𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞

By storiesbyroy

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐱 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐏𝐔𝐓 " Just leave me alone , abandon me like ever... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 ~ Meet Them
Chapter 2 ~ Will She Able To Find?
Chapter 3 ~ The Culprit
Chapter 4 ~ Business Trip
Chapter 5 ~ New York
Chapter 6 ~ Insta Post
NEW CHARACTERS
Chapter 7 ~ Abhimanyu came back
Chapter 8 ~ Picnic
Chapter 9 ~ Shocking Decision
Chapter 10 ~ Court Marriage
Chapter 11 ~ Ignored him
Chapter 12 ~ He Cares?
Chapter 13 ~ Reception Party
Chapter 14. She saved his reputation
Chapter 15 ~ Shock for Tridha
Chapter 16 ~ Breakdown
Chapter 17 ~ Can we be friends again ?
Chapter 18 ~ Jaipur and Wedding Functions
Chapter 19 ~ First Kiss !
Chapter 20 ~ Wedding
Chapter 21 ~ Let's make it real
Chapter 22 ~ Tridha's Past
Chapter 23 ~ Their First Diwali
Chapter 24 ~ Care
Chapter 25 ~ Them in Greece
Chapter 26 ~ Birthday Gift.
**Another New Story**
Chapter 27 ~ How are you Son !?
Chapter 28 ~ Raichand's Truth
Chapter 29 ~ How many babies do you want !?
Chapter 31 ~ His anger Her pain
Chapter 32 ~ 3 years later ( part 1 )
Chapter 33 ~ 3 years later ( part 2 )
Chapter 34 ~ Hidden Man
Chapter 35 ~ They met again
Chapter 36 ~ Condition
Chapter 37 ~ Persistent
Chapter 38 ~ Lust and Outburst
Chapter 39 ~ His guilt
Chapter 40 ~ Chipkali
Chapter 41 ~ They returned back
Chapter 42 ~ Haunting past
Chapter 43 ~ Attack
Chapter 44 ~ Will he survive?
Chapter 45 ~ Love Confession
𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐄
Chapter 46 ~ Meant to be
Chapter 47 ~ Functions
Chapter 48 ~ Wedding & Night
Chapter 49 ~ Morning Session
Chapter 50 ~ Yes She Is !
Chapter 51 ~ NO ! Not Again
Chapter 52 ~ She is safe
Chapter 53 ~ Flirting
Chapter 54 ~ Water Broke
Chapter 55 ~ Rudra ki Amma!
Chapter 56 ~ Bunty Rudy
Chapter 57 ~ Heavy Sleeper
Chapter 58 - Surprise!
Chapter 59 - Labor
Epilogue 1 - I LOVE YOU (OFFICIAL END)
Epilogue 2 - BOOM!
Epilogue 3 - Bonus Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 30 ~ The unfortunate accident

15.3K 926 44
By storiesbyroy

A long chapter ahead ! 

I didn't read the chapter so ignore my grammatical mistakes . 

The house was decorated beautifully as today , the elders arranged hawan for the couples and also today is Abhimanyu and Nidhi's mother that is Savitri's birthday . Adhiraj also came but he restricted Neil .

Abhimanyu - Tridha's room , 

" Abhimanyu Adhiraj Raichand ! " Tridha said directly looking to Abhimanyu's back and the mess in front of her which was created by her only husband . 

Abhimanyu turned with a frowned and looked at her with confusion , Tridha was looking super angry that in any time she could attack him . He looked down and roamed his eyes in the room and realized what mess he has created . 

" Baby , I was just finding my yellow kurta " he said but tridha glared him more . 

" Your . Yellow . Yellow . Dirty . Fellow kurta was right there near the dressing table with your white pajamas " Tridha said and Abhimanyu gave her a nervous smile .

" Why are you angry baby , I will clean all this after hawan , pakka promise " He said and moved towards the dressing table not before giving her a forehead kiss . 

Abhimanyu's back was facing her , the abs were calling her . She lowered her graze but she couldn't take her eyes off . Abhimanyu saw her and smirked , he turned and marched towards her slowly . 

