Stolen Heir

By MXXX233

DISCALIMER: This book is a collaboration with @Wolf123moon "Stay by me?" "Forever principessa" Blaire Knight... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Inside of Knight Manor
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Apology Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Authors Note

155 3 0
By MXXX233

Hi everyone!

In case you didn't see it in the description, this book is a collaboration with my friend, @wolf123moon, and you can find this book on her account as well! We will try to upload as much as possible, but please bear with us. Comments and feedback are appreciated, just please be kind. This book is strictly fiction so any mentioning of real world events are un-intentional most of the time.

This book and plot may be similar to some other books out there as there are millions of mafia books on and off Wattpad, so please understand that if something seems similar, we do and will not plagiarize, it's just because the author had a similar concept idea.

Now that that's said and done, please enjoy,
Stolen Heir!

-Mariana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 1.8K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...
630K 16.4K 53
Kalina never knew much about her family, only that she had brothers, a mother and a father who never wanted her. After the abuse her mother put her t...
475K 13.3K 38
15-year-old Alexandra 'Lexi' DeLaCruz-DeLesco has had a not so pleasant life- to say the least. She was abused by her foster 'parents' until they got...
10.7K 242 19
Alessia's life takes a dramatic turn at 16 when her unspoken prayers are answered, leading her to discover her six elder brothers. Little does she kn...