Falling : Chris Sturniolo

Oleh delulugirl1259

"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time" In which Chris's childhood bestfriend jade Wilson falls unexpec... Lebih Banyak

Cast
Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter2: fuck you
Chapter 3: would you rather
Chapter 4: movie night
Chapter five: haunted
Chapter six: the mall
Chapter 7:its time
Chapter 8:pain
Chapter 9:are you happy now
Midnight reveal
Chapter ten: suprise
Chapter 11:uh oh
AN
Chapter 12:i love you
Chapter 13: there a 10 but?
Chapter 14: christmas
Chapter sixteen:fuck
Chapter 17:awake
Chapter 18:jade
Chapter 19:visitors
Chapter 20:hell hole
Chapter 21: epilogue

Chapter15:lacrosse

21 0 0
Oleh delulugirl1259

Today Matt and Chris had a lacrosse game.
( sorry idk when lacrosse season is)

Me, Rory Dom, and nick piled into my car. We made it to the school ten minutes later.

We headed to the stands before sitting. The boys were warming up. I was wearing Chris's extra jersey. Rory was wearing Matt's extra one.

I looked down and I locked eyes with Chris. I smiled and waved. He noticed the jersey and smirked.

The boys began playing.  Chris got the ball and began running with it. He swinged his net and made a goal. I cheered and clapped.

The rest of the game was good. Matt and Chris pretty much dominated the field. They ended up winning.

Me and rory went down.

Jade: you did great Chris.

Chris went to hug me but in stopped him.

Chris: right I forgot about that.

Matt and Chris headed to the showers.

Me and Rory just sat in my car listening to music while we waited for the boys.

Not long after the boys were back.
I got out of my car before hugging Chris and giving him a peck on the lips. Rory gave matt a hug and kissed him as well.

Chris lifted me from the waist and spun me around in a circle.

We all got in my car before heading home.

A/n
Short chapter Ik I'm having writting block rn I'm struggling with ideas atm

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 20.4K 43
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, a boy gets severely injured and loses his memory playing lacrosse, winding up completely unaware that the girl he used to hate, is a...
9.4K 123 10
• Olivia's parents are always fighting, and her dads abusive. So she tends to hang out with her neighbors, matt, Nick, and Chris. Olivia has a crush...
26.9K 394 41
Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and take her siblings with her. She meets some...
3.5M 80.3K 67
i'm only a 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . for all of 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭's life, all he has ever known i...