TAEKOOK ONESHORTS

By taekook12098

some Taekook one shorts. Little bit smut angust lots of love Switch top Mostly bottom taehyung top kook Engli... More

professor & his Bratty husband
mafia & his sassy doctor-1
maffia & his sassy doctor -2
strawberry.... 1
strawberry -2
only belongs to me-2
Strawberry -3
strawberry -4
strawberry -5
IDOL & HIS FORSED HUSBAND
IDOL & HIS FORSED HUSBAND -2
IDOL & HIS FORCED HUSBAND-3
His needy bunny
enigma prince fall in love with an omega-1
enigma prince &his omega-2
announcement
IDOLS LOVE
pervert CEO-1
pervert CEO-2
bad boy & his love of life-1
bad boy& his love of life-2
pervert CEO special part 1
pervert CEO special part-2
enigma prince and his omega-3
enigma prunces and his omega-4
enigma prince and his omega-5
enigma prince and his omega-6
fall in love with just friend-1
fapl in love with just friend-2
a drunken mistake
bad boy & his love of life-3
bad boy & his love of life- end
only you-1
only you -2
only you -end
ceo & his secret lover-1
ceo & his secret lover- end
i need you wifey-1
i need you wifey-end
my baby boy-1
my baby boy -end
pervert student-1
pervert student -2
pervert student -3
pervert student special ep.
fall in love with best friend-1
fall in love with best friend -2
fall in love with best friend-3
fall in love with best friend-4
fall in love with best friend-end
baddest obsession -1
baddest obsession -end
long distance love-1
long distance love-end
baby wifey
posassive queen

only belongs to me 1

4.4K 62 4
By taekook12098

Someone kidnapped his son only fvked by the top

Jeon jungkook -27

Cold as ice and heartless

Love his little husband more than anything

Have a 3 years old baby jeongguk

Jeon Taehyung-24

Lovely sassy but shy around his hubby

Love his family morethan anything

Have a baby jeongguk

Seol city. A heavy trafic block and light rain what a combination. Every one is busy in their own lives. A busy world. almost 5 km far from the city. a big mansion with a big garden . 6 type of luxurious cars are parked at the back yard. Royalty screaming in every corner of the mansion. The light rain and different clour of light giving extream beauty for the mansion . Inside the mansion, a beautyful yet ethereal boy is standing in the kitchen cooking dinner while humming a song. He is wearing a red silk shirt and a black jeans. His hair strands fall on his forehead messily. His long earing dancing according to his movement. He has mole in the corner of his lips, one is on the tip of his long sharp nose , one on his cheek and one is on under his eyes. His eyes.... The most beautyful thing in his face.his hazel eyes.

He slightly flinched in his place when he felt two muscular arms wrapping around his delicate waist. A shy smile formed in his lips. He bite his lower lip and closed his eyes . His body shivered slightly when he a felt hot breath of other person in his ear.

??:: i love the effect of me in you my love. Itcs been 5 years we got married and you are still shy like our wedding night. Hmmmmm( nibble his ear slightly)but i love it, every time i make love with you ,i just feel like it's our first time.

??!!::whe...n did you come?

He pressed his body more into his little husband's body.

??:: just now dear. Why are you shuttering...where is your that sassy tounge. Huh!!? This is not you when you talking me through the phone. Huh.

His hands sneaked inside his silk shirt and his fingure start to careases his body sensually.
A whimper escaped from his mouth.

??!!::hubby.......

??!!:: yes Darling.

??!!:: koo... Sto...p it now..

Jungkook : why my love

Taehyung : let's ha..ve dinn....er koo .ggukk is still awa....ke

Jungkook turned him around.he caged other's delicated body in his arms. He dig his face into other's long neck and starts to sniff his fragrence who moaned lightly.

Jungkook : it's make me crazy darling.

