๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By authorniarah

๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ... More

CHARACTERS
FAMILY
01 THE MEET UP
02 THE SURPRISE
03 THE DISASTER
!ATTENTION! Instagram account!
04 THE DISASTER PT.2
05 THE FIRST MEETING
06 THE GIRLS
07 THE HUG (REYAH)
08 THE FIRST LOOK (REYAH)
09 THE DECISION
10 THE JEALOUSY (ZAHAN)
11 THE UNOFFICIAL DATE
COPYRIGHT ยฉ๏ธ
12 THE ENGAGEMENT PT.1
13 THE ENGAGEMENT PT.2
14 THE DEPARTURE
15 THE REUNION PT.1
16 THE REUNION PT.2
17 THE SPARKS
CHARACTER ACCOUNTS
18 THE PAST
19 THE FLIGHT
20 THE ARCADE (KIYAAN & REYAH)
21 THE ALLIANCE PT.1
22 THE ALLIANCE PT.2
23 THE ALLIANCE PT.3
24 THE BACKSTORY
25 THE MOVING IN
DEDICATION
26 THE HIGHSCHOOL REUNION (ZAHAN)
27 THE 'I MISS YOU'
28 THE AGREEMENT (AARVI)
AYAAN'S WAIST
29 THE BEACH DATE (REYAH)
30 THE CAFร‰ RUCKUS
31 THE CONSOLATION (REYAH)
32 THE IN-LAWS
33 THE PAIN
34 THE BETRAYAL
36 THE DINNER (AARVI)
37 THE DATE
38 PARIS pt.1
39 PARIS pt.2
HAPPY 100K
40 paris pt.3
41 paris 4
42 what the hell?
43 who is it?
44 ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ
45 ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.

35 THE ANGST

5.1K 357 130
By authorniarah

target:
100 votes
100+ comments

listen to "Illahi" while reading :)
____________________________________________________

Kiara's POV

I couldn't believe it. It's the same bouquet he gave me. Why would he give her a bouquet? So many questions were running through my mind non-stop. I needed answers and I'll go crazy without them.

Ignoring the broken coffee cup on the floor and the spilled coffee and ran to my office to get my phone and call him. I miss Ava. Normally in situations like these she would calm me down but now she's not here. She is my pillar of support.

I clicked on his contact and waited for him to pick up. Each second passing by was giving me immense anxiety but no, he didn't pick up. I called him again and the same thing happened, he didn't pick up.

What the fuck is he doing? I'm pretty sure he knows about the headlines now.

As I was about to call him again, I got a call from Aarohi. I picked it up and heard shuffling noises on the other side.

"Dude you okay? I'll come over" She said.

"Yeah I'm fine and you don't have to come over" I told her but I was nothing near fine.

"You're not. Stop lying Kiara"

"I'll call you later, I'm busy" I said and cut the call. I can't deal with this right now, I have to deal with something more important.

I called Ayaan once again and he didn't pick up.
That's it. I'm done. He needs to know when and when not to pick up his damn phone, especially in a situation like this!

I took my car keys and drove home. Might as well wait for him there and surprise his ass.
As I was walking out, I noticed the bouquet he gave me. I mean-- he gave us. All that show for absolutely nothing.

While driving home, I couldn't help but think of everything. Him calling me 'amore mio', giving me roses, calming me when I had panic attacks and every other thing. I know he meant all of that but right now doesn't seem like it. I feel stupid for doubting him but no one will understand unless you're in a situation like this.
I'm obviously not going to ignore him without knowing his side of the story. I can only hope he comes home soon.

Time skip
At home
Kiara's POV

As soon as I reached home, I parked my car and rushed inside hoping he would be there.

To my disappointment, he wasn't. Now I have to wait until sir decides to come home. Great.

I went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water to calm myself down, as if that would help. I can't help but wonder why he met up with that Aahana. As far as I know, he has no reason to, unless he hid something from me. Which better not be the case or someone's about to sleep in the streets for the rest of their lives.

I sat on the couch and scrolled through reels trying to distract myself from everything and every message I got from the girls and surprisingly Reyansh, and Ahaan. I didn't have the mood to reply to them right now so I ignored their texts too.

As I was scrolling, I heard the car pulling up into the house. Must be Ayaan. Hopefully I'm calm while talking to him, can't promise anything though.

I stood up and saw him enter the house in a hurry. In a hurry but still late.

"Mind explaining everything that happened?" I asked him as I crossed my hands on my chest and waited for his explanation. He better have a valid one or he's done for.

"Love, wait it's not what you think" He said as he came towards me and tried holding my hand but I ain't letting that happen.

