Issei: Into the Isseiverse

By RageRevan

After the group escapes from the Backrooms, Issei and his new friends all decided to deal with some issues ba... More

Prologue(Part 1): Welcome Home
Character Information
Chapter 1: The Collider
Chapter 2: Another Issei?
Chapter 3: Different Realities
Chapter 4: Confrontation with Hades
Chapter 5: Magic and Guns
Chapter 6: Dance of Blades

Prologue(Part 2): Settling Scores

2.7K 49 75
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Hyoudou Residence, 4:00 PM

The Gremory Peerage were in the infirmary room, they remembered the agonising defeat at the hands of Issei and his new group, Rias clenched the sheets in anger as she exclaimed, "After all I have done for him!! Is this how he treats me?! I should have never reincarnated him!?!"

"You're right, Rias. Not only are him and his friends much stronger, but also they are more ruthless!" Akeno spoke with equal anger, as Xenovia could be seen clenching her bed sheets even more angrily, remembering the brutal defeat at the hands of Jaune, his Shotlock Beam as well as his sword skills. The other members present minus Kiba and Gasper agreed to this.

"You are right President, after everything you did for him....he still does not see that you regret your actions..." Koneko spoke emotionlessly, but there was anger in her voice, only for Kiba to speak up in anger,

"Do you girls not see on how Issei has become? He has found girls that helped him with his troubles, troubles which you had a hand in causing?!"Kiba looked at the girls as Rias angrily retorted.

"Those whores have taken and manipulated our Issei from us and-" Kiba cuts Rias off and speaks with anger, "Do you hear yourself talk? Be glad Issei was not here to put you in your place....That blonde was right about you, you really are spoiled..."

Rias glared at Kiba in response, however before she was able to retort, someone else came in and spoke with a tone of seriousness, "Kiba is right!"

The group turned around to see Sirzechs, Grayfia and Mari in the room, all of whom were having looks of anger in their eyes. The girls looked at the trio with fear in their eyes as Sirzechs exclaimed.

"Issei has already told me what he wants, he wants all of you to pack your stuff and leave, no exceptions!" Sirzechs spoke seriously as Grayfia came forward with the Phenex Tears, as Rias and the other girls looked at him with dread and Rias spoke with horror.

"Y-You can't do this! Issei, where is he!? Let me talk to him!" Asia added, "I agree with Onee-sama, Issei can't kick us out of this house!"

"This house belongs to President, he has no right to kick her out of this house!" Akeno added with equal anger and sadness, he couldn't kick her out of this house or any of them from this house, Xenovia also spoke her words.

"President is right, let us talk to him! He has no right to do this!!" Sirzechs and Mari were getting frustrated by these complaints, with Grayfia also being closed to getting even more angry, he could hear Katase, Murayama and the other girls also complaining, he finally snapped.

"ENOUGH!!" Sirzechs scream was enough to silence all the girls, they all looked at him with fear, as he continued, "Don't forget you made this deal, you will do anything what he asks, and he has asked this, I want you all to pack your stuff and leave. Otherwise I will personally forcefully transport your stuff back to the Gremory Mansion!"

Sirzechs spoke very coldly causing the girls to cry in sadness, he really meant it and they have to go through with their deal, they have no choice. Sirzechs then spoke, "I have brought some Phenex Tears, Grayfia will apply them to you, once you are ready to walk you will start packing your stuff and head to the Underworld...I will send some maids to help you as well..."

Sirzechs spoke seriously as the girls nodded in understanding, there was nothing they could do. Kiba and Gasper looked at the scene in disappointment, as Grayfia walked forward to apply the Phenex Tears to the girls. She remembered Issei's parents and Mari stating that it was his choice to let the girls stay, thus they couldn't blame him. Not to mention, seeing only minimal change in the girls meant that they were still almost the same, she knew that they have not changed.

"It pains me to do this to you girls, but you have brought this on yourselves, if you had shown respect to Issei or any of the girls, none of this would have happened. I mean, did you girls even apologise for what you said?" Sirzechs looked at the girls as none of them answered, as he shook his head and spoke, "No, right? Let this be a learning lesson to you, you have lost him and learn this well, Rias and the rest of you girls!"

Sirzechs spoke as the girls could do nothing but cry at this, as soon as they were able to walk, they went into their rooms to pack their stuff, there was nothing they could do now.

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi RageRevan dropping a special something into the Chibi version of this world, while chuckling with happiness.

Hyoudou Residence, 9:30 PM

Issei and his group returned back to home as Issei asked, "So what do you think of the town?"

"It is pretty calm as opposed to Vale, with no Grimm hunting us at the borders or any forestry area..." Jaune commented in response, as Yang added, "Yep, and I even liked Kuoh Academy, this is where we will be studying, right?"

"If you wish, it won't be like Grimm studies or any of the subjects you would normally study back at Remnant, so if you are fine with that, then it's alright..." Issei responded to Yang's question, as Jade asked, "Which subjects are you talking about?"

"The usual English, Japanese or in your world Mistralian, Maths, Computer Coding, Civics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry, that is all!" Jade seemed alright with the subjects while the others were a bit concerned on the subjects since majority of them seemed new to this field.

"Judging by age, I need to be a teacher, right?" Summer spoke in response as Issei nodded, she wondered what faculty role she could take. While she was thinking someone came into Issei's house, he recognised the magic circle. It was Sirzechs Lucifer and Grayfia, both of whom has worried looks on their faces.

"Ise, I have some bad news..." Issei walked towards him and asked with worry, "What is the issue? Did Rias do something?"

"No, not her, she won't be troubling you at home...that is first thing..." Issei sighed in relief, as the others also seemed happy, Sirzechs then spoke with a sigh, "It is the Great King Faction, Issei..."

"What happened? Why would they be a problem?" Jaune asked, as Sirzechs took a deep breath and explained to Issei, "It is actually several devils in the Devil Society look down upon Lower Ranked Devils, it is primarily due to their pride that they have in them. This results in some devils, hating and viewing humanity as 'inferior' species..."

"I see...." Many frowned at this side of the Devil Society, as Summer then asked, "So what is the issue?"

"I am getting to that Mrs. Rose, you see Zekram Bael had to tell everything as a reason to why Issei needs to become a High Class Devil, including informing about Ingvild Leviathan to them....let's just say Lord Bael and many of the Great King Faction Members, are against Issei becoming a High Class Devil, even after Issei defeated a God Class Being with Great Red's help of course and even defeating many of the entities in the Backrooms, with threats like Shang Tsung and Quan Chi, that are as strong as High Class Devils, potentially even higher. Yet, it was not enough.." Sirzechs spoke with a sigh as Issei looked at Sirzechs and responded, "That is fine, but why were you so worried?"

"When Zekram said everything, I mean everything and this includes the other girls as well. They now desire the engagement of Ingvild with a High Class devil. They also want to engage the other girls to the same High Class Devil...Lord Bael is spearheading this decision..." Sirzechs spoke with a deep sigh making many angry, Issei and Jaune held their girls with worry, while gritting their teeth with anger. There was no way they are letting the girls go to someone they don't know.

Yang, Jade and Ingvild were livid by the decision made by those men, they have no right to their lives. Ruby and Ravel were angered by this. Summer was beyond livid by this, her daughters are not their pawns, Issei then angrily spoke

"I would love to 'talk' with them..." Sirzechs understood why Issei would be angry as he spoke with a smile, he knew Issei was protective of his friends and family. This was the Issei they knew, no matter what he becomes, he will always protect his loved ones, no matter what.

"Thought you'd never ask..."

*Scene Change*

Great King Faction Headquarters, 10:30 PM

Great King Faction, also known as Great Royal Faction, is a political faction formed by the Bael Clan to increase their influence, as they empathized with Underworld politics based on traditional Devil aristocracy such as Devil blood purity and the continuation of the Devil noble society.

Their current Leaders, were Lord Bael and Zekram Bael, Lord Bael. Zekram Bael was a middle-aged looking man with black hair and peaceful violet eyes, wearing a nobleman's attire. He has an aura of strong dignity that exudes from him; while Lord Bael looked like an older version of Saiaorg Bael, with black hair and violet eyes. He wore nobleman's attire just like Zekram Bael did.

In terms of personality Zekram Bael was described to be extremely prideful in his clan status as the highest ranking amongst the 72 Pillars, as well as their trademark ability. However he is also wise and open minded enough to acknowledge people of exceptional ability. Additionally, he also respected Issei after hearing his adventure in the dreaded Backrooms and made it out alive defeating anyone that stood in his way and protecting and leading his allies; While Lord Bael Lord Bael is extremely prideful even for a Bael and never showed any sort of fatherly love towards his sons, as he was greatly angered with his elder son Sairaorg for not born with the clan's Power of Destruction. Lord Bael is also a very jealous man since, aside from Sairaorg, he also has a strong hatred towards Issei as he is the strongest among the young Devils and the rising star as Oppai Dragon in the Underworld, garnering popularity and fame despite him being a reincarnated Devil. Additionally, Issei's actions also made him slightly fear his power, causing him to fear him. He wanted him out of the Devil Society, especially after he left the Gremory Peerage.