He starts to give wet kisses on his neck down to up. He sucked his skin and nibbled it for marking him. He captured others lips for a hungry yet passionate kiss. Taehyung is moaning and whimpering under his dominate husband. His hands culching other's coat tightly. He can feel his legs give up on him. Jungkook broke the kiss and looks other's hazel eyes he love the most. His hazel eyes filled with tears and hooded in pure pleasure.

Jungkook : your this sinful expression, it's making me go insane. You are a beautyful sin darling, only i can commit that sin.

Ggukk : dada........

Their moment broked in a loud shout of their only 3 years old son jeonggukk. He run towards their parents and jumped on jungkook and starts to kiss his whole face mumbling i miss you. Taehyung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest.

Taehyung : you little brat, only you missed your dada. Huh.

Ggukk : why my beautyful mumma ish angry. I gave you lots of kisses when i came back. It's for my dada.

Jungkook : yaaa princess don't be jealous on my bunny. You can also give me lots of kisses .

Taehyung : yaaa yaaa.... Did anyone believe me, if i tell them that Korea's no. 1 cold man is a biggest pervert and romantic flirty man.

Jungkook poke his tongue in his inner cheek and smirked formed in his face. He put gukk down and told him to wait for him in room. Taehyung's eyes wide and he bites his lips.

Jungkook : now what happend to your sassy mouth. you are a cute little puppy when we are alone and but you are a wild tiger when there is an another person is present. . ( he held his lips between his fingures )wait for me darling i can do more things with this sassy mouth.

He suked his lower lip and leave it with a pop sound and leave for fresh up. Taehyung's whole face became red. He rub his face with his palms.

Taehyung : pervert....

******

Taehyung is humming a song while hugging his son who is in the edge of fall asleep. After 10 more minute he fell asleep in his mumma's hands. Taehyung pecked on his head lovingly and covered him with a small duvet. He slowly climbed down from the bed as don't want to disturb his son's sleep. He stood near the bed and looked at his baby and turns to leave but..... He hit with a hard thing. He looked at the muscular chest infront of him and gulped hardly.he lift his beautyful hazel eyes only to meet with a soul pearsing gaze of his husband. Only his gaze is enogh to give goosebumbs on his body. Unknowingly his hands placed on other's naked hard chest whose hand wrapped around other's thin waist.he lift him a little from the floor.

Jungkook : today you took too much time.
Don't you know your habby is waiting for you to devour every inch of your beautyful body...

Taehyung's ear tip become red and his heart starts to beat fastly. Jungkook chuckled looking at his beautiful husband.

Jungkook : looks like we are doing this for the first time. My little baby we are doing this every single night, when ever we are alone. We do it every corner of our home, even inside our car and my cabin. Don't forget that.

Taehyung closed others mouth with his hand and cutely glared at him

Taehyung : pervert...... Stop spitting naughty naughty.

Jungkook kissed his palm and picked him in his hand.

Jungkook : ok i won't speak anything further. We are going to do naughty naughty things.

Jungkook placed taehyung in the bed gently and eyed him head to toe like he is seeing him first time. Fvck they are married since 5 years and a baby too. Taehyung's cheek dusted into pink. He bend down the level of taehyung and directly kissed his sweet spot in hos neck. A shakey moan escaped from jos mouth and he closed hos eyes in pure bliss. His lips and hands hingrly running there and here in his body. Taehyung moaned heavly feeling his husbands hunger towards him. Taehyung's nails digged into others skin but that give jungkook extream pleassure. Soon their cloaths landed on different places on the room. Taehyung's honey tonned skinn painted into others bite marks and hykies. Jungkook's neck chest and abs also have some hykies

Inside their big room filled with hard trusting sound and high pitch moans and groans ( lol its sound proofing). Taehyung is moaning senselessly because of his husband's inhuman speed. Jungkook groans near his husband's ear ,feeling his hot walls culching around him.

Taehyung : mmmmaahhhhh......... Koo..... Hub..... byyyy..... I....... Cu........

Jungkook : ahhhh....... Love....... C*m with me..... Darling........ C*m for hubby.........

It's almost 2 am and jungkook still drilling inside his baby who is moaning under his husband without bothering anything.

