Arrival In Hell (Loona x Male...

By ObelisskA

Sam Railor, fan of katanas, found a unique one, which prisoned a demon inside. At the same time he made frien... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. Slasher's Dream
Chapter 2. Satanic sword
Chapter 3. Helluva Boredom
Chapter 4. The BBQ evening?
Chapter 5. Enel, prisoner of the blade
Chapter 6. An invitation
Chapter 7. New target!
Chapter 8. Blade Master arrives at Party
Chapter 9. Susan's cottage pt. 1
Chapter 10. Susan's Cottage pt. 2
Chapter 11. Rooftop randevu! pt. 1
Chapter 12. Rooftop randevu! pt. 2
Chapter 13. Help that poor girl!
Chapter 14. Meanwhile in Hell
Chapter 15. Alive!
Chapter 16. Different worlds, same thoughts
Special for first 1k views!
Chapter 17. Flow of emotions!
Chapter 18. Sam's past pt. 1
Chapter 19. Sam's past pt. 2
Chapter 20. Unfair Fight.
Chapter 21. Tomorrow
Chapter 22. Concert
Chapter 23. Seeing Stars! πŸ’«
Chapter 24. Send her back home
Chapter 25. Leave everything behind

Final? Epilogue

248 4 1
By ObelisskA

The morning came to Hell and streets were quite deserted for that part of day.

Blitzo woke up and went straight to kitchen to eat something, took a yesterday sandwich with him and turned on the TV. It was his day off, so he planned just to spend it watching some stuff on television.
He took a bite and signed.

Blitzo: I saw such a good dream... she came back...

He stood up from the sofa and came to her room. You can imagine his surprise when he saw the hellhound sleeping on her bed like she was there all the time. Blitzo rubbed his eyes, but Loona was still there. He slowly closed the door and then let his emotions get out:

Blitzo: She is here! My baby's home! Fuck I was worrying so much...

He took the coziest pose on the sofa and started watching some documentaries about horses in Wrath Ring. He wanted to wait until his 'baby' wakes up.

Loona had nightmares. Each one was connected with Sam. The guy died, left her back or was afraid of the girl. All the events took place at ruins of Sam's house, with lots of blood and some noise on the background.

She gasped deeply and woke up. After a few minutes of looking around she understood where she was. She heard a sound of TV from the living room. Quite a usual morning for her. One question was worrying her.

Loona: Was that all a dream?!

She quickly shook her head, putting puzzle together: too much things happened to be just a dream. She decided to leave her room and went to Blitzo.

Loona: Morning, dad...

Blitzo: Hey Loonie! I can't believe it, you came back! I was... I mean... morning, yeah...

Blitzo tried to hide his amusement with no success.

Loona: I had a... tough time on my mission... both my book and phone were burnt and I couldn't come back... Even hurt...

Blitzo: What?! Who did that? Was that asshole-target so dangerous?

Loona: He used a cursed weapon... I wonder where he found it...

Blitzo: I'm so happy you made it home safe and sound but... wait how did you come back?

Loona: Oh yeah! Let me tell you... about... I... I met a human, he saved me from that asshole... healed and helped me back...

Blitzo: What?! He? A guy? Tell me who he is! I'll make him regard he tried to...

Loona: DAD, STOP! He is a good person! He didn't try to do anything to me, he saved me! And he... When he sent me here, something... something appeared, I guess it was a strong demon... He killed Sam...

Blitzo: Sam? So that's his name... Well, now he's dead and you're in safety... I don't know... poor boy?

Loona: He was a great man! He had a really hard life, as I did before... It's so terrible... I can't believe he is gone...

Blitzo: Maybe your Sam is in Hell now, who knows...

Loona: I guess he is not here, such an honest person can't end up here...

Blitzo: Well, then he must be having a time of his life with those sweety sheep-like little angels... Anyway, you don't have even a phone now, do you? How about going and buying you a new one?

Loona: Yeah, that would be... great...

Loona tried to cheer up, but felt miserable inside... A phone, when someone close to her was dead? Blitzo gave her some cash and after half an hour she bought herself a new one, like the previous was. She kept her phone from human realm and left it in her room.

Loona: And Blitz, what about a Grimoire? I guess we need one for our job...

Blitzo: I'll call Stolas... But the book is not the phone, I guess I'll have to work a lot for a new one...

