Metanoia

De -GoldenxAngel

๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ '๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ... Mais

๐‘ด๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚
๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“

๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€

340 11 11
De -GoldenxAngel

The one where Harlow gets her period
Requested by: gabbyrocco

"It's not something you can kill, dad. Look, I need mom."

"Uh, your mom's gone out, said she'll be five minutes. Is it anything I can help with?"

• • •

Dean is relaxing in his and Juliet's room in the bunker when all of a sudden he hears a loud groan from down the hall which is strange as Sam's off doing God knows what and Juliet had just popped out not five minutes ago to do a grocery run.

The older Winchester brother furrows his eyebrows and lowers the volume on the television, just to be sure he wasn't hearing things.

A few minutes go by before Dean hears it again. It's not a deep groan but it's enough to get his attention.

The older Winchester brother gets up from off his bed and leans over and opens his bedside draw, taking out his .44. He clutches his gun to him, putting his index finger on the trigger (just incase) and walks out the room, keeping his back to the wall.

With every step he takes, the groans get louder and louder until he is outside Harlow's bedroom door. Immediately thinking the worst, he busts Harlow's bedroom door open and aims his gun inside, he looks around the room but noticing that no one is in there but Harlow, he puts the gun down and tucks the .44 in his waistband.

His green eyes lock onto Harlow's identical ones and it's then she lets out a groan of pain.

Dean is quick to assess the teen, wondering what's wrong.

"Harlow, what is it? What's the matter, did something do this to you?"

The thirteen year old rolls her eyes as she sees Dean put the gun away.

"It's not something you can kill, dad. Look, I need Mom."

Dean looks his daughter up and down, concern shining in his green eyes.

"Uh, your mom's gone out, said she'll be five minutes. Is it anything I can help with?"

Harlow, so much like her mother, rolls her eyes, again.

"Like I said, it's not something you can kill."

Dean huffs a breath of air, "If it bleeds, I can kill it." Harlow groans in pain once more before replying through gritted teeth. "That's the problem, dad. It won't stop bleeding." Dean raises an eyebrow at that. "What do you mean?"

Harlow sighs in frustration.

"Mom would be so much more helpful for this," She looks to her dad and although, her mom would be the better parent for this situation, the thirteen year old decides to just come out and say it, "I've started my monthly."

Dean furrows his eyebrows as he mouths the words his daughter has just said.

"Monthly? What do yo-" The Winchester brother widens his eyes in realization. "Oh...right." Harlow groans as another cramp hits her, she starts to feel a spark of something...anger or annoyance at her father for being so slow.

"That's all you can say? "Oh, right"? Dad, every time my stomach cramps, I feel like a vampire that's just been stabbed with a stake that has deadman's blood on it." Dean shakes his head with a chuckle, "It can't be that bad." The father stops short at seeing the deadpan look on his daughter's face. "Okay, maybe it is, do you have anything...you know, that can help?"

"I don't know. I don't know what to do in this situation. It's my first time!"

Dean holds out his hands as Harlow starts to raise her voice, "Okay, okay. No problem, I can just call your mom and ask."

Dean then proceeds to fish his phone out of his jean clad back pocket before clicking on his contacts and scrolling down until he comes across Juliet's number. The older Winchester is quick to click the 'call' button and puts the phone up to his ear. He turns back and smiles to Harlow, "It's just ringing."

The phone rings twice before Juliet picks up on the other end and her voice can be heard.

"Dean, if this is you calling to remind me of the pie, I've got it."

Dean shakes his head before realizing that she can't see him.

"No, it's not. It's Harlow...she's started."

There's a pause on the other line before Juliet's voice can be heard, laced in confusion.

"Started? Started what?"

Dean sighs, "What do you mean, "what"? You know...her thing."

He just knows that his wife is rolling her eyes on the other end.

"Dean, I'm not a mind reader. Why are you being so cryptic?"

Dean groans, "What do you want me to say? The monthly red flag is high and in the air."

He hears Juliet's laugh from the other end of the line and he can't help but be confused at hearing that laugh.

"You mean, she's started her period?"

Dean nods his head, "Yes. That. Do we have anything for Harlow to take? She seems to be in a lot of pain right now."

At that precise moment, Harlow groans in pain and Dean holds up his phone for Juliet to hear before putting the device back to his ear. "See, you hear that?"

"Our baby's growing up, Dean."

The said man nods his head, "Any other time I would rejoice in that with you, hon, but that said baby of ours is in pain and I feel like, with the look she's giving me right now, if you don't tell me where the asprin is and the other..stuff, I may not be alive by the time you get back."

