Star Wars Rebels: Jedi Surviv...

Von Excusemeh_aj5

This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, on... Mehr

Bio (Season 1)
1 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 1
2 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 2
4 {Spark Of The Rebellion} Pt 2
5 {Droid Distress}
6 {Return Of The Jedi}
7 {Empire Day}

3 {The Spark Of Rebellion} Pt 1

1.9K 64 16
Von Excusemeh_aj5

Our story begins in space. Our view changes to show the planet of Lothal one of many planets that was under control of the Galactic Empire, the new government that rose from the ashes of the Galactic republic. Suddenly a low whirring can be heard as a shadow appeared over. Suddenly the bow of a ship appeared and slowly flew over the camera. The ship continued flying over the camera before switching views to reveal an Imperial Star Destroyer.

Large warships known to the people as the "Might Of The Empire", built and armed to the teeth with one mission in mind. To go out and enforce the Emperor's rule over the Galaxy and "deal" with those who dare speak against it. We move deeper into the vessel passing through the ballistic glass that separated the personal inside the bridge from the cold vacuum of space. 

We pass by all the officers going about their naval duties and into a dark briefing room where only two things could be seen. One was a Pau'an male wearing grey clothing with black bits of armor covering his thighs, chest, arms and shoulders. This Pau'an male was seen kneeling infront of a hologram male wearing armor that covered him from head to toe. 

*Mechanical breathing*

???: The Jedi Knight's are all but destroyed, and yet your task remains incomplete, Inquisitor. The Emperor has foreseen a new threat rising up against him. 

Inquisitor: More Jedi lord Vader?

Darth Vader: Yes, but this one is far more powerful then we can ever imagine, the Emperor wants this Jedi under his control, as his personal....apprentice. You're too locate this Jedi and bring him to the Emperor, do you understand?

Inquisitor: Yes Lord Vader

Darth Vader: Good, do not fail me Inquisitor, the Emperor is not as "forgiving" as i am. However if they refuse to serve the Emperor, you're to eliminate them along with any other Jedi you find

Inquisitor: And so it shall be done, Lord Vader

And with that the hologram of Darth Vader switched off and we focused on the Inquisitor. The Inquisitor kneeled with his eye's closed before opening them to reveal bright orange eye's with a crimson red outside that seemed to stare into ones soul. 

____________

Our story changes to a giant tower outside one of the main towns of Lothal. We move up to the tower to see a young teenage boy about 17 years of age with pale skin, yellow eye's that seemed to have an almost warm glow to them and hair as white as snow. This young man was Y/n Drake former Jedi Padawan to Jedi Master Shaak Ti. Upon first look Y/n was not the 12 year old he was when the purge hit. He was 1 taller, 2 had a toned muscular body,3 was more confident and sure of himself then he was before, 4 not scared to take a life. And right now he was currently sitting outside meditating, as he was meditating he was remembering everything that had happened to him and how his life had taken a drastic change. In his meditation he was currently remembering what happened to him and his master after they'd crashed on Pandora. 

____________

Y/N: *Groan*

I slowly opened my eye's saw i wasn't inside the starfighter anymore. I looked around and saw i was in some sort of hut and it was pretty open too with large holes to the outside. I heard what sounded like water hitting against something, so i carefully sat up and winced in pain. 

Y/N: Ahh!

Suddenly i heard the sound of footsteps and turned to see a girl who looked to be abut my age only instead she had light blue skin, with water like stripes going along her body. She also had cat like features as well. It also looks like her body has adapted to ocean life seeing as she had a tail that was more of a fin, and her forearms and lower legs appear to have fin like structure in them or something. And if i had to guess from the way she's dressed i'd say her people are more of a primitive type like some of the Togruta were seeing as she wore a loin cloth and had some beads and what looked like seaweed covering her other parts, didn't leave much to the imagination though and she was also pretty cute as well. 

???: {Mom! He's awake now}

She then turned to leave. 

Y/N: Wait where am i?

???: Don't worry all will be explained in due time

Y/N: Wait you speak basic?

???: What is this basic?

Y/N: It's just the basic language that everyone in the galaxy speaks

She had a confused look on her face but didn't get to question me as someone else entered the hut. She was just like the girl only an adult instead of a kid, she wore a long skirt made out of seaweed (at least i think it was) and alot and i mean alot of beads, she also wore a head piece that had a shell that covered most of her forehead. She was also pretty hot just like her daughter. 

???: I see you're finally awake, you must be in pain

Y/N: *Winces* You could say that yes

???: Here, drink this it'll help with the pain

She says handing me a small cup with a greenish liquid inside it. 

Y/N: What is this?

???: Medicine, made from natural herbs

I looked at the green liquid and drank it. It tasted alittle bit bitter but not enough for me to spit it out. I finished drinking the medicine and a few seconds later to my surprise the pain lessened. 

Y/N: Whoa, it worked. The pains not as bad as before, thank you

The taller woman nodded. 

???: You are welcome

I carefully stood up and went to one of the holes in the pod and saw it was night time and i was in some sort of lagoon. I looked down at the crystal clear water and saw all sorts of small sealife. And holy shit the water was beautiful, crystal clear and was filled with bioluminescence. 