"Obviously it's not what I think, it better not be! NOW SPEAK UP OR THIS KNIFE WILL BE ON YOUR THROAT" I screamed at him. So much for being calm.

He backed away and held his hands up trying to stop me.

"Love, calm down-"

"Don't call me that" I said. I did not want to hear that right now.

"Okay let me explain then" He said.

"I didn't go there to meet her, I swear. I went for a meeting which is exactly what I told you before going there" He said but it felt like lies to me. Too many coincidences.

"why was she with you then?!" I shouted at him.

"She came there. She wore a wig and sat in the table I was waiting for and then she passed me a contract which was just bullshit. I did not go there to meet her--"

"WHAT ABOUT THE FLOWERS? YOU GAVE ME THE SAME ONE!"

"I don't know how to she got it, I didn't give them to her. Why the fuck would I give flowers to her? Why would I give flowers to anyone except you?" He said but for some reason my brain couldn't accept it.

"All this sounds too fake Ayaan" I told him the truth. There's nothing to hide now.

"You need to trust me Kiara"

"I DO. I TRUST YOU BUT I CAN'T WITH HER ON YOUR SIDE 24/7"

"She doesn't matter to me, you do" He said in a calm voice. I don't understand how he's dealing with me shouting right now. Why is he calm? How is he so calm?

"I KNOW BU--"

One moment we were arguing and he was 5 steps away and the next moment his lips were on mine.

His lips were on mine.

If it wasn't for him holding me by my waist, I would've been on the floor right now.

One of his hand was on my nape and the other on my waist, he pulled me closer by the waist and took his time kissing me.

I stood still, I couldn't process anything. It was as if I lost the ability to control my own body. He noticed my stiffness and was about to pull away from the kiss but I regained my control and pulled him by fisting his shirt and slammed my lips on him. He was taken aback but he took control immediately.

It's not everyday that I'll get this chance so I had to make the best out of it.

Ayaan's POV

I couldn't help it. This time I lost control and I was sure if I didn't stop her from overthinking I would die, quite literally.

I slammed my lips on hers to shut her up and it worked. She stiffened, as if she lost control of everything in her body and I had the control over it.

I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately. If it was our first kiss it might as well be a memorable one, ignoring the situation.
She still hadn't given any reaction.

What if she became uncomfortable? I shouldn't have done that.

I pulled away but in a flash, she pulled me by my shirt and slammed her lips on mine once again.

I wanted to wrap myself around her, like my mind is. Ever since she entered my life, she revolves around me like the planets revolve around the sun. I wanted to make this touch special, something she would crave because I'm so close to becoming an addict-- fuck, I already am.

Her hands wrapped around my hair as she kissed me with so much passion, more than I had ever seen before and I was enjoying every second of it.

She felt like sweet cinnamon, exactly the way she smelt.

As much as I wanted it to prolong, I pulled away and our foreheads rested against each others as she started breathing heavily. There was no point in me breathing as she took my breath away the moment she entered my life.

"You didn't have to shut me up like that" She said as she chuckled.

"You weren't listening to me, I had no choice" I said as I rubbed her soft cheeks with the pad of my thumb.

"You're it for me. Now and forever. Nothing we do can change that fact. Me and Aahana are nothing and never ever will be. She planned the roses, the meet up everything. I ran here as soon as Gianna told me about the headlines. You're my first priority, amore mio. You always will be so stop worrying" I explained it to her.

I wasn't sure how I will survive the next few months without this, without us, but I'm going to make the best out of this time we have right now. I can think about the other stuff later.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you.. I shouldn't have" She said as she kept her head down.

I lifted her chin up and locked my eyes with hers,
"Tumhe kya chahe wo karo mere saath. Mai tumhara hu"

(You do whatever you want with me. I'm yours)

And I was right. I meant every word.

I am hers.

and she is mine.

Forever and ever.

and I will make sure it is this way, I will destroy anyone and everyone in a heart beat who decides to come in between us.

Aarohi's POV

I got up pretty early today cuz I had so much to do, including introducing a certain someone to my parents which I was not excited about.

I decided to call Zara. I would've called Kia and Aliyah too but they both are just with their own mans.

on the call

"He better not mess up" I told Zara.

"Arey atleast have a little faith in him nah" She said.

"How could I. You know all the things he's done in high school." I said.

"Well he's the one who gave the idea in the first place so I don't think he'll mess it up, tu chinta mat kar for no reason" She said.

(You don't worry)

She actually has a point. Maybe he won't make my life hell.

After ranting on for 30 whole minutes, I cut the call only to be faced by my father who was knocking on the door.

"Beta? Are you there?" He asked.

"Haan papa come in" I said and waited for his entrance. I know exactly why he's here.

