โฎ• ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐„๐“ โ˜ [๐–’๐–†๐–—๐–›๐–Š๏ฟฝ...

By accioscarhead

โ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ? ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
โคท โ๐’๐€๐†๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–
โคท โ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐‚๐‹๐”๐’๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’…๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’‘๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’š
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’†๐’๐’†๐’๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’†
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’€๐’†๐’๐’†๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ป๐’๐’๐’š'๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’š
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’
โคท โ๐•๐€๐‹๐Š๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โคท โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โž
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’•.2

โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’Š๐’๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’•.๐Ÿ

322 10 2
By accioscarhead

🗒 ❛ REQUEST༉‧₊˚✧: Can I get some centuries one shots, chubby Thor getting physical love ❤️

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post Endgame, Pre-Thor: Love and Thunder

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ Fluff, Mention of Insecurities, Self deprecating thoughts

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Thor x Vanir!Goddess!reader

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ After the battle, the rest of the population had been restored and people were returning to their lives. With you back by his side, Thor worries if you'd still want him the way he was, since he had gained weight, struggling to deal with your death during the Blip. But you assure him that you love him, and you'll have him as he is.

꧁꧂

📍TØNSBERG, NORWAY

The smell of salt and sea in the air welcomed you as the truck pulled over in New Asgard. The Battle was over and Thanos was taken down for good. The Blipped people had returned and were all in joyous celebrations. Most reunited with their loved ones, gushing over while some got emotional.

You got out of the truck that had given you, Thor, and Korg a lift and shut the door close. The vehicle pulled back before it disappeared out of sight.

"It's—we found a new place," Thor explained, "We've built a new home for the survivors," 

When the Asgardians and Vanir noticed your presence, they lowered themselves in a curtsy, respecting their queen.

You nodded at them in acknowledgment and signaled for them to return to whatever they were doing.

Thor smiled at you in pride, watching how the people responded to your existence, "Being Queen suits you,"

"Never wanted it though," you muttered, shrugging. You returned to his side, you looped your arm through his, "So, where are we staying?" you looked up at him eagerly.

What you hadn't noticed was the way Thor had tensed up when you basically leaned into him. His fat skin was peeking out of the flimsy grey shirt he wore. And that very skin was pressed against your arm he was holding onto.

A wave of insecurities washed over the God of Thunder and goosebumps prickled his skin.

He tried to suck in his belly as he led you to his cabin at the top of the hill. attempting to keep some safe distance from you so that you wouldn't be bothered by his new body change.

He showed you around his cabin, wincing at the barrels of wine and beer that he had stocked up in one room and wondering how he was going to explain it all to you.

You'd think he was unstable. He had lost himself. He was a hopeless cause. Unworthy.

But you did none of those things. You simply beamed at the variety of alcohol and questioned him about it curiously. Back in Sakaar, you had access to multiple varieties of liquor and each one fascinated you greatly. It was after a really long time that you were seeing such a wide collection of alcohol.

At your unexpected reaction, Thor felt a mixture of relief and anxiety brew in his stomach and tried to maintained a safe distance from you.

It was during the afternoon that you had picked up on his odd behavior. Thor seemed to be pulling away from your touches, and fondles, and jumped up to his feet whenever you got close to him.

You had tried to cuddle into his side after having lunch together but then shot from the couch, coming up with a lame excuse of going to check in on Korg and Valkyrie.

"What is it, Thor?" you sat upright on the couch, "You seem troubled,"

He was pacing in front of the couch and stopped abruptly at your words, "What, me? Pfft!" he waved a nonchalant hand in the air, "I'm fine! I'm perfectly fine,"

"You're literally pacing back and forth right now," you pointed out.

"Uh, It's just that, um," Thor drops his eyes to his belly. "I'm not the man you used to know, huh?" he let out a nervous chuckle.

"Yes, you've changed," you agreed, not picking up on his worry, "What about it?"