Y/N: Wow, it's beautiful

I then turned to the females who were kneeled on the ground, probably because they're taller then me. 

Y/N: Who are you two? And where am i exactly

The taller woman then spoke. 

???: I'm Ronal, Tsahik of the Metkayina clan, and this is my daughter Tsireya 

Y/N: It is nice too met you both

Ronal: As for where you are, you're in our village Awa'atlu

Y/N: It's beautiful, where's my master? Is she alright?!

Ronal: Your master is the red skin women you were with right? Shaak Ti i believe her name was

Y/N: Yes, is she alright?

Shaak Ti: I'm alright Y/N

I looked and saw my master standing in the entrance to the pod. 

Y/N: Master!

I made my way over to her and embraced her in a hug to which she returned. 

Y/N: I thought you were gone

Shaak Ti: Is that right? You in a hurry to get rid of me?

Y/N: N-No master you know i-

Shaak Ti: I'm only teasing Y/N

Y/N: Oh r-right

I say as i felt my face go red. 

Y/N: How long have we been out?

Shaak Ti: About 7 hours from what I've been told

Ronal: Come, i'll take you to my mate, he'll explain everything 

I nodded and followed her and her daughter Tsireya with Shaak Ti right next to me. We exited the pod which Tsireya told me was a Marui, and how they were woven around the giant rounds of the mangrove trees which spanned the whole island. I was shocked to say the least and impressed. We passed by a bunch of other locals all of whom stared at me and Shaak Ti with a look of curiosity. 

*Low whirring*

I'm brought out of my flashback by the sound of a low whirring which got louder. Soon a massive shadow covered the area around the tower and i looked up and there it was. A giant Star Destroyer flying over the outer fields of Lothal and making it's way towards the capital. I narrowed my eye's at that dammed warship. It was very different from the Venator both in size (which was obvious) and purpose. The Venator was mean't to go out and spread democracy and peace throughout the galaxy while the ISD's were mean't to rule through fear. I went back inside and grabbed my staff which was comprised of two cross-bows attached together. I had to make it after losing my lightsaber above Pandora. I placed it in standby move and attached it to my back. 

But that's not all i grabbed. I also went to my workbench and picked up something that i stole from an Imperial R&D facility. It was a small device called a "Focus" that i attach to the side of my head and it displays a 3d interface that only i can see. AND i could use it to find and track targets, score if you ask me. And of course i took spares, can never be to careful. 

Once all my stuff was ready I then stood on the railing and jumped off and quickly spun my body around and threw a grapple which hooked onto the rappel point at the edge of the railing. I held onto the rope and slide all the way down to where my speeder bike was parked. I detached the grappling hook and hopped onto my speeder bike and sped into town. 

________

A few minutes later i was now walking around in the market area where i spotted a group of Imperials harassing some poor street vendor. 

Officer1: You identification now!

Vendor: I'm just trying to sell a couple Jogan's here

Officer2: All trade must be registered with the Empire

Vendor: *Scoffs* The Empire. I remember what Lothal was like before your ships showed up, before you Imperials ruined Lothal like the rest of the Galaxy

My eye's widened slightly at the balls this guy had on him. Everyone else around him shared the same look but it quickly changed as the taller Officer spoke. 

Officer2: This is LRC-01, i'm bringing in a citizen under the charge of treason

I couldn't quite hear what the person on the other end was saying but it wasn't good as the muscular officer took his basket away from him and two stormtroopers came in and arrested the guy. 

Y/N: 'Alright time to make my move'

I moved from my spot and lowered my hood so it covered my face. I then got in a Beggars position and got in between the two officers. 

Y/N; Excuse me sir, spare a Jogan?

Officer1: Move along, Loth-rat!

Y/N: Sorry, sorry, not i don't wan't any trouble

I say spinning my body around and walking away. 

Y/N: But boy i love causing it

I say looking at the Officers comlink in my hand. I then ducked into an alley and called in a fake code-red. Of course the officers believed it and left the guy, taking their Troopers with them. I smirked and walked over and spoke into the comlink urging the officers to get there quicker. 

Vendor: Thank you

He says handing me a Jogan. 

Y/N: No thank you

I say taking the Jogan, before taking multiple from his basket and placing them in my pack. 

Vendor: Wait, what're you doing?

Y/N: Kid's gotta eat

I gave him a salute before walking over to a wall. I jump onto the crate and leap up towards a clothes line, i swing myself around before letting go and landing on a nearby rooftop. I then walked across the rooftops bored so i activated my focus and spotted some Imperials sitting in a small opening with some bikes with crates attached. I focused on the crates and saw that the crates were carrying blasters in them. 

Y/N: 'Score. I know someone on the black market who'd pay a pretty price for those' 

I crouched and watched as the squad i sent on the fake red alert arrive at the biker squad. 

Officer: You called in a red alert!

Officer: I-I've got no idea what you mean, my orders are to get this crates loaded

Officer: Well get them loaded then!

Y/N: 'Hmmm, what to do, what to do'

As i was thinking of a plan i had a feeling wash over me. It was a very uneasy feeling, yet it felt almost familiar. I stood up and spotted a man standing in the middle of the market area. He wore gray pants with brown boots, with a blaster holster. He wore a green shirt with some armor that covered his right arm and shoulder blade but only covered part of his chest. I narrowed my eye's at him but felt he was about to turn around so i quickly ducked. 

