Red Room |18+|

By MarciaAwisiObeng

Caught in a crossfire is an Irish Princess running away from home and a man with baggage. Evie spends her fi... More

Author's note
♤In your bed♤
♤favourite breakfast♤
♤hot shit♤
♤Torture♤...
♤he hates me♤
♤a night of many desires...♤
♤The ball♤..
♤tete-a-tete♤
♤Short note.♤
♤Red Room♤
♤bounty on her head♤
♤no home♤
♤Threats...♤
♤Christmas Death♤
♤Hotel Room♤
♤Trojan Horse..1♤
♤King Reagan♤
♤My Irish friend♤
♤Trump Cards♤
♤Trojan horse...2♤
♤Alone♤
♤trading friendships♤
♤Impossible choices♤.
♤Up in Flames♤
♤Ghost past♤.
♤The palace call♤
♤The Queen's play♤
♤In his arms♤
♤I'm 26♤
♤Queen Ivanov♤
♤Character Aesthetics♤
♤Birth of death♤
♤tragic love♤
♤Specks of grey♤
♤The queen's fall♤
♤voices of the gods♤
♤The king's return♤
♤The King's Rules♤
♤Princess corpse♤
♤Yulian & Gustavo♤
♤ Anika ♤
♤ Target ♤
♤ King Reagan II ♤
♤ Final ♤
♤Final II♤
Epilogue

♤ Ireland ♤

52 1 0
By MarciaAwisiObeng

~~~~42~~~~

~~~Cara~~~

Moscow 2 years  later.

I look in all directions as I wait for the famous Anton Petrov the prime minister of Russia and a scumbag who only likes to fuck blonde women with peanuts for brains. I adjust my blonde wig, looking into the direction of the black sleek limousines that just passes the coffee shop I am currently sitting in front of drinking a chocolate latte. I love Russia and especially Moscow for one thing only- this delicious cup of coffee they serve in this small coffee shop. As the cars zooms by, I take out my Chanel purse and remove a few bills, sliding it under the ceramic mug my coffee was served in- exiting the shop. Once I get to my car I fish for my sunglasses, which I put on and enter my Benz, starting it up.

I turn on my comms and her voice comes in. "Talk to me."  "Anton is on the move. He is heading East, towards Five Seasons hotel. He is headed straight for you." I tell her and I can imagine the nod of her head as I give her the information she needs. "Good." She answers shortly as I start the car and reverse out of the parking space. I follow Anton's car as it goes to our suspected location. The guy is a fucker for good blonde pussy, how hard can it be?

His long Limousine is parked in front of the building and I park behind it, adjusting my tight black dress to expose more cleavage. The blonde wig blends perfectly with my pale skin, highlighting my snake tattoos. I get out and walk towards the reception getting into character. I am Viktoriya Tarasova, Anika's daughter who is now running her mother's business and needs to see the prime minister for his assistance as he was involved in shady dealings with my mom. The receptionist smiles at me and I return it, already hating this character I'm pretending to be.

"Good morning." I greet her with a smile and she cheerily reply as I drop my Chanel purse on the desk, removing my sunglasses. "Good morning miss-?"

"Viktoriya Tarasova." I provide and she nods.

"How may I be off help to you Miss Viktoriya" and I clasp my hand together on the desk, angling my face to avoid cameras capturing my it. "I am here to see Anton. He knows I'm coming." She smiles and goes to check my appointment and when she is satisfied she raises her head and tells me where Anton's room is. I take the elevator to the last floor and walk into the direction of his room, with a knock on the door, it opens and a huge man built like a warrior is revealed.

His dark gaze peers down at me through his dark glasses and smile sheepishly at him. He moves out of the way for me and I walk into the en suite, it is large and spacious. Anton is seated on one of the large couches right in front of the ceiling to floor glass window. A glass of whiskey is in between his long pale fingers and he raises his eyes to find mine. Icy blue eyes meet my smoky grey ones and he smiles.

"Miss Viktoriya. Pleasure" I stands up to give my knuckles a kiss as he ushers me to have a seat. I sit down and set my purse on his glass table, crossing one leg over and intertwining my fingers together. I smile and my gaze drops to his crotch before quickly moving back to his blue eyes. He notices it and smirks.

"Pleasure is all mine." I tell him and he stands up, pours me a glass of whiskey comes back and hands it to me before settling down on the couch. "So... I have heard rumors that you have taken over Anika's business ever since she was killed." Anton queries and I nod, bringing the glass up to my lips and taking a sip of its hot content. "Yes, actually. I have started taking over the clubs and seeing to bringing in new merchandise since the old ones were freed."

