The Taste Of Solitude

By Radz_299

Revisit bigg boss 13 in my style. Some glimpse of the lovely bonds which are formed outside the house with th... More

Cover Aesthetics &Credits
Contestant List
List Of WildCards
Grand Premiere 🍾🥂
Grand premiere 🍾🥂
- Hotness Alert - Malkin ayi Ghar main (1)
- Hotness Alert - Malkin ayi Ghar main (2)
- Time to Break Some Hearts
- Terror For Sidharth and Miraal (1)
-Terror in Operation Theatre!! (2)
- Nomination Ne Jagaya 'Sherni' Ko
- Kon Banega Queen??
Salman School's the Contestants (1)
- Bachelor's Takes On the Bahu's
- 'Does She Like Him? '
- Is this the start of 'MiraMaan '
- In The Spotlight 'Miraal'(1)
Housemates Vs Miraal (2)
Salman 's 'Eye opening' War (2 )
Hina Layi 'BB SuperMarket ' (WKW)
- Farah Khan layi BB Adalat
Rashmi Vs Miraal (1)
ShaTina Vs MirMaan
Bahu Bani Bhayanak! (1)
bahu bani Bhayanak (2)
wkw - First Finale (3 )
'Bharsh' Teasing 'MirMaan'
- Some Unexpected Guests?
Unexpected Guests (2)
- BB Transport Task
Farhan Argues Mira
Misunderstanding's And Nomination's
Salman Bashing the Housmates Arjun-Sum Graces the stage (4)
- Angle Vs Devil
-Sidnaaz Ki Champi
Gadhi or uske dil ka raasta ?
Ghar ka Badhta Tapmaan
wkw - Bhai ka Khulasa, Miraal Hui Pareshan (5)
"Ab Toh Apun Demand main Hai''

-Watch Your Language !!

94 8 2
By Radz_299

Next morning
Around 10:30 Am
Morning Song- halkat jawani

After the Song everybody got started with there routine.
when Miraal Came to Fahmaan,

"Tune Mira in  gym dekh liye, maine fahmaan in the gym nahi dekha. I mean not literally. Chal na?" She chuckled, and it only became louder at his dumbfounded expression. He couldn't believe this girl, her tongue ran, and she had such a conspicuous and ballsy spirit, she was so fierce, she shined so bright. He never in his life, not once thought that a girl would render him speechless and leave him red in the face.

"Uhh. Le......let's go." He mumbled, looking back at Shehnaz who giggled at his face. She stood to the side and watched the three, so amused.

"Sidharth maine bench press nahi kiya. Can I please do a set?" She asked him.

"Are you sure? Tu ne paani piya?" He asked.

"Haan."

"Kitna?"

"Ek litre. Ek poora ghanta hogaya." She said, looking at him bored.

"Fine. Stretch baccha." He said and she nodded, getting to work. Fahmaan finished stretching and picked up a dumb bell and curled his biceps. He watched her from the mirror.

Sidharth walked off to where
Shehnaaz sat and dragged her into the gym.

"Nahi karna." She whined.

"Please baby. Tu treadmill pe bohot cute lagti hain." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into himself.

"Mere paas shoes nahi hain."

"Bakwaas math kar."

"Nahi."

"Please?" Sid said.

"Lekin aaj kyun achanak se?"

"Pata nahi. Tu meko bohot hot lagti hain gym mein."

"Heh sach?" She giggled.

"Haan baby." He kissed her cheek.

"Oye Romeo, aajau." Miraal giggled. Sidharth groaned and pulled Shehnaz along with him.

"Mujhe nahi karna." She whined.

"Theek hain meri jaan. Baith Ja waha." He sighed, kissing her forehead.

"Mera kullu." She giggled, sitting on the step.

"Mira sit. Pehele dumbell ka ek set kar phir barbell utha." He said, she laid down instead lazily, he walked up to the bar with all the weights, looking for the 20 kg dumbbells.

"Uh 20 kg ka mere paas hain." Fahmaan mumbled, knowing the weight she would need.

"Perfect. Hogaya toh dedo." Miraal  said, smiling brightly at him. He looked at Sidharth for a bit , When he saw that Sidharth didn't respond, he walked up to her.

"Uh sit up." Fahmaan said hesitantly. She nodded sitting up and taking the dumbbells into her hands.

"Keep your back straight. Do you need help leaning back? That's a 40 in your hands." He asked softly.

"Uh I think I can handle it." She smiled sweetly.

"Alright." He smiled, their eyes lingered on each other for a bit too long he cleared his throat and walked away. She rested the dumbells onto her knees an then laid back down, pushing them up with her and holding them in her hand.

Sidharth sighed and walked up to her.
"Back up Mira . And core ko strengthen kar." he said, helping her hold the weights.

"Haan." She said and did as told. She began lifting the weights and Fahmaan watched her, seemingly in a daze.