I activated my focus and targeted the man and watched as he purple outline walked away. I peeked up and watched as he walked towards a shop that had some pots and shit outside. But my focus was on who was standing out front. It was a girl who looked to be about my age 17, she was wearing a full set of Mandalorian armor that looked like she painted it herself. He stood alittle bit behind her and tapped his holster twice, and to my surprise she did the same thing. 

Y/N: 'Interesting'

I tagged her with my focus and watched him walk down and stop. He tapped his thigh twice and suddenly a big alien with purple hair who if i'm correct was a Lasat. And here i thought they were extinct, anyway he walked out from his spot in a doorway and stood in the middle of the area. My focus changed back to the female Mandalorian who walked over to where the Imperials were at. She then reached and tossed something which stuck to the side of the bike. My aimed my focus at it and saw what it was. 

*EXPLOSION*

The bike exploded, killing the Combat Driver along with it. 

Officer: Get those crates out of here! Keep them secure at all costs!

The Driver's nodded and hopped onto their bikes. I then activated my focus and quickly tagged the bikers before leaping across the rooftops. After a few minutes of running i spotted the man's outline sitting in something. He then backed up a landspeeder blocking their path. 

Man: How's it going?

I watched him jump kick the lead driver off and pull out his blaster and fire at the other ICD's. They took cover and returned fire, i heard a squad of Troopers rush over to help the two drivers. They all fired at the man who took cover. I then watched as the hairy purple Lasat ran out of cover and charged one of the Drivers. He then grabbed him and held him above his head before throwing him at a Stormtrooper. He then grabbed the two stormtroopers and slammed their heads together. The final driver saw this and aimed his blaster at the Lasat only to get shot in the back from the man. 

Y/N: Huh, not bad

I then sprung into action and jumped off the roof and dropped onto one of the cables and swung from it and landed right on the bike surprising the two. 

Y/N: Thanks for doing the heavy lifting

I then pulled the throttle back putting the bike into reverse. I leaned forward dodging a punch from the Lasat. 

Y/N: Later losers!

I then pushed the throttle forward and steered to the side. I speed away from the area but sensed something, i glanced back and saw both the people chasing me on the other speeder bikes. I faced forward and felt the bike shake, and lose control. I regained control and turned back and saw the female Mandalorian. 

F.Mandolorian: That was a pretty gutsy move back there!

I then saw her reaching for her blaster. 

Y/N: Sorry beautiful! I got a strict no hitch-hiking policy! 

I then slammed the throttles forward causing the bike to jolt forward. I then jumped slightly and kicked her in the chest when sent her flying off the bike. I winced as i saw her rolling down the street. 

Y/N: SORRY!!

I then dropped back into the seat and continued on. I sped down the streets before diving into an alleyway where i spotted a group of Stormtroopers at the end. I was about to fire the front blaster cannons but was stopped as four blue blaster bolts whizzed by me and hit the four troopers. I glanced back and saw the man spin the blaster on his finger. 

Y/N: Who are these guys?

I then sped down the streets, missing the people with ease. I came up to a dead end and got an idea, i pulled the bike up and rode along the side of the building before riding down the street. A few minutes later i found myself leaving the main city and hauling ass down the highway. However i sensed something and glanced back and saw some ICD's chasing us on their own speeders. A hail of red blaster fire whizzed passed them and nearly hit me. I took all the evasive action i could but it wasn't enough. 

*PEW*

*Crash*

*Scraping*

Y/N: That's not good!

I say staring down at the right side thruster which had been shot causing the bike to tilt and scrape against the pavement. I then steered the bike and ramped off the center divider and landed in oncoming traffic. I skillfully weaved through them. More blaster fired went off and i glanced back and saw the man had dealt with the two chasing Combat Drivers. I also noticed he had a lack of crates on his bike and the Lasat had stopped pursuing. 

I then spotted the man speed forward before ramping off the center divide. He landed infront of me and caused some sparks to hit me in the face. I rubbed my face and watched the man turn to the side and come to a complete stop. I then pulled the sticks back and skidded to a stop right next to the man. 

Y/N: Who are you?

Man: I'm the guy whose stealing those crates

Y/N; Oh, is that right? Well sorry but it seems i beat you to it, after all "first come, first serve"

Man: And you got pretty far, but i've got big plans for those crates. So today's just not your day

As he was talking i glanced up and spotted a TIE Fighter approaching from above causing me to smirk. 

Man: What's so funny?

Y/N: Well the day's not over, also heads up

Before he could question me i moved the bike away from his position. 

*PEW*

*PEW*

*PEW*

*EXPLOSION*

I slowly rode back and saw he survived the strafe run. I then brought my hand up to my face to mock him crying before laughing. 

Y/N: *Chuckling* Have a good one

I then speed away from the man and off the high way and into the fields of Lothal. As i was speeding away i heard the sound of the TIE Fighter's twin Ion engines. 

Y/N: Whatever's in these crates better be worth it

I quickly steered to the side avoiding some blaster fire from the TIE. 

