Arrival In Hell (Loona x Male...

By ObelisskA

Sam Railor, fan of katanas, found a unique one, which prisoned a demon inside. At the same time he made frien... More

Prologue
Chapter 1. Slasher's Dream
Chapter 2. Satanic sword
Chapter 3. Helluva Boredom
Chapter 4. The BBQ evening?
Chapter 5. Enel, prisoner of the blade
Chapter 6. An invitation
Chapter 7. New target!
Chapter 8. Blade Master arrives at Party
Chapter 9. Susan's cottage pt. 1
Chapter 10. Susan's Cottage pt. 2
Chapter 11. Rooftop randevu! pt. 1
Chapter 12. Rooftop randevu! pt. 2
Chapter 13. Help that poor girl!
Chapter 14. Meanwhile in Hell
Chapter 15. Alive!
Chapter 16. Different worlds, same thoughts
Special for first 1k views!
Chapter 17. Flow of emotions!
Chapter 18. Sam's past pt. 1
Chapter 19. Sam's past pt. 2
Chapter 20. Unfair Fight.
Chapter 21. Tomorrow
Chapter 22. Concert
Chapter 23. Seeing Stars! πŸ’«
Chapter 24. Send her back home
Final? Epilogue

Chapter 25. Leave everything behind

213 4 1
By ObelisskA

Sam dodged shadows, which were about to catch him, and rushed to Alastor, who looked quite excited about something interesting happening. Sam tried to attack, one by one, slashes were blocked by Alastor's magic. The demon laughed from time to time, making his enemy to attack more furiously. Several shadow "missiles" were fast enough to damage Sam's body: his hands, legs, even several scars on his chest, blood was flowing rapidly. Sam felt exhausted, it was hard to parry Alastor's attacks now. The fight seemed to go to its end.

Sam: Uh... Uh... Fuck... I'm sure that you mustn't have this katana!

Alastor: I think the opposite way... Look at you, you're exhausted and barely stand on your feet...

Sam's body was covered with more scratches and scars from unlucky attacks. He was bleeding, the situation was going worse and worse... He was panting heavily, still trying to keep consciousness.

Sam: I won't let you...

Alastor: Still on your feet? It's not the point... One way or another you're dead...

Sam: I'm not scared of death, I went through things worse than death...

Alastor: How brave! But what if I talk about the death of someone else?

Sam: What do you mean...

Sam's eyes filled with anger. Alastor must have been talking about Loona, did he know who she was?

Alastor: That another being with you... It was a demon for sure... Don't worry, I'll find who was that and make you suffer, watching their death even in Hell...

Sam put himself together and looked directly at Alastor's eyes.

Sam: Huh... I'm a VIP of some kind, ain't I? Let's see how you'll manage to find anything about him... (He tried to puzzle the radio demon)
You talk too much...

Alastor: Grrr... Talks and smile are normal for clever people... You never fully dressed without your smile.

However Alastor wasn't smiling this time, it looked like Sam had insulted him, that's why the monster, who kept laughing even in front of suffering people, now looked quite annoyed.

Sam: You're not even brave enough I guess, if you try to hide under tons of humor and jokes

Alastor: A mortal worm is trying to say something... I don't care, you can tell anything before death.

Alastor conjured some spells while making that radio noise again, now even louder. Sam's head went around...

He was about to fall when shadows wrapped around his body, squeezing him greatly, Sam coughed and filled blood flowing out of his body faster... He was barely in mind. Blade was already lying on the ground, Enel inside lost almost his whole hope to help his master.

Enel (inside): Fuck! I can't let him die like that! Being killed by that monster...

Enel couldn't remember this one demon, before he was trapped inside, no one similar to that one had appeared ever.
The prisoner saw the whole process: Sam was hanged upside down in the air with his body damaged greatly. He was almost dead, puddle of blood under him was the proof.

Alastor: Well, I hoped you would fight better, at least you tried... Anyway! I'll kill you with my new weapon! Don't die before it! I hope you enjoyed the show, stay tuned bla bla bla... HAHAHAHA LET'S TRY IT!

Alastor laughed in amusement and took the katana from the floor. Enel hid his presence inside and Alastor couldn't feel him at least for now.

Alastor: I'll kill you with that one, and lucifer's sword will serve me greatly for sure!

Alastor prepared to attack and then...

*SLASH*

The katana came through Sam's neck... leaving red mark on it... Alastor was about to finish his attack when felt something wrong, the katana became shorter, lost its original shape and then...