A few moments passed and Blitzo called Stolas, told him the summary of what he needed. Stolas replied that Loona had already told him that night and he had already made a new copy that morning, adding that 'Blitzy' would have a good time as a payment for that new book.

Loona had breakfast and went to Goetia palace by a taxi.

* * *

*20 minutes passed*

She knocked at the door and servant let her inside. She had never visited Goetia palace before and had to admit it was magnificent: high ceilings, tall windows, lots of pots with plants, hundreds of pictures on the walls. Loona was staying in the main hall, while the servant came to call Stolas.

???: Loona!

The girl turned her head. It was Octavia, who heard something happening in the hall. She quickly went down the staircase and hugged her friend. She was sobbing quietly.

Octavia: Where were you? I was worrying so damn strongly! Dad told me what happened... Is that true about... that human?..

Loona: Yes... It's the truth but... I don't really want to talk about that...

Octavia tried to change the topic as she noticed Loona's sad expression.

Octavia: So... did you come for your new book? Dad has already showed it to me, looks great! He also conjured some additional spells to protect it... at least now it won't burn from cursed bullets...

Loona: Huh... thanks him and you for your support. I really appreciate it...

Octavia: I'm glad you're back, that's what matters.

Stolas: Oh, you've already met each other.

The prince of Goetia family himself showed on the second story's balcony. He waved Loona and went down with a Grimoire in his hands.

Stolas: Here it is. Your new book. I strongly recommend you not to get it destroyed again. It's quite difficult to conjure all those spells... And, of course, don't let it to get to the wrong hands... Well, you can take it.

Loona took her new grimoire and put it to the sports bag, she took with her.

Loona: Thank you, your highness...

Stolas: Stolas... Wanna have a drink? Make yourself.

Octavia: Yeah, Loona why don't you stay and we'll hang out together.

Loona: Sounds fine...

The girls came to Octavia's room while Stolas got back to his own. He was still confused, how a human could get a cursed weapon, which was able to burn a book with protection spells on it.

* * *

Octavia: Wow, you've already bought a new phone... Well, tell me what happened in details?

Loona: After our last chat I went on a mission. I took quite a wrong spot and had to catch a car to get to the target. The driver was... It was Sam, he drove me to the party and after that we went different ways. But after some time...

Loona told Octavia the whole story: their fight against Tony, her wound, a bit of Sam's life, their guitar lessons and a concert. She tried to hid some personal parts of the story...

Octavia: So, did you fall in love with a human?

Loona blushed and took her eyes away.

Loona: Yeah... I think so...

She sighed and her ears fell, Octavia cheered her up.

Octavia: Hey, Loona, chill... I'm sure Sam could make it out the battle alive... he's somewhere else... Somewhere... Well, I'm sure he managed to win some way

Loona: Thanks Via, but I saw his house, it's burnt and everything inside is destroyed... Stolas brought me there last night

Octavia: Yes, he told me. By the way, how about going there again? I mean, I want to see, where did you spend your time, also you could test your new book...

Loona smiled briefly and agreed. They disguised and opened a portal with Loona's new grimoire. The two girls appeared in the street with rows of houses.

Loona: I know this street, Sam's house is there

She pointed at forward direction. A few minutes and they were staying in front of the ruins. Again. Octavia took a look at the place and asked with surprise:

Octavia: So was that his house... What happened here?

Loona: It was a fight between Sam and a demon... I guess the last one won...

A few tears appeared on her eyes again, but she tried not to show that to Octavia. However her friend noticed that and thought: "This human must have been a really important person to her"

They went inside and Loona navigated Octavia inside.

Loona: Here's the sofa I was sleeping on, that was his room, kitchen, bathroom, and also, a backyard, we were watching stars there...

Octavia: He had a nice apartment.

Loona: Yeah, a great one.

The night Loona visited the place the first time she didn't look around for too long, being shocked. Now she decided to explore the place. She visited each room and after a few minutes Octavia heard her voice:

Loona: Via, come here!

Octavia: I'm here, what's that?

Loona: Look, they're guitars I told you about, also I found some clothes which weren't burnt completely. Our rock stuff, huh...

Octavia: Look interesting, did you choose the clothes?

Loona: Yes, I did. And also look her...

Loona's voice stopped. She saw something unusual on the desk. Some symbols on it. She quickly understood they were letters: "BM SR"

Loona: What?! Wait, wait... Is that true? Do you see that too Octavia?