" Do you want to have your mark on them ? " Abhimanyu said in his husky tone and Tridha gasped . He pulled her over his chest and starts roaming his hand on her back . Tridha too wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his jaw followed by his neck . 

Abhimanyu pinched her waist and squeezed her ass . She moaned his name in pain and the next moment he slammed his lips on her and pinned her against the wall . He couldn't control himself after her moan . 

" Bhabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - Meine kuch nhi dekha meine kuch nhi dekha sacchi " Nidhi said turning immediately and closed her eyes with her palms . Hearing her voice they both parted away and Tridha fixed her saree properly . 

" Kya yaar aap dono , darwaza lagakr romance karo na " She said while her eyes were still close . 

" Bhabhi - Bhaiya aapko niche bula rhe hai , jaldi aao romance khtm kr ... Ahhhh Ahhhh " Abhimanyu pulled her ears and she hissed . 

" Bhabhiii dekho na ... Ahhh bhai lag rhi hai " She pleaded and he left her ears . Nidhi ran away from their room not before hitting him . Tridha laughed seeing them . 

" Aren't you laughing too much ? I guess you too need punishment love " He turned and said directly looking at her orbs . Tridha gulped in horror and lowered her graze . 

" Pass me that kurta " he said and Tridha gave him the kurta in no time . She was continuously feeling his intense graze on her but didn't dare to lift her eyes . She was looking at the floor as it was the most beautiful thing in this world . 

" It's been 10 months but still you are shy love " he said and gently caressed her cheeks . 

" I don't like this little kitten , as you know I don't like cats " saying this he pulled her by her waist and due to his sudden action she landed on his hard chest . 

" Eyes on me " he said and she lifted her head only to see he was adoring her . 

" Let's go , otherwise they will think we were doing something else " he said pecked her lips . 

They went downstairs only to see Kiara , Aniket and Nidhi were giving them a teasing look . 

" Both the couples , come and sit here " Mrs. Maheswari said and they all sat in front of the holy fire . 

The elders of the house gathered around the sacred fire pit , which was adorned with flowers and other offerings . The fire was lit , and the smoke rose up to the heavens . The elders began to chant mantras , invoking the blessings of the god and goddesses .  They offered ghee , grains and other natural materials to the fire , symbolizing their gratitude and devotion . 

As the ceremony progressed , offering their own prayers and offerings. The air was flied with the sweet scent of incense and the sound of chanting . 

Finally as the sun began to set , the ceremony came to close . The elders gave their blessings to the couples , wishing them health happiness and prosperity . 

" I am hungry " Nidhi said and Aniket supported her . 

" Apko kab bhook nhi lagti ? " Kiara said and clapped with her mother - in - law . They all had their lunch and went to their respective rooms . 

Unknown person ,

" You all are ready right ? " someone over the phone said 

" Yes , we all are ready , we have arranged everything . Don't worry " that man said and hung up the call . 

" 3 , 2 , 1 . your count down begins Raichand " that man said and laughed . 

In the evening , 

They all were sitting in the hall , when suddenly Abhimanyu's phone rang showing an unknown number . 

He received the phone and the next moment it fell from his hand . 

" Abhi , what happened ? " Aniket asked and everyone became tensed .

" Humari company mei aag lag gyi hai " he said and everyone stood up from their places . 

" Abhimanyu , don't panic lets go there . Nidhi call the ambulance and as well as the fire bridged" Adhiraj said and took his car keys .

" Mujhe acchi feeling nhi aarhi hai " Abhimanyu said with his trembling hands . Tridha took his hands on her and gave him a assuring smile . 

All the men left , Tridha informed all the assistant to be present their . 

" Daadu !!! " Kiara screamed gaining all their attention and they hurriedly ran towards him . 

" What happened ? " Tridha asked 

" I don't know , suddenly he fainted " Kiara said .

" Let me call the doctor first " Nidhi said and called the doctor . 

