The Taste Of Solitude

By Radz_299

Revisit bigg boss 13 in my style. Some glimpse of the lovely bonds which are formed outside the house with th... More

Cover Aesthetics &Credits
Contestant List
List Of WildCards
Grand Premiere 🍾🥂
Grand premiere 🍾🥂
- Hotness Alert - Malkin ayi Ghar main (1)
- Hotness Alert - Malkin ayi Ghar main (2)
- Time to Break Some Hearts
- Terror For Sidharth and Miraal (1)
-Terror in Operation Theatre!! (2)
- Nomination Ne Jagaya 'Sherni' Ko
- Kon Banega Queen??
Salman School's the Contestants (1)
- Bachelor's Takes On the Bahu's
- 'Does She Like Him? '
- Is this the start of 'MiraMaan '
- In The Spotlight 'Miraal'(1)
Housemates Vs Miraal (2)
Salman 's 'Eye opening' War (2 )
Hina Layi 'BB SuperMarket ' (WKW)
- Farah Khan layi BB Adalat
Rashmi Vs Miraal (1)
ShaTina Vs MirMaan
Bahu Bani Bhayanak! (1)
bahu bani Bhayanak (2)
wkw - First Finale (3 )
'Bharsh' Teasing 'MirMaan'
- Some Unexpected Guests?
Unexpected Guests (2)
- BB Transport Task
Farhan Argues Mira
Misunderstanding's And Nomination's
Salman Bashing the Housmates Arjun-Sum Graces the stage (4)
- Angle Vs Devil
-Watch Your Language !!
Gadhi or uske dil ka raasta ?
Ghar ka Badhta Tapmaan
wkw - Bhai ka Khulasa, Miraal Hui Pareshan (5)
"Ab Toh Apun Demand main Hai''

-Sidnaaz Ki Champi

192 12 3
By Radz_299

One week passed!

This was not good at all for sidnaaz!

Lack of communication was the reason of their misunderstanding and that misunderstanding made both of them frustrated!

Sana had changed her bed making sid angry!

All this started....

When sid told Shefali to do his champi, he had no intention to hurt her!

She was a little sick that day...

That's why he told Shefali to do his champi, just as a friend...

Sana saw that and felt hurt!

Because in her opinion, the champi is their speciality!

How can he let anyone else do it except her?..

Srunching her nose, she laid on her side of bed...

He came back and said...

" What's up moti?" She didn't reply making him confused!

" kya hua? Baat kyun nahi kar rahi hai?"

"kuch nahi.. Neend aa rahi hai..." Sid tried to talk but that night she didn't say a word!

After she slept, he hugged her as he can't sleep without his sukoon🤍

But her mind was filled with insecurities!

Sid was trying to do fun with everybody and he was talking with rashmi and devo also.

He wasn't flirting with them, he was just trying to do fun... But sana's mind slowly filled with insecurities!!

In sid's case, his thought process was, if someone is talking to him nicely, he will also talk to them nicely!

Farhan made her insecurities more string!

He said that sid is taking care of mahira nowadays making her completely numb!!

She was sitting with Tina !!

Tina looked at her and said...

Shehnaaz's Pov

" sid se baat kyun nahi kar rahi hai tu?." Tina asked .

"nahi karungi..." i said

" kyun? Kya hua?" she asked

"Agar mai Kisi se baat nahi kar saakti toh wo bhi kisi se baat nahi kar saakta! Agar wo sab se baat kar raha hai, toh mujhe kyun rokta hai jaab mai asim ya vishal se baat karti hu.." I replied.

"kyun ki wo protective hai na tere liye? Usko lagta hai ki log tujhe fasa lenge!" She Said.

" meko fasana kya itna asaan hai? Mai nahi baat kar saakti kisi se or wo unlogo se kar raha hai jo meko itna bura bhala bolte hai.." I Said.

" yaar aise maat kar! Wo bas baat kar raha hai sab se! Usme kya hai? " Tina Said.

fir mere se kyun expect karta hai ki mai uske hisab se chalungi... Expect, expect,expect!!! Mai bewakoof hu? I said.

" kya bol rahi hai tu ye sab sana? Wo sunega toh bohot hurt hoga! " She said.

Sana:

"Ho jaye!! Kya karu mai maar jau?
Meri koi feeling nahi hai?
Tumhari feeling tumhari?
Tauda kutta tommy, sada kutta kutta?"