"Elbows at shoulder level baccha.. Warna injure hojayega. And breathe. Koyi jaldi nahi hain." Sidharth corrected, picking up his own set and curling them in his hands.

During this time Shalin joined them with tina, he had his eyes fixed on Mira While he sat talking to Tina.

When Fahmaan was done with his workout he got away to drink some water when he heard Shalin's commenting on Miraal, " Miraal kya hot lag rahi haina? Look at how she moves. Matlab uski bod...."

"Shut the fuck up Shalin " Fahmaan said, angrily. It was the look on Shalin's face more than the comment he made, his eyes were glinting disgustingly, there was a filthy and a sly smirk on his face as she watched Miraal work out. Tina looked offended that he was looking at someone else, not much effected that he was passing a comment on a girl, or laid his abhoring eyes on her.

"Sach baat hain bhai. Dekh usko.. Shukla ki  toh..." He smirked.

"Keep your filthy mouth shut Shalin . Izzat karna seekh teri girlfriend yhi bethi hai bhale hi tina Or Miraal ki nhi banti pr tujhe haq nhi hai aaise comment krne ka samjha ." He yelled, making Sidharth look back at them. He placed the weights down and turned around.

Hearing the commotion getting louder he joined, "Kya hua?" He asked, he was breathing heavily from working out.

"Yeh Miraal ke baare mein  bakwaas kar raha hain. Fucking loser."Fahmaan said angrily.

" Kya? "He was seething,  the tone of his voice made Shalin sit up straight in fear. Miraal got up too, looking at him in disgust.

"Apni aukaat mein reh Shalin  . Zyada bola na toh tu bolna kya, dekh bhi nahi paayega poori Zindagi." He threatened.

"Sidharth ek Minute!! " Miraal stepped forward, not wanting sidharth to get into a gross fight for her. Shehnaz was up and by his side in a second.

"Tina, how do you deal with this? Bura nhi lagta Girlfriend ho uski fir bhi woh kisi ladki pr Comment kr rha hai? " Mira Asked as Tina was silent not getting what to say.
"I mean look at him, kitna ghatiya  comments krta hai . no wonder main pehele hafte mein hi isse dhoor chaligayi." Miraal seethed, looking at him with such disgust, it made him cower and she would see his ego visibly being bruised.

"Shalin , main unn ladkiyon mein se nahi hoon jo muh bandh rakh ke tere jaison ki bakwaas sune. Your comments made me uncomfortable, jaun complain karne? You'll lose every ounce of respect you've ever made, not that there is much lekin bhai, jo bhi bacha kucha hain, bacha ke rakh. Educate yourself and respect karna seekho. Jab mein choti thi tab hi sikhadiya ki agar kissine aise ghatiya bola toh muh pe maarna chahiye, and you seem like someone who would cry over getting hit by a girl, bechare mard ki izzat jaayegi na, toh bachake rakh usko, kyunki mera haath laga toh black and blue kya, tera muh rainbow ban jayega." She told him, her condescending voice left him speechless, and the others with their mouth agape.

"Unn ladkiyon mein se nahi hoon matlab?" Maheer screamed, offended. By now there were multiple people outside, watching. Sidharth walked closer, making sure Miraal wouldn't do anything extreme, Shehnaaz on the other hand hoped she would.

"Haaye, itna offend kyun ho rahi ho? Aapko thodi na bola maine kuch bhi. Masla kyun bana rahi ho? I mean it's a different thing if aapko lagta hain ki aap unmein se ek ho, I doubt it, utna dimaag hain toh, maan jayenge." Miraal shrugged, picking up her bottle off the table and gulping down the water nonchalantly. Sidharth wrapped an arm around Shehnaz's shoulder and watched with pride oozing out of him. And Fahmaan felt the ferocity of this girl, and it drove him slightly mad, in a positive way.

"Apne alfaazon ko sambhaliye. Aise ghatiya nahi bolte hum yaha. " Maheer said.

"Bas baccha. Chal ab." Sidharth chuckled and pulled her into him and Shehnaz before the other two could respond.

"Bas kyun? Bolne deh. Kutte saare. Muh na thod doon shalin ka. Kitna ghatiya hain woh. Sau Lage , chapal uthake marungi usko." Shehnaaz scoffed, right in front of them.

"Ek ko sambhalna mushkil hain. Tu bhi math bhadak abhi. Chal. Andhar chal ke chai peyo dono." Sidharth said, dragging both the girls off into the house. Fahmaan and Paras followed after.

Around 1:30 Pm

Miraal outfit of the day

Rings

Miraal came after getting a shower . While she was washing her face again Sid came with towel

"ae sahi dikh Raha hai kya" She asked him.

Sid started looking through the mirror still busy with his clothes "hmm thik hai!! "

"okay " Mira Said sliding her hair to one shoulder when Sidharth gasped mouth agape.
"kya hua you scared me?? " Miraal Said  .
"I scared you, you scared me ? Pichhe ka Kahan hai"

"it's backless?? " Miraal replied slightly confused.