We went to our company  only to see everything was finished . The whole building was burnt , fire bridged was doing their best to control the fire .  Tears welled up in my eyes as well as Aniket's . Dad was talking with the inspector . 

He came and said something to us but his voice didn't reach my ears . We all sat in the car and I took a last glance at the building . The whole ride was silent .

" Where is papa ? " Dad asked when we entered the mansion as he didn't spot daadu in the hall . Nidhi told everything to us and I couldn't stand on my legs , my legs were shivering . The pain of guilt was increasing by second . I couldn't stand there anymore and ran to my room .  

I closed the door before anyone could enter . My whole body was shivering , The whole incident was flashing in front of my eyes . 

" Abhimanyu opened the door please " I heard her voice , she was banging the door . I want her but my legs were not supporting me . She was calling my name continuously but I couldn't help . All these happened because of me only , daadu is ill because of me . He gave me the responsibility but I couldn't fulfil it . I am a shame in the name of CEO . I don't deserve to be the CEO . 

" Please Abhi ! Please ! open the door ! you are scaring me please ! " Tridha said and I could feel  she was crying . I took the support of the bed and stand with my trembling legs . Somehow I managed to open the door . 

Tridha's Pov , 

I was banging the door continuously but he didn't opened the door but what scares me the most was the silence . I can't hear his sobs or any breaking sound . My mind was occupying with the negative thoughts . 

Suddenly he opened the door , his legs were trembling , his whole face was red due to excessive crying . He couldn't stand anymore and broke down in his knees . I immediately hugged him and he hide his face on my chest . My heart broke seeing him in this condition . His breathing was abnormal . He hugged me tightly and was crying continuously . 

After whole 30 minutes he stopped but still was hugging me tightly like if he broke the hug I will fly away . I was caressing his hairs while he sobbed . I broke the hug and looked at his face . 

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead followed by his eyes and cheeks and finally the nose . Tears welled up in my face seeing him like this . He was silently looking towards me but I could feel his eyes was showing different emotions . His eyes were burning in fire . 

" I will destroy that person who is behind everything " he said while looking at the floor and I could hear his heartbeat . 

He stood up from his place and dialed someone's number , I was looking at his back while he was shouting with his clenched jaw and fist . He went to his study and I sat on the floor , the whole night passed like this . 

I woke up only to see the room was empty but I was on the bed . He came but left early . The angry in his eyes was unhealthy . I did my morning routine and went to daadu's room and gave him his medicines . I searched the whole mansion but I couldn't find him even Aniket and dad were present in the study but not him . The whole day passed like this , I called him but he didn't picked my calls . 

3 days passed like this , He came late and left before I woke up . He didn't answer my calls and texts . Aniket told me once that he is trying to find the culprit and is tensed . I understand the whole situation but it doesn't mean he will skip his meals and forgot that his wife is waiting for him . Days are passing like this only . Daadu is also not recovering , doctor told him not to take stress but he can't control himself which leads to more complications . Abhimanyu asked Neil to come even Dad denied his proposal but he didn't listen to any of us . 

I took Kiara to the doctor , obviously in this whole situation we can't ignore her , her health is too important . Aniket couldn't give his time to her due to the company matter . They all are trying to rebuild the company and open as soon as possible . 

One week passed like this , the things are same even worsen I should say but since the morning I was feeling nauseous . I didn't inform anyone about this because I don't want to trouble anyone. 

I called him again but he didn't receive maybe because of the unknown number . The day I took Kiara to the hospital , I lost my phone that day and bought a new one that day only . I didn't even get a chance to tell him about it . 

The whole day passed like this , Kiara went to her maternal house as she is pregnant it's not good for her health to take stress . 

It's 2 am Abhimanyu haven't return yet . Suddenly I heard someone's foot step near our room . I went to check but surprisingly there was no one . 

I went downstairs to check on Daadu but suddenly someone grab my hands and dragged me out. It was none other than Abhimanyu . 

" What are you doing ? " I asked him as I was confused by his actions but he didn't reply and dragged me to our room .