********

Taehyung is sitting in the living room while reading some book but his moment was interrepted by a door bell. He looked at the clock and frowned a little.

Taehyung :( mumbling) who is at this time.

He opend the door and raised his eyebrow seeing his husband standing infront of him with a wide bunny smile.

Jungkook : why are you looking at me like that. Can't i came home early.

Taehyung : today you have 3 more meetings and you are here.

Jungkook : hobi will take care of that. Don't worry my beautiful queen.

He gets inside the living room and give instruction to maids to leave. Taehyung know very well that why his pervert hubby is early today. Jungkook pinned taehyung near wall and husked romantically.

Jungkook : darling...... That when i went to restroom i just think about yesterday... That.... how you made me like heaven throgh your. this sassy mouth, i just felt hot. I just want to feel you. I tried to control but you know that only you can.. Mmmmmm

*******

Now taehyung is laying above his husband all devasted. They cleaned their body but still na*ked under a soft blanket. Taehyung is sleeping and jungkook is careasing others hair lovingly giving soft kissed time to time. Slowly he also drifted into sleep. After 3 hour taehyung opened his eyes and looked at his hubby lovingly.

Taehyung : i love you hubby.

He placed some kisses on his face and chest and got up then dressed up. He went to kitchen to make hot chocolate for his tired 'really' hubby.

Now jungkook is sitting on the kichen counder while sipping his coffie looking at his baby and taehyung is making some snaks for their son who is now in kintergarden. Jungkook jumped from the counter and back hugged taehyung . He slightly slapped his hand.

Taehyung : not now koo. Gukk will be here in any time.

Jungkook : we have time until he came.

He starts to give wet kisses on other's nape. Their moment interepted by a phone call and jungkook put that on speaker.

Jungkook : tell me hobi.

Hobi : jungkook i'm infront of gukk's school. He is not here. No one know where is he. I surched the whole school.

Jungkook :WHAT....... ARE YOU KIDDING ME HOSEOK. WHERE SHOULD HE GO OTHERTHAN HIS CLASS. LOOK AROUND CAREFULLY. I WILL BE THERE .

jungkook grabbed his hair but his eyes wide when he rememberd that the call was in speaker. He looked at taehyung in horror, who looks like frozen in his place . tears are rolling down from his eyes. Jungkook shook him and he hugged his husband while crying loudly.

Jungkook : baby..... Nothing will happend to our gukk. I'm here right. I will find him at any cost.

Taehyung : i want my baby koo. I want him. He will be scared without us hubby. Plzzz find him. Plzzz hubby. He...... My gukk......

Jungkook called jimin, one of their friend and told him to stay with taehyung. He also called yoongi, jimin's husband, a police officer. He doesn't waste any second and drove towards his son's school.

****

Jungkook stopped his car in a jerk sound and he hurriedly get off from the car. Hobi and yoongi runs towards him.

Jungkook : what did you find out from here.

Yoongi : kook we searched the whole school but... He is really missing.

Jungkook grabbed yoongi's collar in anger. Hobi held his hand to stop him.

Hobi : calm down jungkook.

Jungkoom : you told me to calm down. Fvking calm down. My son is missing and you are telling me to calm down fvck.

Yokngi : you can do nothing with your anger jungkook. I appointed someone to check near cctv footags. Wait for a little.

After 2 minutes two police officers runs towards them.

Police men : sir we checked near by cameras and we found a lady, only her back can see her face have a mask and long hair falling in her half face she took that boy with her in a black car. We also cheked the number but it's fake.

Jungkook : fvck.... Fvck..... Who is she is not a matter, her time is counted from the moment she touched my famly.

His cold face and eyes were screaming his devilish side. He gritted his teeth. Later Sametime yoongi's phone starts to ring.

Yoongi : jimin what happend.

Jimin : yooni... Here someone called taehyung and told him to call jungkook back to the mansion. They want to talk with jungkook.

Yoongi cut the call and looked jungkook.