Just as they were about to leave for their house, the doors of the place suddenly explode causing them to be startled, as Lord Bael exclaimed.

"Who dares to break in the Great King Faction buildings!?!" A voice exclaimed in response, "It is me, father of the year!!" The voice was revealed himself to be Issei, as the Great King Faction to be startled while some of the members were angry at this. Zekram shook his head in disappointment, while Lord Bael gritted his teeth recognising who it was in front of him,

"You damned Low Class Devil! You dare attack our building!! You will regret this!!" Lord Bael ordered the devils present, "Destroy him!!"

The devils rushed towards Issei, as Issei transformed into his Dragonoid form, using his Semblance, he entered into his Stage 2 form, as he manipulated the Earth sending them flying up, before they could even react.

"I will make you regret trying to go after my peerage members, Lord Bael!!" Lord Bael glared towards Issei with hatred, as he fired his Power of Destruction towards him, he dodged the ball with relative ease as he flew towards him and grabbed him by his shoulder.

"Let go of me, you filthy Low-Class!" Issei then spoke with a grin, "Sure, why not?"

Issei threw him up in the air and used Air Slash towards Lord Bael as he responded with a magic circle of his own, Issei was then surrounded by several Magic spells of elemental magic, however Issei flew up in the air quicker then how they could unleash them, even Ultimate Class Devils would struggle against Issei at this point, he soon transformed into Stage 3 Dragonforce, which was the Semblance's third evolution, caused during his fight against The Dark Metro and the Dark Priest while they were returning back to their worlds.

Dragonforce Stage 3, increases Issei's horn size as well as wing-span, it looked bigger than how it should be looking normally. Additionally Issei can use Water Manipulation in this form. This also includes Steam manipulation which is a combination of Water and Fire Manipulation; Sludge Manipulation, which is a combination of Water and Ground Manipulation and finally Storm Manipulation, which is a combination of Water and Wind Manipulation. In addition, it increases Issei's powers and strength even more than Stage 2 or Stage 1 Dragonforce.

Issei flew in the air, constantly boosting towards Lord Bael, as he tried to use Power of Destruction, but Issei easily evaded them with ease. He started to breathe Fire at him, which Lord Bael tried to defend but it was too much for him, the barrier broke causing him to scream in pain.

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Fairy Tail)

"AAAHHHHH!!" Lord Bael was partially burned, as Issei socked him in the face before he could react. Those of the Political members that sided with Lord Bael tried to defend their Leader, as they tried to use Magic, as Issei grabbed Lord Bael using him as a shield to take the hits, preventing them from attacking. They gritted their teeth in anger.

Zekram and his supporters did not try and stop Issei, his anger was justified to every extent, he knew how much Issei cared for his friends, especially from what Sirzechs told about him. He respected Issei a lot, and was surprised when Lord Bael, refused his decision at first, since he always used to consult him.

Lord Bael was sent flying towards the ground making him cough up, Issei looked at the other members, and looked at Zekram and his followers.

"Leave...things will be intense from now on..." They nodded in understanding and teleported out of there. Issei then looked up in the air and released Lava from his mouth as it downpoured all over the field causing the members to try and defend themselves, but Issei did not let them, he attacked them with his Flames, as he moved around in circles, causing them to either defend from the flames or from the Lava, some chose the latter while the others chose the former, either way they screamed in pain due to being burned alive.

*Scene Change*

Bael Territory, 11:30 PM

Zekram and his followers managed to teleport to the Bael territory as they were greeted by Sirzechs and Saiaorg, the latter was described to be a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes. He is very tall and has a muscular build due to the extreme training he has done. He wore a black t-shirt with red markings and grey jeans.

"Ah Lord Zekram..." Sirzechs spoke while bowing with respect, as Saiaorg looked at Sirzechs and asked.

"So just how strong Issei's Semblance is?" Saiaorg asked in response to which Sirzechs spoke, "He was able to beat Rias without using it to its full power, I theorise that it can even go higher from what Issei has shown...while he was in the Backrooms, he told me that he has unlocked 3 stages the last time I had asked him....I don't know if he has unlocked an additional stage or not...I need to ask him..." Saiaorg nodded in understanding, when he heard Issei had left the Gremory Peerage, him being shocked would be an understatement, he wanted answers.

He decided to talk to Sirzechs when the time was right and he told him to keep this a secret, only then he would be talking to him. Eventually he came to know what happened and where Issei was, Saiaorg looked at Sirzechs with surprise, but he also knew that if he manages to survive he would come back stronger. However, he was saddened that Issei won't fight him during the Rating Game Tournament.

"I wonder how will he deal with my father...." Saiaorg spoke with a sigh, his father intentionally provoked Issei's wrath and as a result, Issei is fighting against his father and his followers. Not that Saiaorg held love for his father, especially after he abandoned him and his mother.

"And this Jaune, you speak of, he also has a terrible father and mother?" Sirzechs nodded as he responded, "Indeed, he was shunned and outright disowned for faking his way into Beacon, from his account, no one trained him in any way. They deemed him worthless.." Saiaorg could relate to this Jaune, his father was no different from Jaune's parents, he was lucky to have a mother that loved and believed in him, even when his father or his clan did not.

"I feel bad for him, they abandoned him to his doing, and yet they claim to prioritise family bonds..." Saiaorg spoke with sadness, he could see why Jaune hates his own family. Sirzechs shook his head and spoke,

"I have a feeling that he will want vengeance against them....even his own team and Issei are going to help them...I wonder what he will do to them..." Sirzechs spoke as he looked at the Great King Faction building, as he knew the fight will be over.

*Scene Change*

Great King Faction Headquarters, 12:00 AM

Most of the Politicians were beaten and defeated, along with those Devils that had supported Lord Bael, they were burned, with some of their skin being as burnt as a piece of charcoal, they were all passed out.

Lord Bael had it worse, he had his stomach torn off, blood releasing from the area, his face was partially burnt, with him struggling for air, while he had a look of fear and horror etched on his face. He feared Issei even more now, and regretted provoking him now, Issei held him by the throat as he spoke

"Will you ever get in my way again?!" Issei spoke coldly as Lord Bael shook his head with fear, as Issei continued, "I heard what you did to Lady Misla Bael and Saiaorg Bael....you abandoned him when he possessed no power, right? I will do something similar to you, you will no longer wield the Power of Destruction!"

Lord Bael was dropped as Issei activated his Boosted Gear in his 2.0 form, he started to absorb the Power of Destruction while Lord Bael looked in horror, he was unable to do anything. Once Issei had done, he looked at his hand and imagined the Power of Destruction in his hand, he smiled knowing that he was able to snatch it successfully.

This was one of Boosted Gear 2.0's unique ability being Absorb, which allows Issei to absorb anyone's powers if he or she is weaker than him. This meant that Issei was capable of absorbing the magical ability that allowed the usage of Power of Destruction.

"No...." Lord Bael spoke with horror and fear, as he looked at Issei who spoke, "Now experience the suffering your son once did, goodbye Lord Bael..." Issei walked away leaving Lord Bael defeated, his pride took the better of him as he cursed with all his might, as he got up to ambush Issei.

"ONORE!! DRAGON!!!!" Lord Bael shouted as Issei ducked him and gave him a punch right between his legs, towards his crotch.

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Mortal Kombat 11)

Lord Bael held his crotch in pain, as Issei muttered with a smile, "This one's for you Johnny Cage..."

*Scene Change*

Meanwhile In the Backrooms,

Level 11, 12:15 AM

Meanwhile, both Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade were on the bed in Sonya's apartment. He stopped in the middle of watching a movie as Sonya asked, "Is something, wrong?"

"No, I just feel proud for some reason...." Sonya shook her head and sighed, "C'mon Johnny we haven't got all day, let's carry on!"

They continued doing what they were doing, as they had the night alone to them. Sonya slept on Johnny's shoulder as they continued to watch, knowing they could live their lives normally

*Scene Change*

Meanwhile in DXD world.

Bael Mansion, 12:15 AM

Issei managed to head towards to the Bael Mansion, as he spoke to Zekram, "He is alive, but not in the right shape..." Zekram nodded as he headed to that place, he hoped that Lord Bael does not do anything to provoke him in any way.

"Hyoudou Issei!" Issei turned around to see the one who called him, as he gave a smile in response, "It's been a while, Saiaorg!"

