linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

4.9K 97 15
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
huggy wuggy !

it was the second to last day for the nyc crew and tonight the group would go wakesurfing for the last time this summer before they all went their separate ways.

the past week, quinn and devon were practically attached to the hip, something obviously everyone noticed but no one had been brave enough to ask either of them and possibly break their bubble.

they were laying on quinn's bed, watching a random movie on his laptop. they were about halfway through it when quinn decided to break the comfortable silence.

"this reminds me of ed's party in sophomore year" quinn recalled after watching a certain scene in the movie, smirking at devon.

"oh my god, please don't" devon groaned once she connected what he was talking about.

"you got so drunk that i'm pretty sure you ended up dancing on top of a table" he said, chuckling slightly.

"don't even laugh, i remember you weren't very amused at that moment" she taunted, remembering that he had been angry for a period of the party which ended up having it's perks for her.

"well, yeah. you were on top of a table with heels and drunk" he argued, trying to stall.

"that wasn't it" she snickered, looking at his side profile "i vividly remember you punched a guy cause he tried to touch me when i was getting off the table"

"well, of course. it was only appropriate" he hummed, not looking a bit unapologetic. just when quinn had managed to push through the crowd surrounding his then girlfriend on the table he saw a guy who seemingly was gonna help her down until he saw the guy's hand stopping a little too low for his liking. so of course, like a true hockey player with short temper, he stormed over there, quickly but safely helped devon down and then punched the guy on the jaw, immediately wrapping his arm around devon's waist and leaving the party.

"it was kinda hot" she admitted, still staring at him. quinn blushed but refused to turn to look at her.

"what?" he nervously smiled.

"yeah! cause you were kinda drunk and all sweaty and wearing that stupid black shirt i loved" she hummed.

"it literally was just a tight nike shirt" quinn rolled his eyes. devon just looked at him with a pointed stare, making quinn's blush redder "go on"

"a good memory ignoring the fact that someone tried to grope me"

"of course, ignoring something horrible" he grumbled, frowning at her deflecting.

"it was nothing cause nothing happened cause you were there" she reassured him, scooting closer to him and grabbing his hand.

"i know"

"great, now let's go get something to eat" she grinned, hauling him up from the bed.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by trevorzegras and others

darknessislife why wasnt i invited
— view all replies
letsgetrowdy cause it was a date🙄
dukeyluke #dinn4life
edwardcullensgf STOP WITH THE DINN STUFF
darknessislife cant babe, its literally trending rn🤷

zebras11 what did u cook
— view all replies
edwardcullensgf something fancy🔥

liked by edwardcullensgf and others

edwardcullensgf i thought of the username!!!!

edwardcullensgf why didn't u use the caption i told u🙁
— view all replies
dukeyluke what was it?
edwardcullensgf first post: feeling silly
huggywuggy leave me alone

joshnorris10 wowwww dev as ur first post the favoritism💔
— view all replies
huggywuggy shut up

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was now a little after seven and the sun was starting to go out, leaving behind a jumble of dark orange hues in the sky, engulfing the big friend group in a welcoming atmosphere. 

they were all ready to go on the boat, everyone buzzing with excitement. almost everyone was at the boat already, just waiting for a certain ex-couple who were nowhere to be seen.

luke, who at times was the most responsible brother, was about to go look for them when everyone heard their laughs, two distant shadows running their way with laughs circling around them.

molly grinned widely, leaning her head happily on trevor's shoulder, who she had taken a certain fondness this trip, while she saw her best friend so happy as she ran away from quinn.

devon had been waiting outside quinn's room, urging him to be faster as they were already late when suddenly he opened his bedroom door and lunged at her, tickling her wherever he could find until she managed to run free and practically fleed the house which is why she was currently running away from him.

"you couldn't catch her! that's hilarious" jack laughed, even going as far as to holding his stomach while quinn and devon finally stepped on the boat.

"why is that hilarious?" devon asked curiously, confused as to why he was laughing that hard.

"cause he's a hockey player!" jack exclaimed, obviously making fun of quinn since he always claimed he was the fastest out of the brothers, so to see him lose against devon was funny to him, but it ended backfiring and offending devon.

"and?"

"dude, you're talking with a gymnast" cole piped in, wacking jack on the chest with a grin.

"fuck, i completely forgot about that" jack mumbled, all the laughter leaving his body upon dev's narrowed eyes though she still held a tiny smile on her lips.

"fuck you jack"

"sorry"

"i let her win" quinn said, coming up behind her and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"sure quinny, whatever helps you sleep at night" she snorted, turning her head to look at him.

"bet you help him sleep at night" josh teased, just passing by and leaving their sight just as fast.

