bakudeku smut

ultramaxkid द्वारा

warning smut cursing baye अधिक

Hai
! question !
chapter 1: the start/ no quirk?
chapter 2: middle school/ true hero
chapter 3 : summer-middle school
chapter 4- high school
Chapter 5 ; locked in a room (smut )

Chapter 6: my room (smut)

810 1 2
ultramaxkid द्वारा

Deku Pov:

we exited the closet. 

(teehee) 

we left the closet and said that we had to go to my room. everyone was too drunk to comprehend what we were going to do but that doesn't matter.

once we got to my room, he pushed me against the wall slamming his lips into mine. 

Bakugo: such a good fucking boy you are~

all i could do was moan in response. I was drunk yes but not as drunk as the others. and Bakugo had a high tolerance for alcohol so he wasn't drunk at all. 

he slammed his lips into mine picking me up and bringing me over to my bed. 

annnnddddd dun dun dun!!!(ill finish this later im busy with school lol)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
258K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
161K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
440K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...