linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

4.6K 94 11
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
tennis game gone wrong !

devon felt betrayed. utterly betrayed by everyone.

she was now walking inside the tennis court, quinn following behind. they were so awkward as they grabbed their tennis rackets that devon felt the need of the floor to completely swallow her.

they were completely silent, neither knowing exactly what to say. she could feel quinn looking at her but when she would decide to look his way he would look away.

"are you having a good time in the lake house?"

"yeah, it's been realy great, seeing everyone again" she smiled softly, feeling his stare on the side of her head.

"i'm glad"

they smiled at each other before devon finally walked to the other side of the court, prompting quinn to shake his head softly while he muttered stupid over and over again under his breath as he walked to his side of the court.

the ex-couple quickly started the game, going back and forth with the ball, neither losing sight of it.

the game got hard and filled with tension. they weren't experts at the game but it was a hobby they had taken back in umich, resorting to play it whenever they could to pass some time together between hockey and gymnastics training.

neither wanted to let the other win but they were getting tired, they had bren playing for almost an hour and the game was tied, with just four points each.

devon was about to fall from exhaustion, already feeling too tired under the blinding sun but she was not letting quinn win and neither was he.

at last, just when quinn thought he was finally gonna win devon surprised him. she had managed to leap from one side to the other and hit the ball with the racket just as she fell on her side.

quinn, too shocked to notice, dropped his racket and ran to her side.

"are you okay?" he yelled, running to her side, hoping she wasn't injured.

"i won! i won! suck it" she laughed, wincing as she carefully sat up, rubbing the shoulder she had fallen on.

quinn skidded to a stop at her side, kneeling and hesitantly touching her back, using the excuse to help her sit up "what?"

"i won!" she exclaimed, looking at him with a smile, yet to regret the extent she had taken to win, too excited to notice the pain.

"are you serious?" quinn laughed slightly, tilting his head down at her to look in admiration. she willingly fell to the floor, possibly injuring her shoulder, just so she could win a stupid tennis game.

"not my fault you got distracted" she mused, wincing slightly when she tried to move her shoulder.

"shut up. come on" quinn sighed, moving to her uninjured side and silently asking with his eyes if he could touch her, at not seeing any discomfort he took the risk and wrapped his arm around her waist to help her up, not being able to hide his concerned gaze.

they left the rackets and balls back on their place and decided to walk to the restaurant part, to see if they could give them some ice, since quinn was insisting she needed to put it in her shoulder before the pain got worse.

devon kept insisting she was fine, even laughing at his expense, seeing him almost demand the poor waitress for a pack of ice. when they finally got it, they walked to one of the farthest tables outside, sitting across each other while dev kept the ice stable.

devon didn't know what to say to break the awkward silence that had engulfed them once again. the only thing that was running through her mind was that quinn's worried gaze was strongly reminding her of a similar situation back in umich, when life was good for both of them.

"dev, i can't do this" quinn said quietly, leaning his arms on his knees.

"do what?" devon whispered, afraid to speak louder.

"be this awkward with you, you know?"

"quinn..." she sighed, already rubbing at her head.

"devon, you don't know how much i've missed you and i know i don't have a right to feel that way but i'm just so sorry dev, you don't know how much i regret it" quinn rambled, looking at his hands as he talked.

"quinn, stop" she ordered, looking coldly at him.

"i know it was my fault and i know i deserve to feel this way" quinn continued, before he was cut off by devon.

"stop it. you don't get to tell me how you feel, and act like the victim and tell me how much you regret it. not now" she sharply argued, hating the way he was springing this on her on such a good day.

"dev-" he uttured, looking apologetic. it seemed the only feelings he had when she was around was regret and disgust at himself, but he knew he deserved it.

"you're being unfair, okay?" she whispered, her eyes staring to water with emotion "you caused this, you made this bed and now you have to lie in it. you don't get to feel sorry for yourself"

"i'm sorry dev" he repeated again, like a broken record.

"so you've said" she murmured, placing the ice pack on the table to wipe under her eyes, catching a glimpse of quinn's teary eyes "don't look at me like that" she croaked just as tears fell from her eyes.

quinn immediately stood up, pulling his chair to rest infront of her's, grabbing her hands that were desperately trying to cover her face. "no no, dev, don't cry. i'm sorry, i won't say anything again, please don't cry" he pleaded, softly wiping the tears off her face "let's start over, okay? do you think we could amend our friendship, are you okay with that?"

"i would like that, yeah" dev sniffled, smiling slightly at him.

"okay, now don't cry. i don't deserve your tears" he said, grabbing her hands that rested on her lap and squeezing them tightly.

"are you hungry?" she asked, earning a smile from quinn as he nodded.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

liked by _quinnhughes and others

username you look so pretty

trevorzegras only u would go to such an extent to win
— view all replies
heyitsdevon it was a live or die situation🤷

username what happened girlie
— view all replies
heyitsdevon i fell on my shoulder
juleyork_ cause shes dumb as fuck
heyitsdevon literally go dig a whole and throw urself in it
juleyork_ what is bro yapping abt😂

username why is trev in ur comments
— view all replies
username cause theyre friends🤓

username quinn liked!!!!
— view all replies
username i ship them #dinn4life
username #quevon is better!!

username i miss them!!! (i didnt know them when they were together)

sunnylight dev u look so good please kiss me
— view all replies
heyitsdevon come to my room♥️

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
double update!! feeling silly😜😜
hope u enjoyed & pls comment i beg i need to hear thoughts. #DINN4LIFE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 4.6K 53
Alexandra Cohen accepts the job of her dreams, not knowing that she would meet the boy of her dreams because of it
53.7K 405 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
52.3K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...