The blade changed its form to the liquid-like one and moved inside Sam's body with the speed of light... Alastor's face looked shocked, he didn't expect anything like that. At the same time Sam cut all the shadows and made his last effort. All his might was inside that one slash, but stunned enemy was opened for an attack, Alastor wasn't fast enough to dodge this one completely. A slashing sound in the air, this time a real one. Something fell on the floor, it was Alastor's hand. Not blood but shadows gathered around the demon. Sam smiled and said:

Sam: Enel, that was clever

Enel: I realized that I can do that when he was attacking, It was one to million chance and now we hurt him!

Sam: That's great for sure

He was about to fall now.

Enel: The best part is here!

Sam felt warm inside and noticed his scars were healing quickly, even his burnt hand was completely healed. He felt alright now and could stand on his feet confidently.

Sam: But how? Where did you took your magic?

Enel: I stole it from him... I took a lot for sure, we still have enough magic to fight, Sam.

Sam: Enel, damn that's crazy! Let's have a round two then!

Alastor tried to act casually, but his smile lost its confidence this time.

Alastor: Well, that was... not bad for a mortal... Impressive, my friend! Dying, you can feel proud, you damaged a demon, but it's not too bad though, give me a few seconds...

Sam: No...

Shadows gathered around demon's shoulder, more and more, like trying to heal their owner but... Something came wrong... Second after second, but Alastor still missed his hand...

Alastor: What... a... BULLSHIT?!

It was the first time for a long period, when Alastor was in anger, he was insulted for sure: A mortal slashed his hand and he couldn't heal it.

Sam: Enel, was it a blessed slash?

Enel: Exactly, he can't heal that easy, my curse is quite difficult to cancel...

Alastor: What... is that?! Have you just used... blessed power?!

White lines wrapped the damaged place and blocked it from healing... Alastor was furious... He couldn't find the right words.

Alastor: You. Will. Die. Now!!!

He moved to Sam with the speed of light, but now Railor was ready and defended himself with new power. Slash by slash, it was a fight of two titans. Sam was skillful enough to parry such a strong demon's attacks. They were fighting for an hour or so. Both felt quite tired now, but Sam noticed Alastor became slower, much slower...

Enel: My power keeps stealing his magic, he is now quite a weak fighter... Most of his attacks are now slower or he can't even use them at all. You are close to the victory

Sam: It's just luck, Enel, he underrated me and now he is going to lose...

Sam slowly walked to his enemy, who was looking at him with hatred.

Sam: You lost, feel magic leaving your body, don't you?

Alastor: How could that happen? A mortal from nowhere found an artifact from Hell and now... He is going to kill me with it... It's not the over, be sure, I'll come back...

Sam: Sam, if that's more convenient for you...

The guy brought Alastor's words back to him.

Enel: Sam, finish him, but be careful, he can still have something up his sleeve.

Sam was about to finish Alastor, he swung the blade and when it was about to cut demon's neck, the body exploded.

*BOOOOOOM*

A huge amount of smoke, dust and blood spread from the explosion quickly. Alastor's damaged body took its last effort and came back to Hell, he couldn't move but started healing very slowly, because Enel's curse was still active.

* * *

When the smoke cleared, the damaged living room could be seen: walls in blood, cracked sofa and burnt carpets, broken windows... And the body on the floor...

Sam: Wow, that was a big boom for sure...

Sam stood up from the floor and looked around, then scratched his head. Enel used his liquid form to cover Sam's body like an armor.

Sam: Geeez... My LIVING ROOM! OH FUCK! ENEL, LOOK AT THAT!

Enel: Is that all what bother you? You nearly killed a monstrous demon, but I'm sure he escaped, that's bad, he'll be very careful next time... We won't have such an easy fight ever, Sam...

Sam: Yes, you're right... If you say Hell is full of such creatures... Maybe it's not the time to go there, I was almost dead... Thank you for saving my life...

Enel: You are my master, it's my duty

Sam: Anyway, thank you... Wait a second... LOONA! She must be in Hell now

Enel: It's not my business, but... maybe it's the right way of events to go, Sam? I mean... Do you want her to be in danger? Alastor couldn't learn who she was by a chance... besides you saw his power... Maybe Hell is not the right place, you saved her and helped her back home... Isn't that the goal you were going to?

Sam sighed, because Enel was right... He wanted to send her back home and he did it... He was in safety for now but something was wrong... Like a missing detail...

Sam: Enel... That's not the final goal... I have to go to Hell! I have to! I have to become stronger!
We'll meet Alastor again one day and I have to be ready for that fight when the time comes.
And we both understand that it's impossible to defeat him in the living realm. That's why I have to leave it...

