โ€ข~๐•Ž๐”ธโ„๐•„๐•‹โ„~โ€ข (๐“š๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฎ '๐“–...

By Psycho_Bacon31

_________________________________________ You're a local Cafe worker with your father, Piero in London Englan... More

๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท!
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–โ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• โ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–โ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–โ€ข
๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ!๐Ÿซถ
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–โ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–โ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข
โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข

โ€ขโ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿโ€ข

215 7 0
By Psycho_Bacon31

"So what's this thing supposed to be for? I mean- I know it's used for making beverages-but- Why are you needing it outside your father's shop?" Gaz asked beside Y/n as he looked at the beverage maker with a confused gaze.

"Do...Do you not know about the marketing week? It happens every other month for a whole week?" Y/n furrowed their brows as they walked and talked.

"Marketing week...I've heard of it on flyers. But never really cared much for it...Why?" Gaz shrugged with indifference.

"Oh. Well, my Papá and I usually go so we can sample out our beverages and small samples of foods. We try to get more popularity in the community and stuff." Y/n explained and Gaz nodded as he listened throughly.

"That's pretty smart for business opportunities. Possible way to get money too and update utilities." Gaz hummed with a impressed look.

"Exactly!" Y/n smirked, "Competition is in the stakes and I'm gonna do my damn best to win over the hearts of tourists." They cackled rubbing their hands together.

"I didn't take you for the competitive type." Gaz let out a small laugh, making Y/n oddly happy they could get him to laugh.

"Looks can be deceiving." Y/n joked, then a pause as they remembered something.

'Looks can be deceiving...'

Y/n remembered the crumbled up note that remained in their pocket, then one Y/n shamefully and regretfully read.

'What if Papá isn't who he says he is...? No. That's impossible. It must've been the wrong address or something.'

As Y/n continued to gaslight themself, Gaz noticed the sudden quietness, which to him wasn't normal. In the span of 2 weeks of knowing Y/n, quiet wasn't necessarily wasn't their thing unless something was wrong.

"You doing good?" Gaz decided to ask as he bumped Y/n's shoulder, gaining their attention.

"Oh. Sorry...must've zoned out." Y/n rubbed the back of their neck with a nervous expression.

"Something going you'd like to talk about...? Anything at all...?" Gaz pressed on, expecting Y/n to him something that may possibly be of importance to his mission.

"I...well...um..." Y/n struggled to tell Gaz what they had found in their father's room. They felt like they could trust Gaz, but at the same time something told Y/n not say anything.

Y/n had clenched the note in anticipation and hesitation, before letting out a small exhale. Their hand had left their pocket, and waved Gaz off.

"Nothing. Just tired is all. I don't get much sleep nowadays." Y/n smiled and Gaz stared at them for a moment.

He could tell Y/n was lying. In his years of being in the military, through interrogation techniques, watching all go down. Gaz could tell something was indeed off, and that Y/n had the need to lie about it.

Yet he played to dumb, to act his part. Feigning the fact he hadn't caught on to the suspicious behavior.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. No medicines help? Like melatonin?" Gaz asked nonchalantly

"Tried. Melatonin only seems to make me more awake. I once ate a whole bottle once....I thought they were just gummies..." Y/n softly laughed

"For real now? Must have given your dad a scare then?" Gaz couldn't help but smirk.

"If you mean by keeping him up all night, then." Y/n grinned widely, a fond expression blooming on their face, "My poor Mother had to practically force me down into my bed to stop me from getting up again. Didn't work."

"Wow...I would've hated to be both your parents in that situation. I could barley handle my little brother back when I was a kid, don't know how they dealt with you." Gaz hummed as he came to a stop in front of the marketing sign, observing the area with interests.

"Yeah...Don't know either." Y/n shrugged before tugging Gaz over to where their stand was, "Hey- Maybe after selling some stuff and giving out samples, I can see if we can go check the other stands together?"

"I don't know. I'd hate to intrude on you and your dad's time together-"

Gaz hitched his words as Y/n grabbed his arm, pulling more towards their stand with a happy smile. He almost dropped the machine too, but thankfully gripped it better.