Y/N: Better be worth it!

I heard the TIE fighter shoot again and i felt the rear of the bike explode sending me off and flying into the field. I landed with a thud and winced. 

Y/N: Ow!

I stood up and quickly took my staff and gave it a twirl and aimed one of the ends at the TIE Fighter. The arrow was tipped with a sharp and tough arrow head which would pierce through the TIE's front glass. I narrowed my eye's and got ready as the TIE came back around for another pass. However before he or I could shoot some heavy blaster fired came from behind and destroyed the TIE. Surprised i turned around and spotted the man standing on the loading ramp of what looked like a heavily modified Light Freighter. 

Man: Want a ride?

I looked at the man and glanced below the ship and spotted a squad of TIE's approaching us. 

Man: Kid, you got a better idea?! Come on

I then placed my staff on my back and grabbed the crates which were thankfully still connected. I pressed the hover button and they both floated in the air. 

Man: What the-Leave the crates you'll never make it let alone with both!!

Y/N: 'Sure buddy'

I ran as fast as my legs could go before leaping into the air. I used the force to help me leap higher in the air and i hooked both crates on the loading ramp with me dangling off the edge. I then swung my body and backflipped onto the ramp, hearing a surprised "whoa" . The man then helped me push both crates into the cargo bay as the loading ramp closed. 

_____

I took the chance to catch my breath and looked up and saw three people staring at me. 1 was the man who i watched nearly get blown back to Kingdom come, the purple haired Lasat, and lastly the female Mandalorian who had alot of scratches on her once colorful armor including a large one that went across the chest plate. Yeah, yeah she was not happy and i could tell she was glaring at me from behind her visor. I ignored them and walked over as the Lasat pulled the tops of the crates to reveal dozens of E-11 blaster carbines. I took one and whistled. 

Y/N:  *Whistled* Could get alot of credits for these bad boys on the black market

Man: That was our intention yes

The Lasat then took the blaster from my hands. 

Lasat: Don't get any ideas!

Y/N: They're mine

Lasat: Tch! If you hadn't gotten in our way

Y/N: If you hadn't, if you hadn't, too bad buddy, cause I got to them first

I say leaning in and glaring at the Lasat. Something probably would've happened if it wasn't for the man separating us. 

Man: Enough, it's not about whose first but about whose last. Keep an eye on our friend here

And with that the man climbs up the latter without another word. 

Y/N: Look it's simple right i was simply stealing for profit

Man if Shaak Ti could see me now. 

Lasat: You've got no idea what we were doing, you don't no us

The Lasat says while poking my chest. 

Y/N: And i don't want to! I simply want off this burner

I say while shoving the Lasat's finger away. 

Lasat: Of please nothing will thrill me more then tossing you out, while in flight

Y/N: Oh, please try by all mean's. Though know that you'll find the results less then "satisfactory"

I watched him get ready for a punch and i was ready with the counter attack. However that didn't happen as the ship jolted violently and we all lost our footing. And then it happened. 

*Thud*

*ROBLOX OOF*

Y/N: Get off!...can't breathe!

Lasat: Relax, i'm not that heavy in this gravity

Y/N: Ugh, not the weight. The smell

I say covering my nose. And to my surprise the female Mandalorian chuckles at that much to the Lasat's dismay. 

Lasat: Oh you don't like the air quality in here eh? Fine i'll give you your own room!

He went to grab me but i was quicker and side-stepped him. I then moved and spin kicked him in the back sending him face first into the wall. Out of the corner of my eye i spotted the Mandalorian reaching her her blasters. I turned towards her and combat rolled towards her, i stood up and grabbed her arm and lifted it up her her blaster was aiming at the ceiling. She tried to elbow me with her left arm but i leaned back and grabbed her wrist and pressed it into her back. 

Y/N: Drop it!

F.Mandalorian: Ha! Not a chance!

She then slammed the back of her helmet into my face staggering me. She then moved forward and turned her body and jump kicked me right in the chest which pushed me back into the wall. I then watched as she spun her body and raised her leg to try and knock me out. Heh, too bad seeing as i trained in hand to hand with Master Secura who was easily the best hand to hand fighter in the order. I raised my hand and caught her leg, i then moved my body to the side and kicked her leg right out from under her causing her to fall to the ground. 

However she's more resilient then i thought and rolled around and stood up. She grabbed her blasters and pulled them out and i held my hand out and used the force to rip her blasters out of her hands surprising her. 

F.Mandalorian: What the?!

I didn't give her enough time and force pulled her over to me. I then grabbed her shoulders and dropped onto my back pulling her with me. I then planted both my feet on her stomach and kicked her over me. 

3rd POV

The female Mandalorian smacked right into the wall and Y/N rubbed his hands but his eye's widened at something. The big guy was gone and Y/N quickly turned around only to get a fist into the face which sent him off his feet and into another wall. The Lasat then walked over and helped the female up. 

Lasat: You alright?

Female: Yeah, *Winces* Guy can fight that's for sure

Suddenly a male voice spoke over the ships P.A. 

Man: Zeb, Sabine where's our guest?

Zeb: Relax, chief he's right-

The purple haired Lasat known as Zeb turned to where Y/n was only to see he was gone. 

