Inazuma

Raiden! Or the Shogun.

She is the archon of the Inazuma division. Outside she works in a bakery.

Yae miko! Or Kitsune.

She is the second in command of the Inazuma gang. Outside she is the head shrine maiden, and also owns a small book shop.

Ayaka, and Ayato! The TwYins of Frost.

They are normal members, outside, Ayaka is a highschooler and Ayato owns a Boba place.

Kuki, and Itto! Or the Oni, and the Silent Stalker.

Normal members, Outside Itto help his Bro Ayato, and Kuki just tries to keep him out of trouble.

Yomiya! Or Firework.

She helps with distractions for the division/gang, outside she runs a firework shop, she also goes to high school.

Kirara! Or Claws.

She is a normal member, outside she works as a postal delivery person.

Thoma! Or Care Bear.

He often helps clean up the divisions messes and keeps the base clean. Outside he works with Noelle at her cleaning business.

Kazuha! Or Wind.

He is a normal member, outside he is a high school student and works at Yae's book shop as a side hustle. He is also apart of 6wirl.

Heizou! Or the Detective.

He is the info finder for the gang, if they need info he will find it. Outside he runs a small detective agency, and also goes to high school. He is also apart of 6wirl.

Sayu! Or the Badger.

Since she is a child, she mostly stay's back, but she will also help the others spy when needed, she goes to elementary school.

Kokomi! Or the Fish.

Kokomi is a normal member, outside she works as a priestess.

Gorou! Or the Hound.

He is a normal member, outside he helps Kokomi with anything she needs, while he studies to be a cop.