Saiaorg smiled in response as he continued, "Well I am glad you don't hate me...do you still remember our promise?"

"I do, and I will fulfill it, Saiaorg...and this time, I will be bringing my team with me.." Issei responded with a fist bump as Saiaorg did the same, as he spoke with an excited tone.

"I'll be waiting for that day!!" Issei smiled in response, as Sirzechs coughed gathering their attention, "I will be sending you, your evil pieces...by the way have you considered who will become your queen among Jade, Ingvild or Ravel?"

"i would advise you to not open that can, Sirzechs-nii, I don't want to deal with three angry girls..." Issei spoke with dread as Sirzechs, Zekram and Saiaorg could relate, they at least had someone whose anger they did not want to provoke.

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei meeting Chibi Rick! Issei and going on adventures with him in the Multiverse.

A few days later,

Kuoh Academy, 4:30 PM

Jaune and Issei were heading towards Azazel's laboratory, all of Issei's group have joined his peerage, with Ruby and Jaune being Knight pieces, Jaune's being a Mutated Knight piece because of his power. Summer became a pawn piece where she took up four pawn pieces, while Yang took up a Rook piece.

Now one must be wondering, who was Issei's queen? It was Ingvild Leviathan, she became his queen after she beat Ravel and Jade in a series of contests and became the Queen, while Ravel and Jade reluctantly became Bishops. Issei still had an empty Rook and four empty pawns.

"Anyways, Jaune, you ready to meet the folks from the other world?" Issei asked, earlier they had managed to get a call from Azazel that the portal to the other world is ready. Jaune sighed as he spoke

"I am not sure, Issei...I wonder they will still care for me..." Issei shook his head and responded, "From what I hear, this Saphron cares for you along with her family, then we have the professors, headmaster and some students in Beacon, as well as this Yuri and her family also care for you, right?"

Jaune nodded as he responded, "Yes...I guess you are right..." Issei nodded as he soon reached Azazel's office, as they could see his current peerage, and Valery Lucifer present, who was described to be a silver haired girl with blue eyes as she spoke, "Took you two long enough..."

"Sorry, convincing Rossweisse-sensei was a bit hard..." Issei spoke with a sigh, their relationship was not the best, since she was still a bit skeptical of his perversion, as Jaune spoke, "You sure about not telling her about Remnant, Teach?"

"Not yet, we are not sure about the others from Remnant, since those from Beacon may be problematic, the students to be precise, we will only tell her once we are sure..." Jaune knew Rossweisse was the only one in the ORC that was not present in insulting Issei and was also the only one that did not fight against Issei during their Rating game a few days ago. They both nodded in understanding, as Azazel continued, "Only the Leaders and you guys along with Saiaorg and Riser know about Remnant, no one else does..."

Jaune understood what this meant, as Azazel soon teleported everyone present to the Underworld, in Ajuka's lab, Issei noticed Valery's team not being present, as he asked, "So where is your team, Valery?"

"They, they are still spying for the Brigade, making sure they do not know about Remnant..." Valery joined the Hyoudou Residence after sensing his presence three days later, and this caused a fight to break out, where Issei, Ddraig and Belle all compounded themselves onto her beating and defeating her. However, she had already developed feelings for him, and confessed to Issei much to his girls jealousy, needless to say calming them down was a lot harder, she had officially joined the Hyoudou Residence.

As soon as they came, they were greeted by Ajuka Beelzebub as well as Sirzechs Lucifer that was waiting for him.

"Oh you came? The others are waiting for you.." Ajuka spoke with a smile as he greeted the people present, when they went inside they were greeted by Yasaka, Kunou, Odin, Serafall, Falbium and Michael waiting for them.

"Issei nii-san!" Kunou rushed towards him, as she reached him, she was described to be a young girl, of 12 years old, she had golden, blonde hair tied in a ponytail and matching eyes like her mother.

"It's been a while, Kunou..." Issei spoke while rubbing her hair as she smiled in response, as Ingvild spoke, "Aren't you going to greet the rest of us!?"

"Yes! Ingvild-nee!" Kunou greeted the rest of the peerage, she got along with almost everyone with Yang noting that she has an attitude similar to Ruby, while Ruby became good friends with her. The other Leaders soon walked forward,

"Well it's been a while, hasn't it?" Yasaka spoke with a smile as she looked towards the group that she survived alongside with as Issei nodded, "Yep, indeed.."

"So Jauney-chan, you ready for meeting those from Remnant?" Jaune gave a nod as he spoke, "Indeed, I am Lady Leviathan!"

"Mou~, how many times have I told you call me Levi-tan or Sera-chan!" Serafall spoke with a pout, she was described to be a black haired girl with blue eyes. As everyone sweat-dropped at this, then Odin spoke.

"I hope those people are friendly, well Ajuka, let's get started.." Ajuka nodded as he started the machine, a portal was soon opened up revealing several figures, including Headmaster Ozpin, members of Team CFVY, Cardin Winchester, Blake Belladonna, along with Saphron and the Terra-cotta, along with Qrow Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long and finally someone who was excited to meet Jaune now.

This was Yuri Winterflake,

Ruby, Yang and Jaune were ecstatic to see them again, with Summer having tears seeing her team-mate Qrow and her husband Taiyang once again. Ruby and Yang also had tears, while Jade who was behind Issei wanted to meet, but she was not sure whether Saphron would remember her.

"Ruby, Yang, Jaune...is that you?" Blake spoke with tears in her eyes, as she immediately rushed to embrace her two team-mates, Jaune watched with a smile, while Qrow spoke with surprise in his voice, "Short Stack?"

"Yes, you dusty old Qrow, it is me..." Summer spoke with a smile, as Taiyang hugged his wife after a very long time, Qrow also greeted her after a very long time, as Taiyang hugged his daughters after a very long time.

"Jaune?" Jaune was called out by Saphron, Terra and Yuri, all of whom were happy to see him, "JAUNE!!" Yuri shouted in happiness as she immediately dashed towards him, and embraced him while crying endlessly, Jaune also returned the hug as well, soon enough Saphron and Terra along with Adrian also walked towards him, as after a while Jaune and Yuri split up as Saphron spoke,

"A-aren't you going to greet your older sister?" Jaune smiled in response as he spoke, "I would never forget Saphron..." Jaune embraced Saphron as well, along with Terra and Adrian, as she spoke, "It is good to see you again, Jaune, we all feared the worst when you went missing..."

"I know Saphron, come sit down, we have all a lot to catch upto..." Jaune spoke with a smile, as they nodded with happiness. None of those from Earth speak, as they all smile in happiness from them reuniting with their loved ones.

Jade seemed to be nervous upon meeting them, however Issei looked at her and responded, "Come on, go meet your older sister..."

"I am not sure Ise, I doubt they would even-" Issei cuts her off and speaks, "You needn't worry, you told me that your sister will love and remember you when I had doubts about Mari-nee, go and meet her..."

Jade nods as she walks forward, Jaune then looks at her and speaks, "Saphron.." Saphorn looks at him and looks towards the directions, and was surprised to see who was in front of her, "Jade? Is that you?"

"Y-yes....d-do you remember-" Jade was cut off by Saphron immediately embracing her, as Jade was remained speechless, she gave him a bear hug as she spoke, "Of course I do, it's been so long since I have seen you, six years, welcome back Jade!"

Jade teared up upon this and returned her embrace, Issei and his peerage were happy to see this, as they soon decided to settle down and have a talk with each other. The two groups mingled with each other very well, as they got along very well.

Saphron and Tai were interrogating Issei and Jaune respectively due to them dating their loved ones, for Saphron, it is her younger sister while Tai, it was her two daughters, but upon seeing them to be nice men, they did not mind. Although they were a bit worried on the fact that they have harems, however they were told by the Leaders that it was legal in their world.

Speaking of Harems, Yuri was jealous that Jaune had two other girlfriends, but she eventually relented by this and accepted Ruby and Yang as he sisters, while Blake was writing her fanfiction of Jaune having a harem.

Saphron soon met up with Mari and the two hit it off immediately, they had a lot in common and loved talking about their little brothers, much to their embarrassment. They became fast friends, and Mari even got along with Terra and Adrian.

Cardin was having a conversation with Issei and Jaune, along with Yatsuhashi and Fox, as they were discussing on what Jaune and Issei plan to do, with neither of them being interested in being Huntsman, additionally even Ingvild, Ruby, Yang, Jade, Valery, Coco, Yuri, Blake and Velvet. The ones from Remnant were surprised by this, however they understood why Jaune no longer wanted to be a Huntsman, with Ruby and Yang also staying back in Earth, much to Blake and Yuri's sadness, however they wondered if they could join Kuoh, for which Issei decided to talk to the Headmaster about it, much to their happiness. The others decided to finish their Huntsman studies instead of joining Kuoh, but they promised to stay in touch.

