Madeline Please don't take my...

By MareC123

Description: Mare Cully has worked with the Major Crimes unit for ten years and has known Sharon Raydor for S... More

Meeting Madeline Usher
The truth is out:
Take the Morning
Going Home First

My Cinderella

59 4 0
By MareC123

Warning Strong Language:

Mare PoV:

"Stay focused lieutenant," Sharon's voice came through my earpiece again, feeling my cheeks turning red at the thought of Madeline Usher taking me to her bed and having her way with me all night long, I looked around the room again, seeing everyone was still watching us dancing, including our suspect, that gave me an idea.

"Why Madeline Usher, I'm sure the prince never said that to Cinderella, during their first dance," I said with a chuckle, making Madeline laugh a little as well.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, we will never know, however he is a man, and men are as stupid as they are simple, you're better off with me Cinderella," Madeline says making me blush.

"Alright Cinderella, thank her for the dance and get back to work, that's an order," Sharon's voice came through my earpiece again sounding quite annoyed, I place my head on Madeline's shoulder as we continue swaying to the music.

"Negative suspect staring right at us," I whisper into my hidden microphone, hoping Madeline wouldn't hear me.

"What did you say?" Madeline asked, damn it, I think as I lift my head off her shoulder to look at her again.

"I said, everyone's staring at us," I say, this was good, very good I was slowly getting to where I needed to be in this conversation, to try and get some information out of her, I just hope what I get is good enough that Captain Raydor won't rip me a new one in her office later or tomorrow morning as it's getting late.

"Just like in Cinderella, when the prince and Cinderella were fucking dancing, everyone was watching them, especially the fucking women, do you know why?... I will tell you why because Cinderella was the most fucking beautiful woman in the whole room, no in the whole fucking kingdom, they were fucking jealous of her, just like everyone in this room is jealous of you, because just like Cinderella, you are the most beautiful woman here, my Cinderella," Madeline tells me before leaning in and giving my lips a very light kiss.

"Well, if am your Cinderella, does that make you, my Prince?" I ask her before running my tongue over my top lip.

"Am not a prince or princess, am a mother fucking queen without a crown and you my dear are my Cinderella, however unlike Cinderella you won't be running out on me at midnight, so let them stare at us all they've fucking want," Madeline tells me sending a chill running down my spine. I take that opportunity to look around the room again, my eyes meeting our suspects cold eyes, the eyes of a killer, I lean forward so that I could whisper in her ear.

"Then why does that man standing across the room, sending me death stares as if he was about to kill me? Is he a jealous ex-lover?" I ask not taking my eyes off our suspect.

"what's he look like?" Madeline asked me.

"Dark hair, wearing a navy-blue suit, standing next to a red head," with that say Madeline suddenly without warning spins us around a couple of times in a circle before stopping, so that she was now facing our suspect.

"That is no ex-lover of mine, that is Archer Blake, and these death stares are for me not you my Cinderella," Madeline tells me; however, it isn't enough I needed more.

"Why? Did you run over his dog or something?" I ask her, knowing a simple why? Most likely wouldn't get much information out of her.

"I personally haven't done anything to him, he blames my brother for his sister's death," Madeline inform me, that was news to us, we knew his sister had been killed in a car crash two years ago, however we had no reason to investigate his sister's death, as they wasn't any connection to the man we believed he killed, a man named Rod Peterson, who was a business associate of Roderick Usher, had we been looking at this case all wrong?

"What? How?" I asked making eye contact with her again as we curried on dancing.

"My brother likes to stick his dick into anything that moves, including Archer Blake's sister, My brother got her pregnant, my brother was going to support her and the baby financially of course but refused to marry her, Archer saw this as a dishonour on his sister and his family, we called him on his bullshit and we were right, turns out he only wanted his sister to marry my brother so she could divorce him in three to four years and take half of everything my brother has built, has worked for over his life-time, he felt after losing his investment that we owed him, we owned him nothing, we ended up getting our lawyers to draw up a contract clearly stating a yearly payout for his sister and her child until the child turned 18, the amount was more than generous," I listened very closely to every word, fearing the worst, how the hell had we missed that?

"Archer Blake isn't there to kill Roderick Usher, he is there to kill Madeline Usher," Captain Raydor's voice comes through on my earpiece.

"What better way to get revenge, or what he thinks is justice in his mind than by killing you, if he truly holds your brother responsible for his sister's death, then he would most likely want your brother to know the pain of losing a sister," I said talking to both Captain Raydor and Madeline Usher, at the same time.

"I knew you were smart as well as incredibly beautiful from the moment you walked into the room, I had no idea what it is about you, however I will find out why I am so fucking drawn to you," Madeline says moving her hand down my back and onto my arse.

