She Bad

By Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. More

.โœฆ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โœฆ.
1.Right Thing To Doโœ”๏ธ
2.Auraโœ”๏ธ
3.Younger daysโœ”๏ธ
4.Reggieโœ”๏ธ
5.Badzโœ”๏ธ
6.Chopโœ”๏ธ
7.Laughโœ”๏ธ
8.Crawsisโœ”๏ธ
9.Romeo Hinesโœ”๏ธ
10.Calmcโœ”๏ธ
11.Gropeโœ”๏ธ
12.Borderline Personality Disorderโœ”๏ธ
13.Bryanโœ”๏ธ
14.That Boy Is Mineโœ”๏ธ
15.Be Carefulโœ”๏ธ
16.Yuh Bettaโœ”๏ธ
18.Studioโœ”๏ธ
19.Pettyโœ”๏ธ
20.Problemsโœ”๏ธ
21.Sidesโœ”๏ธ
22.Purple Touchโœ”๏ธ
23.Chinanigansโœ”๏ธ
24.Toxicโœ”๏ธ
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlightโœ”๏ธ
27.Queen Inna The Deckโœ”๏ธ
28.Lucidโœ”๏ธ
29.Trouble In Paradiseโœ”๏ธ
30.Communicationโœ”๏ธ
31.Googleโœ”๏ธ
32.Havockโœ”๏ธ
33.Darkโœ”๏ธ
34.Crimeโœ”๏ธ
35.Ending Love Storyโœ”๏ธ

17.Intentionsโœ”๏ธ

2.1K 217 14
By Malayah_writess

Mikayla Shanay Wright|17 Years Old|'Kayla'|

I hiss as i search up her username again fixing myself properly on the bed.

Mi hate this fi yuh gyalie..

Yaming over a man that doesn't even want us.

Him deven deh inna we age group.

So??!

Dah bitch deh name skaii or kira whatever the fuck she want name look good?

Har farrid big like har ole!

Bitch chill out cause right now mi wish a fi har body mi did deh inna instead a your own.

Fuck off and gwan then nuh!

Mtchh.

I search the user with an underscore this time and it comes up.

I immediately follow her.

I roll my eyes at her pictures.

Of course him follow har.

Fucking dog.

*Cough* not your man *cough*.

I ignore the voice in my head as i click on the photo of her in white.

He liked it and also commented.

b.a.d.z__:Why dis nuh inna mi phone yet?
|
skaii_kira:🙄

My eyes get watery as i bite my bottom lip out of anger.

Why she affi come inna the picture??!

First abigayle now her.

Him deven know wah the fuck him want.

And you do?.

Woii!!Murdda.

And mi tink say mi did delusional.

Guess not.

A tear falls down my face as i hiss rolling my eyes.

I wipe my face.

Mi nah mek nuh 30 year old tek him weh from mi..

I had him first.

Who does she even think she is??.

Uhm pretty sure she's 19 or 20 mikayla..

She look betta dan yuh to-

Everything just a piss mi off from wah day.

And spragga come a talk bout mi must come home.

Not until he agree's to be with me,

Only me.

Not her..

Not anybody else.

Just me.

"Likkle girl yuh nuh hear mi a talk to yuh!"Ramoya's booming voice pulls me from my thoughts.

I look at her before looking back at my phone.

I pick it up clicking the message button.

I don't care if she doesn't see this..

As long as it send.

"Wahm??"I finally asked ramoya looking at her.

She rolled her eyes before speaking.

"Mi did a tell yuh bout rasheed and yuh just dung inna the phone suh..Nosa a wah suh???"

I smiled trying to play it off."Nothing mi just did a look pan something."I told her and she looked at me suspicously.

"A wah..Yuh find man??"She said wiggling her brows with a smile and i began laughing making her join me.

"No..yuh wouldn't know a who."I said exiting the chat on my phone.

She too nuff..

When mi done mi message har.

"Mek mi see."She said grabbing my phone out of my hand swiftly.

"Likkle girl!.Yuh cyah do dem sum deh..suppoused a one buddy picture mi did a look pan??"I said annoyed and she just laughed.

She sick stomach suh?

Like you ,don't?.

"Ohh mi know she.She do mi mother hair before.3000 dollar alone enuh?"She said now scrolling through her posts.

"And she dweet neat too..Mi like har she pretty bad."She said liking a post and i rolled my eyes discretely before grabbing my phone back.

"That a you..And wah har business page name??"I asked.

She shrugged while speaking.

"After mi nuh know...a she mi mother ago mek do mi hair when this wear out stills.Yuh want she do y-"Before she could finish i cut her off.

"Nope just did want see har work but it gov..Wahm wid rasheed now?"I said switching the topic.

Not thinking much of it she began her rant.

Love chat as always.

"The bwoy well post up pan instagram and mi send him one message two days now..No reply and the post say 20 minutes ago."

"Mi know him seet enuh but best believe mi will go back inna mi wicked ways and bun him.Nuh know weh him feel like.Dolly house affi mash up now!"She said chewing her gum and reaching for her phone.

I laughed at her antics.

Even tho i didn't really like her she was still funny.

Yuh nuh like nobody so that isn't anything new.

Hmm.

"Him still a bleach like one time or him stop?"I asked remembering the last time i saw him.

"Stop wah?Murrdaa!!Den a suh yuh did funny kayla?"She said laughing and i joined her.

Mi know him neh di ago stop.

"Him fava salt fish yuh fuck!One time him did stand up a look fi something inna di dark after we just done gwan wid we self..mi nearly jump out a mi draws."She said making a face.

I giggled as she smiled shaking her head.

"A serious something girl but mi nah leff the bwoy and him nah leff mi so a bun fi bun i guess,"She finished with a shrug.

She nah nuh ambition?

