Information & Stuff about The...

Per JuanDeleon250

This Book will be showing some Stuff and Information about the Universes (aka @JeymisPeixoto's Crossover Stor... Més

Beginning Page
AU Soap's Bio
New OC #1
Heroes from Universe #1
Daniel Almagro & Terminus Outcomes
Task Force Tyrants
Ideas for BMJ1.5: TS-OA!

New Weapons for Future Stories

37 2 0
Per JuanDeleon250

This page will show some Weapons that would be used for some of the Spin-Off Stories that are a part of JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story and also his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story as well. The Weapons that'll be shown are The Aftermarket Parts used for some Weapons in the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game, since I think that these Aftermarket Parts look pretty badass in my opinion.

These "COD: MW3 (2023)" Weapons with the Aftermarket Parts will first make their appearances in that upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 1.5: The Spin-Off Adventures" Crossover Story Idea I've told JeymisPeixoto on his Message Board some time ago. The Characters that'll be using these Aftermarket Weapons are Task Force Merged-Verse, The Shadow Company (They're the same ones that are from PatrickEstvo's "IMP Turned Kamen Rider" Crossover Story, and the reason why they're here will be explained later on), and Team Scarlet Walter (They'll be joining Blitzø's Ultimate Merged-Verse Group/The B.U.M-V.G. in JeymisPeixoto's upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story later on).

*COR-45 Handguns (with "XRK IP-V2 Conversion Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Renetti Burst-Fire Handguns (with "JAK Ferocity Carbine Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*WSP Swarm Submachine Guns (with "Akimbo" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*WSP-9 Submachine Guns (with "Broodmother .45 Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*MTZ-762 Battle Rifles (with "JAK Heretic Carbine Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*MCW Assault Rifles (with "JAK Raven Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*MCW 6.8 Designated Marksman Rifles (with "Fully-Automatic Conversion" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*Pulemyot 762 Light Machine Guns (with "JAK Annihilator Bullpup Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*DG-58 LSW Bullpup Light Machine Guns (with "JAK Nightshade Rifle Kit" Aftermarket Parts), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).

*TAQ Eradicator Light Machine Guns (with an "150 Round Magazine" Attachment), (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe). (A/N: This is a new "COD: MW3 (2023)" Weapon that was added as an Update to the Game).

For the next upcoming pages, I'll be showing 3 Parts to The Merged Universe which is the Main Setting of JeymisPeixoto's "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey" Crossover Story and his upcoming "Blitzo's Multiversal Journey 2: Through the CrossHero-Verse!" Crossover Story, since I felt like there could be some more Adventures in that Merged Universe, because it might also explain on the Lore and what other Hero Characters and other Villain Characters have been doing behind the scenes.

I hope that all of y'all will be excited for the next upcoming pages, and I'm also hoping that PauloGamenha (aka JeymisPeixoto and PatrickEstvo on his Alternative Accounts) will like it the most. And as always on all of my Books, Peace Out Everyone!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

165K 4K 57
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
22.6K 875 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
5.7K 154 14
The Great Tenma War... An event that happens every 500 years. Angels rain down from the sky, causing destruction on humanities strongholds that have...
181K 27.4K 110
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...