linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

4.6K 100 25
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
he's pussy whipped !

"hey, how's your shoulder?" quinn asked as he walked out to the porch where he found devon was sitting on the swing.

guilt had been eating quinn alive. he knew the injury wasn't that bad but he felt like it was his fault.

the game had quickly gotten to a point where they were trying to impress the other, as a way of saying if i win i'm better than you.

"it's okay. it doesn't hurt" she assured him, moving a bit to make space for him on the swing, him sitting to her right side.

"you sure? the bruise looks awful" he commented, staring directly at the big purple bruise on her left shoulder.

"i'm fine" she chuckled, bumping her healthy shoulder with his.

"i'm sorry" he said honestly after a couple seconds in silence.

"stop saying sorry" she almost pleaded, looking at him with a smile.

"i feel like it was my fault" quinn shrugged his shoulders with a frown on his face.

"it wasn't, you know how competitive i get" she laughed, her eyes sparkling under the sunlight.

"yeah, i know"

"you know what this reminds me of?" she asked, continuing once quinn hummed "when i injured my ankle in gymnastics"

"back in umich" quinn smiled. devon was almost eighty percent sure it was the first time she saw him smile since she's been on the lake house and she couldn't help but admit that his smile made her feel weird inside.

"yeah, you felt really guilty cause we had an argument before training and you kept insisting it was your fault" she recalled, just now noticing his track record of self-hate revolving her getting hurt. it was kinda funny, seeing him so worried that he turned to blaming himself even if she insisted it wasn't on him.

"because it was!"

"it wasn't! you weren't even there" she laughed, looking directly at his eyes.

"i felt terrified when clara called me and told me you fell from the uneven bars" he hummed, leaning back on the swing and crossing his arms over his chest, softly pushing the swing back and forth with his foot.

"they called you?" she asked surprised, no one had ever told her about this. she honestly didn't think too much of the fact that she had fell, cried her heart out and next thing she knew, quinn was by her side all sweaty and worried and cradling her to his chest while they tended to her ankle.

"how do you think i got there so fast? she just said you fell and i got out of the ice rink as fast as i could. i thought you had gotten a major injury and i was so worried that the last thing i was to you was angry"

"really?"

"yeah, i missed a lot of practice those days to try and make it up to you" that she did remember. thankfully, she didn't break her ankle but still, quinn was by her side everyday all day, and on those rare occasions he couldn't josh norris was there.

"i bet coach was really mad" she snickered causing quinn to laugh.

"oh, he was and everyone made fun of me" he chuckled, thinking back to when his teammates (even his coach) teased him relentlessly for being so concerned for her.

"yeah, cause you were pussy whipped" someone said from quinn's left side cuasing both of them to look up and see a face they were both excited to see.

"josh!"

"hey lynn, how's that shoulder?" he causally asked, as he opted to sit in between them. josh was possibly the only person in the world, besides her family, who called her by her second name. at first she had been uncomfortable since she always thought he was mad when he said it but it kinda grew on her.

josh norris was possibly the oldest friend in common they had. practically spending everyday together when they were in college. josh even used to stay on their spare bedroom, he was there when quinn and devon were on the prime of their relationship. josh, in a way, reminded devon of the better part of her life.

"i was not pussy whipped" quinn rolled his eyes, grumbling under his breath.

"you kinda were but it's okay, understandable" he hummed, pointedly looking at quinn when he said 'were' indicating he didn't mean in it in past tense.

"how's that understandable?" dev laughed, leaning on josh's side.

"cause you're you, with all due respect" quinn looked at him with an incredulous smile, almost feeling jealous while devon got flustered.

"comment accepted" she mused as she stood up and yawned "i'm gonna look for sunny and molly, see you guys later" she smiled before she walked away.

"cause you're you, really?" quinn reprimanded, turning to stare at josh with narrowed eyes with his arms still crossed across his chest.

"don't be jealous huggy" josh loudly laughed, clapping him on the back.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by jackhughes and others
tagged sunnylight & heyitsdevon

heyitsdevon ILYSM<3333
liked by molly_p

trevorzegras why wasnt i posted
— view all replies
molly_p im sorry!!!! i'll post u later :))

username i want this friend group so baddd

username nyc girlies 4 life!!!!!
view all replies
username we love the nyc girlies

user @username
upon the insta account @qlovesdev being private, an insider sent us a couple of old posts so heres a thread of a couple of them!

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

user @username
this is so not cool

user @username
although i hate the disrespect to quinn, they were so cute
user @username
they looked like they really loved each other :((
user @username
so weird seeing quinn act like a human being

user @username
#dinn ON TOP FR🔥🔥

user @username
u guys r so lucky neither of them use twitter 😁😁

user @username
pls take this down

user @username
hope she kills herself

jules @juleyork_
take this down before i report your post and your entire fucking account. i understand we share our lives on social media but this is totally a violation of their privacy and also illegal

sun<3 @sunnylight
this is so wrong. im absolutely livid. i hope when i fucking open twitter again in five minutes this post and account wont exist anymore. yes, this is a threat. idfc.

user @username
this is not okay guys. the acc was private for a reason

user @username
u know when sunny uses the periods shits abt to go down

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
triple update idgaf!!! fun fact: qlovesdev was originally quinn's spam account but as time passed he decided to make it their joint account, so quinn posted the majority of the photos😁 anyway!! hope u enjoyed!!💗💗 pls comment im begging literally so embarrassing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...
142K 2.7K 43
❝ it's hard because i think i love him. and i'm not a home wrecker, I refuse! so i'll stick this out and get over it. ❞ . . ⋆。˚ 🧸 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━...
5.3K 65 11
"Oh, Captain, Let's make a deal Where we both say the things we both really feel" Where Venus Zegras attempts to get closer to Ethan Edwards but Noth...