Tina laughed... "tu bhi na!! Ja na uske pas! You both look so cute together! "

"kya karu jaa k? Usko aab rashmi, devo, arti, Maheer , mahira saare ladkiya acchi lagne lagi hai...shefali jariwala Toh uski ex hi hai.. Or mai agar kisi bhi ladke ko thoda sa smile bhi de deti hu na, toh kehta hai jaa unke pas! " I explained.

" Maine godh liya hua hai unko?
Bakwaas karta hai...huh!
Mujhe nahi baat karna aab kabhi bhi uske saath!!!"

Here sid was sitting with Arti and Miraal ...

Sid : yaar sana samaj nahi aa rahi hai...!!

" kyun?" Miraal asked.

"baat nahi kar rahi hai wo mere se dhaang se! Paata nahi kya hua! Humari ladai bhi nahi hui.. " Sidharth said.

"fir tune pucha nahi ki kyun aise behave kar rahi hai wo? " Miraal asked.

Before sid could reply, arti said...

" usko problem ho rahi hogi...kyun ki nowadays u are sitting with mahira and she doesn't like mahira!" Arti gave a reason.

" toh baat karne se kya hota hai? Kisi or se baat karne k waja se agar wo humara bond kharab kar rahi hai, then I have nothing to say!!" Sidharth Complained.

They both were sad, they both were hurt All this possessiveness and hurt games were because their heart already fell in love with each other!

And all this insecurities come Only when u love someone!

Well, both are somehow understanding that their bond is more than friendship!

But they did not wanted to name it as love!

That's why, they named it
attachment💕

Sid was desperately waiting for her in Their bed!

She didn't hugged him or pampered him in this whole week, nor talked to him nicely!

They slept like strangers in the same
bed!

After she slept, every night sid admired her, held her hand and slept...

But he was missing the warmth which he feels when she sleeps in his arms!

That's why he wanted to clear all the misunderstanding.

But her move made him hurt, heartbroken, angry and what not!

She came, took her pillow and quilt and went from there while he was only looking at her with hurtful gaze!!

She laid in another bed, closing her eyes and murmuring...

" meri hi galti hai, fan thi, fan baan k hi rehna chahiye tha! Kyun usse itna attached ho gyi ki aab itna hurt ho rahi hu? Aab mai usse dur hi rehna chahti hu... " She Murmured.

Sid looked at her new bed which was so far from his gaze!

Turning to her side of bed, he touched it softly, imagining her and thought...

"Naazro se tu dur chali gyi hai shehnaaz par dil se kaise dur jayegi?
I don't know why are u behaving like this? Aise dur kyun reh rahi hai tu mujse? Just because I don't express much, doesn't mean that I don't feel hurt! " Sidharth thought.

The night was restless one for both of them, because they were sleeping without each other and Their heart cried because of this distance. ✨

The next morning,
Around 11:30 Am.

Miraal's Outfit of the day :

Sid wasn't in a good mood!!

Yesterday he couldn't sleep properly because she wasn't in his arms!!

He was now addicted to her presence and she was affecting him way too much!!

But he hated her ignorance, her behaviour!!

There was no need to stop the Communication!!

How can she change the bed?

He was just so so disappointed with her!!

Sana got ready in a simple jumpsuit as today was their task day! (Train Task)

She was not interested in any task because she was upset!!

The task started and sidnaaz was in different teams!!

Both Asim and Sid and Fahmaan were in competitive spirit and sid was frustrated as sana wasn't talking to him, so he Just fought way too much!!

Everybody in the house knew that when sana doesn't talk to sid, he becomes mentally frustated!!

So, they were using that thing and trying to poke him!!

Mira tried to stop Shalin and Asim...

" kyun ladai kar rahe ho bina matlab? Thoda shaant raho!!" Shehnaaz Said.

Sid looked at her with his hurtful gaze
"Aab tu un logo k team mein hai toh wo log hi tere liye hero Hai, haina? "

She looked at him and said...

" hero Toh mere liye aaj bhi tu hi hai..." Her statement somehow made his nerves calm!! But he sarcastically smiled and went in the smoking room...

While she was tensed about his health..

