under the night sky (under th...

Von AbdulNasser903

"Please join us and become a dark wizard. Im sure you will grow to love it and make new friends," dark wizard... Mehr

A young girl (introduction)
Sneaking out ch.1
How cute ch.2
Yes! ch.3
The Dungeon ch.4
I choose... ch.5
Short break🤧✌
update (29 september 2023)
I HAVE CONFIRMED THE DATES!!
It worked! ch.6
Did I....... ch.7
News😩
Congrats! ch.8
Christmas special! 🎄Maxi's pov
Wandering slave Ch.9
The secret admirer Ch.10
Cold turquoise Ch.11
Cats? Ch.12
these aren't kittens!! Ch. 13
Lets keep them! Ch.14
Growth Ch. 15
My Family Ch.16
Marriage?!! Ch.17
Short break😭🙏 (sorry)
ceremony Ch.18
I'll be gentle Ch.19
The echoes Ch.20

Christmas special🎄 Riftan's pov

48 2 0
Von AbdulNasser903

Riftan was minding his own bussiness brushing of the snow that kept on piling up on his head and shoulders, shivering away.

His chore for the day was to clean up the pavement that had been covered with a thick blanket of snow. So thick it made Riftan clumber through it.

As he looked over his shoulder to brush off the snow; that had piled up on it while he rested on the ground after completing his chore, he saw the same cute girl crawling in snow with her gorgeous red curly locks of hair dusted with snow that looked like powdered sugar on a red velvet cake.

He stared like a lovesick fool with hearts in his eyes, adoring her every move.

But in Maximilian's eyes, she did not feel cute, strugling on all fours covered in snow. She tried to build snowmen by using her magic. A way of practising kina suggested. But unfortunately, Maxi had little too much fun and had used up most of her mana, making her unable to teleport herself back to the croyso castle.

Riftan, after enjoying his daily show of maxi and her everyday adventure of sneaking out and back in, went back to his cabin to rest knowing he'd probably had to do it all over again the next day when the snow piles up again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

190 93 76
CARTER CHEVAL, the Anchor and lead investigative journalist on the After Dark TV program has everything to live for now, having won the love of his...
145K 6.2K 28
Yoongi has depression and has gone through a lot since his mother died. He also realises he loves his best friend,Jimin, more than just a friend. Do...
210K 7.8K 24
'He wanted her. Her body, her heart, her blood.' In her daydreams, her wedding day always took place on a fine sunny day. Who would've thought she wa...
1.6K 170 19
NOW COMPLETE! This book is a continuation of my previous book called Time Off. Centuries after Earth has ceased to support human biology, the human s...