"okay! so, who's going first?" jule asked, looking at all of them.

"i want to!" luke exclaimed, everyone already grabbing the few vests they had and deciding on who was next.

devon was doing the best she could to stall and not have to do it. she wouldn't admit it but she was terrified. she'd never tried it before and the fact that she could fall and the water would drag her away, since she was a hundred percent sure that if she fell she would let go of the rope, terrified her.

quinn was looking over his brothers, now jack being on the board as he skillfully stayed on top of it. he turned his head, immediately catching sight of devon who was distracted talking with josh who was at the wheel.

he couldn't help but admire her from afar. the way the cap on her head barely did any work to keep her hair at bay, or the way she looked so happy talking with their friend, laughter breaking free unapologetically.

she was beautiful and he would never get tired of admiring her. he stood up and walked to them, standing beside josh and telling him he could take over, josh smiling and leaving before devon could say a word.

"hey"

"hi quinn. did you surf yet?" she smiled, leaning closer to the glass separating them.

"nah, waiting for everyone to do it first" he hummed, leaning back on the seat with a hand on the wheel with his legs spread apart in a way that made him so attractive.

"why? you wanna show off to everybody?" she teased, trying to not concentrate on his attractiveness.

"of course"

"well, you can go before me, so then i have a chance at showing off" she laughed, standing up and about to leave before she did something she might regret.

"i think i would prefer if you went first, you know? to see what you do and do it better" he called out, silently desperate to be in her company.

"that's so mean quinn!" she chuckled, slowly walking back to him and leaning her hands beside the wheel and on the back of the chair, caging him in "too bad then, i'm not doing its "

"why?" he asked, moving a little to make space for her on the seat even if he really wanted her to sit on his leg.

"cause you just insulted me!" she said, sitting beside him with a smirk on her face, not missing the redness on his cheeks at their closeness.

"that's not it"

"okay fine, i don't want to. it's so dangerous and scary and i could drown and die" she confessed, turning her body as much as she could to look at him. the chair wasn't the biggest and quinn had huge thighs, so they were a bit cramped on the seat.

"dev, you won't drown. you'll be holding a rope" he smiled, him too turning a bit.

"yeah but what if i lose control and accidentally let go of the rope" she rambled, not able to hide her concern anymore. not even as she saw sunny doing it effortlessly did she calm down.

"then i'll jump in the water and go for you" he assured, putting his arm on the back of the chair.

"really?"

"of course. i'll even sit on the stern if you want" he said, shrugging his shoulders calmly.

"will you?" she doubtfuy asked, feeling stupid for being scared of water. quinn nodded with a smile, feeling a warm feeling start to claw around his chest "okay, maybe i'll do it. not sure yet"

"whatever you say devy"

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was finally time for devon to surf. everyone had already done it, with the exception of quinn, and she couldn't postpone it anymore.

she hesitantly removed her top and shorts, completely missing the way quinn was gawking at her, but jack and luke noticed. jack while trying to keep his laughter in bay, whacked his older brother on the back of his head, quinn immediately turning to look back to see his younger brothers, one shaking his head at him and the other red from holding in his chuckles.

devon took the vest from molly's hands while the girl talked about how fun it was and that she had nothing to worry about. she walked to the stern, everyone talking on top of each other and encouraging her on. quinn leaped from his seat and grabbed the rope, passing it to her. she smiled slightly and basked in the feeling of his hands on her waist as he helped her get on top of the board.

when she finally did, everyone was lightly surprised at her ability to keep her balance, but quinn just shook his head with a smile, sitting on the stern with his arms behind him and watching her like a hawk to make sure she was comfortable and safe.

"this is so fun!"

"fuck yeah it is!" trevor exclaimed back, laughter bubbling from everyone in excitement.

this was how quinn wanted to spend his life. surrounded by the people he cared and loved. with the woman of his dreams having that perfect smile on her lips and complete joy surrounding her eyes.

he swore he was gonna do whatever it took to get her back, everything just for her.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
idk why huggy wuggy is so funny to me... i love the fact that they still know each other so well ughhhh!! hope u enjoyed💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.1K 33
﹒⪩⪨﹒in which she realises it was him all along ﹒⪩⪨﹒ 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙨 x oc social media & irl 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! no1 in #nhl ! no1 in #njdev...
187K 2.5K 50
❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 "𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶," 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 �...
27.8K 908 19
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝘁𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 "with you by my side forever tethered evermore" ❝ you don't get to pity yourself. you caused this ❞ ❝ i don't know...
10.3K 278 21
you always wind up here, in a puddle of tears dreaming about a life with you and i, one you'll never know cause you're a small town smokeshow jamie...