"Backless? yeh nhi kuch aur pehen!! "

"kyun abhi toh tune bola sahi hai karke" Miraal replied sensing him acting weird.

"abhi nhi bol raha hun change kar" Said warned when Mira saw Shehnaaz coming too.

"sana dekh yeh achha nhi lag raha " Mira Asked Posing for her to see.

"Thik hai par terko thand nhi lagegi " Shehnaaz asked little concerned.

"abey achhi toh dikh rahi hun na high pony bandhu iske saath?? " Miraal asked for suggestion.

Shehnaaz was about to reply when Fahmaan joined them and asked Miraal looking at her outfit A little confused, " Yeh kya pehna hai?? "

Miraal ignoring them and suggested shehnaaz, "tu bhi woh wala top pehenle black wala last time try kiya tha toh cute lg rhi thi!! "

While Sidharth Left to Bath for the day and shehnaaz Got busy with her duty.
Miraal Started doing her hair when Fahmaan interrupted, " yeh hairstyle mat bandh yaar iske saath acha nhi lagega?? "
Mira Looked at him confused and Asked him Why?
"tujhe  khule baal suit krte hain " Fahmaan suggested and Mira pulled her hair down and showed him if that was okay.
Fahmaan nodded, " Pr mera hairstyle banane ka man tha?? " She said.
"Ek min baith, Hairpins and Hair band de?? "She nodded and did as he said .
Fahmaan tied her hair up and left some of them back down.

" Wow, I'm impressed Mr. Khan, apne kabhi btaya nhi??  Thank you " She said and Kissed his Cheek.

Around 3:30 pm

While Shehnaaz finally went to have a shower  Miraal, Fahmaan and Sidharth were in the bedroom area.

Miraal was Lying with her head on Fahmaan's lap when Fahmaan asked if she wanted him to open the blanket for her which she refused.

Sidharth laughed and Asked
them, " yaar tumlog ko kaun bolega tum dono yahan mile ho huh bahut saalon se jante ho Aisa bolenge!! " He said while they blushed.

"Abey iska kya hai pure season ka Aaj hi naha-yegi kya?" He asked Miraal.

"Ja na usko kuch towel ya shampoo chaiye hoga usko deke aa" Miraal Teased him smirking.

While Sidharth just pinched her. "Ahh.. Kutte "

"Gandi baatein kyu krti hai pucha hi tha na?? " He Asked.

"abey toh phir yahan se kaise bataun ki woh kitna nahayegi isse better jake puchh ke aa?? " Miraal reasoned with him.
Sana joined them looking for Miraal, "Abey yaar woh top pehena?? She asked her.
"Abey sharam aa rahi hai achhi nhi dikhi toh" She reasoned.
"bomb lag rahi thi jab tune try mara tha uss din toh?? " Miraal reverted back.

"thik hai chal toh?? " Shehnaaz Asked her to join her.

Miraal nodded getting up joining her.
when Fahmaan cutely asked Miraal to get him a Coffee..

Miraal looked at sidharth " aur apke liye kya lau sir dumbbell khayenge aap?? " She questioned him.

"Teri toh" Sidharth Said ready to chase her and Miraal escaped holding Shehnaaz by her hand.

In washroom area
Sana came after changing her outfit

Shehnaaz's Outfit

"Wow!!" Miraal complimented her.

"achha lag raha hai?" Shehnaaz questioned and Miraal nodded and Asked her to turn for her.

When Miraal asked her to Come out with her Shehnaaz shyed a bit and Said, " yaar sharam aa rahi hai sidharth ke samne aise jane main pehle aaise dresses nhi pehne
na!! "She reasoned .

"kuch nhi hoga yaar chal na " Miraal requested her.

When they came in Front of Sidharth and Fahmaan (SidMaan)

"kaisi lag rahi hai bol?? " Miraal asked Sidharth to compliment her .

"Hot Lag rhi hai!!" He said.
Quickly realizing what he said He Covered it up with
"Cute lag rhi hai Baby!! "

"Sahi hai? merko daant or usko, Cute lag rahi hai baby? " Miraal mocked mimicking his tone.

"fahmy achha lg rha hai?? " Shehnaaz asked Fahmaan.

"Haan na Doubt kyou kr rhi hai achi lag rhi hai, this color suits you even complimenting your skin tone.. Yaar"Giving her a Side Hug.

Miraal ruffled  his hair when he pouted reminding  her about the coffee she forgot.

"shit sorry baby lati hun ruk " Miraal said not realising what she just said as she ran out to make coffee for him.

Leaving behind an amused Shehnaaz, laughing Sidharth and Shocked Fahmaan.

Signing Off
Radz_299

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

767K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
680K 56.6K 83
SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude.. In The Office He Is Rude, Arrogant , Bo...
763K 76.4K 95
Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money and fame but no real family. She craves fo...
966K 59.5K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...