He nods with a tight smile and we both take sips of our drinks before continuing. Anton looks at my bare legs and I see a slight shift in his seat before he leans in " You are very beautiful but I know Viktoriya and you are not her." He whispers and I chuckle.

I sigh. Time for plan B then.

I stand up and walk to the floor to ceiling glass windows and pour myself another glass of whiskey. He narrows his gaze at me and just as he is about to call his boys to seize me, she fires a shot from the building right across the hotel. It goes straight into Anton's security guard and I smirk.

Anton's look goes from a glare to fright; just the way we like it. He stiffens in his seat and I watch him carefully as he tries to press a button to alert his security detail of a threat.

"That will definitely be a fuck up." I tell him in the calmest tone I can master. He gulps; pussy.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want." He tries his best to sound calm and unfazed but it comes out like a whimper. I hate this man with everything in me.

"I'm a lot of things. Some people say I'm the rogue military officer turn killer. Others say I'm a blonde girl called Viktoriya but tell me Anton, who do you think I am." I lean towards him, hovering over him as I keep both hands on his wrists. I dig my blood red nails into the back of his hands and he grits his teeth to muffle the scream. I go deeper and blood starts to trickle down his fingers. I go even closer, whispering in his ear " Today, I'm your worse nightmare." He visibly swallows and I smirk whispering again "Good boy."

I look through the glass window with the bullet hole in it and I watch into the sunset. A beautiful day filled with uncertainty and chaos. He looks but I bring his head back to me and dig my nails in his jaw.

"Two questions. If you answer correctly I will leave you unharmed but if I get even a hint of a lie in your voice. You won't know what hit you." I nods his head and I smirk at his submission.

"Anika had a drive that we are looking for. Before she died she divided the information amongst seven different people. We tracked the third part of the information to you. Now you will first hand the information in your possession and then two give us a clue on how to find the next man." He looks at me confused "Us?" And I nod with a smile "Yes Anton. I came with the Angel of death." He swallows and pulls out his cell phone, handing it to me. I connect the device Taraki gave me and it gives me access to the files. As soon as it is done, I drop the phone and step on it with my red bottom heel, cracking the screen. "And the next person?" I ask and he points to the device "it's all in the file."

"Good. Now I get that you know the consequences of opening your mouth?" He nods vigorously and I pat his cheek with a tap on his nose like a child. I pick up my purse, leaving the frightened man to his woes.

I step out into the chill wind of the night and speak through my coms "Anton is down. Four more to go. " I tell her and I hear shuffling before a hum.

I open my car, slide inside and drive past the building.

Berlin 7:45 pm.

The casino is well lit with colorful and flashing lights, creating an atmosphere of excitement and glamour. I check my time, it is exactly 7:45 on and the evening clouds have already settled as the opened windows of the casino allows the cold air to rush in in a clean sweep. I walk to the bar area, waiting for my target to arrive. A mid fifties old billionaire who exports all types of bombs to all countries mentionable. He owns properties all over Germany and Europe at large. The man is an addict for gambling and throwing huge sums of money away and as he enters the building all eyes avert to him. His all grey hair fits his black tailored suite that clasps around him in a tight grip. He is old but his figure is still very good.

Fritz Wolfgang; a name only whispered among the worthy, a man known for notoriety and bloodshed but most importantly he sleeps with anyone that has a willingness to share a pussy. I bare my long legs to his prying eyes when he sits on the blackjack table. He signals for his men to draw my attention and I see that they walk up to me from the corner of my eyes.

"I have Fritz's attention." I speak through the comms and she hums; again I imagine a nod.

The man gets closer and  whispers "My boss would like to see you." I nod, getting out of my seat and approaching him. He gives me a broad smile and go straight to sitting on his lap. After few games and a shitload of alcohol he tells me that he wants to be alone with me.

Finally.

We step out into his car and the driver is already seated. Immediately we are out of visual range I pull out my pocket knife and attach it to his neck in a swift move. He shrieks and his driver immediately tries to pull out a gun.

"Not a good idea. I have someone with a sniper aiming right at your head. Any sudden movements and your brain cells get splattered across the seat." He gently lowers his weapon and I pick it up with my free hand.

"Hands in the air and get out." He nods and does as he is told.  When the man is out I press the knife into Fritz's neck and blood trickles down slowly.