You have?

Kmt.

Pablo YG Alleged new girlfriend goes on live talking about hairstylist and influencer SKAII JACKSON saying that she's fake and her work is horrible.Rumor also a guh round say the bad hairstylist deh wid the man him self👀Bayka producer Who fah side unuh deh pon?

Pablo x Kehlani?

Badz x Skaii?

Mek mi know my side!

@caribbeanmixup_andproblem
44,000 likes
32,000 comments.

"A muss prank this.."I mumble to myself.

Kehlani?

Lani?

Weh we know from we young?

Weh we say we nah go ever fall out with?

The same girl weh fight fi me?

And wah the fuck dem mean romeo girlfriend??

Nuh she say she nuh want him and all sorts a fuckry.

A muss joke this.

I chuckle to myself shaking my head as i click the comments.

dedra__:Dah gyal deh fake nuh fuck!🙄And a bay lie she sidung a tell pon mi hairstylist inna the video cause when yuh go pan har business page har place well put together.And the hair do neat yuh fuck so dah big ole gyal deh try go SUCK HAR MUMA!
|
Kellydhem._:Gwan true yah sista gyal!😂Mi nuh wrong yuh a mi hairstylist too.

Its.taty_:Kehlani fava rasta blotclat mouse and har man fava scooby fucking doo aye wahm to unuh man!Leggo mi stylist name yerr!

SashiekaJust_Better:Whole a unuh inna the comments a pick up fi the big farrid gyal cause a badz ooman but mi deven ago say nothing horse mouth unuh be.
|
Kellydhem._:Doh fuck up yerr dat?Big stinking ole gyal guh bounce pan yuh dead fada cocky weh deh inna yuh bio.
|
SashiekaJust_Better:Bitch dont get me started tf??!

Shania_02_:Right now mi deven a medz weh unuh a medz all mi a medz is the fact say she deh wid mi man😔💔 Amention: b.a.d.z__ Why yah fi do this to me babes??💔.
|
P3retti_Gangstaa_:Girl same..mi heartbroken💔💔💔.

I shake my head exiting instagram and going to kehlani's contact.

I click on the call icon and her face pops up in view a bonnet on her head.

Just like the photo on instagram.

Aye dah gyal yah wicked enuh?!

"So first yuh start move distant with me then yuh come a chat shit pon the internet as if we stop talk??Mi did end friendship?Not even me You?"I ask.

I don't let her answer.

"Mi shoulda know better enuh cause anuh everybody weh yuh know long time ago stay.Just fuck off and doh chat back to me yerr?Block mi pan everything too..Big suck ood crawsis gyal!MI hope romeo gi yuh bun left right and blotclat center!"

With that i hang up without a care in the world.

Mi wonder if badz even a see all a this??.

Ever since we deh together is just bay problem..

Deh?

Not right now.

I sigh.

At that exact moment he steps into the room shirtless only in his shorts along with his phone in hand.

Side note:

Both of us knew he wasn't going to go home anyways.

True.

He walked over to the bed sitting down and i turned my phone off taking up the remote.

I was going to re watch the conjuring especially since i had popcorn and my room was dark.

But mi mood kinda cut now.

Nuh mek nuh crawsis ruin the mood skaii.

You a tell mi that and you a crawsis??.

Mtchh.

Ago stop pick up fi yuh cause a bayy disrespect yah disrespect mi.

Okay.

I looked over at him as he texted who he was texting.

Smiling i take up my phone turning it on.

I removed the password since it was getting annoying.

Or a because yuh forget it every minute.

Both.

Hmm.

I go to instagram clicking on my story.

I snap a picture with a smile on my face as i add do not disturb as the song.

See say a you love problem.

Wid yuh mentally ill self.

Ahh bwoy.

Gweh..

I post it on my story making sure to turn my phone off after.

We trust issues even worser than before after wah just gwan don't?.

Yea..

Mi know man.

I'm just really confused tho because how did we reach here??.

We never argued.

Nothing.

She just ignored me then boom pop out with all a this.

I sigh again and this time bryan speaks.

Bryan??

Anuh badz again?.

"Yah sigh so much time like yuh do sum fi tiad?"

I hiss slapping his arm and he laughs.

"Yuh just did affi say something fi piss mi off don't?"I ask watch as he turned his phone off giving me his attention.

"Yah fawud with me lata?"He asked ignoring what i said.

Crawsis..

"Go where?"I asked back.

"Somewhere."

"Mi nuh want yuh chop mi up and fling mi inna bush enuh sir,"I spoke making him hissed.

"Love chat fuckry?."He asked and i rolled my eyes.

"Studio we a go..yuh nah go deh by yuh self."He told me.

"Why mi affi come?"

His hand gripped my chin and he began squeezing my lips together.

"Ask too much question."

Bwoyy mi shame..

Shame yuh fuck.

"Doh mek mi affi spit pon yuh enuh badz,"I warningly told him.

"Anyday man hold yuh..fuck mi ago fuck yuh up."He told me pushing my head back with his finger.

I used the remote to hit him and he winced at the pain flying up.

"Cyah run joke wid yuh nuh more B??"

"No gweh from yasso!"I spoke clicking on the show as it began playing.

"Ahh nah say nun more."He said pointing at me.

I ignored him as i took up the bag with the popcorn.

Nuh see why him want we go studio with him.

Mussi want show we off.

Mi look like mark x?.

Skaii be for real.

Is a genuine question.

Weh mi nah ansa.

________________
🦋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.6K 23
Read to find out๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ Thank you for giving me a chance to entertain you ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
1.4M 119K 96
NOT A LOVE STORY!
3.4K 260 9
Ratbat one a ih time dem a lie? ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ–ค #rajahwild NOT EDITED
203K 15.7K 54
๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ.๐–๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž.