50 kids and A Oil addict Dad!

By SoniisSoni

Abandoned at this time Then, the doors of the meeting room burst open to reveal two (of my) kids standing th... More

The Meeting
Call From Pa
Dinner is served
Movie night
Planeride
Visitors
Office
4 Hours is Normal in America!
More Visitors
!NOT A CHAPTER!
Nightmares and Sleeplessness
Magnum Opus
Brotherly love/comfort
Race
Emails and Fights with Enemies
Hola Mi Amigo
Not a chapter
DC
The Capital is back and Arizonas pissed

Freaking out

873 15 24
By SoniisSoni

<Alaska pov>

I may just be freaking out. I am an anxiety prone freak, but still. I've never met any of my family except for, of course, my father and brother. I've not even met that many countries until these last couple of days. I bit on my nails until there was a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled to see Texas peak his head in.

"You alright?" He asked as he stepped into my room and shut the door behind him.

"Honestly, no." I answered with a laugh."I'm just making drama out of nothing."

"No, you ain't if Mexico walked through those doors right now. I'd either cry or shoot em!" Texas exclaimed, bringing a happier tone into the conversation. I smiled, and we walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I'm going to talk to them. I just feel scared." I vented as Texas nodded

"Well, I've got ya if anything happens." Texas reassured."we are the two biggest states we gotta stick together."

"You're right."

"I know I am!" He grinned

"Of course you do!" I sighed with sarcasm.

"Well, I'm guessing you're gonna talk to the Slavs today, so til then, wanna go out back and shoot," Texas offered. I grinned and reached over to the other side of my bed to grab a pistol.

"Hell yeah, I do!"

<Delaware pov>

"So, uh, the Commies are here?" Rhodie muttered, trying to start a conversation. Which he successfully did.

"I don't even think they're commies anymore." Maine pointed out

"Once a commie always a commie." New Hampshire announced

"Who cares? They are here, and it sucks." Georgia said as they rolled their eyes and played with the peach in their hands.

"Wanna go meet them?" I asked

"Canada, sure. The rest? Nope!" Connecticut decided

"Do what you want. I'm talking to whoever I can find!" I exclaimed

"Even the brit?' Tennessee asked

"Except him." I replied with a glare.

"I'll come!" California piped up

"So will I, but anyone know where Florida is? He'll be fun to bring along." Nevada said as they stood up from the living room couch.

"Last time I saw him. He was duct-taped to a chair in the dining room." Illinois answered "Oh and I'll join."

"Ok, if you're coming, let's go get Florida, then find some countries!" I exclaimed. A couple more of my siblings stood up to join us, and we went to get Florida. As Illinois said, he was duct-taped to a chair. "Hey Florida!" I greeted

"What's up, Del?!" Florida asked with enthusiasm

"Just gettin' ya out, then we are going to find some of the new countries and talk to them." I explained.

"Oh! I saw the Slavs!" Florida exclaimed. Nevada walked over to him and quickly ripped the tape of him before he could protest. Of course, he screamed and thrashed, but then he was free.

"You're welcome." Nevada said as they stood up and stepped back from Florida.

"Thanks... but that hurt!" Florida whined

"Shut up, and let's go!" Illinois called while running towards the main hall, followed by Tennessee, Connecticut, and California.

We all ran after then until we got to the hall where the question of: "Any ideas of where they could be came up"

The ones we had met before had fled the main rooms before Florida could be taped, so that means they may be scattered.

"Let's check the hall first and then outside?" I offered.

"That sounds good." Rhode Island agreed. We went down the hall in search of them before we heard a boom. We ran to where it came from (which was a random comfort room) and found Canada on top of Australia with New Zealand to the side of them. They looked utterly confused.

The boom was Australia hitting the ground.

"Hm, not the country's we wanted to find, but they'll do!" I decided.

"Huh, what do you mean?" New Zealand asked

"Well, we wanted to find countries to talk to!" New Hampshire smiled.

"Oh, okay." Canada said as he moved off his brother,"so you're his kids, right?"

"Yep, I'm Delaware, that's New Hampshire," I started to introduce. "That's Illinois, California, Nevada, Florida, Connecticut, Tennessee, Rhode Island, Georgia, and Maine!"

"That's a lot..." Canada muttered

"There's 50 of them!" Australia exclaimed.

"I will always wonder how only America and Dixie could take care of all of you." New Zealand added

"We are not that hard. We are little angels!" Tennessee giggled

"Especially me!" Florida piped up

"Don't believe him." Australia whispered to Canada.

"Anygays, Canada, what are your opinions on Britain?" I asked.

New Zealand and Australia's eyes widened, and Canada started to answer "Well he's my dad, so I think fondly of him..."

"Oh." I muttered

"He sucks ass." New Hampshire declared

"Do you guys not like him?" Canada asked, sounding surprised.

"Would you like someone who hurt your siblings?" California questioned

"Wait, then he shouldn't like Britain because -" Florida started but ultimately got cut off by me.