At hearing her father's words, Harlow's glare harshens which causes Dean to wince but smile as he cups his hand over his mouth and the phone, so his words can't be heard by his daughter. "Scratch that, I'm gonne be killed any second. Please, just tell me where all the stuff is."

Juliet's chuckle can be heard through his phone's speaker.

"The asprin is in the cabinet in the bathroom and the sanitary pads are in my bedside draw."

Dean furrows his eyebrows, confused.

"You keep your special napkins in your bedside draw?"

Juliet sighs, "Yes, so the kids don't get hold of them and play with them."

Dean pulls a face, "Fair point."

"Can I go now? I still have a few more items from the list to get."

Dean nods his head, "Yeah, yeah. All right." A thought then pops into his head, "But, Juliet? Don't forget the pie."

Dean can picture her shaking her head while rolling her eyes.

"Who do you think I am, Sam? I won't forget the pie. Oh, and Dean? Get Harlow some chocolate from the kitchen, that will get you back in her good books."

Dean nods his head, "Will do. Love you, baby."

"Love you too, see you in a few. Bye."

"Bye."

Dean hangs up the phone before looking at his daughter, who's curled up in ball, groaning in pain from time to time. Dean can see that's subtly and gently rocking herself back and forth, probably to try and help with the cramps.

"Don't worry. You're old man's got it covered. Be back in a minute."

Harlow can't help but giggle as she watches her dad rush out the room like a headless chicken.

• • •

Dean enters the bunker's bathroom and briskly walks over to the bathroom cabinet, smiling has his eyes lock onto the thing he's looking for. The asprin. He swipes the bottle from the shelf and pockets it before making his way to the kitchen.

The light green-eyed Winchester rushes to the refrigerator and nabs the Hershey's chocolate bar from the middle shelf. He stuffs that in his pocket as well.

There's only one more thing left on his non-existent list.

He makes his way back to his and Juliet's bedroom before going over to her bedside draw and opening it. He furrows his eyebrows as he picks up the square like object that's wrapped in plastic wrapping.

"Man, I am so lucky to be a dude."

Boy, is he lucky that neither Harlow or Juliet are around to hear him say that, he winces just knowing he would get a smack upside the head for saying that, either from his daughter or wife? He doesn't know, probably both.

Now having got everything that was on his mental list, Dean closes the bedside draw and makes his way back to his daughter.

• • •

Dean smiles as he walks into Harlow's room once more.

"I've got something for ya."

He then proceeds to hold up the three things Harlow is so desperately in need of. His heart swells as he watches her eyes light up at seeing the Hershey's bar.

Dean hands her the asprin and sanitary napkin.

"Why don't you go and get...sorted and when you come back, we can watch some Scooby-Doo. How does that sound?"

A smile beams on Harlow's face as she rushes over to Dean and hugs him tight.

"Thanks, dad. You're the best."

Dean smiles as Harlow leans up on her tippy toes and places a kiss on his stubbled cheek before walking out the door to clean herself up.

The smile stays on Dean's face as he mulls Harlow's words over.

"I am the best."

The man jumps at the sound of Harlow's voice being heard from down the hall.

"Don't let that get to your head."

Dean shakes his head with a smile as he goes to set up the blankets and pillows for when Harlow comes back.

Author's note

This one-shot was requested by gabbyrocco

  I hope you liked theI know I enjoyed writing it, especially as this is my first time writing Harlow as a teen, I can't wait to get to write older Harlow in the main book, it's something I'm really looking foward to.

Remember, feel free to request one-shot scenarios in the comments, can be anything from Dean and Juliet in their youth (Before Harlow was born) to Harlow being younger or older. Can be anything.

And yes, you did read that correctly, Juliet said kids meaning that in this one-shot Harlow isn't the only child. I'm not going to mention him/her by name as that will just ruin the surprise I have in store for y'all in the main book, but I can say that you will get to meet them in main book, soon...ish.

And yes, by this point Dean and Juliet are married.

There's only one thing I ask you not to request, and that is Dean and Juliet's wedding as I plan to write that in the main story, I'm not gonna say when. You guys will just have to wait and see ;)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.3M 19.9K 103
Hey Guys! Basically, this is my first story, and it is just a collection of Supernatural Imagines. Feel free to request any imagines. I will also do...
51 0 7
This collection of one-shots takes place in "The End", a Supernatural longfic universe that I am currently developing and will hopefully begin sharin...
59.8K 1.8K 87
A collection of One Shots for my fellow Dean fanboys.
6.2K 176 40
Collection of Supernatural one-shots and drabbles featuring multiple situations and characters. All reader-insert or with an original character.