I asked him again and this time he threw some photographs . I bent down and collected all the photos . 

It was me giving a huge amount of cash to someone . I frowned because I never met that guys nor I have given any money to anyone . I looked up to find he was staring me with fire in his eyes.

" What's all this ? " I asked him 

" Don't ! just don't tired to play innocent " he said . 

Wait is he drunk ?  

" Are you drunk ? " I moved closer to him to check but he jerk my hands off before I could touch him.

" Don't touch me Tridha ! " he said 

" What are you doing Abhimanyu ? Why are you doing this ? " I asked and tears welled up in my eyes . 

" After 2 weeks you finally came and I saw you , you didn't even talked to me in this 2 weeks and now when we are together you are behaving like this ? " I yelled at him but thankfully our room was sound proof . 

He rubbed his templet but the very next moment he broke his near vase . I flinched due to his sudden action . 

" Abhi- " he didn't let me complete and interrupted by saying 

" Why you are behaving like you don't know anything and you didn't know anything ? " He asked while grabbing my arms . 

" I don't know anything , I swear ! " 

" Stop lying Tridha ! " 

" I am not lying Abhi ! I seriously don't know what you are talking about " I said 

" Firstly I too didn't believe anything as I know my Tridha can't do anything like that but when I saw this photos and saw your chats my heart was forced to believe this " he said and I can see the helplessness and hate in his eyes . 

" Why did you do this Tridha ? Why ? That company was built by daadu only , he loved you so much than why the fuck you did that ? " he yelled and again broke a vase . His hands were bleeding now . 

I was about to say something when the door knocked . He opened and the door there Nidhi was standing with tears in her eyes . 

" Daadu - " she didn't complete her sentence  as her expression was enough to tell us everything. We ran towards his room only to find he was unconscious and surprisingly Neil was also present there . 

Wait when did he came ? and where is Dad ?

" What happened ? " Abhimanyu asked

" I don't know suddenly I heard Neil bhai was shouting and I ran here only to find daadu is in this condition . 

I was not getting a good feeling , something very bad gonna happen . 

" Nidhi call the ambulance " he said and but I already called the ambulance . 

We took him to the hospital , we all were tensed Nidhi tired to call Dad but his phone was switch off .  Aniket also came there with his parents  .

" What happened to him doctor ? " Abhimanyu asked when the doctor came out of the observation room . 

" We don't know we can save him or not but we are trying our level best Mr. Raichand " doctor said leaving us all in confusion . 

" What do you mean by that ? " I asked and the replied I got left us all in shock 

" He have been poisoned. We are trying our best to clean the stomach but you people delayed in bringing him . We don't know whether we will be able to save them or not " doctor said and left .

Abhimanyu grabbed my arm and took me out , Nidhi tired to stop him but he didn't listen to anyone .

" You were taking care of Grandfather, right? Then how did this happen? " he said as soon as we were out of the hospital .

" Abhi- I - " I tired but he interrupted me by saying

"Yes, now also say that you don't know anything, now also say that you don't know this either. Swear God Tridha, if anything happens to my grandfather, you will see a side of me that you would never have imagined." he said and left me there alone .

I was numb standing there , all my past memories were haunting me , he unknowing triggered all the wounds which he himself healed . The initial days of our marriage was flashing in front of my eyes . I was standing there for how long I don't know until a water drop fell on my face . 

It was raining , I moved inside only to hear the shocking news which shattered me . Abhimanyu fell on his knees . 

" I am sorry ! We couldn't save him . I am very sorry for your loss " 

Here's the turning point of the story . 

Hope you will like it . A long chapter it was . The next chapter will be of full twist and turns . 

See you soon in the next chapter . Also as my vacations are over so I will post on Saturday and Sunday only . 

Also follow me on Instagram for spoilers . 

THANK YOU FOR READING ! 🤎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 155 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
42K 2.1K 27
"You can't force me" she screamed with teary eyes. "I can, I am your husband I can do whatever I want" he held her both wrist tightly and pushed her...
328K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...