Octavia: What's that? Some letters, but why do you look so excited about that?

Loona: Those letters, they weren't here before! It means Sam could leave them after the fight!

Octavia: What do they mean? Or they're just random letters?

Loona: No... It's the cypher which only I can understand: Blade Master Sam Railor

Octavia: Blade Master? It's a nickname or something?

Loona: He calls himself like that, so do I.

Octavia: Then I'll do as well. So do you think he's alive?

Loona: I'm sure he is! I'm so happy! I can't believe it!!!

Octavia: But why did he leave the house in such a... mess?

Loona: I don't know, but if he's alive, where did he go then?

Octavia: I guess we both don't know the answer...

Loona: Anyway, the fact he's alive itself makes me happy as hell, Via... I'm sure we'll meet again!

Octavia: Happy for you, Loona.

Loona: Well, let's go home, then?

Octavia: Yeah, let's go.

They both made it to Goetia mansion, where they told Stolas about what Loona had found.

Stolas: That's unbelievable! This guy is something if he's really alive. I'm happy you're not depressed anymore...

Octavia: Yes, dad, I told her the same.

Loona: I think I'll go home now, it's kinda late already.

Octavia: I'll go with you.

Octavia and Loona wished each other good luck and good night. Loona called the taxi, fortunately the driver was careful enough not to kill the two in the car. Octavia came back to the mansion, smiling softly, she was happy that Loona's friend was alive.

* * *

Loona came back home and told Blitzo everything.

Blitzo: Well, lucky bastard...

Loona: What did you call him?

Blitzo: I haven't met him ever, I don't trust any guys, especially if he's a human!

Loona didn't continue that small argument snd went to her room, taking Blitzo last bottle of beer with her. The last one wondered if he had already drunk it.

* * *

Sam woke up in his bed and yawned. He had a good night even being in Hell.

Sam: Enel! Eneeeel!

He went to the living room and saw an additional door, which wasn't in his house. It must have been Enel's room. He opened the door and found himself in a good decorated room with lots of different stuff in it.

Sam: What's that?

Enel: I learned all the events which happened in the world while I was sleeping. Well, quite an interesting story. I also decorated my own space, as you can see...

Sam: Your appearance... It... has changed...

Enel took form of a human in his 20s. He had a slight smirk on his face, short fair hair and dark eyes. He wore an oversized sweet-shirt and jeans, which looked quite strange together. He noticed Sam's surprise.

Enel: I had a productive night, Sam

Sam: Yeah, I see... Talking about productivity, we have to find a place for our trainings. I'll have breakfast and let's do that.

Enel: I have no food inside by the way...

Sam: What?!

Enel: I can't just create organic materials in here, I'm not almighty... We have to go somewhere and buy it I guess.

Sam: Well,  we have no choice, let's go and buy something... in Hell... an adventure... woo-hoo!..

Enel: I know what sarcasm is now, Sam

Sam: I didn't try to hide it.

Sam got dressed and left his pocket universe. He was on his way to any market in the area...

*THE END?* [For now]

——————————————————————

From Author

Well guys, I'm glad to finish the first work of mine. I want to say a few words in conclusion. Well, this story was quite important for me, not just as my first work, but as a memory about 2023's summer. I know, that it have enough mistakes and problems, but nothing is perfect, I tried to polish the final result from my side. I also have some plans to do after this last chapter will be published:

•Continue the story in the next part, season, book, call it whatever you want.

•Write the second story of mine (I have some ideas for the beginning and first chapter's draft has been almost written already.)

•Maybe I'll take a break in writing.

[4DC2K23]

Happy New Year to everyone, as this chapter seems to be published only in about three week or more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 89 9
Some fluffy, some spicy, all for you <3 There's something for everyone so take a gander 😈 This is ongoing and I will take requests! I'm not much of...
27.1K 719 21
Y/n a 17 year old, on his way to get beer that was ordered from his abusive parents who ordered him Y/n falls through the portal he encounters three...
42.2K 893 25
Jack was always a lonely guy. Ever since he was 6, he fended for himself in the living hell that was New York. He's now 21 and a mechanic for a small...
3.1K 44 5
(Fem!Hellaverse x Male!Neko!Reader) Note: I do not own Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss. All rights go to Vivziepop. Spoilers if you haven't seen the sho...