Enel: What do you mean?

Sam: I think the best option will be to die for this place, I can't let him know I'm still alive... I'll go to Hell, find some hidden spot and will be training there.

Enel: I think your words make sense... But leaving all your previous life here...

Sam: Who said that I would leave it completely?

Enel: ??!

Sam: We'll take my house with me! Can you store it all inside?

Enel: Can I do what?! I guess it's possible and we still have enough magic to do that, but when?..

Sam: Let's do it now, take the whole house with you!

Sam stuck the blade into the floor and demonic entity filled the whole place, like eating it... After a few minutes, it all came back to normal.

Enel: I took everything from the house... Every single thing... Not copied, but took original ones inside... You can look yourself

Sam travelled into the Enel's universe and found himself in his house, which was fixed by the way, everything inside was on its place: TV, Sofa, bed and guitars, even his PC was inside and was running...

Sam: How did you manage to have electricity and water here?

Enel: They're infinite here... It's a pocket universe, everything here work like in real world...

Sam: Now we have to decorate the place in real world...

Enel: Decorate?

Sam: We have to leave that house like the explosion killed me and completely destroyed all around...

The guy looked around... His home, the place where he spent a lot of time, where he was working, cooking, playing games... where he had a talk with Loona... Sam walked here and there, sat on his bed and in his room...

Sam: I have to do that...

Enel: Don't worry, Sam, everything you see here is inside... You can move it back to real world from here when you need that...

Sam: Let's do that...

In a few minutes Sam and Enel managed to make the place look destroyed: burnt walls, furniture, damaged floors, holes in the roof and everything was broken inside: all the appliances and every small prop. Now the house looked like it was exploded by Alastor once and forever. Sam sat on what left from his sofa and smiled:

Sam: My house is a completed dump now

Enel: You speak so excited about it, what's so fun?

Sam: I had a basic routine life only a few weeks ago and now I destroy my own house with a satanic blade, which prison the demon from goddamn Hell inside! Isn't it fun?

Enel: Well, all the events happened too unexpectedly... I'm sorry for... breaking you life, I'm sure you think like that...

Sam: I did at our first encounter: Hell, magic and curses... But now I feel grateful for the possibility to protect someone important for me...

Enel: Like that Hellhound girl?

Sam: Let's not talk about that...

Sam blushed, and looked somewhere far away. It was evening already, he threw another look at ruins of his house, then left it...

Sam: Bye, the old one, I'll come back here one day... or maybe just live inside... a blade... huh

Enel: Why have you told that like living with me is something bad?

Sam: Don't get offended... I'm just joking. Anyway, let's go.

Enel: Go where? Your house is with you now...

Sam: Well, let's go, it's time to make it to the kingdom of Lucifer!

Enel: Well, you've went too far with pathos

Sam giggled and kept his way when suddenly stopped.

Sam: Of fuck... Almost forgot... If Loona comes back here, she'll think I'm dead... I have to show her I'm ok by some way...

After a few minutes Sam came back to the destroyed apartment and made some symbols on the wall with his blade: "BM SR"

Enel: What is that?

Sam: My autograph, she'll get it, I'm sure...

Enel: Bought My Sister a Rabbit? (Enel tried to joke)

Sam: Blade Master Sam Railor...

Enel: Blade Master? Who call you like that?

Sam: I am the only one... One another person calls... Also, one little detail left

Sam created a fake copy of katana and threw it on the place to look natural...

Sam: I hope if Alastor come back here, he will believe I'm dead... And now, let's create another portal.

Enel: You know what to do

* * *

Sam drew runes and the portal was opened again. This time the guy swallowed before going through it.

Sam: Here I am!

He made it to the same lane, which he sent Loona to. After he had looked at the thin line of the sky between two buildings, he figured out it was night.

Sam: I wonder, if she has already made it home...
Don't you know where we are?

Enel: I'm not sure, haven't seen Imp City for a long time.

Sam: Everything is red... How do they live without other colors... Is that a PENTAGRAM in the sky? Who designed the place?..

Enel: Well, it's not the worst part of Hell, I'm sure, the things nowadays are similar to what they were like years ago...

Sam: What do you mean?

Enel: I'm sure that streets are full with chaos as it was before...

Sam: Anyway, let's start our trip.

Enel: Wait a second. We are in Hell, never forget it. What will everyone around think if a human appears in the streets?

Sam: Yes, you're right, I need a disguise, right? Can you make it?