Additionally Ozpin and Summer were discussing, on what should be happening next, Summer refused to come back to Remnant because of her lack of trust in Ozpin, as the former understood he had no intention of forcing her since Azazel suggested that her staying here would be safe. Summer came to know the reason of Ozpin hiding the fact that Salem was immortal along with Qrow and Tai, Qrow was ready to sock him but he was stopped by Tai who calmed him down, as he also understood why Ozpin hid the truth.

"Hey Jaune....there is something I need to tell you.." Yuri spoke with sadness in her voice, as everyone near her seemed worried. Jaune then asked, "What happened?"

"You remember your cousin Jackson Arc, right?" Jaune had a frown upon hearing his name as he responded, "Yeah...what of that arrogant prick..."

Jade had a bad feeling about what will happen, as Yuri speaks with worry, "Your clan wants me to engage with him...of course, I and my parents were against this, but your clan.." Yuri trailed off as she started to tear up, as Jaune became concerned as he asked with worry, "Are Yuki and Isbert, alright?"

Yuri shook their heads as she responded, "N-no..." Tears fell from her eyes, as Jaune and the others became concerned, Jade then asked, "W-what did they do?"

"T-they killed them....B-Baldor and K-kranz, killed them...when t-they defied the c-clan's will..." Yuri spoke with a croak, she was crying as there was nothing but silence when they heard of this, as Jade exclaimed, "H-how could they do this?! They were friends of my Grandparents!!"

Jade also had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe the clan has gotten this far, as someone spoke from a distance. "No Jade, they did the deed, we couldn't get them arrested because of Lack of Evidence.."

"Plus the Arc Clan sabotaged every attempt of arresting them by controlling the courts, so we couldn't do anything...that and lack of evidence, are the reason why they were safe. Additionally we came to know of this recently..." The ones that spoke were Saphron and Ozpin, as they both had saddened looks on their faces, Jade was crying when she heard of this, the clan has fallen too far, as Issei calmed her down and consoled him while Jaune was beyond livid at this, he already hated Baldor and Kranz.

But now he despised them, as Jaune spoke, "I do not want to head back to Remnant....but today I will make an exception, I have a plan to expose Baldor and Kranz, not only to the whole of Remnant...." Jaune's voice had anger in it, everyone understood why, as Ozpin spoke, "Mr. Jaune, what are you planning to do?"

Jaune only smiled, he looked at Issei who was calming a crying Jade, he understood what this means, this was Jaune's revenge.

*Scene Change*

In Remnant,

Beacon Academy, 7:30 PM

Beacon Academy was in complete destruction as Grimm were wiping out several students and destroying the buildings. The students were either running away in fear and escaping or fighting against Grimm, while Jaune and Issei were watching the scene, he closed his eyes and tried to sense magic towards the lower levels of the CCTS, he looked at Jaune and spoke.

"I will head towards the CCTS, and protect Amber, while you make sure to stop Pyrrha!" Jaune responded with a smile, "It would be my pleasure, speaking of which are Ingvild and the other girls in position..."

"Yep and Jade couldn't come, she is still recovering with what happened...." Issei ended with anger in her voice, he remembered Mari, Yang and Ruby looking after her while the others including Valery joined him in the fight.

"Well then, let's get to work..." Issei and Jaune entered into their armor forms as they headed to the CCTS, they saw a red haired woman in a spartan armor heading to the area, as Jaune immediately used Shotlock Beam as she was sent flying from a distance, as she managed to recover her stance.

"Issei, go ahead and protect her, I will handle Pyrrha..." Pyrrha widened her eyes when she recognised the voice, it was Jaune's own voice. She paled when she heard this as she spoke, "J-Jaune...."

"Hello Mistralian Clown, it's been a while?!" Pyrrha gritted her teeth in anger, as she spoke, "You have some nerve of showing back when-" Jaune was not having any of it, as he slammed her to the ground with a single punch.

Pyrrha coughed up upon response as she glared angrily and shouted, "You have some nerve of doing this to your own partner?!"

"Former partner, I have no traitor like you as my partner, you red haired chumpion!" Pyrrha got even more angry as she tried to use her Semblance Polarity but was unable to do so, as Jaune responded with Telekinesis blocking her attempt to use as he twisted her hand snapping it.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Jaune knew that her aura will heal her up, as she asked, "How did a faker like you g-get this power?!"

"Easy, fuck you that's how!?" Jaune flew in the air and generated a strong Shotlock Beam towards her as she took a direct hit causing her to scream in agony and pain, she was sent flying with her body bouncing on the ground, Jaune was not done yet, he glided towards her and slammed on her stomach making her cough up, as she coughed up blood.

Pyrrha tried to use Milo using the free hand that she had since her aura was still working on the damaged arm, as Jaune blocked it with Caliburn, as he deflected it with his superior strength. He stabbed her in the chest making her cough up. This shattered the last of her aura. She looked towards Jaune with fear and hatred, as Jaune spoke with a smile, seeing her helpless and fearful state.

"How pathetic!?" Jaune grabbed Pyrrha by her hair and spoke, "I am going to make an example out of you..."

Meanwhile, Issei was fighting against a fair-skinned young woman with ashen-black hair that covers her left eye. She has bright amber eyes. This was Cinder Fall, as he spoke mockingly. He was in his Balance Breaker armor.

"Seriously, is that all you have got? You disappoint me..." Cinder gritted her teeth in anger, she was so close to getting her Fall Maiden powers, but she was interrupted by the man in front of him. She constantly tried to fight against him, but she was unable to do anything, any attack she threw at him was easily dealt with, she was powerless to stop him in any way. To Cinder, it felt like she was facing someone much more stronger than Cinder herself.

"Don't be angry, it's nothing personal. I was asked to stop you, and let's end this..." Issei looked at the False Maiden with apathy, he was no secret to the Maiden Powers thanks to Summer, and has taken on her as well. The woman in front of him was barely a challenge and was much weaker than Summer.

"You!! I was so close to gaining the Maiden powers!! But you dare intervene me!! You even defeated Mercury and Emerald like they were nothing!! You will regret this!!" Cinder unleashed her Scimitars as she rushed towards Issei with the intent to kill him, as Issei brought out Ascalon as he blocked them with ease. His sword skills are really something as he sliced off one of her arms, making her scream in pain.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Cinder lost her left hand as she looked at it in horror and fear, her chances of fighting against this monster as he spoke, "Last chance, stand down..."

"Never!! I will never surrender!" Issei sighed and spoke, "Don't say I did not warn you.."

Living Weapon Mode!

The Boosted Gear chanted as Issei had his 12 gauge had merged with his Boosted Gear, this is one of the Alternative Armors he had gained when he had lost his Promotions and Cardinal Crimson Promotion, after being well trained ofcourse.

Issei blitzed towards her and aimed his shotgun at her, he fired a single shot as Cinder backflipped to avoid the attack, but some pellets were struck at her, she gritted her teeth in pain, but before she could get this far. Issei fired another shot at her legs, as it destroyed her legs, she staggered immediately losing one arm and one leg, she was powerless against him.

Cinder had fear in her eyes, she was powerless against him, as Issei looked at her and spoke with a serious tone, "Don't look at me with those eyes, you brought this on yourself...you should have surrendered when you got the chance."

Issei fired a final Shot that immediately killed her, her upper torso was sent flying. Issei looked at her coldly, as her corpse soon slumped down, he knew that she was dangerous to be kept alive, since she would only cause more trouble for everyone involved. He knew she tried to kill him multiple times and it was by instinct to take her down. He also saw her trying to escape but Issei did not let that happen.

The reason Issei killed her was because he gave her three chances to leave and walk out, but she refused everytime, and tried to kill him. In the Backrooms, it was kill or be killed, he remembered that he had to kill his opponents if he and his allies had to survive, while making sure no one was harmed from his group. He knew many entities, humans and even supernatural creatures had tried to kill him. This included even his ex-girlfriend and her allies, who the team made sure to kill, not just once, but two times.

Issei decided to head back, unbeknownst to him that a orb came out of Cinder's corpse and went straight into Amber who was still in comatose. Issei returned to his regular balance breaker, as he saw Jaune looking at him and responded, "So you are done with yours?"

"Yep...it's time we head outside with our 'prize'" Jaune spoke while raising the fearful Pyrrha by the hair as he spoke, "So what now?"

"We will use her to lure Alex out, using her we will force the Arcs to surrender Baldor and Kranz to us. This can end either in two outcomes, either Baldor and Kranz come to us, thinking me as a weakling, or they end up sacrificing Alexandria for their clan's sake. Either way, it will destroy the Clan's reputation..." Jaune spoke with a sinister grin making Issei sigh, his hatred for his clan was well known even to him.