"Shut up they don't know everything." I stated. Florida shut his mouth immediately.

"Wha-?" New Zealand started only to get shut up by Nevada with an over exaggerated "SHHHHHHH"

<America pov>

I walked the Slavs to the gest bedroom area and got them settled. I then made my way to check on the states. I reached the living room, which was surprisingly...empty. I looked out the window and saw Alaska and Texas shooting bags of flour and beer cans, but they were the only ones. I started to get worried. I opened the door and jogged out to my two biggest states.

"Hey, pa!" Texas greeted before shooting a beer can that exploded.

"Привет dad!" Alaska smiled from beside Texas.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"Uh, good question... I haven't seen anyone out here." Texas responded.

"Maybe they are around the house?" Alaska offered

"I'm guessing, so it's just so quiet." I replied.

"Good luck. We'll let ya know if we see anybody." Texas said as he moved aside so Alaska could shoot. I sighed and ram back up to the house. The next most common place other than the common area would be the main hall. I speed walked down the hall until I heard talking. I followed the sound and found Australia, New Zealand, and Canada, along with some of my states.

"Oh hey dad!" Rhode Island exclaimed

"Dad!" New Hampshire announced

"Hey, what are we doing?" I asked

"They are, uh..." Australia started."What are we doing again?"

"We were on a mission to find countries to talk to because we were bored!" California answered

"They released me from my duck taped prison, so I had to come along." Florida added.

"This isn't too many of you. Where are the rest?" I questioned

"Oh, uh, I'm not sure..." Nevada muttered.

Great. That's fun and super helpful.

"Oh America, I'm so sorry for what u did in 1812..." Canada apologized

"Oh, it's okay. I guess it was a while ago..." I responded, not wanting to add onto his stress. But honestly It really wasn't that okay. I was still pretty pissed off. Canada smiled and nodded, then put his head down like a sad dog.

"Also what did Britain do to you because they mentioned -" New Zealand started only to get interrupted by Florida.

"Nope! Nope!" He started."SHHHHHH!!"

"Aw man, you guys!" I exclaimed

"I'm sorry!" Delaware apologized

"Ugh, I'll explain later." I stated, and the countries nodded, and all my kids looked guilty.

<Texas pov>

What do you do in this situation.

Alaska is shooting targets, but I just saw Ukraine start walking toward us. Alaska is going to have a heart attack. So I tapped her shoulder she looked at me, and then at Ukraine tensed, stood up, handed me the gun.

"Hey!" Ukraine greeted."I'm Ukraine."

"Hey, I'm Texas." I introduced

"I'm uh Alaska." Alaska added hesitantly

"Oh!' Ukraine gasped. I guessed she knew either beforehand or pop told her. Either way, she knew. "You're my aunt...?'

"Yeah..." Alaska responded.

"That's cool. Can I hug you?" Ukraine questioned

"Sure." Alaska replied before being bear hugged by Ukraine. Alaska looked VERY surprised but hugged back. Ukraine pulled away, then laughed slightly

"Sorry." Ukraine apologized

"You're fine." Alaska reassured

"Do you want to talk about stuff?" Ukraine asked

"Uh sure, Tex wanna come?" Alaska asked me. I guessed she wanted me to come, so I nodded. Us three went to a patch of bright green grass and sat on it to talk.

"So, did you ever meet my папа?" Ukraine questioned

"Uh, as a child." Alaska responded

"So you're his sister?" Ukraine checked

"Yep." Ala confirmed,"though I see the States as my siblings more than him." I smiled

"Aw Ala~," I whispered

"Shut up." She whispered back.

"That's understandable. What was Дед like?" Ukraine asked. Alaska sighed.

"He liked traditions and rules, that's for sure," she started. "He uh was good at talking and making you feel comfortable in an odd conversation."

"Was he nice?" Ukraine questioned

"Well, it really depends. Sometimes he was great, and others when he was annoyed were not so good." Alaska answered.

Ukraine nodded and then asked, "So he sold you to America?"

"Yes." Alaska confirmed

"Were you mad or sad?" Ukraine questioned.

"I felt...betrayed, but things weren't going too well between us at the end. It was kinda expected." Alaska sighed

"I'm sorry..." Ukraine apologized again.

"You did nothing it's fine." Alaska reassured. I sat there while they talked about Russian family stuff, most of it I already knew. They shared stories, and Alaska seemed to be enjoying herself, so I was happy for her. Adventually, they decided to go inside, and Ukraine said she was going to go find her siblings.

"So, you like your neice?" I asked

"Yeah, she's nice. I just didn't realize how little Soviet told them." Alaska answered. I nodded, and we went to see what was happening in the main area.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 748K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
267K 7K 169
After six years of war, my fiancé returned. With a woman and his child in tow. While saying that he couldn't leave her. The same irresponsible fiancé...
33.9K 5.1K 54
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
48.4K 6.5K 19
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...