Enel: Of course, I can... But what exactly you need? Demon use human disguise and what kind of demon you want to be...

Sam got the idea immediately.

Sam: A hellhound, 'cause... why not?

Enel: Predicted

Sam: What?

Enel: You didn't hear that. Get ready.

Red entity covered Sam's body and he felt something really strange happening to his body. He became taller, and felt it was quite hot around. He noticed the reason was white fur covering his body.

Sam: Wooow... Do I look like a hellhound now?

Enel: Yes, you do. Now no one will recognize human in you.

Enel: Let's move then.

Sam left the lane and found himself in a normal city street, except everything was red. He heard something.

Sam: Woah... what was that?

Enel: You can hear better now, all in all you are a hellhound...

Sam: I didn't know it would work so good...

Katana in his hands turned into liquid and hid inside Sam's body. He now looked as a normal citizen of Hell.

Sam: Now I have to find some place to start my training

Enel: Are you serious? I mean, we don't even know where we are... Maybe we have to learn the surroundings a little?

Sam took his phone and tried to open navigator.

Sam: Naaah... I knew that wouldn't work... My phone can't work here.

Enel: Then you have to get one from here

Sam made his way along the street and soon found some kind of electronic shop. He opened the door and was surprised by how similar to living realm everything was.

Sam: Hello, I need a smartphone...

A guy in charge looked at him with annoyed expression.

Consultant: We don't serve hellhounds, go away until I kill you, asshole...

Sam looked offended even being a human.

Enel: Act matural, it's normal in some areas of Hell

Sam tried to act surprised and left the store.

Sam: What a fuck was that?

Enel: Hellhounds are quite low class in Hell, so in some places people don't consider them to be members of society...

Sam: Then we have to find another store...

Enel: It'll take some time.

After an hour of searching Sam finally understood that even in Hell most stores were closed at night and he had nothing to do now.

Sam: First day is quite a boring one for real

Enel: How about going to sleep, anyway you don't have anything to do

Sam: That's the point... But how can I sleep in your universe if my body remains outside? I guess, a basic 'travel' inside is not an option.

Enel: Find a wall and draw a door on it, it's not too hard, easier than draw a portal.

Sam drew a door on the wall of some drug store (literally) and after opening it he found himself inside his pocket universe. The door disappeared from the outside and he was now in safety. Sam took his human form and after having a shower went to bed, trying to figure out, what his next move will be.

* * *

Loona made it home after 3 or 4 hours of walking around the huge city... Without a navigator it's not easy enough to locate yourself.

It's about a midnight. Blitzo was sleeping on his sofa after a binge, mumbling something through the nap.

Blitzo: No... Moxxie... no refunds... I won't give a fuck abou... z-z-z-z

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

Blitzo screamed and fell from the sofa. He scoffed and moved to the door.

Blitzo: HEY YOU ASSHOLE IT'S A NIGHT TIME SO GO AND SUCK SOMEONE'S DICK INSTEAD OF DISTURBING ME AT NIGHT! OH LOONIE! YOU CAME BACK! Where were you, my little hellhound?

Loona: Hey Dad! We... I have to hurry, someone needs our help, now!

Blitzo: Whaaaa.... What help? It's a night time... You look drunk... Or how to explain you shaking from side to side... z-z-z-z

Blitzo fell asleep and didn't wake up. Loona brought him back to the sofa and sat next trying to figure out what to do.

Loona: Fuck! I can't even call Via for help! And my own book is burnt! Thanks Tony!

Suddenly something spotted her attention. She carefully took the object which interested her the most: Blitzo's phone.

Loona: Well, I hope Stolas can help...

* * *

At Goetia mansion.

Stolas dozed on his bed with an opened book on his chest. Must have fallen asleep while reading.

*Ring*

Annoying sound woke him up.

Stolas: What's that... Blitzy?

Accepted the call

Stolas: Oh... Blitzy, why are you calling me so late? Wanna play or something, my dear?

Loona's expression showed the mixture of cringe and confusion.

Loona: It's not him... definitely. It's Loona, his daugh... adopted... Well anyway, I really need your help

Stolas: Mine? Is it about Octavia? She told me that you were missing... Then why didn't you just...

Loona: No! I need your help! Do you remember giving me a copy of your Grimoire book?

Stolas: Yes, of course, I do... That day I spent a great night with Bl...

Loona: No, no details please! You know, the events happened like that: the Grimoire was burnt! I have no book now, but there's someone who desperately needs our help! I'm sure! I've already lost too much time while made my way to our flat from the other edge of the city!