"Nonsense! I'd actually like to hang with you. Plus you said never been to a Marketing fair, and I'm gonna be the first to show you all the goodies." Y/n cackled before slowing to a sudden stop as their father was talking to these suspicious looking men and Piero wasn't happy at all to see them from the looks of it.

Gaz noticed this and glared a bit as he stood closer to Y/n out of instinct. Something about these men didn't sit well with his stomach.

'Are these tourists? Wow...they look...a bit more rugged then I was expecting...' Y/n thought before stepping forward a bit, only to be grabbed by Gaz.

"Wait...I don't like the look of those men..." he warned softly and Y/n widened their eyes, and nodded.

Suddenly Piero was grabbed by his shirt and pulled forward. Angry cussing in Italian being echoed in the sky.

"HEY! Allontanati da mio padre, cazzo!" Y/n spat as they rushed over to the scene, slipping away from Gaz's grasp.

"Chi è questo?~ Un topolino?" The hooded man sneered with a devilish grin. But despite his threatening demeanor, Y/n pushed him away.

"Non te lo chiederò più. Lascialo solo...." Y/n seethed, their hand gripping their taser, ready to pull it out and defend themselves if needed.

Before the hooded man could reach out to grab Y/n, Gaz had managed to grab his wrist mid air, twisting it backwards a bit. All while still holding the beverage maker.

"You heard them mate. Get lost." Gaz sent a threatening look and the man let out a low grumble as he pulled back, but smirked at Piero.

"Fine. I've already came what I was looking for anyway..." He spook chillingly as he looked directly at Y/n, before telling his group to move on.

Watching them move away into the crowd did Y/n let out a shuddered breath of relief, yet the tense feeling never left them.

"Papá are you ok?" Y/n asked swiftly, reaching for their father in hug.

"I-I'm completely fine Mio Angelo...you shouldn't have done that. I was handling it." Piero scolded a bit, fear now taking a hold of his mind.

"Papá really? Those guys were gonna totally kick your ass-"

"Language." Piero peered down at Y/n, making Gaz let out a snort.

"Yeah yeah- Point is- A thank you would be nice."
Y/n rose a brow and Piero sighed.

"You're right. Sorry kiddo...Thanks for helping me....Did you get what I asked for?" He asked, trying to change subjects.

"Oh yes! And I brought Kyle with me!"  Y/n presented proudly, and Gaz awkwardly nodded.

Thank God Y/n was easily distracted.

"Wonderful." Piero said blankly before clearing his throat with a fake ass smile, "I mean- How wonderful. For...you...?"

"Great acting Papá..." Y/n mirrored his blank look.

"Hey I tried." Piero shrugged.

"I guess I'll just...put this here and um...leave..." Gaz stated as he placed the machine down, making Y/n visibly upset.

They were looking forward with hanging out with Gaz.

Piero, seeing Y/n's face, let out a sigh.

"Hold on. I'll make a deal...If you can keep Y/n out of trouble, I'll let you two go explore the other stands together." Piero stated as he stopped Gaz from leaving.

Which was a shocker for both Y/n and Gaz.

"Who are you and what have you've done with my father?" Y/n gasped dramatically, making Piero roll his eyes.

"The father who's gonna change his mind if his kid don't stop being a smartass." Piero rose a brow.

"Oh so you can cuss? Yet when I do it, it's forbidden?" Y/n scoffed playfully.

"Go before I change my kiddo. You-" Piero pointed over at Gaz, bringing him close to whisper in his ear, out of Y/n's earshot, "I don't like you. But I trust you enough to keep Y/n safe. If ANYTHING happens to them, I'll personally hunt you down."

"Understood sir..." Gaz responded calmly, it wasn't the first time he has been threatened. Though a little worry was in the back of his mind seeing as this man was supposed to be a dangerous criminal.

"Good. Now you two have fun. Come back around after lunch rush." Piero stated firmly, ruffling Y/n's hair.

"Are you sure you won't need me here? I feel bad for leaving you with all the work..." Y/n frowned, feeling guilty for abandoning their father to work the stand alone.

"Mio Angelo, go have fun ok? I'll be fine here by myself, don't worry." Piero assured and Y/n sighed.

"If you say so Papá...Come on Kyle, I know just the place to start!" Y/n said with chipper tone, dragging Gaz once more into the crowd of tourists.

