๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ~ ๐˜š๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...

By Duskprincess89

"๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž," "๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ... More

~ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ~
~ ๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ ~
~ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™™ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™Ž๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™’๐™–๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ! ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™˜๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™จ ๐˜ผ ๐™†๐™ช๐™œ๐™š๐™ก๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฏ? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง... ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™š? ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Š๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‚๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™Š๐™›๐™› ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š: ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช... ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค: ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง: ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™˜๐™  ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ: ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ~
~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ: ๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ ~

~ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š: ๐˜ผ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ~

130 14 1
By Duskprincess89

"Mazel Tov to the new Mrs. and Mrs.!" Klaus grinned as he approached the newlywed's table, clinking his glass of champagne with theirs. Very quickly, the junkie's face turned into one of seriousness as he crouched next to Astrid, almost whispering in her ear. "Now, about Dad," he started, but Astrid immediately cut him off. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" She waved it off. "But Triddy, he's a changed man!" Klaus insisted. "No, the man is incapable of change!" Astrid protested.

"Trid, he's different! He helped me conquer my childhood fears, we played catch together!" the junkie explained. Astrid's eyes narrowed as she turned to have a better look at him. "Wait, you played catch with the old man?" She repeated. "Yeah, we called it bus-ball, but that's kinda our thing," Klaus nodded. "I mean, you could find your own thing with him," Astrid slammed her glass in frustration. The last person she wanted to be reminded of on her wedding day was the man who gaslit and manipulated her for so long. And by the sour expression on Sloane's face, she was growing uncomfortable as well. "Would you stop it, Klaus? You're being duped!" Astrid whispered, her patience wearing thin.

But Klaus chuckled and through his half-drunken state, denied he was being duped and enabled by his own father. "I just really think if you gave him a little chance-" "KLAUS!" Astrid shouted, making him jump back and cover his ears while Sloane calmed her beating heart after the sudden outburst. She turned to see the frustration in her Shadow Girl's eyes and took her hand in hers, lightly squeezing it. "Babe, it's fine," the Gravity Girl whispered. "It's our wedding," Astrid glanced up to see the pleading look in her wife's eyes, and very faintly, she could hear Klaus's whimpering. Maybe she was just a bit too harsh.

"I'm sorry," Astrid pulled Klaus's head into her chest as she hugged him, cradling him for a moment or two while Sloane looked on with a big grin and her hands over her heart. "Listen, I'm just trying to enjoy my wedding, okay? And you should too. Go have some salmon and a Jell-O cup," Astrid suggested. "That sounds nice," Klaus admitted. "All right. Well, screw it, I tried," He shrugged before chugging the last of his champagne and walking off. As the elevator dinged and opened, the Hargreeves slowly turned in their seats at the sound of Reginald's footsteps.

He glanced around the banquet hall, briefly making eye contact with the siblings, who glared at him before returning to their food and drinks. Astrid brought her glass to her lips but set it down the second Reginald got closer to their table, wandering around aimlessly. "What the hell is he doing here?" She hissed to Sloane. "Hey, it's okay," Sloane brushed her hand against Astrid's cheek. "It's not okay, Slo," Astrid shook her head, swearing she could hear the faint arguments crawl back inside her head. 

"Let's just try and be civil, for me?" Sloane smiled. "Alright, we'll be civil," Astrid agreed. Reginald eventually found his seat at an empty table and quietly ate from his plate, though his wandering gaze continued. And behind that bushy and curved mustache, he seemed to be smiling. Actually smiling. While Astrid portrayed an expression of "He's just another guest," on the outside, she was both confused and freaking out on the inside. If he hated Astrid and Sloane's relationship, why was he here? Why did he decide to come out of his luxurious suite and sit at a table, knowing full-well he wasn't welcome?

"Mmm! Not only is Luther good at decorating the cake, but this is delicious!" Sloane smiled in approval as she polished the frosting off her fork. "You know, if he hadn't been sent to the moon, he could've started his own baking business!" Astrid cut off another piece from her vanilla slice. "I mean, he's always talked about space and stuff, but maybe he has a secret talent we knew nothing about," "Maybe," Sloane nodded. Suddenly, the hall filled with the ringing and tapping of a spoon against a glass. Everyone in the room looked up to see Reginald standing up, a mic in one hand while holding his glass in the other.