Stolas: You... GOT YOUR GRIMOIRE DESTROYED? But how?! It's a magic book, it can't be just...

Loona: I know... it was a demonic weapon, which bullets did that... I have to save the person who left in the living realm... He saved my life, I... I have... I have to...

Stolas: Is that a human?.. What happened to you?..

Loona: It's quite a long story... He just... he needs help...

Loona started sobbing quietly, thinking about Sam, who was in danger for sure...

Stolas: I'm so sorry to tell you that, but... I can't just leave the palace right now... It's night already and everyone is sleeping... what would I say?

Loona: You can leave when you need that, your highness?.. Pleeease!

Loona: Just Stolas... Well, let's see what I can do...

Loona: I don't have my own phone so come here, to our apartment.

Stolas: I'll try to hurry up, hope that friend of yours is ok...

Loona: Thank you...

* * *

Loona and Stolas made it to the place near Sam's house. They disguised themselves and moved to the house. It took them about 10 minutes, when Loona gasped.

Loona: Oh.... Shiiiit... no... no... no... NO! SAM! What happened!!???

She quickly ran to the ruins of the house, everything was burnt, destroyed and left to die here. She found a katana on the floor...

Loona: No... No...

Stolas: What is that?

Loona: It belonged to him... a blade from Hell, he found it by a chance... he used it to send me back home... When I came through the portal, something went wrong... I can't believe it... Sam...

Stolas: Let me take a look...

Stolas examined the blade for a while and said:

Stolas: This one has no magic in it... or at least its true potential is hidden professionally... I don't know, but this one looks like a copy of ancient artifact of Lucifer... how a mortal was able to find such a thing...

Loona: I don't care about that! Look around! The house is destroyed! Everything is burnt, he must have lost his fight against someone...

Loona tried to check her last hope. She took a deep whiff to catch Sam's trace, but only felt disgusting blood smell, which almost made her vomit.

She now was crying on her knees, sobbing and smashing her fist over the floor...

Loona: WHY? WHY?! WHYYYY?! He saved my life from that piece of shit and I couldn't pay him the same! Why he ended up like that?!

Stolas: Loona...

Loona: WHAT?!

Stolas: Try to calm down... I don't know what is between two of you but...

Loona: I LOVE HIM! I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE, BUT I FELT THAT INSIDE! I... I couldn't even tell him about it that night...
He was a great person... Even being a human...

Stolas: Woah... a relationship between demon and... a human?.. I have never heard about that... But...

Loona: I KNOW! I can't just accept that! He couldn't die! He was brave and strong! He should... should win! Oh fuck! That demon asshole who made that! I will kill him!

Stolas: Loona, put yourself together.

Stolas came to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder.

Stolas: You can't bring him back just crying about it... I'm sure he was a great person if you say so... but the fact is like that... think about it: you have met him only a few days ago... You'll find someone else in your life, who will be the one, I'm sure...

Loona: Sam was the one... he was... he was the one...

Stolas: Let's leave the place... you should go home and take a rest... I need too

He helped Loona on her feet and brought the shocked girl home. After that prince of Goetia came back to the palace.

Loona came to her room, which now felt not as comfortable as Sam's living room. She was lying on her bed and sobbing all night long, crying about the one and the only who could understand her, but he passed away...

* * *

The two known as Charlie and Vaggie were awake all the night long, because of Angel Dust, who managed to break the wall of his hotel room, while playing with a grenade.
Vaggie sweared she would kill him, while hero of the occasion was hiding somewhere in the hotel. All in all, when the girl calmed down, she came back to Charlie.

Vaggie: That's what I was talking about! Alastor is missing for several hours already!

Charlie: Well, he doesn't have to be here all the time...

Vaggie: This radio-asshole never leave us on such a long time, he must be doing something... something awful

Charlie: You worry too much about that, let's just finally go to sleep. I'm sure Angel understands his mistake...

Vaggie: I'll kill him if he tries to do anything like that again!

* * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 357 9
A Story about a human after his death decided to reborn in hell but with a twist he didn't expect. (Massive Disclaimer: Most of these Hazbin hotel an...
31.8K 1K 21
(This story is inspired by a good friend of mine @fearmegu. Go support their stories and follow them to view more interesting stories.) After being a...
5.3K 89 9
Some fluffy, some spicy, all for you <3 There's something for everyone so take a gander 😈 This is ongoing and I will take requests! I'm not much of...
87.5K 1.4K 25
You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become friends with Loona, which was not an easy tas...