She Bad

Por Malayah_writess

Loving her will test you.Loving her will challenge you.Loving her will change you. I'm her. Mรกs

.โœฆ๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„ โœฆ.
1.Right Thing To Doโœ”๏ธ
2.Auraโœ”๏ธ
3.Younger daysโœ”๏ธ
4.Reggieโœ”๏ธ
5.Badzโœ”๏ธ
6.Chopโœ”๏ธ
7.Laughโœ”๏ธ
8.Crawsisโœ”๏ธ
9.Romeo Hinesโœ”๏ธ
11.Gropeโœ”๏ธ
12.Borderline Personality Disorderโœ”๏ธ
13.Bryanโœ”๏ธ
14.That Boy Is Mineโœ”๏ธ
15.Be Carefulโœ”๏ธ
16.Yuh Bettaโœ”๏ธ
17.Intentionsโœ”๏ธ
18.Studioโœ”๏ธ
19.Pettyโœ”๏ธ
20.Problemsโœ”๏ธ
21.Sidesโœ”๏ธ
22.Purple Touchโœ”๏ธ
23.Chinanigansโœ”๏ธ
24.Toxicโœ”๏ธ
25.Kill Bill
26.Highlightโœ”๏ธ
27.Queen Inna The Deckโœ”๏ธ
28.Lucidโœ”๏ธ
29.Trouble In Paradiseโœ”๏ธ
30.Communicationโœ”๏ธ
31.Googleโœ”๏ธ
32.Havockโœ”๏ธ
33.Darkโœ”๏ธ
34.Crimeโœ”๏ธ
35.Ending Love Storyโœ”๏ธ

10.Calmcโœ”๏ธ

1.9K 219 7
Por Malayah_writess

**THE NEXT DAY**

"Suh a who yuh leff di pitney dem wid??"I asked my cousin who's wig i was installing."Nobody..dem have sense and mi leff food fi dem eat."She replied chewing her gum.

But a wah di rass dis??..

Kidnapping nor break in nuh keep again.?

Muss.

Morewhile amanda mek mi wonder if she have sense di way how she gwan fool fool.

"Oh..Tana start go school now orr."I carried on the coversation as i added the wig glue."Yea di man weh drive benz weh mi did a tell you and aunty bout a pay fi it and tings."She told me with a smile.

"Mi Glad essi?.Still plan fi move tho cause waterhouse nah do mi nuh good."She said scoffing after.

Den yuh just a know?.

Limit.

Hmm.

"Oh,"I simply said continuing to do her hair.

This wig was cute and i think it will fit her face.It was also nice and simply.

I turned up the music that was playing throughout the room.

"I will Never ever live fi impress people..and mi nuh know how unuh live fi impress people."

I hummed to the song as i took up the blow dryer and my phone at the same time since it made a ding noise.

After what happened yesterday badz wouldn't stop text mi and call dung mi phone suh mi wouldn't suprised if a him.

And best believe mi leff him pan read and decline dem call deh.

Bright.

I open my phone seeing that it was a missed call from my mother.

I enter her chat leaving a text before turning my phone back off.

Me:Soon call yuh mom..have a client right now.

Birth giver Hearted this message.

After seeing that i started blow drying the glue abit before turning the blow dryer off and turning off the wig.

A weh yuh say yah do skaii??.

Shh.Mi have di remedy fi di gyal dem hair look angled.

Clearing my throat abit i stood infront of her dragging the wig over and placing it down.I then pressed down on where the glue was before taking up the blow dryer again drying it properly this time.

Once i was done with that i began re-doing the side part and trimming some part of the wig along with the edges.

Arite!! Angle!.

After that was finished i brushed it for a good 20 minutes adding shining spray so the wig didn't look dry.

"Hol on deh skaii,"She said and i paused my movements watching as she tapped away on her iphone 6 before going on a video call with somebody.

Lawd god..

Sighing i continued doing my job before laying the wig down properly and getting the edges brush and edge control.I used fashion plus 05 for most of my client's edges.