"Okay here is the deal. I need you to hand over the document Tarasova entrusted in your care to me. And then you will tell me who has the fifth part of the document." He swallows and shifts to remove his cell phone. I attach the device and it transfers everything I need into it. I look on either side of the windows. He follows my gaze and then I look at him "Get out." He widens his eyes but say nothing as he slowly opens the door and surely out.

I climb over the Centre console and sit in the driver's seat, starting the car and speeding away. I turn on my comms and look into the rear view mirror. Taraki speaks "Heya Suillivan" I can hear the cheeky smile in his voice as he munches on something crunchy. I roll my eyes and adjust the mirror "Where is she?" I ask him and I imagine a shrug "went out to grab hotdogs." He chimes as I hear a click of the van "oh here she is." He adds as I hear shuffling as she sits and then more shuffling before she clears her throat. "You went out alone?" I ask her and she hums in response. I zoom pass the red light and take a turn. " You shouldn't-"

"Cara I'm not a child. I kill and maim people; I think I can handle buying a hotdog." She says sternly, cutting me off in the process and I only nod "Fine." I will be there soon". She hums and the line goes dead.

Qatar

"Heads up the prince is headed your way." I say through the comms and I hear a hm from the other end. Immediately after that the shots are fired and I run out of the woods as the cars swerves. It halts and I run to grab the prince from the back seat. Two bullet wounds in his chest, he will survive. I think to myself as I start looking through his pocket for his phone.

The prince of Qatar is unforgiving and ruthless. After a deep profiling of the man we concluded that he will not be an easy target because of  his cautiousness and distrust for everyone and anyone. The best thing we came up with was an ambush that we intended to blame on one of his step brothers who is already trying his best to kill him anyway. Once I find the phone I use Taraki's device to transfer the files.

I leave the half injured man away as I make my way to our car.

TWO MONTHS LATER

"I think we have all the files right?" I ask Taraki who is busy typing on his many computers and he nods. After a long month we have finally gathered all the information Anika spread all around this fucking world. I am sitting in a van with Taraki in Venice as we try to decode all information and break through the firewall. He smirks at the screen as he keeps his fingers busy and my eyes dart around the van noticing that she isn't here with us.

"Did she tell you where she is going?" I ask Taraki and he gives me a nonchalant shrug. " I mean she isn't wrong about you being too overbearing." He looks over at me and I scowl at him.

"I'm just concerned about her safety. To the world, Queen Ivanov is dead." I tell him and just then the van's door open and close . " And that is why I wear all this fucking shit you have for me as disguise." She says as she sets all the things down.

"Where were you?" She glares at me as I fold my arms across my chest to emphasize my point "I needed fresh air." She says pointedly, her eyes moving around the space in the van. "why didn't you tell any of us." She settles in the chair beside me and sighs long and hard.

Maybe they are all right, I have become overbearing-a little; but I have never been as scared as I was two years ago and that shit is very traumatizing. She has been through shit but so have I. I just want to protect my best friend as much I can to make up for not doing shit when she needed me the most.

She glances at the screen Taraki is working on just as it lights up. He screeches really loudly, jumping out of his seat. We give him a confused brow before he composes himself and settles down. "Okay nerd from Poland-" "Philippines " he chimes, interrupting me "Yeah same thing. What happened?" I ask as I look in her direction, her concentrated gaze never leaving the big screen. "I have added the information together and decoded it. Anika's intel and the Ivanov brother's intel is more like a key to a safe.

The coordinates here show Ireland. I have narrowed it down to a specific location but I get a dead end. It looks there is a much bigger organization behind Anika and Vladislav's operation." There is a deafening silence, one that accommodates the eerie feeling of discomfort. I watch as her eyes dart between the many weird things on the screen and then it looks away to the far corner of the van.

"I have a feeling that King Reagan is written all over this organization and there is only one place to get our answers." She fills the silence and then glances over in my direction; I nod at her in approval.

Whatever game life is playing with her, her father is playing a scarier one.

I had to repost this chapter because I wrote a chapter before this one and forgot to publish it actually.

Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 317 28
WHAT PRICE WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PAY FOR REVENGE? DAVINA Daddy issues, check. Book lover, check. Hot new bodyguard, I can't stop looking at, thinki...
63.2K 3.5K 38
Lily graduates from college and her life falls apart - or at least that's how it feels. Within a day, Lily a) leaves the comfort of campus with a de...
88.5K 2.6K 22
"You better find a way to run, princess. When I least expect it." Where pleasure isn't a sin, but a crime you have to run from. Eleanor wanted a vac...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

7.4K 146 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...