๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

By glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... More

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘

1.9K 57 17
By glockstiaa

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

"jelly beann! remember you gotta pack for ya cheer comp tomorrow so don't make no plans." my mommy spoke with her thick Portuguese accent.

"okay mommy!" i yelled as i walked out the door and headed to the bus stop with Solomon behind.

_____

i was sitting in this loud ass bus with one AirPods in as eryka tried to convince me to become a school cheerleader.

"jelly bean, bro it's just cheerleading and you know how to flip and shit," eryka begged as the bus bumped up and down.

"you know that ain't what i do ery, i already have a comp tomorrow." i spoke and crossed my arms.

"it can beee, just please?" eryka begged and she linked arms with her best friend.

"alright, i guess," i caved in as me and eryka walked hand in hand with the boys behind us.

"i brought you clothes just in case you said yesss!" eryka squealed making me, best friend smile and giggle.

i held on to one of the straps on the white north face backpack. i was contemplating on how to fix my schedule. how am i supposed to do all star cheer and school cheer. the practices and shit be confusing as mf.

the first 4 periods were good. and then there was lunch. i hated lunch, i hated school food with all my heart. that was until i seen ethan walk in with chick- fil- a. *insert nail biting emoji* .

"ethan, whatchu doin in here? don't you have b lunch?" i smiled and sat my things at a secluded lunch table. "baby, i wanna eat lunch wit uuu," ethan hugged me as we swayed once more.

here he go with that baby word, *insert another nail biting emoji*, "ethann, bro you and that baby worddd," i giggled as he smiled attentively.

"youn like it?" ethan spoke with a slight smirk.

"i ain't say allat ethan," i smiled and giggled.

"this for mee?" i cheesed and waited for him to answer. he scratched his head and took a deep breath. "yeah baby, you can have it," he got up and went into the lunch line.

"ethan, i could've went and got the school food," I started to feel guilty. but that guilt ain't gon stop me from eating.

"it's alright," he spoke as he looked over my shoulder and began watching my phone. the bell rang as i began to pack up my things for social studies.

"stayyy," Ethan dragged and held onto my arm.

"ethann, i gotta gooo," i dragged.

"baby, pleaseeeee" ethan begged.

"i can't ethann," i spoke about to walk away.

"alright, but call me when you get home," ethan demanded and walked over to his friends.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
_______

As i got out of the shower and dried off one thing came to mind, syriauna. she was supposed to call me. I powered on the ps5 that sat on my tv stand and began to play Fortnite. (another day, another victory for the oggg)

i was doin my big one this season especially with the old map.

I waited and waited for syri to finally call. so, a real nigga did what he had to do and took it upon myself to call her first.

"hello?" Syriauna spoke, it sounded like shuffling was heard in the background. "hey, syri, why you ain't call me like i told u?" I spoke squinting my eyes.

"sorry, e. im really busy i have a cheer competition in Los Angeles tomorrow and I didn't pack so im really in a rush," Syriauna ranted causing me to smile.

"FaceTime me, baby." i stared at the screen as she spoke I wasn't listening but I had to make it seem like i was listening. "mhm," "yea," "ok," i nodded.

"ethan are you even listening?" syriauna crossed her arms and stared at the screen. "yea baby, i was," i lied straight through my teeth.

"then what did i say?" she side eyed the camera.

"mhm, you said sum about... cheer.." i scratched the back of my head. *DOODOO* the girl hung up on me...

𝐒𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑
_______

yes, I did in fact hang up, cus why weren't u listening to me? I was so excited and you worried about a bum ass game. after i was done packing I still had a few extra hours. I turned my lights off, had my room pitch black and continued to play Roblox and eat my takis in peace.

your friend, 'thatoynga' has joined you server!

I rolled my eyes until his ugly character walked up to me . "why you not answering, it ain't that serious Syriauna."

"shut your mouth," i walked away from him like the bad bitch i am and continued to play with my Roblox family.

and then, he gon come rob our Brookhaven house... "why you rob my house? your very mean, i don't wanna be ur friend anymore." I typed and left the game .

i smirked and giggled evilly until i decided to play Fortnite with eryka and halia, "nigga, gimme health wtf." i screamed at them cus why you just sitting there when we could be getting these dubs fytb?

"is that syri?" notti spoke putting on erykas headset.

"what," i spoke and side eyed the tv and everything in the room. "im sorry baby, ill listen to you from now on, okay?" ethan sounded very sincere and apologetic.

a smile crept upon my face before I started dancing around the room. "you still mad?" ethan asked.

"no..." a smile was laced in my tone. "okay then tell me about it now then. that was all he had to say I turned off my Xbox and set down my pink controller.

i opened my MacBook and FaceTimed him. "okayy, soo—

"and yeah, that was pretty much my day!" i was very energetic at the time ngl . "oh, alright baby. I'll call you tmr morning when you wake up okay?" he spoke.

mini chap!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.9K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
59.7K 793 31
โ€ขB E S T R E A D I N W H I T Eโ€ข โ€ขโ€ข *DISCONTINUED* In which the outgoing, stubborn, and affectionate girl meets the als...
206K 4.4K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. ๐‘๐„๐˜๐„๐’๐‚๐“๐‘๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐.โœฐ
17K 658 7
๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.