Zeb: Uh, *Mutters* Shit

Both of them started to look around for Y/N. 

Man: Zeb, where is he?

Zeb: Well, he's still in the ship

Sabine: Yeah, we just don't know where

Meanwhile

I was currently sneaking through the ship trying my best not to be spotted. And so far it was going great. 

*BANG*

*THUD*

Until that happened. 

Y/N: 'Man what the hell is going on out there'

I assumed it was because we're being pursued by a group of TIE Fighters. I continued making my way somewhere until i heard a voice. 

???: Come on Chop Hera needs us in the aft gun we gotta go

The droid i assumed known as Chop responded to what sounded like a young girl. 

Chop: {Beeping}

???: Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever come on shields aren't gonna last much longer

I heard the sound of her footsteps approaching my area so without thinking i ducked into one of the rooms. I turned around and saw that i was in a turret room that had a good forward view. It was here that i realized something. 

Y/N: I'm in space?

*PEW*

*PEW*

*PEW*

*BANG*

Y/N: And i'm about to die!

???: Shields are holding for now but i need you to buy me time to calculate the jump to lightspeed

I heard a mature female voice say over the ships P.A.

Man: Buying time, NOW!

I heard the man shout over the P.A. I watched as the TIE's came back for another pass and shot the front of the ship causing it to shake. 

Y/N: oh fuck this

I say sitting in the turret seat. 

Y/N: I didn't survive the Purge just to get blown up by some C level pilots!

I took control of the turret and followed a TIE that was approaching for another attack run. I open fired, leading my shots which hit the TIE pilots cockpit causing the ship to explode. 

???: *Whistle* Nice shooting, unfortunately that's MY seat

Before i could respond a hand grabbed my shoulder and shoved me off the seat. I looked up and saw it was the Mandalorian who removed her helmet. And an was she hot, she had tan skin with chocolate brown eye's and short dark blue hair which had parts that were dyed orange. Judging by her looks and armor i'd say she was an artist. 

I was staring at her for a couple seconds too long and she narrowed her eye's at me before sitting down in the chair and firing back at the TIE's. I then got an idea and leaned against the side of the chair. 

Y/N: My name's Y/N~ What's yours?~

She didn't answer as someone pulled me from behind and sure enough it was the big hairy boy. 

???: My names Zeb, you Loth-Rat

Y/N: Flattered, but you're not my type~

I say patting his cheek causing his eye to twitch. 

Y/N: And i'm no "Loth-Rat" you overgrown hairball, I'm a Jedi

???/???: What?!

I then proceeded to headbutt Zeb causing him to drop me and stagger back. I turned to the new voice and saw it came from a young girl who looked to be about 16. Like the Mandalorian she had tan skin with shoulder length dark blue hair and amber colored eyes. She was wearing a orange jumpsuit with a cut dark brown vest, she wore black stockings that had some small tears in them with dark brown boots with what looked like part of a Stormtroopers leg guard on her right leg. 

???: Whoa! You're a Jedi?! That's so cool!

I had to admit she was pretty cute too unfortunately i failed to spot Zeb who tackled me out of view. 

???: Got it! Entering hyperspace!

Suddenly the ship jolted forward and i took the chance to force push Zeb off of me and into the wall. 

Zeb: Oh ho, you're so dead kid

I simply do a "bring it" gesture. Zeb snarled and rushed be but i side stepped him and jump kicked him in the back. He stumbled into the wall but caught himself and quickly got back on his feet and turned around. He grabbed a empty crate and threw it at me, i redirected the crate away from me using the force but was caught by him and punched in the face. He threw me back but i caught myself. I grabbed my staff and extended it into combat mode. He took his weapon which was a Bow-Rifle and extended it into it's staff form. I twirled my staff and gave it a twirl as we circled each other. We stopped and we were about to rush each other but stopped once a blaster bolt fired right in between us. We stopped and looked towards the direction and saw where it came from. A beautiful green skinned Twi'lek female wearing pilots clothing held a blaster pistol in her hand with the barrel still smoking. She was not happy if the look on her face was anything to go by. Next to her stood the man who had his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. And next to him stood the Mandalorian whose name i never got, she had her arms crossed along with the other young girl who stood next to her. 

???: So you're this stowaway I've heard about

The Twi'lek said putting her blaster away and resting a hand on her hip. 

Y/N: Actually if i recall i was "invited" aboard by you <points at man> you know, with my crates

Man: I'm really starting to regret that now

Y/N: And i would appreciate it if you'd drop me off back on Lothal 

Twi'lek: Relax, that's what we're doing

Y/N: Right now? With Imperial's on our tail?

Twi'lek: Don't worry we lost the TIE's when we jumped into hyperspace and the Ghost can scramble it's signature, so they won't recognize us when we return

Y/N: Huh, i'm impressed a Freighter like this can even do something like that, you must be one helluva mechanic and pilot to escape a group of TIE's

Twi'lek: Why thank you very much

Y/N: So if we're going back to Lothal then i'd appreciate it if you dropped me and my crates off at-

Mandalorian: They're not your crates, and what did you mean your a "Jedi"?

The man's eye's gained a look of interest upon hearing this. 

