What if... Genshin Impact

By Chickenfish122

What if The characters of Genshin Impact were in Tokyo Revengers..? Not only that but if each archon had thei... More

INFOOOOOOO
Mondstalt
Liyue
Inazuma
Sumeru
Fontaine
Lastly!
Chapter One

Fatui

15 0 0
By Chickenfish122

Ok, since not much is known about them, and there are only two playable right now, it is JUST Tar Tar and Wanderer. Since these two are the only ones the Teyvat gang know(also because they spy for them).

Ajax! Or Tartaglia.

He is a "normal" member, outside he lives with his hubby Zhongli, and works in a toy  shop.

Wanderer(Or Muffin, which is what mine was named)! Or Scaramouche.

He is a "normal" member, outside he just goes to high school with everyone else. He is also apart of 6wirl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
821K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
298K 7.3K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...