He opened the door and came in. I looked up from my phone at him and saw that
smirk on his face.

Oh I knew what that smirk meant.

"So when's your boyfriend getting here?" He asked. He didn't even try to hide it
anymore, he was downright laughing.

"Oh yeah he said that he'll get here by 7pm. I'm looking forward to it! I'm excited for
you to meet him!" I said. I technically didn't lie. I was excited to prove my dad wrong, even if the person was fake.

"Oh really? Well then, Since he's your boyfriend, make sure to clean the house well. You don't want to give him the wrong impression. Do you?" He said while smiling smugly.

I can't blame him, I got half of my personality from him. ugh-

"No papa. I'll start cleaning right away." I told him while gritting my teeth.

Two hours later(5pm)

After 2 fucking hours of cleaning the house, I went up to my room and practically fell
on the bed like a dead body.

I decided to call Aarav. He better not mess anything up when he comes here.

On the call

Me: Aarav fricking Malhotra.

Aarav: I didn't do anything!

He protested from the other line. Dude exists and that's the cause of my headache.

Me: You better not DO anything when you get here.

Aarav: get where? what are you talking about? What happened to 'hi?' 'hello' 'how
are you'?

This guy is so annoying.

Me: TO MY HOUSE YOU DUMBSHIT. REMEMBER? If you forgot, be ready to print out your funeral invitations.

Aarav: Yea I remember I was only kidding darling.

He said as he chuckled. His chuckle is hot for some reason. What the fuck are you thinking Aarohi?

Me: Slow down Mr. Malhotra. You don't want your funeral to be this soon, do you?

I could hear him chuckling again on the other end.

Fuck- that does me no good.

Me: Anyways, be here at 7pm sharp. Don't be late. I cleaned the whole fricking house for you so you better not mess up.

Aarav: You cleaned your whole house for me? Seems like someone is starting to like
me.

Me: Arey no. That would never happen. I repeat NEVER HAPPEN.

Aarav: We'll see about that.

Me: You seem very confident for something that'll never happen, trashy.

This guy makes me want to jump off a cliff.
Somehow, I could see him smile at that comment of mine.

Me: I'll see you at 7. At least try to look decent. That's a very hard task for you but try
your best.

I cut the call and went to take a shower. After deliberating on what dress I should wear, I finally chose a white shirt with blue denim jeans. I paired it with a brown vest in order for the fit to look complete.

By the time I had finished wearing my minimal make up it was 6:30.

I rushed downstairs to see mom making Roti and sabzi? That's literally my all time
favourite.

"Ma?" I called out as I walked into the kitchen.

"My beta looks so pretty. Your father told me that your special someone is coming over tonight." She said, winking.

"Arey ma you don't have to say special someone. That's a little too much." I told her.

I looked down at my phone only to see a message from Aarav.

I quickly responded and then went out to wait for him.

After a good five minutes or so, he finally showed up. A midnight blue Lamborghini pulled up to my driveway and a surprisingly decent looking
man stepped out. For a second I didn't even recognise that it was Aarav.

He was wearing a olive green sweater over a white t-shirt. He paired it with a grey
pant and sneakers.

I hate to admit this but he doesn't look that bad. I
mean if I was going to fake date someone, he wasn't the worst choice?

What bullshit am I saying? He's a trash bag.

"Wow were you standing here waiting for me?" He said suddenly.

"Never. I just came out for some fresh air." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Sure Ms. Shah." He said as he looked at me.

I noticed him just staring at me. It seemed like he was taking me in but it was damn
awkward.

Luckily he broke the silence by saying,

"Challo let's go inside? We don't want to keep your dad waiting" He said reaching out
his hand to hold mine.

As much as I did not want to hold his hand, I had to make it look real. We had to.

"Okay but you better not mess this up." I said, taking his hand.

Hopefully everything goes well.
____________________________
Shaame malang si
Raate surang si
Baaghi udaan pe hi na jaane kyun
Ilahi mera jee aaye aaye

(The evenings are in frenzy
The nights are like a tunnel
Then why only on rebellious flights
Oh God my heart is interested
Oh God my heart is interested)

__________________________

hi bye
you know the drill, lmk abt the chapter. Hope you liked it.

follow me on Instagram:

bio is so accurate tho-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 43K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
21.3K 817 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...
42.4K 1.6K 12
#๐๐จ๐จ๐ค-๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โœง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž โœง It's story of Anshumaan โ™ก Krisha ๐—ž๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฎ Krisha...
156K 8.8K 23
"๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ž" *:๏ฝฅ----โœง----*:๏ฝฅ ๐ˆ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...