Man: Yes i'm quite curious as well

Y/N: Oh yes of course, where are my manners. <Clears throat> I'm Y/N Drake, Padawan to former Jedi master Shaak Ti

Man: If you're a Jedi then where's your Lightsaber

Y/N: Oh uh my Lightsaber? Yeah uh,

*PEW*

*PEW*

*PEW*

*Thud*

Shaak Ti: Y/N your Lightsaber!

Young Y/N: Sorry master!

Man: Well?

Y/N: It's a long story, and not my best moment now that i think about it, but i can still do this

I turn towards the old Astromech and pick it up with the force surprising everyone. I then stop using the force and end up dropping him. 

Chopper: {ANGERED BEEPING!!!}

Doing this caused the young girl to laugh. 

Girl: *Chuckling* Anyone who can do that to Chopper is a friend in my books. I'm Ezra, Ezra Bridger pleasure to meet you

She says sticking her hand out for a shake. I then get an idea and take her hand and place a kiss on the top of it. 

Y/N: The pleasure is all mine~

Her face then explodes in a sea of red. 

Twi'lek: *Sigh* Anyway i'm Hera, this here is Kanan

She says pointing towards the man. 

Hera: This is Sabine, the one you just picked up is Chopper, also please don't do that he's old enough as it is

Chopper: {MORE ANGERED BEEPING} 

Hera: And you've already met Zeb

I looked over to Zeb who growled at me. 

Suddenly Hera's com beeped. 

Hera: Get ready we're arriving back on Lothal

Hera said before leaving up the later to the cockpit along with Kanan and Zeb. Leaving only me and the two girls. 

Sabine: I thought the Empire wiped out all the Jedi? At least from the stories I've heard

Y/N: Well you see beautiful it's quite simple~

I say getting close to her so our faces were only a few inches apart. Her face gained a small tint of red so it wasn't too noticeable. 

 Y/N: I'm a survivor~ And as a survivor i'm alot harder to kill then you think

And with that i leave towards the cockpit without another word. 

_______

Sabine: Did he just call me beautiful?

Ezra: Seems like it, gotta say he's not bad on the eye's if you ask me, even if he's as pale as a ghost

__________

I walked into the cockpit and saw that we were landing out in the middle of a large field. 

Y/N: Huh, this ain't capital City

Kanan: We're not going to Capital City, besides the jobs not done

We all left the cockpit and walked out and i spotted a small town in the distance, it actually looked more like a camp as all the homes were small huts. I heard more movement and turned spotting Kanan and Hera walking South with some crates. 

Y/N: Where are they going?

Zeb: If i told you, i'd have to kill you, oh and i might just kill you anyway

Sabine: Grab a crate, pull your weight

Ezra: Don't worry about it Zeb's actually a big softy once you get to know him

Y/N: *Sigh* 'Might as well'

I quickly grabbed another crate and followed the threw into the town. 

Y/N: Strange I've been on Lothal for a year and i've never seen this place

Sabine: Imperials don't advertise it

Zeb: Locals call it Tarkin town

Sabine: As in Grand Moff Tarkin, Governor of the Outer Rim, he kicked these folks off their farms when the Empire wanted their land

I looked around at all the people and felt sorry for them. 

Y/N: 'This is who the Republic was supposed to be fighting for, and instead we were the lapdogs of the Senate, at least that's what Barriss would tell me'  

I looked down remembering one of my few friends and what the Jedi had turned her into, like Ahsoka Barriss as there for me when she wasn't, Barriss was always my study buddy and the one who helped me learn healing techniques, plus like Ahsoka I've had a crush on her for a while now. 

Anyway once we reached the center of town we stopped. 

Zeb: Who wants free grub?!

We removed the lids on the crates to reveal food, and alot of it. People started coming up and taking some food before walking back. 

Rodian: Thank you, thank you so much

Before i could respond the Rodian walked away along with the other's who thanked me. Realizing i didn't belong here i slowly stepped away before walking back up towards the ship. Once there i sat down on a crate overlooking the small town and everyone in it. 

Y/N: *Sigh* Why did we separate master? Things would've been so much more easier with you here

*Distant humming*

Y/N: What the?

I stood up and listened for the humming again. 

*Distant humming*

Y/N: It's coming from the ship

I walked up the loading ramp and into the Ghost as the humming continued. I climbed up the ladder which lead into the hallway where the rooms are. I walked in and closed my eye's focusing on where the humming was coming from. 

*Humming increases*

I stood infront of the door and used the force to open up the door. 

*Swoosh*

I entered the room and saw that it was empty. 

Y/N: Hmm

I sat down on the bed and closed my eye's once again. 

*Humming*

I stood up from the bed and got on my knees where the drawers were. I opened one up and my eye's widened at what i saw. 

Y/N: A Holocron

Ezra: What's a Holocron?

The sudden voice caused me to jump and let go of the Holocron. I quickly got onto my feet and grabbed it out of the air, nearly fumbling it a few times. I turned towards the voice and saw it was Ezra. 

Y/N: Ezra?

Ezra: Sup

Ezra walked in and sat down on the bed. 

Ezra: You heard it too?

Y/N: Heard what?

Ezra: The humming. I heard it that's why i'm in here, almost like somethings calling me in here

Y/N: *Mutters* Interesting

Ezra: What's interesting?

Y/N: Nothing, just a thought

Ezra: Right

Ezra leaned down and pulled the drawer out more and picked something up. 

Ezra: Whoa check this out

Y/N: What is i-

I stop talking as i see what Ezra had in her hand. 

Y/N: Wait, that's a-

*KKWWSSHH*

Ezra hit the ignition switch and an azure blue blade rose from the hilt. 

Ezra: Whoa

Y/N: Now Ezra be careful with that you could-

Kanan: You could cut your arm off

We look towards the door and see Kanan standing there with Hera alongside him. 

Chopper: {Beeping}

Oh and Chopper was here too. 

Ezra: No listen, i know you're not gonna believe me but it's like this "thing" wanted me to come and take it

Kanan: We have rules Ezra, no stealing especially from me, no hand me the Lightsaber and leave

Ezra: Fine, fine

Ezra deactivated the Lightsaber and tossed it to Kanan who caught it in his stomach, she then walked passed me and i quickly handed her the Holocron, simply to test something. 

Hera: No we wait

Y/N: You're testing her aren't you

Kanan: You could say that, Hera could you excuse us for a moment

Hera raised an eyebrow before walking away. 

Kanan: Come on, let's talk inside

I followed Kanan inside his room and sat on a nearby chair. 

Kanan: Okay Y/N, tell me your story

____________

*swoosh*

The door to Kanan's room opened and i walked out. 

Y/N: Like it or not Kanan she's force sensitive, you know it and i know it

Kanan: I know, i just wished it wasn't true, she's like a daughter to me and i don't wanna risk the Empire coming for her

Y/N: Remember you can't hide it from her, she knows somethings up and it won't be long until she finds out

Kanan: I know Y/N, I know

I nod at him and walk away and into the living room area where Sabine was. 

Sabine: Not too good at following directions huh? Man you've both been in there for a while now. Must've been really laying into you about going into his room

(Lord have mercy)

Y/N: Not so much, what about you?

Sabine: Not exactly my specialty

Y/N: Real quick, can i ask you a question

Sabine: You just did~

Y/N: *Chuckles* That's so cheesy

Sabine: It was pretty cheesy wasn't it?

Y/N: Oh yeah, anyway I've been meaning to ask, who exactly are you guys? Cause from what I've seen you aren't exactly thieves

Sabine: We're not exactly anything, we're a crew, a team, and in some ways a family

Y/N: Huh, family. 

I say looking down to which Sabine noticed. 

Y/N: What happened to your real family

Sabine: The Empire, what about you? What happened to yours?

*Swoosh*

Zeb: Kanan want's us in the Common Room <Turns to Me> If he tries anything sound the alarm, or better yet shoot him

Zeb says pointing a finger gun at me. 

Chopper: {Chirping}

Zeb: Quiet, just watch him

Sabine: Guess i better go

Sabine stands up and takes her helmet. But before she leaves the room she quickly turns to me. 

Sabine: It was actually nice talking to you Y/N, even if you scratched my armor. Thanks for that by the way

Y/N: Oh, yeah sorry about that, but in my defense you did pull your blaster out on me

Sabine: Hmmm, right right 'You're gonna get it'

I watched her walk away and my lord was that a bit of sway of saw. I went to follow her but was blocked. 

Y/N: Oof!

I looked down and saw Chopper blocking me. 

Chopper: {Chirping}

I raised an eyebrow at him before getting an idea. I then gained an evil smirk and slowly approached Chopper who started to back away. 

________

Kanan: We've got a new mission, Vizago acquired the flight plan for an Imperial Transport ship full of Wookie prisoners

Hera: Most of these Wookie's were soldiers for the Old Republic

Zeb: Oh owe those hairy beasts, they saved some of my people

Hera: Mine too

Kanan: Now if we're going to save them then we've got a tight window cause they're being taken to an unknown Slave Labor camp. 

Kanan stopped talking as he felt a presence in the force and knew immediately who it was. 

Kanan: And if we don't intercept this ship they're gone forever. Now i've got a plan but

Kanan went over to the door and opened it up and stepped to the side as Y/n fell to the ground. 

Y/N: Ow!

Zeb: Tch! I told Chopper to keep watch!

Y/N: Yeah about that

We all look towards the living room where Chopper could be seen crawling forward on his two arms as both his legs or wheels had been removed. 

Y/N: You really should upgrade

Zeb: Can we please just get rid of him

Sabine: No we can't

She watches as Y/n smirks at her before continuing. 

Sabine: He knows too much

She watched Y/N's expression changed and she gave a small mischievous smirk. Hera then stepped up. 

Hera: Alright enough we don't have enough time to drop him off anyway. I'LL keep an eye on him

Hera says placing a hand on Y/N's shoulder and leading him to the cockpit. 

___________

I sat down in the co-pilots chair as Hera sat down next to me. 

Y/N: You know this whole mission thing is nuts right? Like i'm all for taking a bite out of the Empire but you're talking about intercepting an Imperial Prison Transport. There's no way i'd stick my neck out if it was this difficult, who even does that?