"Y-You monster....s-she is your sister! How can you do t-this to her?!" Pyrrha spoke with fear, as Jaune brought her closer to him, his blank helmet revealing a more mature version of the Jaune she last saw

"Alexandria is no sister of mine, and the Arc Clan of Remnant is no family of mine! I will make sure to make an example of you, come Pyrrha!" Jaune dragged Pyrrha by her hair while she screamed in pain, Issei followed suit, as he looked at Pyrrha in a disappointed manner.

Once they were out, they saw Nora, Lie, Alex and Weiss approaching them, as Weiss asked, "Pyrrha, are you-!?" Weiss was unable to complete when she saw the horrifying fate of Pyrrha Nikos, held by none other than Jaune Arc and an armored man, who was Issei in his balance breaker form.

"Hello old friends..." The reactions were shock and horror at first, as Pyrrha shouted, "Run away Alex, he has come for his vengeance, he wants to-!?" Pyrrha was stomped on the ground as Jaune stepped on her stomach making her groan in pain.

"Pyrrha!" Nora rushed towards Jaune ready to break his legs with her weapon Magnhild, as Alex shouted, "Nora, wait!!"

However before she could reach Jaune, Issei intercepted her and grabbed her by the throat, he started to choke her causing her to drop her hammer, Alex, Ren and Weiss tried to charge at him, but Issei spoke coldly.

"Make one move, and I'll snap her neck!" Nora tried to release herself from Issei's grip but it was too powerful, Jaune soon kicked Pyrrha towards a wall knocking her out cold, as he told.

"Can handle Nora, and prevent Alex escaping?" Issei nodded as he looked at Nora, Jaune went towards Lie and Weiss dealing with them as well, Issei then spoke "So Nora from what I heard from Jaune, you like breaking legs, right?"

Nora struggled even more as she tried to escape, Issei looked at the nearby Magnhild and picked it up, he proceeded to slam Nora over and over again, however as he did, he felt a fire ball to his face, which he ignored.

Alex looked in horror as her fireballs did barely anything to him, she was looking at a monster that her former brother had befriended. She looked at Issei as he slammed her one final time shattering her aura.

Nora groaned in pain, Issei brought out Magnhild and struck both of her legs multiple times, causing her to scream in pain, "AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Nora looked at her legs it was completely mangled, she looked at Issei and spoke with fear, "W-why are you doing this?"

"Is it not obvious, you hurt my friend past his aura, you deserve every bit of pain coming to you. However, I am not interested in punishing you in any way...it is her that we want..." Issei spoke the last part while looking at Alex, he walked away from Alex, as she tried to flee but was too late, Issei quickly pinned her down and slammed her preventing her from escaping. He soon decided to activate a barrage of Dragon Shots at her causing her to scream in pain,

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!" He made sure to quickly shatter her aura so that she does not become a problem. Issei looked at her and spoke,

"You aren't going nowhere, I heard some interesting things about you as well, on how you sabotaged your twin's attempt at training, and worry not. Tonight, that same twin is going to ruin any and all reputation of the Arc Clan..." Issei spoke looking at Alexandria coldly, while Alex gritted her teeth and looked away with anger, there was nothing she could do as her twin and this friend of his are going to ruin the clan completely.

Meanwhile, Jaune was easily countering Ren's hand-to-hand combat, with ease, he looked at his former friend coldly, as he slammed him with his Telekinesis, causing him to flinch. Lie looked at Jaune with fear as he stomped on him and landed a curb stomp on him, his aura managed to heal him but he felt the pain.

"So Renny, how does it feel? You tried to attack me past my aura when I was defenseless and if it was not for Goodwitch, you would have continued your torture, right Renny?" Jaune kept kicking him at every step causing him to grit his teeth, which changed to screams, Weiss tried to assist him but Jaune used Telekinesis to bind her upon sensing this, he then sent her flying crashing to a nearby wall. He decided to deal with her after dealing with Lie

Jaune generated three different aura crystals, as he jumped up in the air, he generated a lightish silvery beam towards Lie, who looked in horror and fear, Jaune then shouted, "Shotlock  Beam!"

The beam immediately struck Lie Ren, who screamed in pain, he soon passed out, his clothes were torn and he was bleeding from his arms, legs and face. Jaune looked at him apathetically as he turned his attention to Weiss, as she looked at him with fear.

"What's the matter, Weiss? Scared? Good, cause you will also meet the same fate as Renny!" IJaune dashed towards her as she used her Glyphs to block, but Jaune easily cuts them off with Caliburn with ease. Weiss tried to escape, but Jaune grabbed her by the throat and slammed her with his free hand.

Weiss was speechless, in her thoughts she couldn't believe the Dolt that once loved her can become so strong and so cruel, even to his own family. She was now fearful on what Jaune plans to do with her, he has already tortured Pyrrha and Lie and now she was next on the list.

"Now suffer.." Jaune grabbed Weiss by the hand and crushed it, causing her to drop the Myrtenaster.

"AAAAHHHHHHH" Weiss screamed in pain as Jaune crushed it with a stomp causing Weiss to look at her hand and her weapon in disbelief, nothing could save any of it. Jaune followed it with a kick to her face, as he spoke

"I feel ashamed of myself that I once had feelings for you, but now...I have already found three people that loved me for who I am....two of them are Ruby and Yang..." Jaune spoke with a smile, while Weiss glared at him with anger, fear and hatred, "Oh and that reminds me, Ruby, Blake and Yang have already planned to remove you from your team, now you will know how it feels like to have no one to be with..."

"You bast-!?" Weiss was unable to complete as Jaune followed up with a kick to her face, almost cracking her jaw, as she held her jaw in pain. Her aura was flickering with a shade of light Blue, Jaune followed up with a Pulse Bomb towards her, which was another of his Aura Abilities. A barrage of explosions which followed suit, as it resulted in massive explosions.

From the explosion, Weiss's body was sent flying, her clothes were tattered and like Lie she was bleeding, she was groaning in pain as the last of her aura was shattered, Jaune looked away as he walked towards Alex as Issei prevented her from escaping, he looked at Issei and spoke, "Seems like Nora is been dealt with..."

"Yep, and I even got Magnhild as my trophy..." Issei matched the wavelength of Nora's weapon to his as he used Assimilate on Magnhild as he absorbed it into his Boosted Gear.

"It seems like you got another, haven't you?" Ddraig asked to Issei as he responded, "Yep.."

"So now you can use Hammer abilities and a Grenade Launcher, that belonged to Magnhild, right?" Issei mentally nodded to Belle's words as they looked at Alexandria, Jaune had carried Alexandria on his back like a sack of potatoes. They decided to head towards the main location where the Wyvern was as the four others along with them.

Soon enough they reached to where Valery, Ingvild, Summer, Rex, Music Man in his DJ form and Yuri, as they all managed to defeat the Wyvern and other Grimm with ease.

"So that is her?" Valery asked with surprise as she looked at Alex, who looked at them with fear, as Ingvild spoke, "Let's take her away and bring those two here..."

Alex gritted her teeth recognising Yuri, she was not only a traitor for supporting her former brother but also is now going to be responsible for the Fall of the Clan's reputation. Jaune looked at Issei as he brought out Alex's scroll from her left pocket making her wonder what they plan on doing with it.

*Scene Change*

Forest, Remnant. 9:00 PM

Jaune and the rest of the group managed to reach the location where they had tied up Alex and crucified her so that she does not escape. She looked at the two boys with anger in her eyes, as she hated them even more.

"So is everything set?" Jaune gave a nod in response as he spoke, "Yes, hey Issei can you pass me her scroll?"

Issei nodded as Alex shouted with anger in her voice, "You disgraceful bastard!! It was not enough for you to disgrace the family name, but also you perform such heinous acts!! You should be ashamed-!!"

Jaune cuts her off with a hard slap to the face, while Issei looks at apathetically at her, he soon removes the Scroll so that he could give it to Jaune later on.

(A/N: I don't own this gif or High School of the Dead)

"Shut your mouth Alexandria!! I know what your clan did!! They are the reason why my in-laws are dead!! But worry not, I will destroy your clan's reputation as well as make those that harmed and killed them, dead!!" Jaune shouted with equal anger in his voice, his former twin's anger was appalling even to him as he continued, "I would have never come back to this bloody place, but your actions made me come back! I will make sure the clan plays for it's actions!!"

Alex gritted her teeth in anger and crying with pain from the hard slap Jaune gave her, she hated him even more now, as Issei spoke, "Your clan is nothing but a bunch of morons at this point. You should have trained Jaune properly, especially with your enemies and Grimm of this world!!"