The sudden change in attitude confused Gaz as he desperately tried to keep up with the exited Y/n through the crowded area.

Piero watched with a smile, before it dropped down immediately the moment the two disappeared. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, stress evident on his face.

"...This is not good..." he mumbled as he looked down to a burned on scar on his chest. A symbol representing death, and misfortune.

One that couldn't be removed. Or forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what do you do at these things??" Gaz asked with a huff as he squeezed by some random tourists.

"Oh nothing too extreme. Usually what you do is try samples of food, or even buy some foods from stands to support businesses. In my case, I try to sell my Papá's food for more possible customers!" Y/n explained with a large grin, sounding proud to be a part of this type of community.

"Sounds fun." Gaz said sincerely with a smile, kind of happy to see Y/n be this happy over something so little.

"It can be. But there's also competition, so you gotta be ready for anything." Y/n joked before gasping, grabbing Gaz again and bringing him over to a chocolate stand.

"I tried these chocolates before- It. Is. The. Best! You'll never want that cheap shit ever again!" Y/n smirked, before turning to greet the owner, "Hello Mrs. Lee!"

"Oh dear...Is that you Y/n?" Mrs.Lee's soft British voice spoke out, her frail form lifting her mouth in a wrinkled smile.

"Yep. It's good to see again. Sorry I haven't visited as much...been busy." Y/n apologized, but Mrs. Lee scoffed.

"You visit me more than my own son does...don't sell yourself short..." Mrs. Lee teased before adjusting her glasses a bit, "My my you've grown so much deary! Your mother would be so proud."

"Heh...Thank you Mrs.Lee..." Y/n smiled fondly at the old lady.

Mrs. Lee was a family friend of your mother and father. She was mainly close to your mom, acting as a mother role for her and a grandmother for you. She was sweet, and very considerate. Her husband and her made chocolate together when they were young, and made it into a business. When Mrs. Lee's husband died, she refused to retire, and made chocolate for those as a way to cope. And way to keep her husband close.

When Y/n's mother died, Mrs.Lee was there for both Y/n and their father. Giving advice and encouragement. Y/n would forever be grateful for that.

"And who's this?" Mrs.Lee gave Y/n a teasing look as she began to chuckle, "Have you finally found yourself a boyfriend? I don't think your father would be happy!"

"O-oh no- You've got it all wrong we-"

"We are only friends Ma'am." Gaz helped clear the misunderstanding, as calm as ever.

'How does he do that??' Y/n thought in their mind, 'Maybe he's just really calm under pressure and stuff...wish that was me. I can only deal with so many raging Karens before I want to commit a crime against them...'

"Oh! Well apologies. Couples usually come and eat my chocolate, so I just assumed." Mrs.Lee hummed before taking out a tray of freshly made chocolate, "Please have as much as you'd like!"

Y/n and Gaz both took the chocolates and popped them into their mouth. Y/n was already used to eating them, but it didn't stop them from making an exited wiggle.

Gaz on the other hand was astonished how good this chocolate tasted. He wasn't the biggest sweets type, he was a more savory and salty type, but the chocolate practically melted in his mouth just right. Not to sweet, but not to bitter either.

"So? What do you think?" Y/n smirked as they saw Gaz's eyes lit up.

"It's really good." Gaz chuckled, "You're right, this is a lot better than store bought chocolate."

"I'm glad you think so deary! Please, have a handful...On the house." Mrs.Lee winked, handing two bags of chocolate out. One for Y/n, the other for Gaz.

"Are you sure? I'm willing to pay?" Y/n furrowed their brows, but the old woman just waved them off.

"Oh I have plenty of money, I don't need any of yours...Now, go on you two, enjoy the chocolates!" Mrs.Lee waved goodbye, Gaz and Y/n doing the same.

"She was nice." Gaz complimented as he couldn't resist but to eat another one of the chocolates.

"Mrs.Lee has always been a sweet lady. She helped my father and I when my mother passed." Y/n softly.

"Your mother...what was she like?" Gaz asked slowly, as if testing the waters.

"Well my Papá likes to say she was a lot like me. Bubbly and stubborn. She was very kind, but didn't let people step over her you know?" Y/n described in a simple manner.

"Sounds like she was a good person." Gaz smiled

"She was." Y/n sighed

"Do you know how her and your father got together...?" Gaz decided to continue for information.

"Not really. My Mamá used to say she changed my father's heart, and the two decided to run away to London. But that's all I really know." Y/n shrugged

'That's all I really know...huh...now that I think about. They've never told me a thing about themselves past wise...'

The day went on without any problems. Gaz and Y/n talked all day and got to know each other better. Y/n dragged Gaz around and had him try their favorite stands.

Both of them had a blast.

Even if Gaz was on a secret mission, he actually and genuinely had a lot of fun with Y/n. He even grew closer to them in the stand of two hours, which was good on his part.

As promised, the were now returning to Y/n's father now that lunch rush was over and done with.

"I had a lot of fun hanging out today. We need to do this again." Y/n told Gaz, bumping his elbow.

"Yeah we need too...I might to bring the others here one day. See what they think about it." Gaz hummed

"Oh you mean your friends? I think Simon wants to kill me..." Y/n chuckled nervously

"Don't worry. He won't." Gaz lied. He actually didn't know what Ghost would do, that man is unpredictable.

"Well that's relieving-"

Sudden screams rang out within the crowded area, people began to rush by. Fear striking their faces as they desperately tried to get out.

"What the- What's happening?!" Y/n shouted in confusion, getting pushed by. Until they felt a hand grab their waist and pull them into a chest. It was Gaz.

A loud bang of a gun could be heard in the midst of the screaming crowd. Y/n widen their eyes at the sound and held onto Gaz tighter.

"Stay close to me." Gaz eyes turned serious as he began rushing out of the stampede of people, finding a safe place for Y/n to stay.

"I'm gonna go help stragglers! You stay here and try to contact the authorities!" Gaz commands as he stood up, but Y/n grabbed his hand.

"I-I don't wanna be left here alone! And I don't want you to get hurt!" Y/n stammered as fear was evident on their face and in their voice.

"I'll be fine- I just need you to get help!" Gaz then began to run into the crowd, leaving Y/n to themself.

Miles and miles of thoughts raced in their head. Like what was happening? Will Gaz be ok? Is Mrs.Lee and their father ok? Are they safe?

Shaking their head, Y/n does as he asked, they began to call 911. Desperately explaining the situation over the loud screams. The police said that they'll be on their way. Now it was time to-

"Mommy!"

Was that a kid?

"Mommy!"

Y/n peeked over to see a wailing child, sobbing for their mother. He was bruised, and scratched up. Yet no one stopped for him, and kept running.

With a sudden surge of bravery, Y/n ran over to the kid and picked him up in their arms. Trying to keep him safe from the jeering elbows of the people running away.

"I've got you! It's ok." Y/n said as softly as they could, the little boy clung desperately onto Y/n as they ran somewhere, trying to find safety.

The slid into a knocked over stand and held the boy. Cradling him and holding him tight.

"I want m-my mommy!" The little continued to wail.

"We'll find her. I promise ok? But right now we need to hide...can we do that?" Y/n assured and the boy nodded.

"Ok...good...What's your name...?" Y/n asked, flinching at the multiple gunshots that rung out.

"Danny..." The boy sniffed, holding Y/n tighter.

"Hi Danny...I'm Y/n...I know this is scary but I need to be brave ok? Can you do that?" Y/n asked and Danny nodded again, "Atta boy..."

Y/n peeked over the stand, trying to look for anyone who held resemblance to Danny's mother. But quickly ducked back down when they saw people with guns.

It was those men from before...
———————————————————————————

Ayyyyy I made a longer chapter for you all!!!😌

I hope this was a good chapter, I kind of worked like- a good amount of days on it lmao😅

I don't really know what else to say since I'm finishing this chapter up at school. But hope you liked it!

Anyways- have a good day/night! And until next chapter! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 5K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ร—Ranksร— #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
1.3K 120 32
Jay looked toward me and said " okay I will meet up with you. Bye Dillon." He said quickly and kissed on my cheek and ran toward ground. I touch my c...
23.8K 861 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
561 25 41
[discontinued due to lack of inspiration and mo longer being in the fandom. Sorry] Fourth book in the Can't Say series. These past few months have be...