I placed it on the edges putting some in the wig for when i swooped them in so they stayed."Yea girl mi cousin a maths up sum fi mi!"She spoke to god know's who on the phone slightly putting the camera on me.

Irritating..

Trying to keep my face as neutral as possible i make the edges before putting the edges brush back down and closing the fashion plus container placing it down aswell.

I fixed her hair laying it down with my hand abit before moving back to grab my phone.She spoke to her friend for a few more seconds before hanging up and going on her camera and looking at the hair.

"Jesasss!!Mi love it gyalie!Affi gi yuh a bad 12 grand fi dis."She spoke and i offered her a smile going on my camera.

"Lemme take a photo to post on my page."I told her and she hummed in response setting properly.Once she was in position i took the photo before looking at it.

Ouu peridot we did that!
It all look like har real hair!.

That's the skaii effect.

Watch har a flatter har self.

Lmfao..as i should.

"Thanks,"I said smiling as she laughed standing up and taking up her purse.She searched through it before taking out the money and paying me.

"10 alright."I told her as i say her take out extra money and she hissed.

"A dat wid you now enuh..tek di sum man."She said making me laugh.

"Anyways..lata yah cuz gyal ago mek sure tell mi people dem bout yuh."She says doing a little dance before hugging me.

I hugged her back with a smile.

"Mek mi walk yuh out cause yuh extra bad."I said referring to the first time she came here."But di house big fi true?,Nosa yuh nuh understand."She says and i playfully roll my eyes.

Di girl claim to say she get lost and start ketch har fraid.
Mi nuh know wah do har enuh?A board house mi live inna.

LIADDDDDDDD.

Shhh!Yah sell out??!.

Once we we're at the front door she waved and i waved back watching as she got inside her taxi driving off.

What a way she have man weh drive benz.

Yuh too nuff..him goodly a work.

Mhm..sure.

We all know a bayy scammer amanda deh wid.

Well that anuh my business.

Sighing i walked back to the room where i did hair for my phone making my way out after to my bedroom.

Once i was there i dropped myself down in my bed with a sigh opening my phone.Mi need fi call back mommy..

I entered my password,going into my call logs and video calling her.

Within seconds she answers making a smile come to my face.

"My babyyy!"She began as it looked like she was sitting down somewhere."Big batty audreyyy"I said and she gasped making me laugh.

"From wah day yah get rude enuh..wahm?"She says smiling and i giggle shaking my head."Nothing..guess who fah hair mi just nuh too long do."I say to her and she furrow's her brows before speaking.

"Kali?"

I shook my head no.

"Amanda?"

"She same one!"I exclaimed.

"Oop!"She said laughing after.

"Last time mi hear from har di pitney dem did hungry and mi did affi send money fi them."My mother say's shaking her head.

"Really,"I ask raising my brows and she hums putting a chip in her mouth.Ruffles.

"Never expect that at all..Yuh still a come look fi mi??"I ask changing the topic and she fixes her hair giving me a small smile.

"Maybe,Maybe Not..depends on if everything i have planned out goes well."She says sighing after.

"Den a wah you have planned lady?"I ask wiggling my brows watching her roll her eyes playfully with a smile.

"Come off a mi phone girl child,"She told me pointing at the screen playfully as i chuckled.

"Calm C nuh mummy,"

"Rass-Mi meam raatid.Mi look like one a yuh likkle girlfriend dem skaii?"She asked raising one brow.

"No Ma'am."

Lmfao not the switch up.

Mi nuh want she clat mi when she see mi..

____________

Why Unuh Think skaii a tek pill??.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

157K 11.6K 48
He's a ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ.But also my ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โ€ขโ€ข8|11|2023โ€ขโ€ข
18.9K 1.3K 32
You feel mi a gold digger i said lookin at him with disgust. Mek mi tell you dis mi noh frighten fi your money cause mi have mi own money and mi pare...
226K 9.8K 70
๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ & ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป.
She Love Badman Por Abi

Novela Juvenil

750K 56.3K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...