"And you, whatever your name is, you will pay for messing with the clan!! Chronos will destroy you no matter how strong you are!! You armored freak!!" Jaune socked her up again as Alexandria grunted in pain, Jaune spoke angrily, "You dare disrespect my friend-!?"

Issei stops him and speaks, "I got this..." Issei looks at Alexandria and speaks seriously, "You refuse to listen to reason, that is why I called your clan a bunch of morons, and if you want to know my name, my name is Issei Hyoudou, and I will show...I will show that your clan is nothing but a bunch of weak, narcissistic, prideful, power-hungry, callous, pompous and self-centered morons, except for Saphron and her family!" Alexandria gritted her teeth as she shouted in response, as she started to shout again. 

"You dare disrespect my family!! I will-!?" Jaune used telekinesis to make her shut up as he stated, "One more word, and I'll snap your neck, right here and right now!"

Alex gulped in fear when she heard that Jaune won't hesitate to kill her, she remained silent as soon enough, the other four also came inside, with Issei speaking, "So is everything prepared?" 

"Yes, everything is done...have you called that Sperm Donor?" Valery asked while eyeing Alexandria with anger, she could relate to Jaune given she had an abusive father herself, unlike Jaune's father who abandoned him without a second thought, listening to old men of the clan. 

"Not yet, and are the listening and viewing devices done?" Jaune asked to which Ingvild responded, "Yes, it's placed in several locations except this one...I will begin the live-stream will begin when you end the call to the sperm donor..."

"Then let's get this show on the road..." Jaune spoke when Issei had an idea, although he decided to wait once the call is over. Jaune soon dialed up Nicolas's number, soon enough he picked up the call. 

"Oh Alex, you finally picked up, I saw the Beacon's-" Nicolas was cut off by Jaune's voice shocking him to no end, as Jaune spoke, "Hello Father..."

"You?! Where is Alex and what are you doing with her scroll!?" Jaune only laughed as he spoke, "Take a look for yourself.." Jaune activated the video call where he could see Alex beaten up and chained, Nicolas looked at Alex and angrily shouted on the phone 

"YOU DAMNED DISGRACE!?! YOU DARE DO THIS TO YOUR OWN SISTER!?! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!?!" Jaune laughed in response as he cuts off the video call and responds, "Listen to what I have to say then, if you-" Nicolas cuts him off and screams. 

"YOU WILL REGRET DOING THIS!?!! I WILL MAKE SURE TO HUNT-!?!" Jaune cuts him off and retorts, "One more scream and I will make sure to send her your corpse!" Nicolas remained silent after that, as Haune spoke, "Good boy...now listen and listen well, tell those old farts you call elders to send in Baldor and Kranz alone, with no assistance, or the rest of your clan, let me make this very clear!"

"Oh and one more thing, you only have three hours, if you can't send them to the coordinates I am giving you with from this device. Then the next thing you will find is Alexandria's corpse!" Nicolas got even more angry as he screamed, "YOU DISGRACE, I WILL-!!"

Jaune disconnects the call as Summer comments, "Geez your father loves to yell.."

Jaune sighs in response as Yuri speaks with a tone of gratitude, "Thank you Jaune, for helping me to provide justice to my family..."

"No worries, Yuki and Isbert are like family to me, if anything, the fact that they went against Grandparents desires even more, shows how far this family has fallen, it's time for them to suffer..." Yuri smiled in response as she also thanked Issei in response, "You too Issei, for not only saving and helping Jaune, but also for making sure my family receives justice..."

"Eh no biggie, a friend of Jaune is a friend of mine, although, I never thought he would have a fianceé..." Issei smacked Jaune's back making the duo blush, while the others were smiling happily in response. The only one watching the scene with hatred was Alexandria, since Yuri was supposed to be engaged to Jackson, her cousin and not her disgraceful brother.

[2 Hours later...]

Issei and Jaune had depowered their armors, as they yawned in boredom, waiting for their two victims to arrive, even Ingvild did not start the live-stream since she did not want to waste any time right now. She sat beside Issei who was preparing for the fight. They made sure to not let Alex recover her aura by constantly attacking her with other elemental attacks. 

"Oh hey Ingvild..." Ingvild looked at Issei and spoke with concern, "Do you think that Ja-?!" Issei cuts her off by keeping his hand on her mouth, startling her as he points out to Alex who was sniffling in sadness, Jaune suggested them to keep Jade's identity and existence a secret. 

"Not here..." Issei spoke with a hushed tone as Ingvild nodded in understanding as they soon walk out to an area far away from Alex, as Issei looks at his scroll. 

"Just got a text from Mari-nee, she told me that she was alright and is not crying....still she is devastated for what the Arcs have done to Mr. and Mrs. Winterflake..." Ingvild nodded in understanding, despite being rivals for Issei's affection, she cared for Jade, a lot. However just as Issei sensed something, he looked at Ingvild and spoke, "Prepare the livestream, they are here...and like Jaune figured, they did not come alone, an whole army is coming with them."

Ingvild nodded with a serious tone, as she used her scroll and set it up in a position where Alex is, Issei looked at Ingvild and spoke, "We also need to hide Alex in a different location, Baldor and Kranz won't talk if they see Alex..."

Ingvild nodded as she teleported Alexandria to a different location far away from where Baldor and Kranz could view or anyone could see. Alexandria tried to protest but a glare from Ingvild and Issei silenced her completely out of fear. She was kept under a special location hidden inside of the forest. A tape was tied to her mouth so that she could not speak or shout and Rex kept an eye on her so that she could not escape. 

"There is a huge Bullhead fleet coming our way..." Summer spoke as she was joined by Music Man in his regular form, as Jaune came forward and spoke, "It seems like the Arcs didn't honor our request, typical of them, well Valery, Ingvild, Summer, can you can handle them, right?"

"Leave it to me..." Valery spoke with a battle maniac grin, "Balance Break!"

Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!

Albion roared as Valery flew to the location, Issei then spoke, "Take Rex and Music Man with you!" The other two girls nodded as Rex climbed on Summer's shoulder while Ingvild carried Music Man in her arms, they soon headed to the location to deal with the Armada. 

After a while, two fighter jets came in, which Jaune recognised them to be Mach-8 Arc Aircraft.  An extremely speedy jet belonging to Mason Ordrosso and Chronos, or anyone you want to give it to, whose speeds travel as fast as the speed of sound, it is very loud as opposed to a regular aircraft, however it can move slowly at no sound. The aircraft is fitted with Laser blasters that can even destroy a Megogoliath without a problem

They fired laser blasters as Jaune used Telekinesis to stop them with ease shocking their attackers. Jaune then looked at Issei who entered into his own Balance Breaker, as two giant cannons came out, he fired at them, while Jaune prevented from escaping forcing them to eject from their ships. 

The two attackers were revealed to be Baldor and Kranz, just like Jaune had expected. Yuri was seething in rage seeing them. While Issei fell down removing his cannons. 

Baldor and Kranz glared at Issei who destroyed their crafts, while Jaune sent the lasers to different sections of the forest, causing explosions. Issei then asked, "Are they the ones you want to take down?!"

"Indeed...." Jaune looks at Baldor and Kranz and speaks. "Hello Uncles!"

"You damned disgrace!! Where is your sister!!?" Baldor asked angrily, as Jaune spoke, "She is in this forest somewhere, but before you go, tell me, where you the ones that attacked Yuri's parents!?"

 Baldor could see Yuri's and Jaune's anger, while the armored man was neutral, he did not seem to be having any emotions that they could gather. They assumed that the armored man being Issei must be the weakest amongst the trio. 

Unbeknownst to them, he is the amongst the three, and this will be the first mistake they would be doing. 

"Indeed, but what's it to you! Besides, there is nothing you can do that will change what will happen next, cause you are nothing but a weakling!" Baldor spoke with a mocking tone, as Yuri gritted her teeth in anger, but Jaune stopped her from doing anything reckless. She looked at Jaune and nodded, he cared for her and that was all she wanted to hear. 

"I have to agree, the two of you are a match made in heaven, a disgrace to the Arcs, and someone who defied the clan and betrayed them over this disgrace!! There is no telling on how far the two of you will succeed, without the clan's support!! You two disgrace the memory of your grandparents!" Issei was also getting angry now, how dare they insult his best friend, while Ddraig and Belle were also getting angry at this attitude of theirs. 

Yuri and Jaune were seething with anger, as Jaune angrily retorted, "Do not disrespect my grandparents with your garbage Baldor, they loved me for who I am, and they wouldn't have betrayed me..." Jaune remembered his conversation with his deceased grandparents's souls, which were captured and stored by Shang Tsung, after Issei and his friends defeated the deadly alliance. The fact that Shang Tsung was able to take on Jaune's grandparents showed what he is capable of, Issei noted that if he wanted to he could take the Whole Arc Clan down and use their souls for his own well being. 

They told him that he will always be loved and they were angered by what they had heard, deeming the elders irredeemable, they also told something that would surprise him to no bounds. They wished for Jaune to lead the clan, since they saw no one to be worthy of leading the clan, especially not those elders. Kranz angrily retorted

"You have no right to speak their names, you disgrace!!" Jaune shook his head and responded, "If anyone is the disgrace, it is you Kranz, no. The whole clan has become like this thanks to the elders, but don't worry, I will make sure none of you ever harm my loved ones every again!"

Jaune entered into his Ventus armor and dashed towards Baldor, as he used to throw Heimdall towards Jaune, who used Telekinesis to block it mid flight, as Yuri landed a Ice Shard towards the frozen Baldor sending him flying. 

"Baldor!!" Kranz shouted trying to assist him, but was ambushed by Issei, "Your fight is with me, Toilet Head!"

Kranz gritted his teeth with fury as he had to deal with Issei, using his weapon Mars, he tried to stab Issei in his armor, only for it to be blocked by Issei's hand, as he grabbed it and twisted it making Kranz scream in pain. 

Meanwhile, Baldor was being hounded by both Yuri and Jaune, Yuri kept flinging her Ice spikes at Jaune while Jaune constantly used Telekinesis to block his movements, making him unable to do anything. Yuri did not let up and froze his legs, which was soon followed up by a punch to the face courtesy of Jaune. Baldor felt like spitting, as Jaune spoke

"You know the best part about Aura..." Jaune socked him again and again, as Baldor tried to use Heimdall again to defend himself, but Jaune's free hand prevented him from using the telekinesis. 

Baldor gritted his teeth in pain, he used Aura burst to push the two away as he spoke with outright fury, "I will kill you two!! If it is the last thing I do!!" Baldor dashed towards Jaune with anger, intending to kill Yuri first, he was going to take her down first and then Jaune, as Baldor was ready to kill Yuri. He used Heimdall to send Jaune flying, with him distracted, he went after Yuri. 

She created an Ice wall to defend herself, as she used Ice spikes to block Baldor, but driven by mad rage, he easily destroyed the ice, she had a look of fear, as Baldor slammed her with the mace sending her flying, the blow was strong enough for her to puke, he kept slamming her while Jaune tried to stabilise himself. Yuri's aura was on the verge of shattering, just as she looked up to see Baldor ready to kill her. 

"DIE LIKE YOUR PARENTS!! WINTERFLAKE!!" Yuri had a look of horror as she had an ice wall to protect herself which she generated, she made the strongest Ice wall to defend herself, which exhausted the last of her aura. Just as Baldor was ready to eliminate her. Baldor froze, his whole body lost control, as he turned his eyeballs around. He looked at a very angry Jaune, who slammed him to the nearby tree with his Telekinesis. 

Jaune dashed towards Baldor, who tried to quickly grab Heimdall, however Jaune stomped on his left hand completely breaking it, "AAAAHHHHHH!!"

"Shotlock Beam!" Jaune sent a beam towards him as Baldor was sent flying, as he had his clothes tattered and blood coming from his body. Jaune did not stop there, before he could react, Jaune kicked him in the gut so hard that he felt like puked up. Baldor looked at Jaune, as he had aura and unleashed several Aura Blasts at him, making a lot of explosions. 

"Die!" Jaune shouted in pure anger, as Yuri watched in worry, with Issei kicking Kranz and also watching in concern, however he turned back to deal with Kranz. 

(A/N: I don't own this gif or Dragon Ball Super)

Baldor screamed in pain throughout the entire confrontation. 

When the dust settled, Baldor was in pain, as he groaned, Yuri soon walked towards him as she spoke in concern, "Jaune..." 

Jaune turned around to Yuri and asked, "Are you alright?" Yuri nodded as he responded, "I am fine Jaune....just concerned..."

"I am fine, seeing you almost killed...made something in me, snap...I am sorry..." Yuri shook her head and responded, "I am glad you are alright....I was almost close to getting seriously injured...though..." 

Jaune nodded as he looked at his fianceé and responded, "Very well, shall we end this..." Yuri looked at Baldor coldly and responded, "Let's shall..."

"Baldor!" Kranz shouted, he tried to help Baldor seeing his state, but Issei was not going to let him happen, he removed his helmet and tried to freeze Issei with his Semblance, as a purple light glowed on him. But Issei dashed towards him. 

"How?!" Kranz spoke in horror as Issei spoke, "My travels made me a strong person physically and mentally, your Semblance Frozen Gaze has no effect on me..." Issei remembered him even resisting Emerald's Semblance due to him surviving Level 666's illusions, which were real and false illusions both. He dealt with surviving the Backrooms, he can deal with this member of the Chronos as well. 

"I thought the Chronos were your clan's top dogs! But to me, you are nothing short of a weakling, and I did not even use my Semblance against any of you!!" Issei spoke with a mocking tone, as Kranz gritted his teeth, as he kicked Kranz in the stomach making them cough up. He kept slamming him to the ground over and over again, as he shattered the last of his aura, as he looked at him coldly 

"I'll let Jaune will decide your fate..." Issei grabbed him by his chest and threw towards Baldor, Jaune and Yuri turns towards the one who threw it as Issei walked towards them as Jaune spoke with a smile. 

"It was barely anything right?" Issei depowered himself as he responded, "Indeed, it was easy, they were hardly a problem..."

Baldor looked at the three with fear, as he spoke, "Y-you three will regret messing with the clan! The elders will make sure you regret it!" Baldor soon smiled as he continued, "Y-You will never receive the justice you wanted..."

"Funny you mention it, Baldor..." Jaune spoke as he walked behind towards the hidden Scroll that was present in there, as he spoke with a smile, "The video is already live streamed across all of Remnant, and now the whole clan has been disgraced completely, everyone is watching this video..."

Baldor and Kranz became pale, as Issei transformed into his armor, to prevent any more ambushes as he turned around to see the girls from his group, as Issei asked, "I take the armada has been dealt with?"

"Yes, we made sure to deal with every last one of them, but a certain Emilio Lowe managed to escape...is he going to be a problem?" Valery asked Jaune to which he responded, "None whatsoever, anyways, let's end this show, there are a few more people I also want to deal with before we went home.."

"Issei, can you pass me a bottle of Liquid pain? I want to make him suffer..." Everyone minus Yuri and Jaune became surprised as Issei asked, "You sure of this Jaune..."

"Yes, I want to make these two men suffer, and I want to send a message to the Arcs as well..." Issei nodded as he passed two bottles of Liquid Pain, which were red bottles of concentrated liquid. 

"Yuri, freeze their bodies, make sure they only can move their jaw-bones..." Yuri looked at the bottles and asked, "What are they?"

"Let's just say we are going to give them agonising deaths, for their crimes..." Baldor and Kranz looked at Jaune with fear, as Yuri nodded, they tried to beg, but Yuri froze their entire bodies, excluding their jaw-bones. They were only able to mouth their words, to which Yuri spoke

"Don't beg for mercy, you two bastards have brought this on yourselves..." Jaune gave one bottle to her and asked, "You want to do the honors, all you have to do feed and then watch the show, that is all..."

Yuri nodded , she took the bottle. She looked at Baldor and opened the bottle, she then moved his Jaw-mouth and emptied the contents of the bottle and made Baldor drink it. Jaune did the same to Kranz as well. 

Just as they started to drink the bottle's contents, they started to feel an itching pain, they couldn't even scream, as they looked at Yuri and Jaune or anyone begging for mercy. The first  felt Burning sensation at point of contact which was at their throats, which was followed by intense irritation and itchiness of the epidermis, then it was a gradual rise in internal body temperature and as the liquid reached the stomach they felt intense stabbing pain within the stomach, which was resulting from acidic corrosion of stomach lining and intestines and then it was further stabbing pain spread throughout the entire body, followed up by Boiling of blood Rupture of veins/arteries and internal bleeding. The whole situation lasted for 

The others looked at the two without empathy or mercy as they tried to escape their fate, but were unable to, they tried to beg for mercy, but soon enough, they couldn't handle it and died, tragically. Baldor and Kranz were dead

"It's finally over..." Yuri spoke with a breather, as Jaune calmed her down, she gave him a smile in response, as her parents were finally avenged, "What now?"

"I still have some things left to do, you all should head back to home, I and Issei have some people to deal with..." Yuri shook her head and spoke, "No, I have an idea who you want to deal with, let us all end this debacle with them once and for all..."

"And you girls?" Ingvild, Valery and Summer nodded in agreement, as Jaune and Issei looked at each other and smiled, "Sure, let us all go home and end this once and for all..." Jaune stopped the live-stream and Ingvild flew off to grab Alexandria, who was shocked by what she witnessed and what Jaune and his friends did to her uncles as well as on how they ruined their clan's reputation completely. Issei teleported everyone to a compound Jade talked about, where he would be present. 

*Scene Change*

Arc Compound 100, 12:00 AM

The elders were petrified and fearful, as they had an emergency meeting, but just as they were about to do so, there was a massive explosion that had taken place. A greenish red beam was the last thing they could see before some of them passed out due to the power, one of them being Mason asked. 

"What the?! Don't tell me that disgrace-!?" Mason was unable to complete this sentence as all the elders were being choked, including Belize who knew it was Jaune's doing, he looked at his former nephew in his Ventus armor along with Issei and Valery, he threw Alexandria on the ground as Belize rushed towards her, he looked at her and spoke, "She is alive..." Belize was silent, as he spoke looking at Jaune. 

"Jaune, what are you going to do?!" Jaune looked at Belize as he responded, "One of the Elders in this room is going to be eliminated tonight, this was on request of my Grandparents, they wanted him eliminated..." 

Belize was quiet, he did not see Jaune lying, meaning that his Grandparents were alive somewhere, Mason then spoke, "You lie! Just like you had done in Beacon, and now your actions have tarnished our reputation and-?!" 

Mason was once again unable to complete as he looked at Belize and spoke angrily, "This!? This is what your parents intended for the clan to become Belize?! Answer me!!" Belize looked down, knowing he was right, Sephiria warned him about Jaune retaliating and this is what happened, as Jaune scanned someone else amongst the group, he could see him trying to escape, this was none other than Wilzark as Jaune grabbed him by his head and slammed him in the nearby table. 

"P-please have mercy...." Jaune looked at him coldly as he used his hand to keep slamming him, Belize did not stop him while the other elders tried to stop especially Mason, who used his Semblance but suddenly, 

"Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide!Divide! Divide! Divide!Divide! Divide! Divide!" The elders felt their strength losing, with Mason losing his armor and looking helplessly at the duo. 

"Sorry, I have no mercy for scum like you..." Jaune started to choke him and easily snapped his neck, killing him instantly, Jaune looked at Belize and spoke, "I had no intention of killing him, my grandparents wanted him dead..." Belize understood this, as he did not sense Jaune lying in any way this time, meaning he somehow met his grandparents and they told him the truth. 

Just as they entered, the doors burst in, revealing Jackson, who was captured by Ingvild, Summer and Yuri, as Jaune walked towards him and spoke, "Hello Jackson..."

"Y-You disgrace, I will not-!?" Yuri slammed him in the gut and responded, "You will not disrespect my Jaune like that!?" 

"You need to come up with some creative, cousin...but surely, you won't learn, you were always the annoying one whenever you came to us for visiting, you don't respect anyone but yourself...." Jaune slapped him hard on the cheek, as Jackson responded with spitting on his face, the others were about to react when Jaune used Telekinesis to block it and it fell to the ground. 

Jaune proceeded with a kick slamming Jackson to the ground, "Pathetic, really pathetic...I would enjoy killing you but I want to make this a warning..."

Jaune grabbed Jackson by the throat and started to choke him as he spoke, "Stay away from my girl, Yuri, or I will make sure you meet the same fate as Baldor and Kranz..." Jaune's words made Jackson nod with fear over and over again. 

Jaune threw him away as he soon spoke, "Goodbye, you won't seeing me again..."

Issei and Valery walked towards him and teleported away, he was not interested in dealing with anyone. Mason went on to help Jackson, as he gritted his teeth in anger, they have lost their reputation completely. Belize helps Alexandria out of her constraints, as she cried onto her uncle, she was partially responsible for what Jaune had did. 

Soon enough, the rest of her family had come in, as Nicholas exclaimed, "Alex!"

Alex looked at her father as Nicholas and Juniper along with the rest of their family embraced her, Nicholas and Juniper were livid at what Jaune did, while the sisters being equally angry at Jaune's actions. Jean was the angriest as she despised her former brother even more, vowing to one day kill him, no matter the cost. 

However, that was not going to happen, since all of Remnant knows what they did and they have lost any and all respect there, they will now suffer discrimination as Jaune's actions caused the reputation to plummet to nothingness, there was nothing they could do for now, but suffer, there was no way to fix their reputation for now. 

*Scene Change* 

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei trying to find a way out of the Infinite Curve. 

Two Days later, 

Kuoh Park, 10:30 PM

Two days have passed since the events that transpired in Remnant, due to which Jade was taken care by Issei and his friends. As she was still in grief, Issei even stayed with her for much longer as well. Thanks to that Jade has been getting a little better. 

Right now, Issei and Jade were on a walk, as Issei spoke, "So how you are doing?"

"Better than ever....thanks, Issei..." Jade spoke with a smile, Issei would go through any lengths for his comrades, friends and loved ones. Issei had a small smile in response as he looked away, with Jade chuckling at his blushing nature. 

"Anyways, what is your plan for the upcoming rating game?" Jade asked Issei as he responded, "Well I have none for now, since it would be weeks when our rating game matchups would even begin..." Issei spoke with a sigh as he thought for a moment, "Our main challenge would be Saiaorg, he is pretty much a one man wrecking crew...then we have to deal with Sona Sitri, sure her fire power is bad in her team, but Sona knows how to make tactical decisions. I have faced her and her major win point was to eliminate me, since I was one of Rias's strongest pieces. But despite this she lost..." 

Jade nodded in understanding, as she asked in response remembering a move that Issei had talked about when he was still a pervert, "That is when you used Pallingual, right?"

"Yep, as a result it got banned, but I am pretty sure it was for embarrassing reasons from what my former master told me, a lot of complaints were from the female members of the Sitri Peerage....that is why my former master banned me from using it after that..." Jade sighed in response as she spoke, "She seemed to be a lot controlling...imo" 

"Now that you speak about it, looking back she actually was controlling and I actually did little to prevent her control, then again a lot of High Class Devils are known to be like that, they have a lot of pride in them as well...Jade..." Issei continued with a sigh,  as he continued, "One things lead to another and then, everything she had built for went crumbling down..."

Issei spoke remembering the brutal defeat Rias had experienced along with her peerage when Issei was not there, during the rating game finals. Jade then added her own words, 

"Yeah, it did, and Saiaorg became the rating game champion, in the aftermath, no wonder she was so desperate to win you back....I'd say that her loss even made her act like that in front of you, remember?" Issei shrugged it off and spoke, "Well, it matters not and she lost it even when I warned them to not fight....they chose this route and now they are living in the Gremory Mansion..."

Jade nodded in agreement, as she looked around seeing the park as she spoke, "This park brings bad memories, doesn't it?"

"Not anymore, Raynare was never meant to be my girlfriend, or anyone's as a matter of fact..." Jade sighed as she spoke, "I know, and that woman is the reason why many of my men died, if anything from what our last encounter was, she died a horrible death, when Shang Tsung made us fight against Raynare and his group, who were much stronger than when we fought them at Level 28..."

"True, and we made sure to deal with the sorcerer after that..." Issei added as the couple continued to walk, as she did, her eye turned to something as Issei asked, "What's the matter?"

"I sensed something weird...my Semblance acted upon something..." Jade rushed to the direction and saw an object lying on the ground, she picked it up as she spoke, "These seem like some glasses..."

Jade used her Semblance as she could see that these very advanced glasses, something that she was even struggling to manipulate, "Jade, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah I am fine..." Jade calmed down as she continued, "These glasses, I have never seen them before, maybe I should take them back to lab for research..." 

"Are you sure? It could be something dangerous..." Issei warned her as Jade nodded, "I know, but if I am able to crack this with my Semblance, we can find out where it came from and what it could do..."

"Alright, but if it is dangerous, we may have to get rid of it.." Jade nodded in understanding as he spoke, "Let's let Lord Beelzebub and Azazel-sensei know about this..."

Jade nodded in agreement as the duo headed back to their home, they knew that they can find out about it the next day. 

Unbeknownst to them, the device they had taken them, would change their lives forever. They have taken their first step to open Pandora's Box. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this part and with that the prologue is complete, the next one will begin the storyline of Into the Isseiverse..)

(A/N(2): Issei is now possessing Power of Destruction using the absorb ability and this will be important as the story progresses)

(A/N(3): Baldor and Kranz are officially dead, they will not be a problem to anyone anymore)

(A/N(4): This won't be the last time the Arcs won't appear, they will appear again)

(A/N(5): Do expect some interesting developments to happen in the next chapter)

Please let me know what you think, and I will catch y'all later

PEACE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
74.9K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
92.1K 1.9K 76
after the battle of trihexa issei did his best to defeat the beast and albion help him but when trihexa saw albion is about to attack the beast decid...