"I really hate to say this, but you cannot let Madeline Usher out of your sight, she might be the intended target," Captain Raydor orders, though she probably already knew I had no intention of letting Madeline Usher out of my sight now, she was just confirming that I was allowed to stay with her, we curried on dancing as if nothing was wrong, soon people stopped staring at us, going back to their our conversation, drinking they drinks, or joining us on the dance floor, I kept an extra very close eye on Mr Blake, I wasn't going to let him anywhere near Madeline, that were I notice he wasn't looking at her, he was indeed looking at me.

"Madeline, do you think we could stop dancing, I really need the restroom," I ask her as I form an idea.

"Now, now my Cinderella, I told you I wasn't going to let you run off on me at midnight," Madeline reminds me, I let out a little laugh and point towards the big clock on the other side of the room.

"It isn't midnight yet, we have a whole ten minutes before midnight," I said letting out a chuckle, we stop dancing, stepping back from one another, Madeline however didn't let go of my hand as we walk towards the bar, where lieutenant Andy Flynn was working undercover as a barman, I give Flynn a little knowing nob to keep an eye on her why I run to the bathroom, "why don't you wait here, order us some drinks, I be back soon," I tell Madeline before trying to walk towards the bathroom, Madeline once again wouldn't let go of my hand.

"Don't be too long Cinderella or I will come looking for you," Madeline tells me with a ghost of a smile, I smile back getting another idea.

"Do you have a pen?" I asked lieutenant Flynn, with an known look Flynn picks up a Pen and hands it to me.

"Here you go," he says.

"Thanks," I give him a small smile as I take a napkin off the bar, before facing Madeline again, pointing one of my fingers downward, I made a circling motion, gesturing for her to turn around, Madeline raises an eyebrow at me, before turning around, with her back to me now, I place the napkin on the back of her shoulder, writing my number for her along with my name, since I hadn't given her my name all evening and she hasn't asked, once I finish writing on the napkin, I step closer into her, pushing my upper body against her back, wrapping my arms around her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder as I handed her the napkin with my number, "there, now maybe that you have my number, you might let me leave to use the bathroom," I tell her, wanting to place a kiss on her cheek, however decide against it.

"You could have just written this using the bar and not my shoulder," Madeline says in a flat tone.

"And where would the fun be in that?" I asked in her ear, before taking a step backwards away from her, Madeline was so quick I never saw it coming, she spins on her heels grabbing me by my hips pushing me up against the bar, before attacking my lips with hers, in our first kiss, it took my brain a moment to realise what was happening, when my brain did finally catch up to the situation, then under no power of my own, I threw my arms around her neck, burying my hands in her hair pulling her deeper into our first kiss, losing all my senses.

"lieutenant!!! Lieutenant do you hear me???" Captain Raydor shouted into my earpiece, bringing me back to reality, I pulled back as far as I possibly could from Madeline, which wasn't far since she had me pinned up against the bar.

"Oh my, what was that?" I asked completely breathless as I slowly opened my eyes, and look straight into Madeline Usher stunning green eyes.

"That was me kissing you, giving you a little taste of what's to come and to ensure your return to me, now run along to the bathroom Cinderella, because the sooner you get back, the sooner we can leave and I can take you to my bed, where I plan on fucking you all night long, and believe me I fuck hard, so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week, if you're lucky," Madeline tells me making my legs begin to wobble like jelly, wanting to take back some kind of control, I inhale deep, straightening my back, looking her straight into her beautiful green eyes, and with a little smirk on my face, I said.

"At least buy me dinner first," giving her lips a very light kiss as I pull out of her grasp and finally headed towards the bathroom, doing my best not to trip over my own feet.

"Wow, that was some kiss lieutenant, are you alright?" Detective Sykes came through my earpiece, knowing what I say next would either get me in very hot water with Captain Raydor or out of it, beside I wouldn't be the first undercover police officer to get kiss while on the job.

"I'm perfectly fine Sykes, I just hadn't expected her to kiss me like that, especially not in-front of all these people," I tell her as I entered the bathroom, checking to make sure I was alone, unfortunately there was a woman in one of the toilet stalls so I wasn't able to lock the main door.

"clearly! However, we will be discussing this in my office, now please try to remain professional," Fuck I think to myself, as I walk into one of the toilet stalls.

"Yes captain, turning off my mic and camera," I whisper so the woman in the other stalls wouldn't hear me, I push the stone on my ring, turning off both my mic and camera, Buzz's new toys that we get to try out for the first time tonight, after peeing, I smooth out my dress, grab my bag, leaving the toilet stall, only to find Archer Blake standing by the sinks.

"What are you doing in the women's bathroom?" I asked Archer walking over to one of the other sinks and began washing my hands, using the opportunity to push the stone on my ring discreetly turning back on my mic and camera.

To Be Continue:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 27.6K 74
Slow Update.. This Story is back on your demand..🥺❤️ Beginning - 27 August 2021. Conclusion - ....
3.5K 176 28
Annie Bloom is an average girl. She's in college, has a best friend, works, and studies. Yet one day she finds herself attacked, hospitalized, and...