Hera: We do

Y/N: *Sigh* You would've made great Jedi if you're all risking your lives for this. Just be careful the ISB aren't as dumb as you may think, they pay attention to patterns

Before Hera could respond we exited Hyperspace and came face to face with an Imperial Gozanti class Transport that had four TIE's attached to it's belly. 

Y/N: Oh boy

Hera: Imperial Transport 651 this is Starbird coming inbound 

T.Captain: State your business

Hera: Bounty. We captured an additional Wookie prisoner and have transfer orders to place him with you

T.Captain: We've got no such orders

Y/N: 'This is never gonna work'

I then watched as two TIE's detached from the Transport. 

Hera: That's fine we already got paid, by Governor Tarkin. If you don't want the over sized monog i'll jettison here, let you explain to your superiors why the Empire's got one less slave

A few seconds of silence followed before the transport Captain spoke up

T.Captain: Permission to dock, bay 1

Hera: Copy that, beginning approach

Hera then cut the call and looked at me with a smug look on her face. 

Y/N: Alright, i'll give you that, that was a pretty good move

Hera: Bet your ass it was

Hera then flew towards the Transport with two TIE's flying escort. 

_________

Two Storm Troopers walked towards the door that led to the Ghost. They opened the door and there standing on the other side was Kanan and Sabine while Zeb stood in the middle in a set of cuffs, while behind him stood Ezra with Zeb's Bo-Rifle in her hands. 

Trooper: That things not a Wookie

Kanan: Haven't you ever seen a rare hairless Wookie before?

Zeb then gave his best Wookie impression, the two Troopers shared a look. 

Zeb: Oh for fu-

Zeb moves forward and grabs the two Stormtroopers and slams their heads together hard knocking them out. 

Zeb: Told you they wouldn't buy it

Sabine: You didn't exactly give them a chance to buy it

Zeb: It's just something about the feel of their helmets on my fists

Ezra handed Zeb his Bo-Rifle before pulling out her blaster pistol. 

Kanan: Alright you know the plan, let's move. Ezra on me

Ezra: Right

Kanan: Not alot of Troopers, securities so- *Static*

I sat up in my seat as Kanan's voice was replaced with static. 

Hera: Specter 1, come in. Specter 4, Specter 5? 

*Static*

Hera: Tch! Comms are down, wait not down, jammed

I then felt something in the force. 

Y/N: Somethings coming

I then stared out at the dark emptiness of space and sure enough what comes out of hyperspace. 

Y/N: Oh no

Hera: That's an Imperial Star Destroyer

Y/N: And it's coming right towards us, This whole thing was a setup 

Hera: Yeah, it's beginning to look that way. Look Y/N you need to board the transport and warn them

Y/N: What?! Why me, why can't you do it?

Hera: Because i need to be ready to take off otherwise none of us stand a chance 

Y/N: What-No, no way. Why would i risk my life for a bunch of strangers?

Hera: Because Kanan risked his for you. Look Y/N if all you do is fight for your own life then your life is worth nothing. You're a damm Jedi Y/N! And right now they need you because they just boarded an Imperial Transport with the intention to selflessly rescue Wookie prisoners! And they have no idea it's a trap, and no idea what's coming. You need to warn them Y/N, you're a Jedi this is what you do. And Kanan's a Jedi just like you, you of all people should know what it's like to feel alone, to be the last of your kind

Y/N: The Jedi are dead Hera! T-The Jedi order is dead, everyone i knew back at the Temple is dead, and those of us that are scattered across the wind, being hunted by the Empire

I say remembering my encounters with the Empire's Inquisitors. I barely escaped with my life that day. 

Y/N: Besides, it's already too late for them, we should run while we still have the chance

Hera: You don't mean that Y/N

I look away from Hera and look out at the ever approaching Star Destroyer. I then close my eye's for a few seconds, remembering what my master told me. 

Shaak Ti: Remember Y/N being a Jedi isn't about simply wielding a Lightsaber, 

Young Y/N: Even though that's the coolest part?

Shaak Ti: *Light chuckle* Yes it is the coolest part. It's about being selfless, being ready to give up your life to protect the people who cannot protect themselves, as Jedi we use our powers to protect defend and protect all forms of life

Y/N: *Sigh* If Master Ti could see me know, i can't believe i'm doing this

I then get out of the chair and run out of the cockpit. 

Hera looks back at Y/N and smiles. 

Hera: I can

Hera then turns around and looks up as the Ghost and Transport were now being lifted into the main and only hanger aboard the ISD as the screen fades to black. 

(First chapter done, alot longer then i thought it was gonna be, hopefully you guys enjoyed it and as for the transitions i wanted to try some seamless transitions if that makes sense. I was reading Ivan Bullocks "The Manager" series and liked the transitions he had and how clean they were. Anyway hopefully you guys liked it.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59K 1.9K 30
Fem!reader, 1st person POV I felt myself being shaken awake. I already knew something was definitely wrong as I groggily opened my eyes. There was b...
259 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
56.5K 956 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
134K 2.8K 75
A long time ago. In a Galaxy far far away. There was once a young jedi by the name of Y/n L/n as he was a padawan to his master named Master Zen Kon...