Yoongi : jungkook someone contacted tae. They want to talk with you. So let's go to back to your house. .

*****

Jungkook entered inside his home, he can see taehyung is seating on the sofa lifelessly. tears rolling down from his eyes. When taehyung see him he ran towards him and hugged him while crying loudly.

Taehyung : where is our baby kook. I want to see him. Plzzz bring him to me. He will scared without us.

Jungkokk : calm down baby. I will.... I will bring our son. Don't cry. It's make me feel low baby. Stay with me. I'm here for you, for our gukk.

Its been 15 minutes jungkook came back. His whole men are searching whole city for his son . police also trying to find the location but failed miserably. The silence in the living room broked by a phone ring. Jungkook attent the call.

Jungkook : WHO..??

??!!:: ( A lady voice)chill honey...... Your precious son is with me.

Jungkook : who the hell is this? What you want? How much money.

??!!:: who told you i want money.... Nah....

Jungkook : THEN WHAT THE FVCK YOU WANT BITCH.

??!!::YOU....... I WANT YOU.....

Jungkook : are you crazy. Don't play with me. you don't know who am i.

??!!::yes... I'm crazy and you That's what i want. I want to know you deeply.

Jungkook : fvck.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU DAMNT.

??!!:: bring your that sluty husband with you and come to the address i send you.

Jungkook : i will pluck out your tongue if you call my husband like that. You are the who*e here. Bloody bit*h.

??!!:: you want call me what everyou want. and Nah... Nah... Don't be smart. Your's that friend min yoongi..... told him to stay away. Don't forget that your son is with me.

Jungkook : ( to others) get out all of you from my home right now.

Hobi : but... Jungkook.

Jungkook : get out.

Everyone frozen in his place. Yoongi sighed heavily and turns to leave, before he looked jungkook oncemore who gave a signal to yoongi. Hhe shifted his gaze from his face to jungkook's hand that slightly pressing on taehyung's ring. A ding sound heared in jungkook's laptop. Yoongi smirked little.

Jungkook : wait bring your things with you. I don't want anything here related to you.

Jimin looked yoongi and who gave signal to jimin to pick jungkook's lap and 3 of them left the mansion and drove away.

Jungkook :( to phone ) now tell me what do you want.

??!!:: good i will sent address one by one just follow that.

****

After 1 hour jungkook and taehyung stopped his car infront of a abandoned villa. He looked around carefully. He looked at taehyung who have an emotionless face. His heart clenched in immence pain. In these 5 years he never made his baby sad.he felt helplessness and weak in his life for second time. The first time was when taehyung goes through labour pain.

Jungkook sighed heavily and took other's hand in his hand.

Jungkook : trust me baby, nothing will happen both of you till I'm alive.

Taehyung : i want both of you hubby.

Jungkook : i swear love. I will.

They entered inside the villa with holding eachothercs hands. They entered inside a room, soon the light got off and darkness filled inside the room. there is a laptop In the corner of the room and they walked towards that with heavily beating heart. They looked on the screen only to see their son sleeping in a bed and two persons in black standing beside him. Soon a voice heared throgh the microphone in the table.

??!!:: you came..... Honey........ Did you see your precious son. If you want him alive in your hands, then........ Tie your pretty husband in the chair with your own hand.

Their eyes widened and jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and about to shout back, but taehyung held his hand and shook his head as no.

Taehyung : do it hubby for our gukk.

Jungkook : but... Love how can i....

Taehyung : think about our gukk. You can. I trust you koo. I trust you with my life.

Taehyung slowly sat on the chair and jungkook tied him.

??!!:: do that properly honey..... You are doing just like he is a flower.

Jungkook : YESS BULL SHIT HE IS A FLOWER FOR ME. FVCK.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 262 21
* If you don't like the stories, My humble request, you skip this book dears* Short stories #Bottomtae #Topkook #bptaehyung #kinks #b**biestae
58.6K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
12.5K 490 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
46K 3.3K 15
a taekook short story ❤