"I know it is customary for the father of the bride to give a speech. And keeping with tradition, I have some words I would like to say," He spoke up, his eye contact directed towards the gravity girl. "Sloane, ever since you were a little girl, I've always known you as exceptionally bright. And though I can't say I know Astrid all that well, from the few moments we have shared, it seems you found yourself an adequate partner," Five snickered at the old man's adequate comment, while the rest of the siblings were a bit taken aback. "That's the nicest thing Dad has ever said to her," Luther whispered to Diego and Lila. "The kerchief really softens them though," Klaus commented.

Luther shushed him, and they watched as Reginald continued talking. "I acknowledge that as a father, I was not without my faults. But I hope these shortcomings will be seen as only a rough patch on an otherwise verdant lawn," One speech acknowledging that you were a shitty dad doesn't undo decades of trauma, old man. But whatever helps you sleep at night. Astrid tried to block him out as best as she could. "I'm proud to call you my children. Even those whom I raised in a revenant version of myself. I hope tonight we can create a few special memories in whatever precious little time we have left,"

If there was any part of the old man's speech that Astrid took to heart, it was the final sentence. Though part of her feared he was just saying this to better himself, she somewhat held hope that he was being genuine and that he wanted to end things with the Umbrellas on good terms. "You know, I'm really tired of being the asshole that has to meet you halfway," Astrid's ears perked up as she caught a glimpse of Allison and Viktor talking, and from the looks of it, Viktor was trying to make things right, and their sister was just too stubborn to forgive him.

"I am tired of being a sucker!" Allison hissed. "You're the sucker?" Viktor scoffed. "Our whole lives, all you said you ever wanted was for us to be close, and we finally got there, and you fucked it up. Not me," The Rumor spat. "Is this really how you want to end things?" Viktor asked, the trembling in his voice clear as day. "Don't worry, I'll sleep just fine tonight," Allison squinted, brushing past him as she walked to the elevator.

Astrid's heart ached as she watched Viktor wipe his teary eyes with his sleeve. And while she didn't condone the fact he lied about Harlan and that he was the one responsible for killing their mothers, Allison also had to face the music and own up to her shit. But of course, she had to keep constantly pointing the finger of blame at everybody except herself. Off in the background, Reginald recited a rather dark poem, something you'd say at someone's funeral, not a wedding. 

"The sun rises over a lily's field. A mother veiled, her lips concealed. The mourners come in droves of black to bury what their hearts unpack. With shallowed breath and time eclipsed, I pray you miss death's gentle kiss," He raised his glass toward Astrid and Sloane before sitting back down. And while the drunk Ben scoffed and claimed that the poem made no sense, Klaus, Diego, and Lila started clapping, and Five, Luther, Sloane, and Astrid just sat in stunned silence. "I didn't think the old man had it in him," Astrid mumbled.

Reginald placed the microphone back on its stand and walked towards the elevator, going back to the White Buffalo Suite. "All right, all right! Time to turn those frowns upside down!" Chet announced from the DJ booth and held up a small vinyl. "This one is for all the party people in the place!" Within about five seconds of the music blasting through the speakers, Sloane and Astrid grabbed each other's hands and ran towards the dancefloor, nearly tripping on their heels.

The Hargreeves siblings danced wildly, grooving to the beat while the newlyweds span each other and hummed the familiar tune. This went on for another few songs, until eventually, either the sibling's feet were killing them after all the dancing, or they were overindulging in alcohol. As a slower song played, Five walked up to the microphone and drunkenly sang, while Sloane and Astrid held each other close, resting their heads against each other. "So, just to recap this night. Ben and Five are blotto drunk," Sloane stopped briefly as she and Astrid chuckled at the memory.

"And Viktor and Allison almost punched each other out," the gravity girl continued. "And Dad recited a weirdly moving death poem," Astrid squinted, realizing that while their wedding day may not have been the ideal dream wedding, for the both of them, it was perfect. "You know, that's not bad for a Hargreeves family wedding at the end of the world," Astrid admitted. Sloane grinned as she met Astrid's gaze. "You know, I didn't need a big to-do," She assured. "This is all I needed,"

As Five continued singing in the background, Sloane and Astrid leaned forward for a gentle peck, and as they pulled apart, Sloane rested her head against her wife's chest, nestling into it like she was about to fall asleep right then and there. Afterward, they walked back outside, admiring the sky and the soft glow of the string lights above them. The further they walked, the more they could see most of their family sitting on the concrete steps, also looking at the sky. Sloane plopped down next to Diego and Lila, while Astrid sat on the step above her, between Luther and Viktor.

