Mafia Redemption ( series thr...

By NusratJahan2477

Inaya Mallick - the epitome of bubbly and rebellious spirit! With her infectious laughter and boundless energ... More

The beginning
Lit up their world
Evil intention
I am ready to forgive you
Awkward
Under attack
Storm
shelter
entangled
Her world got shattered again
Liar liar....
Are you in love
side character

You need to run

298 34 10
By NusratJahan2477

If you haven't prayed your salah please pray this book can wait but your salah can't

Happy reading…

Third person p.o.v

" Have you lost your mind ! Shaista ? " Javed voice booms in anger .

" Think rational Javed , Babar is not just your business partner but he has the upper hand in our business. If he withdraws his investment , we will come on road " Shaista tried to make her husband understand but Javed just looked at her in disbelief . He couldn't believe what he just heard , she is ready to sacrifice her daughter for the sake of this luxurious lifestyle .

" I used to think you married me because you wanted a better future for your daughter but …." His voice faded, staring at her intensely .

" But what Javed " Shaista crossed her hand around her arm looking directly into his eyes without an ounce of shame .

" You wanted a luxurious lifestyle that's why you married me right after your husband's death " he accused and her temper flared .

" HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT , I PRACTICALLY help you raise your daughter and ignore mine and this is how you repay me ?" She gasps in anger.

Javed chuckle shaking his head " you help me raise my daughter to get on my good books " 

" You are literally ready to sell your daughter to a 50 year old pervert without even thinking of India's future and all the time you manipulated her into thinking that I am the villain in her life and you are just a helpless mother. " It felt like Javed started connecting all the dots .

" But what can I expect from a woman who abandoned her own mother when she was in desperate need " He gritted out and Shaista's face became red in anger.

" I am doing this for us , for your daughter , understand " she stepped closer to his face in a challenging way .

" No… you . Are. Doing this for your benefit don't drag my daughter into your dirty tricks " Javed warned .

Shaista laughed humorlessly " so what are you going to do now ? Save Inaya ? " 

She chuckled, " Do you really have the guts to fight Babar Nadim?" 

" I will try my best to protect her and if I can't then we plan and Allah the almighty plan and Allah the almighty is the best planner " taking his coat from the chair Javed storms out of the room .

Haider p.o.v

Just like everyday I stood in front of the masjid but not going inside . I just stared at men going inside , some even with their kids .

Flash back of my father holding my finger taking me inside of the masjid while I happily entered the place without knowing what future held for me .

" Are you not going inside? " an old man, almost in his 80s, said .

" This place is not for me " I told him, still staring at the white entrance , I could see children playing inside .

He chuckled " young boy , this place is for everyone , children , teenager , adult , old , poor , rich , beggar , sinner for everyone '' 

"  After so many sins I don't think I deserve forgiveness . And entering such a sacred place felt like sin." I told him truthfully .

I don't know why I am telling him all this. In this one year I don't even remember I spoke to any human being except drowning in my own misery .

" Then you don't know your lord properly , I will tell you how merciful our lord is " he grabbed my hands with his shivering one while slowly taking me to the stair of the masjid .

It felt like my feet worked on their own . The moment we were in the entrance he turn toward me " listen young man , even if your sin touch the sky , our lord will forgive every sin if you repent with true and sincere heart because only and only Allah the knower know what every heart contain , you go and find you peace " he pushed me inside the masjid and my leg automatically enter and after so long I felt like I came home .

Inaya p.o.v

 I was munching chips and watching television. Suddenly my ear perk at the familiar voice .

" Mr. Mallick ?" 

Without wasting any time I tiptoe and went downstairs only to hear my Granny sobbing while Mr. Mallick looked like a truck tried to race with him .

" What's going on ?" I step on the scene. Both their heads turn toward me .

" Inaya you need to run , they are coming " she cried and ran to hug me . Mr. Mallick ran upstairs then came back packing my bags .

" What's wrong ? What's going on ?" I ask clueless .

" Inaya don't ask any questions , right now , we need to run " Mr. Mallick grabbed my hand and was about to drag me towards the entrance but it burst open and two men with guns came inside forcefully .

Granny and I scream in fear  " Give the girl to us " the man pointed gun at Mr. Mallick .

To my surprise he stood in front of me like a shield " over my dead body " 

_________________________________

Oh no!! Now who is going to save Inaya ? 

Hey guys, are you liking it so far …

I have started uploading Mafia Redemption promo reels on my Insta ID secretwriter1396 .

Don't forget to like , share and comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.3K 24
HIS OBSESSION series - BOOK 1 ' To all the book girlies , who are not so innocent ~ here is your man , opps fictional man who is ready to make your...
917 43 30
Philophobia : The fear of falling in Love *** Mike Romano ,Italian Mafia King. New leader of the Italian Mafia. He had everything, from big houses, t...
457K 22K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...