatus Curse again," she states simply.

"Ridiculous!" Sebastian snaps.

Emma frowns, "I don't blame him. He doesn't want to hurt us."

"I don't want to hurt us! As if dying here is a better option than casting a damn spell," he grumbles loudly, but if Ominis hears, he does not engage. Sebastian sighs, "It's up to us. I can teach you Crucio or I can cast it on you."

The realisation stings, "Hang on - you didn't say you knew how to cast Crucio. Why-"

"I'm not sure I do!" Sebastian claims, "Ominis knows that, yet he's left us no choice. I don't yearn to follow Noctua Gaunt's footsteps."

There are many things Emma wants to shout at him. That he was a coward for not telling her he could do it and making her ask Ominis; that he was the one who got them there with his cure obsession and he left them with no choice; that he shouldn't bring up Ominis' aunt in such a way.

"I think I can cast it if I have to."

Her gaze drifts back to Ominis and the stricken expression on his face.

One always has a choice.

"I don't want to learn the curse," she states firmly, surprising Sebastian, "but I can handle the pain. It's fine. Cast it on me."

"Stop! Emma-" Ominis shouts.

"Ready?' Sebastian asks quickly.

Emma's heart races with fear. She thinks of how she used to get through her father's abuse.

Just breathe.

"Do it now."

She squeezes her eyes shut.

"Crucio!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
199K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
134K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...