During the task there were many fight Suddenly Fahmaan fell between snatching the bags and Getting on the train just by a push from farhan Which caused his head to bump in the train's Door and His wrist to twist in a bad Position.
The Task was Called off at the same Moment.

After the task was completed...

Sidharth took Fahmaan with him to the confession room while Mira was Shocked and Numb.

After some hours when Fahmaan came Back.

Sidharth stood beside Shehnaaz and said.. "naye dosto k saath reh k accha lag raha hoga na? Unke pas jaane k liye mere se dur hui na tu?"

She glared him angrily and said...
" huh bol bhi kon raha hai...jo khud naye dosto k aane se purane dost ko undekha kar deta hai..."

" wo toh mai dekh hi raha hu ki kisne kis ko dur kiya hai...aap ki harkaate dekh hi raha hu mai..." Sidharth replied.

"accha? Meri harkaate dekh rahe hai aap? Toh meri dosti toh dekh li hai apne, aab dushmani bhi dekh lijiye!! Kyun ki aap dosti ki nahi, aap dushmani k layek ho!! " He looked at her for some seconds and then quietly went from there while she felt guilty for saying this!! .

At night,

He was laying in the outside grass bed and she was sitting with Miraal and Fahmaan who was sitting with his head on Miraal 's Shoulder ...

" kya hua sana? Tu upset kyun lag rahi hai? " Fahmaan Asked.

"mera saar dukh raha hai..." Sana Said.

" Toh fir dawai kha le na!!" Miraal Suggested.

" umm nahi, sacchi bolu toh meko na sidharth se baat karni hai.." Sana finally said.

" toh kar na jaa ke !!" They both said together and looked at each other.

when Shehnaaz said "nahi meko daar lagta hai..."

" daar kyun lagta hai?" Fahmaan asked While also asking Mira to bring an Ice pack for as he was getting hit by a headache again.

"paata nahi, bas lagta hai...par wo na meko samajta tha... Attention deta tha... Meko wo attention iss duniya mein or koi nahi de saakta jo meko sidharth se milta tha Or teko paata hai? Wo aise dukhi dukhi rehne lag pada hai na, toh usko dekh k meko bhi dukhi feel ho raha hai...I miss him"

Taking a deep breath, she left from there!!

After sometime, sid somehow slept in his bed but he kept proper space for her in the bed, hoping that she will come!!

As he was a little tired and mentally frustrated, so he slept..

Sana was sitting in Tina's bed with Miraal ...

" yaar maine aaj bohot jada hurt kar diya hai isko!!" Sana stated .

"haan yaar sana!! Tu gusse mein kuch bhi bol deti hai...uska hurt hona toh normal hai na?" Tina Said.

"sorry bol k aau?" Said asked for advise.

"wo so chuka hoga na? " Miraal Said.

"koi na, dheere se sorry bol k aa jaungi..."

Sana slowly walked and stood beside his side of bed!!

Then she slowly touched his shoulder...

But as he was not in a peaceful sleep, so he opened his eyes and shouted...

" wtf man?"

She got scared because of his loud voice...

"ammaaa!!"

Sid looked at her and said..." are you Alright?"

She cupped his face by her small hands and said... "tu daar gya tha? "

"haan obviously!! "

"Sorry!!"

" it's okay but are u fine? Haan?"

She nodded..."kya kar rahi hai yaha?" Sidharth asked confused.

She looked at everyone who were looking at them with curious eyes!!
Sana thought that he was not happy to see her here!! So she only looked at him and said... "Good Night... "

He hoped her to stay here but she Again misunderstood him!!
So he turned to the other side while she also went to sleep in her new bed..

" kaab taak aise dur rahegi shehnaaz? I miss you!! " Sidharth mumbled.

"maine teko kho toh nahi diya na sidharth? I miss youu kullu"

Song of the day
SidNaaz Fans :

Pal-Pal gin ke guzara
Maano karza utaara
Tumse munaasib hua hai
Phir se jeena humara
Saware.. Saware.. Saware...

Na humara hua
Na tumhara hua
Ishq ka yeh sitam
Na gawara hua

Sun bairiya... saware 🤍

Signing off
Radz_299

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 3.2K 68
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
5.9K 737 10
What is love? A four-letter word; nothing outlandish, but the way we all exaggerate it, we make it sound like an equation of maths, which can never b...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
308K 30K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...