Astrid didn't have to look at Viktor to know he was still hurting after Allison rejected his apology, and as she reached out to take his hand, he set down his drink. "Hey, I saw what happened. And I appreciate you trying," Astrid smiled. "I just think that... maybe I could've said something different," Viktor sighed. "You took accountability, Viktor. That's what's important," Luther added, patting his back. But their sweet family moment was soon interrupted by the sounds of Diego and Five protesting. As the three of them turned around, they saw Klaus and Ben with their arms around each other walking toward the group.

"Klaus, why are you bringing Ben here?" Five slurred. "Come on, hear me out," Klaus cut in. "The brother that you all know as Ben is gone. And not- I don't mean our Ben, the nice Ben. I mean this Ben, the asshole, he's gone now," The junkie rambled. "Klaus, what are you talking about?" Astrid squinted. "The man that stands in front of you is the new new Ben, and he's one of us, and he's a member of the team. And he's part of the family!" Klaus continued, Ben chimed in, giggling like a little kid on sugar. "And as a welcome gift, I suggest we throw him off the roof," Five smirked.

"Alright, you know what? He can stay," Astrid sighed, patting an empty spot just below her. "Why?" Diego turned his head at her. "Cause it's my wedding day, man. Come on, he can stay," Astrid patted an empty spot right below her and as the drunken duo took their seats, Sloane moved to sit between Astrid's legs. "Hey Triddy, awfully nice of you!" Klaus smiled. "You're welcome," Astrid replied, taking Sloane's hand. 

Silence filled the air as a soft breeze blew past the family, but nothing else could break this moment of it being their final night alive. They went out with a bang, and for the rest of their remaining hours, this was going to be a night to remember. "Hey, you guys know something?" Astrid spoke up, making her sibling's heads turn as well as Sloane's. "Tonight is all I really wanted," She felt the corners of her lips tilt up. "To get hitched?" Diego questioned. "Everybody coming together when it really matters. One big real family," Astrid clarified.

 Suddenly, weird sounds filled the air, and Five stumbled out of his chair, still clutching the half-full bottle of liquor and holding his stomach. "Whoa! Whoa! Are you okay, dude?" Viktor asked. "I think I'm gonna hurl," Five groaned. "Actually, I think I'm hungry. See ya, guys. I'm gonna hit the buffet," Five said as he stumbled back inside the banquet hall. "Is he gonna be okay?" Astrid asked. "It's Five, what do you think?" Diego bit his lip to keep from bursting out laughing. "Maybe we should call it a night," Lila suggested.

Luther and Klaus tried to persuade them to stay, but Lila and Diego insisted they were going to bed. And when Ben decided to get up and get another drink, Klaus followed right behind him, leaving just Viktor, Luther, Sloane, and Astrid. "I should probably head to bed too," Viktor took the last sip out of his champagne. And as Sloane and Astrid wished him a good night, Luther reached into his suit pocket. "Here, take this," Luther dropped a set of keys into Astrid's palm, and upon closer inspection, she noticed that the key was for the honeymoon suite.

"Luth, how did you..." She trailed off. "I managed to pull a few strings," The Apeman explained with a knowing smirk. "Now, you two lovebirds go enjoy your wedding night," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 308 16
[SEASON 3 COMPLETED] She meets a boy, He meets a girl, Who is scared and tired, Caught in an emotional swirl. They find secrets, They find love, But...
110K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
4.3K 100 14
"I didn't think I would lose you twice..." All (Y/N) was trying to do was get home safely with her family after accidentally getting stuck in 1963 wi...
209K 3.8K 36
"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€ แด…ษชแด„แด‹สœแด‡แด€แด…." "แด€ แด…ษชแด„แด‹สœแด‡แด€แด… แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡!" I will be writing all seasons in this book. Depending on whether I finish s2 before s3 comes out I m...