"It's not what you need," his shoulders drooped sadly, his eyes losing the spark they usually had, "Not what you deserve,"

You raised your brows to the heavens, "What is that supposed to mean?"

He shot up from the couch, shame, and humiliation filling every fiber of his being, "I'm all big and fat and useless! Look at me! I've just drowned myself in my sorrow instead of dealing with it. And I—" he stopped himself, shutting his eyes for a moment in regret, "Sorry, don't wanna bother you with my self-pitying," he spoke the last part with so much agony that he mostly slurred it.

"Thor," your brows furrowed and you felt a pang in your chest.

"Y/N, you don't have to pretend. I know how I look," Thor mumbled. He dare not to meet your eyes; afraid he'll see what he saw in most women's eyes these days. Rejection and disgust.

"Thor, you should know me better," you got up from the couch to cup his face to look Thor deep in the eyes, "I always admired and loved the man you are. And he's still there, I can see him in your eyes. You lost your way for a moment, but you will find your footing and get back on your feet again. And I'll be here with you every step of the way,"

He shook his head in denial, a low breath escaping his chapped lips, "I do not want to burden you with such a thing," he wrings his gloved hands together in distress.

"Would you turn me down if our places were switched? If I had gained weight I looked nothing like the last time you saw me?"

"Absolutely not!" Thor shot back at once, offended that you'd ever think that.

"Then what makes you think I'd do it to you?" you retorted back challengingly.

"I—It's just," he stammered, trying to find the right words, "You don't need some whiny pathetic pig who is so beaten out of shape that he can't save his ass. I just think you deserve someone who is up to your standards. Someone worthy enough to court you,"

Your heart ached at his choice of words, and it was evident in your pained expression, "But you are. It can be hard to accept, but you are."

His face twisted in misery that he had been hiding within himself for so long, "I can't even look at my toes. And other people look at me like I'm some sort of disgusting—"

"Fuck them," you cut in sharply, not letting him finish his sentence, "And you are not disgusting. They'd talk about it today, and forget it the next second. We shouldn't carry the momentary judgment of others with us," you rested a palm on his cheek, feeling his untamed beard beneath your fingers.

Thor leaned into your touch, letting his broken heart soak your words of comfort. He looked at you through teary eyes, beard twitching as his lips wobbled.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all of that alone. But I am here for you, I always am," you pressed a kiss to both of his cheeks, to his eyes, again to his cheeks, forehead, and finally to his lips with such raw love and emotion that his heart skipped a beat.

The shower of unexpected affection made a dam break. His shoulders shook as tears streamed down his face and he leaned into you for support.

"It's okay, it's okay," You cooed in his ears, bringing him in a warm hug. Your arms wound around his neck, burying in his hair at the back of his head while Thor's own went around your body, chin resting on your shoulder as his tears stained your clothes. 

He thought you'd leave him,  be disgusted at the very plight of him. He was ashamed of himself; he wouldn't really blame you if you shared this swlf depracating thoughts about him.

When he pulled back, you squinted at him playfully, "Maybe we need to trim your beard. And you really need a bath,"

"Okay," Thor nodded with a choked chuckle. He leaned his forehead against yours, closing his eyes and you did the same.

"You really mean those words you said?" Thor whispered, his breath fanning against your cheek.

"Really," you stated firmly, "I love you too much. Don't you dare think that you could get rid of me that easily," you placed a final peck on his lips, hands caressing his belly in such softness that had his heart melting into a puddle.

Thor buried his face in the crook of your neck, your calming scent wiping out all negative thoughts from his mind, "Gods, I don't know what I did to deserve you,"

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.4K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
348K 6.4K 60
"๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‰๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ." ~ ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“ "๐–ถ๐–พ๐—…๐—…, ๐—’๐—ˆ...
35.1K 1K 13
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ?โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐˜/๐‹/๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‰๐จ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 154 27
โ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐œ๐ž-๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ.โž โ†ณ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ...