𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞...

aeztopiax

When Andy Robertson younger sister falls in love with his teammate. Еще

𝟎
𝟏
𝟐
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖

𝟑

637 9 4
aeztopiax

————
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
————

It's been a couple days since I've been at Andy's house and I'm just laying on my bed watching YouTube and I came across a video from the Liverpool YouTube channel I decided to watch.

Then I caught up with the time and it's been hours since I watched the first video and I'm starting to fall asleep til I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said to them as they walked in and it was Andy.

"You falling asleep?" He asked me as he saw me watching YouTube, "are you falling asleep to Trent's voice?" He asked me while laughing.

"No I'm not what do you want?" I asked him as I paused the video.

"Me and some of the boys are going out for a meal and I was going to bring Rachel but-"

"Yeah I'll join" I said to him before he could finish.

"Alright be ready in 30 minutes" he told me as he walked off.

I unpaused the video and decided to get ready, I got changed into a body con long sleeve dress which was black and put on my new air force's that I got I put, I decided not to wear a jacket and finally I curled my hair.

After getting ready I walked downstairs, "where's Andy?" I asked Rachel.

"Still getting ready" she said to me, "Do you not want to wear a jacket?" She added on.

"I'll be fine" I said to her as I sat down Rocco he put his arms up for me to lift him up, "Rachel can I lift him up?" I asked her.

"Of course you can Liv you don't need to ask" she said to me.

I lifted him up and started to play with him, then the door went Rachel went to open it and it was Trent who walked through.

————
I got all ready for the dinner out before are game against Brighton.

Once I arrived at Robbo's house I walked through as his wife Rachel opened the door I saw Liv was sat on the floor with her Nephew.

"Oh hi Trent" she said to me while holding Rocco.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Yeah Andy will be down in a min and then we will leave" she told me.

"Oh your coming along?" He asked me, she then got up from the floor.

"Yeah I am" she told me, "I can stay here" she added on.

"Nah nah it's cool" i told her, as robbo walked through.

"Liv where's your jacket?" He asked her.

"I'll be fine" she said to him.

————

We then arrived at the restaurant and Trent drove myself and Andy, I saw Hendo, Ox, Milner and Virgil who was walking in our direction.

I got out the car and walked behind Trent and Andy, "how it's Liv not wearing a jacket?" Hendo asked.

I looked at them annoyed keep getting asked the same question over and over, "I'll be out here you lot go in" I said to them they walked in.

I went to the nearest coner a shop and decided to by myself a vape as I left mine back at home.

I waited outside the restaurant, "I don't think that's the best idea" i heard someone say I turned around and saw Trent behind me.

"Why would you care" I said to him, "ahh look at her looking fine" some random guy said as he approached me, I stepped back I got all uncomfortable he then tried to take me hand I pulled away.

"Don't touch me" I said to him.

"Oh come on babes" he said to me while smirking.

"You heard her" Trent told him, as he got in between me and the block.

"Is this your man?" He asked me, I looked at Trent and didn't say anything, "I asked you something" he shouted at me, I still didn't answer, "Oi you sl@g" he shouted.

"Just back off will you" Trent said as the block barged into him then walked off.

I just stood there and started to tear up, "can you take me back?" I asked Trent.

"Yeah sure" he said, "tell Andy that I'm not feeling well" I told him.

Trent went off and told Andy that I wasn't feeling well, we started to drive off the whole drive I just looked out the window and didn't say a word.

We got back and i walked through the house and went straight to my room.

————

I toke liv back to Robbo's after what happened she got in the house with me behind her, "Liv what you doing back early?" Rachel asked as she walked off, "oh Trent hi" she added on.

"Yeah she wanted to come back early" I told her.

"Why's that" she said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Umm Liv she uh, she was at the front of the restaurant and um this block he just started to have a go at her" I told her.

"Oh shit is she okay?" She asked me, "does Andy know" she asked me.

"No and I want to keep it that way" liv said as she walked through.

"Oh Liv are you okay?" Rachel asked her, she didn't say anything but walked off, "i think you should go speak to her" Rachel said to me.

"I don't think she wants me" I said to her while nervously laughing.

"Just go I will not tell Andy" she said to me, I nodded and walked off.

I walked off and knocked on her door, "come in" she said I then opened the door, "what do you want?" she asked me.

"Just checking if your good?" I asked her while leaning on the door frame.

"After that no" she said while tearing up, "I came down here to fix my behaviour and to get away from my ex" she said to me while crying, "and that prick just reminded me of my ex" she added on as she put her head in her hands.

I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her, "does robbo know about your ex?" I asked her.

"Oh god no he wouldn't be breathing if I told him" she told me while wiping her tears.

"Think you should have told him" I said to him.

"What and him be not breathing?" She said to me while laughing.

"If he was that bad he kinda deserves that" I told her.

"I guess you're right" she told me.

————
Trent and I then made eye contact we moved slowly closer to each other, "maybe you should get going" I told him while smiling.

"Yeah I guess I should" he said while smiling at me.

"I'll take you to the door" i offered to him, he nodded at me.

We both walked into the door and no one was downstairs, "are you coming to the match?" He asked me.

"I was thinking about it" I said to him as I shivered.

"Wait there liv" Trent told me as I leaned on the doorway of the front door he then came back with his hoodie he handed it to me he then started to walked off.

"Trent" I said he then turned around I ran to him and gave him a hug, "thank you" I said to him, "I don't know what I would have done if you weren't there" i added on.

"Hey that's alright" he said to me as I felt him hug me back.

After Trent left I walked back into the house and put Trent's hoodie on and went off to bed.

"I won't say anything to Andy" Rachel said as I walked past the kitchen.

"Trent and I are just friends" I said as I walked off, "that's what they all say" she shouted as I walked off.

————
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞!
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬🤪

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

115K 958 60
when y/n (gareth southgates daughter) spends the whole tournament with the england squad she finds herself falling in love <3 finished: 10/8/21
83.3K 1K 21
falling in love with the lioness' captain Leah Williamson and playing at a home euros.
2M 39.3K 89
❝ 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -------------------- Being the s...
69.5K 2.3K 17
a few petals for a heart, alexander-arnold.