What if... Genshin Impact

Da Chickenfish122

What if The characters of Genshin Impact were in Tokyo Revengers..? Not only that but if each archon had thei... Altro

INFOOOOOOO
Mondstalt
Liyue
Inazuma
Fontaine
Fatui
Lastly!
Chapter One

Sumeru

8 0 0
Da Chickenfish122

Nahida! Or Rukkhadevata.

She is the archon of the Sumeru division. Outside she basically goes to school because she is still a kid.

Alhaitham! Or Grand Sage.

He is the second in command. Outside he works as a teacher of the local college.

Kaveh! Or the Architect!

He comes up with all the plans, and constructed the base for the gang. Outside he works as an architect.

Tighnari, and Collei! Or the Healers.

These two work together to make sure everyone is in top health and not sick. Outside Tighnari runs a clinic and Collei goes to high school.

Cyno! Or General Mahamatra.

He works as a peace keeper for the gang, meaning if there is a fight he will handle it and dole out punishments as needed. Outside, he works with the police department.

Candice, and Dehya! Or the Desert Dwellers.

These two are normal members, outside they help protect people with the cops/Cyno.

Layla! Or Sleepy Head.

She is a normal member, outside she attends the local college.

Nilou! Or The Dancer.

She is a normal member, outside she dances with Eula.

Dori! Or the Merchant.

She mostly stays back and help with buying and selling things, outside she goes to school with the other kids.

Faruzan! Or The Madam.

She is a normal member. Outside she teaches with Alhaitham.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
160K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...